GMass

4,9
4,8
Jason W.
Company size: Self Employed

Almost too good to share!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/08/09

Steamlined and simple. No frills or unnecessary options. Doesn't feel like they're trying to trick you into paying more and more like other software.

Pros

It works and the free trial is very valuable!

Cons

Navigating the reporting is a little clunky.

Bhushan L.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Simple Email Marketing and Monitoring Tool

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

GMass helped me send multiple campaigns with ease and this tool has a higher value proportion as it has many features for very good price.

Highly recommended for startups and small businesses.

Pros

GMass is a simple online email marketing and monitoring tool, As it's been almost 7 months I started using this surprisingly I made the best use of this tool and got quality prospects using campaign reports from GMass. There are some significant features which are quite important for all marketers to understand their target audience and get higher open and conversion rates. They are:
1. Campaign Report: Here I can understand how many people have opened my mail and clicked the links inside it, this feature helped me filter my relevant target audience to generate quality leads.
2. Automated Followups: This feature saved me lot of time by scheduling followup messages to all the prospects with a customized email message with different time intervals.
3. Send as a new message: This helped me show my message to my customer without being left out in followed message in the thread, this helps marketers to use a various unique subject line with similar content to make user open the email ( A effective way to A/B test mail campaigns )

Cons

There is nothing much I didn't like about the tool but while I was running some email campaigns I have tried adding First Name script to send the emails with my customer's first name but most of the times the script didn't work and because of that some of my emails went to spam. This is the one thing I want GMass to fix.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Adam W.
Industry: Mental Health Care
Company size: Self Employed

GMass helps you know who has your back and who does not.

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/10/27

Best email tracking and auto-followup plugin for Gmail. Solves all my newsletter and email deliverability issues.

Pros

I have actually been using GMass for years. It had a schedule send feature long before Gmail added it by default. The click tracking is great. It's how I know who actually reads my emails. I save a lot of time by knowing who cares about me and who is pretending. Thanks Ajay!

Cons

I would like more than 50 daily emails on the free trial, but for only $20 a month to upgrade it really isn't that bad.

Super simple extension with useful tools for mass emailing.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/06/12

I've used to outreach to potential customers.

Pros

It lives in Gmail which makes it very convenient to use at the time you need it.

Also, I love the basic features included in the software such as reporting, auto follow-up for no replies. I'm most impressed by the simplicity of the software. It's got exactly what you need it without the bells and whistles.

The integration with Google Drive's spreadsheet is also seamless and I haven't seen it in other similar products.

Cons

I didn't like the automatic Gmass signature in the email at the time.
I've started using different mass mailing software so I'm not sure if that's still present.

David W.

Once I learned how to navigate, I loved it

Reviewed on 2020/08/09

Honestly, this is a little tough to learn how to use. Which is the only reason I am giving it 4 instead of 5 stars. I am not really software literate.
If you are then this is definately a 5 star value for you.
Turnaround time from support is a little long,
But having said that, once I learned how to naviagate it, I really more than like it
It will fill all my needs with ease now.
And save me a lot of money every single month.

Pros

Once I learned how to naviagate it, I really more than like it
It will fill all my needs with ease now.
And save me a lot of money every single month.

Cons

This is a little tough to learn how to use.
Turnaround time from support is a little long,

Jacob E.
Industry: Broadcast Media

BEST MAIL MERGE TOOL I'VE EVER USED

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

OFTEN TIMES I WANT TO DO CUSTOMER SURVEYS AND SEND OUT AN EMAIL TO ABOUT 100 PEOPLE WITH CUSTOM LINK TO EACH ONE. I SET UP THE GOOGLE SHEET, CONNECT GMASS, SET UP THE EMAIL WITH A FEW FOLLOW-UPS AND I'M GOOD TO GO IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES. SOMETIMES YOU DON'T NEED THE FANCY MAILCHIMP, ACTIVECAMPAIGN, OR EVEN MAILSHAKE, AND JUST WANT SOMETHING SUPER SIMPLE TO GET THE JOB DONE AS YOU NEED. GMASS IS PERFECT FOR THIS.

