SalesLoft

Sales acceleration and customer engagement platform

Eric A.

Great product but has issues

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Overall Salesloft has made me more efficient and organized at work. Even though we frequently run into issues, I couldn't imagine my job without it.

Pros

Salesloft is the main reason I'm still in a sales position. Before the system, I was leaving over 70 of the same voicemails a day and had to manually track my cadence progress which was messy and unorganized. Salesloft has completely transformed my work style for the better and has lead to multiple successes in my career. I am much more efficient, organized, and happy than I was prior to Salesloft.

Cons

I'd say Salesloft runs great 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time my co-workers and I frequently run into issues where the system doesn't function properly. The most common issue I run into is when the entire program becomes unresponsive leading me to uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and even then it sometimes doesn't fix it. Another frequent issue I run into is when Salesloft doesn't record or log my calls for the day. I've had calls that were never logged and also calls where it took over a day to show up.

Matt B.

Two company user

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

Very good, this is the 2nd company that I've utilized Salesloft and I've enjoyed both experiences

Pros

Ability to integrate with Salesforce and it makes it easier to prospect by building out templates and cadences.

Cons

The data management can get a little messy if you are switching account/contact owners, but the work around is to re-import.

Great for emails but keep your phone!

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Overall it's a great product for a streamlined outbound process for your sales team. Being able to create a set list of call and email steps and see metrics like the reply, open, and click rates is very valuable. If they would accept and fix the dialer issues the product would be one of the best sales tools out there.

Pros

It's a great place to keep track of all prospects and have a quick access to the company's website and the prospect's LinkedIn and Twitter.

Cons

The dialer/phone is the worst thing about the platform. I would say it works about 60% of the time and if you don't have a direct line there's no point in calling since you won't be able to go through the names directory or dial EXTs. Also, seems to be a consistent call quality issue and nothing is worse than getting a prospect on the phone and they can't hear you.

Brittni K.

SalesLoft, the personal assistant I can actually afford.

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

I've loved SalesLoft from the moment we started using it. Initially, I was taking over some duties for a member of our team on maternity leave. Her outreach is wide and system complex and I don't say this lightly when I say that SalesLoft is one of the only reasons I was able to step in for her. Her position is unique and SalesLoft allowed me to keep up our daily correspondence with leads in a way I could not have on my own. After this experience, I insisted on setting up an account for myself. We built out a new position for Inbound sales and have seen some incredible results--enough to hire on another inside sales specialist and begin scaling. This was possible partially to SalesLoft's integration into my job--allowing me to stay on top of leads and giving me rich insights. Our new Inside Sales Specialist was blown away when I trained him on SalesLoft--he mentions to me daily how thankful he is to have it. As we continue to scale our inside team, I only see our partnership and dependency on SalesLoft's capabilities growing.

Pros

- Easy to navigate
- Great customer service
- Saves me an immense amount of time
- Provides valuable data
- Automates for me
- Holds me accountable to following up with leads

Cons

It doesn't integrate with HubSpot, only SalesForce. Completely understandable but detracts a bit from the capabilities.

So many features but hard to use

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Motivation and automation for my team.

Pros

We purchased this product just over a year ago and there really is so much you can do. The reporting capabilities are virtually endless. I love the plugs into Slack and Salesforce. We use those daily. It really motivates my team to see who is setting meetings through SalesLoft and when they are being scheduled.

Cons

This has been a very heavy lift. Things that would would think are intuitive are not. Changing the time for a cadence step is not as simple as changing the time. We have had to undergo multiple trainings for my team to bring everyone up to speed and training new hires has been difficult. That being said, there is a lot this product can do and will likely become very powerful once everyone gets the hang of it.

Great Tool for Sales Teams

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

It allowed our sales, marketing, and customer success teams to streamline communication with prospects and customers. Ultimately, this meant better engagement with our customers and increased retention.

