SalesLoft

Sales acceleration and customer engagement platform

David
David
  • Industry: Sports

Great Out Bound Tool

Reviewed on 2022/07/26

It's a great pure out bounding tool for larger sales orgs.

It's a great pure out bounding tool for larger sales orgs.

Pros

From local dialing to organizing cadences and keeping your daily activities organized, this platform is it.

Cons

For a smaller business, you can do everything you can do in salesloft in Hubspot and more in Hubspot.

Ellie

Very Highly Useful for Sales Teams- Can Be Buggy or Inaccurate

Reviewed on 2023/07/15

Pros

I loved being able to see who was engaging with my emails, as well as being able to organize my sales outreach in a meaningful way & keep myself on track with cadences.

Cons

There would be glitches semi-frequently. The platform would not work for a couple of hours, the "Import from Salesloft" feature wasn't working, the email signatures got messed up for multiple days at one point. I think they still have some technical things to work on but overall pretty good. Sometimes, I also think the system couldn't detect "opens," because someone would refer to reading an email that SL said they never opened.

Look elsewhere

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

My company likes SalesLoft for some reason but I've found it to be expensive and buggy. It's generally not fit for purpose and support is generally quite bad.

Pros

Having email templates and being able to create cadences can be useful.

Cons

More bugs than a low budget apartment in a bad neighborhood
Dialer is bad and slow
calls frequently do not log- Salesforce integration is bad
Got labeled a spammer
Doesn't work well with Outlook/O365
Delay on emails
Certain graphics and text go through poorly/unprofessionally
Attachments frequently don't work/won't go through
Support is very bad
No functionality to pre-list call outcomes to speed up slow dialer
No importance or other buttons on email
The "opened by" functionality isn't smart enough to know if you opened the email or your prospect did
Limited LinkedIn integration
Imports frequently fail and take longer than they should, particularly if from a report rather than lead view

Ami
Ami

Best CRM +!

Reviewed on 2022/04/26

The cadences have made my job so much better, more efficient and keeps me organized. Also, I choose the tasks I want and when, keeps ALL contacts in outreach with little chance to fall through the cracks. Also, tagging is very important to me and very easy. Being able to manage contacts in a mass way is a huge time saver and another one of my favorite features and I use it ALL of the time.

Pros

I love almost everything about Salesloft. It is very user friendly, I like the three columns and being able to scroll down one side and still be able to see the other columns. My favorite feature would be the cadences! VERY easy to create and manage, keeps me very organized, which is crucial to me.

Cons

Only real complaint is once a task is completed then that contact goes away and there is not (too my knowledge anyway) a way to pull up like most recent contacts etc.

Charlie
Charlie

Best Sales tool EVER!

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

Easily one of the best tools I've used in my professional sales experience. It gives me the ability to maintain all my activity points and due dates in one spot, ensuring no lead goes untouched.

Pros

My favorite aspect about using Salesloft is the fact that it is so intuitive, and easy to use. Set-up is simple, and the features this platform offer are limitless

Cons

The tool currently integrates with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, but only for team plans. I wish it was able to integrate with all instances of LinkedIn.

Sam
Sam
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Not perfect but overall a very useful tool

Reviewed on 2019/11/23

It's not perfect but I use it all the time. Overall it makes my life easier.

It's not perfect but I use it all the time. Overall it makes my life easier.

Pros

It records all your calls automatically. It's really nice to be able to go back and listen to calls or share calls internally. The email cadences work well and are easy to use. It syncs to our CRM (Salesforce). It logs all emails automatically in SFDC. It also makes it really easy to log calls to SFDC. Much faster than doing them manually through SFDC. I also like being able to see if the email recipient has viewed my email.

Cons

It only gives me the option to log calls to my CRM about 80% of the time. It's great when it works but it's annoying when it doesn't. It just means I have to log them manually when that happens. Also, the feature that allows you to see if a email recipient has viewed your email doesn't seem to work perfectly. It's probably not possible to make that feature work perfectly 100% of the time because Tout was the same way.

Bharath
Bharath

Best Sales Prospecting Tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Absolutely must to use if you are in sales and marketing. No other tool has better performance when it comes to email deliverability and engagement effectiveness. Since we switched to SalesLoft, we are seeing 3x higher demo requests.

