Equip

B2B eCommerce and product management software

4,5
Amanda C.
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Equip your ebusiness for success!

Reviewed on 2020/07/23
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Equip has worked closely with our company to deliver a robust eCommerce channel for our customers. This platform has allowed us to grow sales with current customers and reach new customers. They have anticipated both ours and our customers needs and supported us both in implementing new features and timely solutions. Equip works closely with their clients to guide them in using eCommerce features, data analytics, and best practices to successfully market/sell their products and stay ahead of issues. The business partnership with Equip has been critical to our company's strategy plans.

Pros

This software has provided our customers an easy to use and stable solution with multiple efficiency tools based on their requests and navigation patterns. The customer focused and business driven development process ensures an agile and responsive platform for our customers. Strong release and responsive support teams. At launch we started with less than 15% of our customers entering orders online, today we are over 80% with increases each month.

Cons

Our wish list of features to improve in our eCommerce solution stem from limitations in our ERP system. Equip has worked closely with us to address many of these limitations, yet our Kit functionality continues to be an area of focus.

Tamika H.

GenAlpha Review

Reviewed on 2020/09/15

My overall experience has been pleasant. The product/software works well with all of the ins and outs that the company needs. Working with the personnel has been great. They listen to the changes needed and implement those changes to best fit the companies needs.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the ease of use.

Cons

What I like least about the software is the search capability. The global search feature seems a little glitchy at times.

Aminda O.
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/09/15

Pros

As an Admin of the site, I like most that I get quick resolution to my issues and concerns. I appreciate the time the developers take to listen to suggestions for improvement. I like that the developers are always improving the software to keep it current with other sites features. I like that this software interfaces well with SAP.

Cons

I feel that the use of facets could be improved. I feel the challenges we have with the software stem more from our internal data, and less from the software.