Pros

We mainly used SalesLoft for a variety of email cadences, and it worked great. We were able to continue engaging prospects and also streamline follow up with customers. The autodial feature worked well, but we didn't use it much. I could see this working well for a high-volume inside sales team.

Cons

The email tracking is a great idea, but we found the email opens/clicks to not always be 100% accurate. It was probably closer to 50/50 which created confusion with prospects and customers. I think this is a key feature that could be improved to add more value.

Aaron L.

Our Sales Team uses SalesLoft to convert leads.

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

More closed deals in less time. Easier to track the sales team's activity on a daily basis and coach individual performance.

Pros

Absolutely love the integration with Salesforce. If your company uses Salesforce, this tool will take your team to the next level. Tracking the process from lead to closed business is so simple and easy to coach to. Also loved the consultative approach their team took with us. They have suggested many tools outside of their own software to help us fill gaps in our Sales Process.

Cons

Don't expect this to be a plug-and-play solution. Not because it's complicated, but because it will take some training and you will have to get your sales team bought in to following a new process. If you are willing to invest the time and training energy, it will be great though.

Clark M.
  • Industry: Accounting

SalesLoft Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Pros

This software integrates extremely well with Google products as well as with SalesForce. It is a great tool for tracking progression and cadences. It also provides internal communication between users of the same company.

Cons

I had no issues with this software and would recommend it to anyone working with or related to sales for a company.

Steve K.

Augmented sales engagement platform

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Pros

There are a lot of features that help our sales team with their prospecting activities. CrystalKnows is pretty scary how accurate it is. Cadence also allows our team to seamlessly create repeatable processes. Support has also been exceptional.

Cons

We've had some issues with customization. In particular, some of our users wanted to personalize the font and look of their outbound emails. We had to work with their support team but we're still limited to a default font for the entire team.

Jeremy K.

Great Product for Outreach

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

Overall I loved my experience with SalesLoft - it was a great way to reach out large numbers to prospects and to find opportunities easily.

Pros

SalesLoft completely changed the way we approach outreach here. I love how easy it is to send personalized and tailored emails to multiple individuals at the same time.

Cons

Not much I dislike about SalesLoft - there were times where certain dynamic fields wouldn't change (i assume a small bug caused these to happen).

Good, not great

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

I am a sales manager and my reps use SalesLoft to send emails and calls very quickly. However, the reporting function is very simple. We have also asked our customer support rep to help us update some of the categories and they are slow to respond. We finally got a PDF with instructions on how to do it ourselves, but it did not work.

Pros

-Quick call feature
-Mass email groups of people
-Website tracking
-Cadence building

Cons

-Copy and paste feature is spotty.
-Customer Service is below average.
-Reporting features are lacking.

Salesloft for the Salesforce user

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

I think the idea of Salesloft is good but for a company coming from Salesforce it is a bit confusing. For . New company that does not have anything for CRM it is perfect.

Pros

Salesloft is insanely robust. There are so many incredible features and their functionality is very advanced.

Cons

The software is too robust. It is almost too confusing to figure out. Every time I think I understand something, there is another layer too it.

Email Cadences are good, but good luck getting anything else to work

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

Cadences are useful, but if you do not customize them the return rates are really, really low. Still it's something and it's helpful. If it did everything it was supposed to do, it would be amazing. You can take notes directly from the call and be able to mark if someone is on vacation to pause the cadence. You can also record calls. However, it just doesn't work consistently enough for me to recommend it as a solution.

Pros

I actually really liked the cadences and being able to loft emails directly from Salesforce. It feels seemless which is the whole point. You can also pull in useful information like if an email has bounced and you can remind yourself to followup or reply to an email without tasks which are super unorganized in Salesforce.

Cons

The phone calls just do not work consistently if at all. We've lost whole days and had to go back to dialing by hand. I had thought it might have been just my first company's situation, but now that I'm at another company, it seems like it is a Salesloft problem itself. It's a great idea but it isn't reliable and customer service is not helpful in the slightest.

Jonathan K.