Pros

GMass has been my go-to tool for easily sending out bulk emails for about 3-4 years now. I've just decided FINALLY to pay for a full subscription so that I can send out more than 50 emails per day. Both when I was freelancing and when I was at a more corporate job, I found that using GMass was by far the easiest way to achieving my end goal for mail merging. People don't need special platforms, they just need an easy, simple, and quick way to send out their emails to large audience (within reason and usage limits). GMass is the perfect solution for this.

Cons

FINDING THE STATISTICS CAN BE A BIT CONFUSING FOR A FIRST-TIME USER, BUT ONCE YOU FIGURE OUT AND GET THE HANG OF IT, IT'S SUPER SIMPLE.

Nikki P.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Better Email Coversions

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

Pros

Absolutely love the Gmass extension. We signed up with Gmass so we could see if this tool would reduce the emails that were landing in the spam or promotion inbox. It definitely did. Gmass has helped us take our email marketing to the next level because our opens and click throughs have increased. It is easy to use and offers great tracking reports. Highly recommend.

Cons

So far so good. The only thing that isn't my favorite is the way you add contacts.

Jeffrey H.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Better than MailChimp

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

So far it was been great!

Pros

I like that the emails I sent to my church members don't end up in their promotions or updates tab. Most people today get inundated with promotional emails and often church emails from me end up getting lost. But Gmass sends an email only to that individual, so there is a higher chance it will be read.

Cons

I wish it was free! But I understand that is not.

Industry: Education Management

Better than Mailchimp

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

This is a great feature for email campaigns.

Pros

I've used mail-chimp for a few years now. This is so much easier to manage campaigns and the data coming back is way better. I also enjoy how it automatically sets up folders to separate the data to show the success and failures of the campaign.

Great for small business owners!

Cons

So far I'm very happy with the product and it's services.

Remco H.
Company size: Self Employed

Great functionalities for low price

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

Helped me send hundreds of personalized emails all in one go, rather than having to send them one by one.

Pros

Very easy to use, cheap but not clunky, very little bugs.

Cons

One feature doesn't work properly, but there's a quick workaround that takes 2 seconds.

Derek D.
Industry: Financial Services

The best in email marketing

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

I've worked in several Bay Area and New York startups from $0 to $2 billion also started and sold a marketing firm, thus I have used several email products this is the easiest and best in terms of simplicity, support, and execution. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Pros

It is so easy to use the importing list, sending customized messages at scale. Also, like the new feature where you can even customize attachments at scale.

Cons

Can't think of any. I really like that I can use it inside Gsuite

John R.
Industry: Photography

Two thumbs up for Gmass

Reviewed on 2019/11/10

Overall I must say that I am impressed with the functionality of GMass, its customer support and it seems to offer a range of services that will likely fit most peoples mass emailing needs whether you're a beginner or an expert.

Pros

What I like most about Gmass is that it has transformed what was for me a daunting task of creating marketing emails and turned it into something as simple as sending a regular email in gmail, but with many more recipients! The fact that it made the task easy has allowed me to focus more on the content and message and worry less about the delivery. I found MailChimp a bit too cumbersome and MS Outlook/Word/Excel mail merge lacking in features. Gmass feels much more organic as though it has always been a part of gmail and it seems to have been integrated seamlessly with other Google apps like Drive storage. What I think is great about it is that Gmass gives any user (even the novice like me) the ability to immediately start creating credible and trusted email campaigns. For that, I give it two thumbs up.

Cons

I found creating custom tracking domain a bit tricky to set-up. I still do not know how my advanced DNS setting work, but they do. If they had a few Youtube video tutorials, it might have helped. I also wish the test email button would send an email that included a sample of the merged fields that way I know that I placed them correctly before the final send-off. Also, maybe it's just me, but I do not see a way to embed images. When you upload an image to the body of the email, it is shown as a file attachment and does not get hidden.

Nathaniel C.
Industry: Entertainment

Gotta love Gmass

Reviewed on 2020/02/17

I'm able to automate my client contact and correspondence

Pros

The accessibility and affordability are unreal

Cons

Not being able to send follow up emails as separate emails rather than replies

Jordan R.

GMass was a game-changer for me in the world of email follow ups and automation

Reviewed on 2018/06/29

Pros

Gmass has some amazing features, such as:

1) Easy to program and control auto follow ups. These follow ups go out based on lack of response from receiver and you can set date intervals for sending.

