Fusion

Virtual tour management software with lead capture tools

5 /5 (50 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Robert H.
  • Industry: Media Production

Excellent Tour Platform

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

I have been using the Fusion tour platform since 2012. I have been very satisfied with this tour system and all of the folks at RTV that help me produce quality tours.

Pros

Easy to build and deliver high quality photo, video and virtual tours to my clients. The Fusion tour platform helps set me apart from other real estate photographers in my area. My clients love the tours, single property websites and weekly web traffic reports.

Cons

I would like to be able to send out global messages to all on my client list to introduce new features like the single property websites. Also would like a master on/off button on the deliverables page.

Response from RTV

Hello Robert! Thank you so much for your dedication to our virtual tour software platform. We love having you on the team and we too are happy that you switched over to RTV. Thanks for your loyalty and support. Get ready fro many more updates this year.

Tim B.

Cutting Edge Technology & Friendly Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

I have a VERY POSITIVE relationship with RTV and I love working with Fusion! I LOVE the cutting edge technology! When I have questions, they respond immediately.

Pros

There are many features about this software that I love! Once set up is done of each listing, I love how it generates SO MANY unique uses (branded and non-branded virtual tours, property websites, digital flyers, ink-friendly flyers, virtual tour galleries, etc. etc.). My Realtors love the value they get from me, and I love the value I get from RTV!

Cons

There is a small learning curve at the beginning, but that is to be expected! No cons from me!

Joyce T.

Best On the Market

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

This is the best virtual tour software on the market today! I rarely have problems and if I do support is excellent! I love giving my clients the best they can possibly get!!

Pros

Very easy to use! You can't get much easier! If I had questions, support was very quick to help! I love everything about this software.

Cons

Absolutely nothing! I seriously cannot think of anything that I like least about this software. I guess if it took the pics for me, we'd be all set! I wouldn't have to do much at all!

Jack R.

Ideal Solution For Real Estate Photographers and Drone Pilots

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

RTV is a great company to work with, very responsive to user based needs !

Pros

This is by FAR the best system for professional real estate photographers and drone pilots. We tried several and just kept coming back to RTV. These guys have the best system, lots of features, and when they tell you that you’ll stand out they mean it! They truly allow us to dominate our market.

Cons

Does not have scheduling yet, but they are working on it.

Thomas F.
  • Industry: Photography

The best virtual tour software out there!

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

Pros

Fusion has every feature that you can ask for when it comes to virtual tour software. From the new 1080p streaming of video, flyers, non-branded tours, music, 360 tour implementation and so much more. If your are a real estate photographer or real estate agent this is the best tour software to use!

Cons

I currently love everything about this software.

Glen F.

RTV Fusion

Reviewed on 2019/04/07

Extremely happy with he software and would recommend to anyone.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, efficient and well designed. The company woks on a territory system. They won't over saturate a market as the other providers do.

Cons

None found this far. I have been using their software since 2010

Bob R.

Look no further

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

We have been in the panorama/virtual tour business since before Dr. Dersch, panotools, and PT Viewer, and have used tens of products in our work for the real estate market. We have never before seen the combination of function, performance, price, and support. Are other products good? Sometimes. Do they have the functions I need for my tours? Some have some of what I need. Are they optimized for the real estate market? Not really. What about value for money? Some are embarrassingly expensive. RTV stands alone with its combination of focused function, ease of use, efficient workflow, personal encouragement, and economical cost. HIGHLY recommended. Spread the word--this is a world-class system. Congratulations to the team at RTV and its affiliates.

Pros

Optimized to my real estate needs
Function
Workflow
Cost
Support--the team WANTS me to succeed

Cons

Maybe later--nothing yet. Everything works as advertised with lots of videos and other help to explain the system.

John V.

Great Virtual Tour Platform for Real Estate or Commercial Tours

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

I wanted cloud based tour platform that delivered consistent look and results. Most of all I wanted a company that was progressive with updates and they have always delivered.

Pros

The extended capabilities and ease of use. I really like that I can tailor the tour window for different brands plus have mixed media such as stills, 360 panos and even video. Extremely affordable pricing per tour with white label capabilities.

Cons

Need to make sure I have a good connection when traveling. Works fine but a little slow at times. Usually best at 5 mbps or higher.

