Showing 4 reviews of 2

Danea T.
  • Industry: Investment Management

Cradle - Lease accounting software

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Fantastic. Everything has gone to plan, the software does what it's required to do without a fault and it's very fast.

Pros

Accounting for my leased assets now takes minutes and I have the peace of mind that the calculations are correct. Since using Cradle the time spent on my month-end close for lease accounting has been dramatically reduced.

Cradle is also very easy to use, so there's no need to familiarize yourself or re-train your staff members when you haven’t used an aspect of the software e.g. modification accounting.

Cons

Since signing-up, Cradle has already released a number of features that have greatly helped my lease accounting/management. I appreciate the fact Cradle not only take on my feedback but roll-out functionality to specifically address these points. Noting this, there are some additional features I’d like e.g. lessor accounting. However, it's been communicated that will be rolled out in the coming months.

Frank P.
  • Industry: Executive Office
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

IFRS 16 Transition

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

Cradle has been a joy to work with. Being a smaller company, they have no red tape and our queries with dealt with promptly and efficiently. They were able to make custom enhancements with ease and have been very helpful and instrumental in our success for transition to IFRS 16. Would highly recommend.

Pros

Does exactly what we need it to do. It is straight forward and easy to use even for the most basic user. Implementation was very fast and seamless. Able to roll out to individual divisions with ease.

Cons

Consolidation and FX functionality would be nice to have, but was not a critical factor for us. Help menus could be more intuitive, with better field descriptions.