2) GMass links up with google sheets for easy access to emails lists. You can build a list within google sheets and then transfer contact information, and email scripts unique to each contact. It appears to each contact that you are sending the email just to them, but in actuality you are sending emails with one click.

3) Very few errors and well managed. I've only seen a few emails go out that were obviously not synced up correctly. Anytime this happens it's obviously not good, but its very infrequent.

Cons

GMass is almost 100% perfect at what it does, but here are a few drawbacks:

1) it takes a while to become familiar with the controls and layout as it's not super intuitive. The learning curve can be overwhelming for newbies

2) It tried to organize emails and drafts into folders to reduce clutter on gmail, but if you have GMass installed you will have a cluttered inbox. Hard to avoid unfortunately.

Mylon oderson W.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass

Reviewed on 2019/04/30

If I were to summarize my use of the Gmass application, I would summarize it as saying that it was fun for me to use. I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass, it was an experiment.
For a while, I still had no idea what it was or what it did but as I continued to play with it the more it made sense to me.

I've since grown to depend upon Gmass and I would therefore recommend it to anyone doing business or running email campaigns in Gmail. Gmass is a natural and highly effective way to maximize your Gmail experiences. The Gmass application integrated into Gmail, causes Gmail to be set apart with many outstanding functions, features and benefits that cannot be achieved any other mail client and I, therefore, recommend Gmass for Gmail.

Pros

The fact that it was integrated into Gmail, it allowed me to create multiple email campaigns and track every aspect of the campaign including links.

Cons

Troubleshooting and Support; I had an issue where the application seemed to malfunction and I tried looking for a fix and but became frustrated having to search and troubleshoot.

Max D.

<3 Gmass!

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/03/09

<3 Gmass. It's not as easy or as intuitive of the other name-brand email marketing providers, but for the price, flexibility, and no-nonsense, do as I tell it to email marketing power, I really appreciate it. I love how customizable it is, how powerful it is as getting emails to customers' inboxes, and each year it gets better and better. New features are constantly being rolled out, and it gets easier and easier to use. It's definitely an important tool in our email marketing arsenal.

Pros

Good deliverability, relatively quick to send out emails, powerful features for a low price.

Cons

A little confusing/involved to setup, not as intuitive or easy as other email marketing providers, requires a lot of "back end" setting up to send.

Kyriakos K.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

Best tool ever in email marketing

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

Email marketing to a big list is powerful. Your emails do not go to spam folders and you have a lot of replies and sellings. I am very satisfied, Value for money

Pros

easy installation, integration with Gsuite , Google sheets, Google Drive, Google Contacts, I could install my unsubscribers from Mailchimp and uploaded in GMASS, great documentation, it is amazing. It is time saver, a really powerful tool for any business as you can personalize all the emails of your campaign and also track who opened the email. The numbers of open rate are getting higher! Thank you GMass

Cons

It needs time to set it up in the beginning for connectinf with Google sheets appropriately and find how to use the red button Gmass. But then it is a piece of cake.

Sapph L.

Easy way to send personalized emails to lists of prospects or contacts

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

Pros

It lets you send personalized emails (mail merged from contact lists in Google Sheets) via Gmail, up to 2000 contacts/day for trusted G Suite users. Gmail has much higher deliverability than email marketing platforms, which translates into higher open rates.

A lesser known useful feature of Gmass: you can also set up and send a drip nurturing email sequence to prospects and automatically stop it for any prospect based on their behavior (opened a link, replied to the email, etc.). This essentially works the same way as more expensive outreach automation tools, only there is a deeper learning curve with Gmass because you have to set up everything via its interface directly inside Gmail.

Cons

It would be helpful to have the most up-to-date email open, click, unsubscribe and bounce metrics integrated with the Google Sheets of contacts the email was sent to. Instead of receiving email updates with these metrics.

Loretta S.
Industry: Writing & Editing

GMASS is TOPS!

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

GMass allows me to reach over 1300 people with the same message in about 2 minutes. It provides me with a written record of all my transactions, beautifully detailed reports and is so easy to connect to and set up. The cost is also very reasonable and fits into my limited budget.

Pros

My favorite feature is the reports. I can easily see what I sent and when; who's opening and reading my messages; how many of my addresses need to be updated, and any automated responses. I'd have to say ease of use is equally of value to me. SO Easy!