Debrasue S.

My right hand for 12 years

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

I've been with RTV since 2009. My experience with the software and entire RTV team is undeniably second to none.

Pros

The ability for the Fusion tour player to integrate so many different types of media, deliver directly to the customer, and allow the customer to customize as they see fit.

Cons

I'd like to see the 'hero' portion of the property site to be more easily customizable

Bremen C.

The Best in the Business

Reviewed on 2021/01/14

My overall experience has been a smooth transition into the industry; with a lot of support along the way. Friendly Staff and Culture here.

Pros

User Friendly, and easy to use. The options are 1st class.

Cons

I have not found any as of yet. I will send updates as they arise.

Daniel K.

RTV is worth the money

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

Awesome! When i had questions, they were on top of them and communicated consistently with me to help get resolution.

Pros

The virtual tours are high quality and easy to put together. Added features means i give my customer much more value for the same price.

Cons

I like everything about this software. It is a powerful program and does take some time to learn.

Elaine P.

Best Virtual Tour Software

Reviewed on 2020/06/20

I'm creating Virtual Tours. I'm so happy with the technical support. I can call, and be assured that someone who is extremely knowledge will answer and help me answer my questions. I know I will reach someone in the corporate office right here in this country, not an overseas call center with someone reading off a script.

Pros

I'm really happen that the software is so diversified. I can create simply virtual tours with just stills, or do a walk-thru style with hot spots to different 360 panos. I can upload video as well.

Cons

Sometimes there are things my clients don't use, like the HTML, and it's just overwhelming for my clients

Response from RTV

Thank you Elaine! We're so lucky to have you representing our technology in Vancouver, WA! Thanks for all that you do. Keep up the hard work and get ready for lots of new exciting tech coming out!

Jim B.

BlueLaVaMedia

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

I have been associated with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
And RTV for 13 years. Our business has increased every year and we have now photographed 7000 homes using the fusion system. Great product and would recommend to anyone doing property photography, real estate or commercial

Pros

Easy to use, great support, Fills all my needs

Cons

Like everything about the Fusion system.

Response from RTV

Jim - Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation. Since 1999 we have been helping photographers all around the world build their business and dominate their local markets. Keep an eye out for great things to come here yet this year and moving into 2020 as we roll out our stripe integration and "Acuity" esque scheduling system. - Team RTV

Heather L.

Top Notch Virtual Tour Software

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

From the sales presentation, to support, to the media experience and everything in between, Real Tour Vision has and continues to be amazing. We offer professional photography services, aerial drone, interactive 360 virtual tours and this software pulls it all together seamlessly.

Pros

The software is user friendly and gets better with every enhancement. The team at RTV works diligently and creating the best of the best for their clients to offer, and for that we are very thankful. The thought that goes into each facet of the software is remarkable. I am proud to offer this technology to our clients.

Cons

There my opinion there there are not any cons!

George P.

RTV Services

Reviewed on 2019/04/06

Fusion has no competition. The software is easy to use and fits my customers needs. A great marketing tool.

Pros

It is user friendly, It provides services appropriate to the Real Estate Photography Business. My Real Estate Agents love the product. It really delivers. Product Support!!! THE BEST. Need to speak to the owner, just press 1 when the phone connects! I've Been a customer for 6 years. Their customer service is unparalleled in the industry.

Cons

What's really great is what ever minor issues I've had over the years, Representative listened, and then corrected them!!

Grigor Z.

Best Virtual Tour Platform

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

Pros

RealtourVisions Fusion platform for Real Estate Photography is one of the best (If not the best) that market has to offer. It is feature packed and covers everything in real estate media marketing, with photos, video, flyers or website, you name it and they have it. Highly recommended.

Cons

The only con I see is that it can be little difficult in the beginning and some learning curve involved for people with very little computer skills, but they are making the platform more and more user friendly.

Graves C.

Great Virtual Tour Software

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

I have been with RTV since 2002. They offer great customer support and are always updating the system with new features that are needed for marketing real estate.

Pros

I really like the ease of use and the many valuable features it offers.

Cons

Since there are a lot of features it takes a little time time to get things figured out, but not that much time. Once you you use the system a few times its really easy.