Pros

Undoubtedly, the best sales prospecting tool out there in the market. Open rate, click thru rate and response rates are far higher than any other sales prospecting tool. With semi-automated email outreach options, it's quite easy to use and scale as well. Team templates make it easier for everyone to reuse successful email templates.

Cons

There is a lot of scope for improvement in terms of reporting and dashboards. It's difficult to track who all opened/clicked a particular email template. Though there is SF integration, it's difficult to make it work accurately.

Response from SalesLoft

Hi Bharath, thank you so much for the review! I'd love to chat more about the success you've seen using SalesLoft. If interested, please email me at [email protected]. Cheers!

Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Takes My Sales Routine to the Next Level

Reviewed on 2020/04/10

Overall, this product has made my day to day sales life easier and more effective and productive. Wouldn't want to work for a comp;any without it now.

Pros

Salesloft made my sales life more productive and more proactive than I ever thought it could be. This software gives me insight and data around my sales calls and activities that I never thought about before. I now have more actionable insight around my prospects and more resources readily available to make the mundane tasks of sales less time consuming.

Cons

There are very few areas that I think Salesloft needs to improve because it's so cutting edge but I would like for the dial pad functionality to be more effective when interacting with the extensions of the phone system I'm calling into.

Pat
Pat

Used in many capacities, mostly for campaigns with customers in outside sales.

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

The software is easy to use, and once you get a hang of it you can really speed up communication with customers. My favorite part is you can see the analytics and see who is opening/seen emails, etc.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to set up templates, as well as create recurring templates. Other than that very great!

Caleb
Caleb
  • Industry: Printing
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

The only sales tool I use every day

Reviewed on 2018/08/24

It's amazing! I can listen to teammates and hear their calls live, find when my best time to call is, and monitor my email effectiveness. I also love that cadences take the work out of everything followup related

Pros

I love that it puts all the sales info in one pane. All the phone, email, and linkedin SalesNav stuff can be handled in one window.

Cons

The new UI for cadences in the right panel. I preferred the old way of listing calls, emails, etc in the right cadence column.

Pablo

Reliable yet incomplete

Reviewed on 2022/11/15

In general it is a great solution but has several bugs that doesn't allow me to say it's my favorite

Pros

It has a lot of advantages as the support it gives to double check contacts and info before filling the CRM of trash.

Cons

I miss some user-friendly experience. It is kind of uncomfortable to have to import data so manually

SeamlessDesk

Apollo
Paul

Salesloft - It is what it is - Two stars

Reviewed on 2023/05/18

has been poor. There are better solutions out there. As BDRs we rely on tools like sales loft to do our job and make our living. When they work poorly we work inefficiently and cause us, and our company, money. Although I cannot be certain if it is a Salesloft issue or an internal issue with the folks who administer the program. Because of that I'm giving it 2 stars instead of 1 as it may not be 100% on Salesloft. Also not ceratin if my being based overseas and calling into the US means the phone issues are only for me or also for US based employees. thing is with all other VOIP calling (Zoom, facetime, skype, teams, etc...) I have zero issues - it is only with Salesloft.

Pros

It integrates well with Salesforce. It is better than using a rotary phone and yellow pages like back in the day.

Cons

Phone issues. Intermittent outages. Bad experience with support.

Brooke
  • Industry: Sports
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Salesloft Daily User

Reviewed on 2022/07/14

Pros

Ease of use, volume of outreach in a matter of minutes, prospect tracking

Cons

Texting is not easy to use and opting each prospect to allow for texting is a process. The app also needs to be better updated.

Armin
  • Industry: Hospitality

Salesloft is sales friendly and helps you keep up with activity

Reviewed on 2022/10/13

Pros

I really like the in-depth reporting and you can get very granular on our activities - from emails to calls. I am very impressed that it records inbound calls especially when you receive it from your cell phone. You are also able to text contacts which is pretty important to me. It also integrates with Saleforce.

Cons

I least dislike that the tool takes awhile to integrate contacts within salesforce. A lot of clunky integration when you email from gmail and a lot of manual tasks after that.

