Doxford

Pet sitting software for pet training and daycare centers

4,8
4,5
4,7
Industry: Building Materials
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Simple software

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Great for keeping your business organized and productive.

Pros

All in one for managing your pet based business. Keeping track of your clients alone makes this software invaluable. 24/7 customer support.

Cons

Haven't found any software issues in my time using it yet. Maybe a few more customization options would be nice.

Response from Doxford

Thank you for such a nice review. We're working on the system every day, so there's gonna be many more valuable features really soon!

Noel C.
Industry: Consumer Services

Simple, Easy to Use, Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

I love that I can have mostly all of my business information in one, easy to use location. Client information, invoicing, vaccines, even client communication. My clients appreciate the client portal and ability to view/edit their information and their pets information at any time, pay their invoices and view previous ones, and request appointments all in one easy spot.

Pros

Simple, Easy-to-use, Affordable. Ability to easily create and host a website along with features that would best serve me and my customers right off the bat. Customer service is top notch and feels like having a partner ready to help make things easier, implement a feature, or fix a bug.

Cons

Would love more customization options in the future. Looking forward to the development of the mobile version, the Android App, and Boarding and Daycare implementations!

Emily D.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Brilliant!

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

I have trialed and used 3 other popular pet service software's and I found Doxford the easiest and nicest to use and work with. The service support is amazing and my business runs so much smoother now.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and it saves me so much time on admin tasks. It just makes the day to day running of my business so easy and less stressful!
I also love how my clients get automatic reminders for their appointments without me having to do anything.

Cons

Nothing really, because the service was so exceptional with anything I requested, as well as I was heard with any questions I had.

Coty C.
Industry: Veterinary

Watch out!

Reviewed on 2020/08/07

I'm still learning how to use the software myself, like with anything new it takes time to learn. However with the things I have learned so far I am pretty impressed

Pros

This is easily the most quickly developing software i have seen for the pet profession industry. It literally gets updated daily with new features. I personally have worked with the developer and he takes every idea I have ito consideration when it comes to implementation. He cares about his clients and their needs which is my favorite thing about Doxford. I cant tell ypu how many thousands of dollars I have spent on companies with difficult software that was to lazy to make it better. This is a must for new and experienced pet professionals alike.

Cons

The only con is that this software is still quite new and lacks some features. But with how quick the developer updates the site this won't be an issue within the next few months.

Declan K.
Industry: Hospitality
Company size: Self Employed

Easy pet sitting service software!!!

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2020/06/04

Doxford has been very helpful for my business with their easy and simple dashboard and with so many features to help your business keep organized.

Pros

Doxford is one of the easiest pet sitting service software I've used. It's very simple to use with great customer services if you need it. They take feedback very well and are very fast-acting on feedback too. Any change you think may benefit you and doxford they will happily look into for you and make it happen. Anything is possible with doxford pet sitting software.

Cons

Cons? What are cons? No Cons about this service!

Natalie D.
Industry: Veterinary

Awesome software

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Pros

Great communication with the developer . Working hard to cater to the needs of my pet business . Exactly what I need!

Cons

Few more features need to be added . That’s been implemented now by the developer though!