Response from RTV

Thanks Graves! We see you've been a customer with RTV since 2002! Thank you for your continued business and support!

Jamie K.

RTV is a winner

Reviewed on 2020/06/21

Pros

The software is so easy to use, it is very intuitive. If you get stuck, the most friendly customer support is just a phone call away.

Cons

There are no con, it truely is a win win.

Response from RTV

Jamie - You've got thousands of virtual tour productions under your belt on our system and you've found great success with our product. Thanks for your business and continued support! So happy to have you as a valued customer. I'm excited for you to test out some of the new eye candy we have rolling out this year. Get ready!

Carolyn N.

Fusion is Amazing!

Reviewed on 2019/04/06

Pros

I have been using Fusion for years and I love absolutely everything about it! The tour window is eye-catching and very easy to use. The support RTV provides is incredible...from day one they have been there to answer questions and have helped me guide my business into a success! Highly Recommended!

Cons

There aren't any negatives with Fusion for me.

Jeff C.

not just software

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

Great benefits from learning how they use their own software to run a virtual tour business. they share everything that helps them be successful.

Pros

Easy to use 360 virtual tour creator. I love how everything is customizable to create the tours. many feature throughout the software that I would have never thought that I needed. great support and training

Cons

Could implement more features for specific small businesses like restaurant table reservations

Kelly O.
  • Industry: Design

This is such an amazing product we love it!

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

We have nothing but accolades for RTV, the entire team, product, platform, everything. We would highly recommend for beautiful professional virtual tours, especially in these times when virtual is so important!

Pros

Wow where do we start, from the virtual tours to the virtual staging it is a fantastic platform to deliver a quality product out to our customers. We have recently added photography to our Interior Design/Staging business and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been fantastic at walking us through every step, including paying a visit to the head office in January. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing and has helped us ease the learning curve immensely.
Its affordable and a very intuitive product, we love it!

Cons

The virtual staging is a bit glitchy at times until you get use to it, but its a great tool to have in our arsenal.

Response from RTV

Thank you so much for the compliments and the support Kelly! We appreciate your dedicated support to our brand.

Lesa S.
  • Industry: Photography

Amazing product! Amazing STAFF!

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Listen, if you have an issue, this staff is on it! There are training videos for EVERYTHING, love it! They GO ABOVE AND BEYOND for us! They are an extension of our company and we couldn't be more pleased. Our clients are IN LOVE with the product and we are so happy!

Pros

This is our dream software. We have been waiting for this product for 17 years! All the bells and whistles and anything that we ever thought of or wanted in a product is here! The best thing that has happened to us short of opening.

Cons

That we may have to share a client if they have used the platform before using with us.

Ravi S.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Software for commercial and residential real estate photographers

Reviewed on 2020/08/14

Very good software. Highly satisfied.

Pros

1. It is intuitive to use.
2. Lots of "how to do" tutorials available on the site. Practically every aspect is covered.
3. One can upload photos(stills), videos, 360⁰ virtual tours, property information, MLS information and then view and edit before final publishing.
4. Excellent customer service.
5. One -to-one training on how to use software.

Cons

It is a bit difficult to upload 360⁰ interactive virtual tours of non-residential properties directly from fusion software.

John K.
  • Industry: Photography

Features and flexibility. My customers love this platform

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

My customers are getting a far superior virtual tour to anything on the market. It's easier for me to upload media and easier for my clients to get feedback on tour views. Most of the functions are one click and done. I don't need to do repetitive tasks for the same agent on their tours. I love this platform.

Pros

There are features that no other virtual tour platform has. Easy to use and exceptions sales and service support. The sales team follows up and makes sure you're happy and getting the most from their product. The template layouts look awesome.

Cons

Nothing. The only issues I had with the software was self imposed. All the answers you need are in the Learning Center. All I had to do was watch the videos or read the information.

Karen G.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Power up the plan

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

I will be able to offer 360 virtual tours to clients with ease.

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive. Drag and drop files, toggle on/off features, and email to client.

Cons

There is initially a lot to learn about video.

Response from RTV

Thanks for moving your book of business over to RTV Karen! We love working with Aerial Drone pilots like yourself and helping you stand out and dominate your market!