Cons

I love everything about GMASS - don't know how you could improve it!

Amit V.
Industry: Automotive

Using gmass from last 2 years with out any issues

Reviewed on 2020/07/03

Over all it is great experience and it reduced my efforts of sending emails alot.

Pros

I have been using gmass with out any issues from last 2 years.Its seemless integration and user friendly experience made Gmass as my secret weapon for mass emailing for my every day campaigns.Its personalization is a breather for any marketer.

Cons

Opens tracking in the side folders is a awesome feature which gmass have unfortunately removing this created issue for me as i am unable to do real time tracking of the same

Richard A.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: Self Employed

GMass has changed the game for me!

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

It allows me to personalise bulk email campaigns and get about a 60% open rate. Because it is personal (assuming the text is great) I'm finding that people are replying with interest. Importantly it make sense to me!!

Pros

It allows me to stay within Google (Sheets and email). It’s really easy to set up and use. I can send personalised emails specific to each type of contact. GMass sends me reports of number of emails open, links clicked, etc. My open rate is around 60% which is insane! GMass effortlessly handles email bounces and unsubscribes. But here’s the kicker … it allows me to set up auto-followups! This means that a few days after I send an email, if the recipient has not opened it they receive a polite reminder email (which pushes their unopened email to the top of their inbox). Then, a few days later, if they still haven’t opened it they receive another polite reminder. What is super-impressive is that I’m receiving considered email replies from contacts as a result of the auto-reminder emails - even though I do not ask for a reply! (I have never received replies like this from bulk emails before) Importantly, the replies are to an individual (not bulk) email, which make managing the replies super easy. (Auto response emails can also be triggered by non-clicks and non-replies - which I have not had a reason to use yet but will soon.) And their support os 5-star!

Cons

I have nothing negative to write about GMass. Thus far it has ticked all the boxes for me.

Lauran B.
Industry: Real Estate

Great software for bulk messaging and tracking sent emails.

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

We pull a lot of lists per week to advertise our services and we are not restricted (like other services) with our list counts. Also, Gmass emails end up in the inbox of our recipients instead of Promotions or Updates.

Pros

I love the GMASS reports and auto follow-ups. It is incredibly easy to link to Google Sheets to send customized emails. The reports generated for a campaign contain very useful information that would be difficult to track without this amazing too! Saves a lot of time. We use it twice a week and it works great for our business!

Cons

Not crazy about the instant reporting as emails are deployed. It seems to conflict with the overall reporting.

Elisa D.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2020/09/18

Sending out mass emails EASILY without unnecessary design work.

Pros

Easy to use, exact functionality I need. So simple and so many good reminders so you don't make mistakes.

Cons

Um, that I'm not using it right now. I really find it to be so helpful in my job.

Eric B.

Perfect Tool For Mass Email Marketing

Reviewed on 2019/04/21

Sending emails to my clients that are guaranteed to hit the inbox, this has aloud me to increase revenue on my bottom end and have increased my email open rates by 25%. Also with gmass your email marketing campaigns will be completely fast leaving you more time to do other things inside of your business. you can now schedule multiple days of email campaigns that will guarantee to deliver into your clients inbox without any complaints of spam.

Pros

What I like most about gmass is its very user friendly and simple to use but is a very powerful tool,. I've been using this tool to reach out to my clients and it makes sure all my messages get into the inbox and not into the promotional box, spam box.

I also like how easy it is to connect seamlessly with other stmp services, and this gives you the ability to send through the gmass platform, and also use the stmp service to send directly through gmass as well. this is one of my favorite features I love about gmass. I came to gmass with a existing stmp and I was able to plug it in with no problem.

Cons

Havent found nothing I don't like but if I come across something I dont, I will keep you informed.

Mo C.
Industry: Publishing

Integrates Well into GSuite

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

GMass is fantastic to see if clients open emails, and it also is handy to email small groups of clients. I highly recommend trying this feature.

Pros

Pro 1: has a great free version to try out
Pro 2: Reliable delivery

Cons

Con 1: Sometimes throws an error when clicking the Mail Now button, so I schedule the email to go out in a few minutes
Con 2: Would like to use it other browsers, not just Chrome (it's a Chrome extension)