Reps love it

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Pros

It allows our reps to stay on track and not get behind with their outreach. Also able to record calls and help coach along the way.

Cons

It only relates to our business but the company attached to the name is never accurate. We spoke with SalesLoft and it's because we have multiple contacts under the same email domain. A very small Con and not really an issue. Great product!

Pat P.

Used in many capacities, mostly for campaigns with customers in outside sales.

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

The software is easy to use, and once you get a hang of it you can really speed up communication with customers. My favorite part is you can see the analytics and see who is opening/seen emails, etc.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to set up templates, as well as create recurring templates. Other than that very great!

Colin M.

Great new tool, a ton of progress over the last few months.

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Quick and easy to use. Simplified workflow and constant feature releases

Pros

Simplified communication with clients and ensuring that things are sent out on time. A lot of new features are released on a rolling basis and have made some great strides in the past few months.

Cons

Still some features missing. The workflow is still a little messy some simple improvements could be made and the system would be a 10/10

Rileigh B.

Great intuitive system.

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

This system has automated a lot of tasks that I would typically spend good portions of my time on which has really allowed me to convert more leads into sales opportunities.

Pros

I love that through this software I can have automated emails sent out to my new leads that come in over night as request info. This leads to me having solid appointments booked on my calendar before I even get into the office.

Cons

The only issue I have had is with some leads not going into the correct cadence automatically, this can be fixed very easily but sometimes it can take a small amount of extra time. We are a relatively new client however so most of these issues are a product of getting everything tweaked to our preferences.

Brandon B.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Ease to use

Reviewed on 2021/02/21

Pros

The cadences are key. Its helps keep everything organized when working woth +100 leads

Cons

Sometimes calls wouldn't record properly.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great for prospecting at scale!

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

Good! Enjoyed using the tool so far.

Pros

Automatically syncs your call recordings and emails to Salesforce, giving leadership visibility into opportunities. Saves time on prospecting through automated cadences.

Cons

There tends to be a lot of bugs/outages.

Great tool to manage outbound cadences

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

managing the outbound cadence of the sales organization.

Pros

There are some great features. Know when someone opened and email and when they clicked. You'll also know where the were geographically. Calling from a local area code is also great.

Cons

There has been occasional down time, which really hurts productivity on outbound.

• Industry: Market Research

Review of SalesLoft

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Overall I think that Salesloft is a great product.

Pros

I like how it allows me to keep track of how often people open my emails.

Cons

Sometimes I run into issues when it comes to importing from Salesforce, but I'm not sure if the issue is on their end or not.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Phenomenal

Reviewed on 2018/05/06

Loftiness

Pros

It is not Outreach. Sales Loft wins sales over bringing crashing and sadness. It fought back from tough times.

Cons

Hope it can become an independently successful proprietarily run at its core sofware customer mgmt platform

Duke V.

Streamlined Prospecting Cadences

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

The click-to-call feature and prospecting Cadences help to speed up and organize the prospecting and reach out process.

Pros

SalesLoft is a great tool for structuring your contact prospecting process through phone and e-mail reach out. It connects well with Salesforce to allow importing of the contact list and allows you to work out of Salesforce as well. SalesLoft's Cadences help you to organize contact and prospecting to keep your campaign timely.

Cons

The importing and exporting of contacts can be a bit clunky as times and could have easier and more options to organize contacts and data.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

the easiest tool

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Pros

Amazingly user-friendly. We trained our BDRs in just a few hours. The Cadence structure is easy to construct.

Cons

The system has more downtime than I'd expect...

Daniela S.

Great experience with SalesLoft

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Overall I had a great experience, easy to track previous touches with a contact, great dialer, and pretty good with cadences. It even keeps track of the metrics for each cadence. Such as the number of click, replies...

Pros

From my side, most of my use is for sending cadences and calling clients through the dialer.
I like that we can combine a few software we had before in only one

Cons

It took me some time to figure out how to create and send a cadence and importing a list of contacts.