Ceddrick
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Salesloft, you should check it out

Reviewed on 2022/02/03

As long as I do what I need to do, I have a "regimented" daily routine. I can do what I need to with little or no supervision. It can free up a manager's time because they can see an individual's production and meet with them for exactly what they need to instead of wasting time doing a lot of discovery and then getting to their message.

Pros

There are a ton of features to use for prospect and customer management. You can customize cadences to work for you and with you. The Salesforce and Orum integrations work extremely well also. Because I have a business analyst, I have never had to reach out to support, but I recently discovered that they have SalesLoft University, so now I can learn how to do more on my own.

Cons

I have used SalesLoft competitors in the past, with that in mind, I cannot really call out any quirks. If I was forced to give a Con, I would say there is a LOT that you can do with SalesLoft. It could prove difficult for someone if they do not have anyone to help guide them.

Sales Essential!

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Pros

Salesloft makes working from one platform incredibly easy. I use this platform daily and could not perform my daily outreach without it. I am able to create cadences and easily organize and prioritize based on engagement. The email tracking capabilities where it shows opens, clicks, and replies. Being able to call out of the platform is awesome as well! Each field maps back to our Salesforce CRM which is extremely useful for tracking outreach.

Cons

The dialer can be temper-mental, however the customer service is always quick to find a fix and help you workout any kinks you are having!

Great Tool for Sales Teams

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

It allowed our sales, marketing, and customer success teams to streamline communication with prospects and customers. Ultimately, this meant better engagement with our customers and increased retention.

Pros

We mainly used SalesLoft for a variety of email cadences, and it worked great. We were able to continue engaging prospects and also streamline follow up with customers. The autodial feature worked well, but we didn't use it much. I could see this working well for a high-volume inside sales team.

Cons

The email tracking is a great idea, but we found the email opens/clicks to not always be 100% accurate. It was probably closer to 50/50 which created confusion with prospects and customers. I think this is a key feature that could be improved to add more value.

Best software switch to SalesLoft

Reviewed on 2019/09/08

Aside from the amazing software, SalesLoft reps have been awesome to work with. We have frequent team calls with people from SalesLoft and can directly email individuals if any questions arise. The software is very user friendly and intuitive and the company has incredible reps.

Pros

We recently switched from another software to SalesLoft and it has made a massive difference. We can now pull data from SalesLoft into our analytics platform and make proactive decisions. SalesLoft allows me to accurately log every interaction I have with prospects, it allows me to see prospect activity on emails I have sent. I can integrate LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce to make the sales flow so much smoother.

Cons

I honestly haven't run into a con or problem with SalesLoft yet, any bump we see is easily fixed in less than a day - normally a matter of minutes.

Darko

I use it on daily basis as a Sales Engagement platform but some features should be improved.

Reviewed on 2022/08/05

We use it for a few years as a Sales Engagement platform besides Salesforce but sometimes it doesn't work well when we change something in our data. Syncing between Salesforce and Salesloft should be improved.

Pros

For me, it works very fast. It is easy to use it. Reporting is very good so I use it to prepare the reports for our sales meetings.

Cons

I don't like the way how the syncing between Salesforce and Salesloft works. You can automate syncing for the contacts but you can't for the accounts, so I have to import every single account to Salesloft from Salesforce when we change some data on the accounts.

Paul
  • Industry: Media Production

A Sales Reps Dream Come True

Reviewed on 2020/06/26

I am finding myself constantly finding new ways to build and improve custom cadences to expand my use for categorizing leads into different paths, I am looking forward to the future of building semi automatic cadences to exponentially increase lead generation and closing deals.

Pros

I am quite new to using CRM software like Salesloft and it has absolutely amazing for all-in-one lead generation through building and navigating it's cadence systems to it's outband through all the main communication and networking channels with built in integration with multiple platforms.

Cons

Some minor problems and integration flaws.

Text formatting is low end compared to microsoft so moving signature tables into salesloft is not seamless and quite limited creating messy formatting.

The VOIP calling regularly gets lagged and distorted needing to regularly close and reopen the browser. Been some problems dialing out to Philippines like after 1 min the call starts to loop.

Exporting and importing from the same list has caused some weird glitches like changing the do not contact status on an entire list that was not set.

All in one, consolidate your sales and marketing tech stack.

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

Implementation was great, their integration with Salesforce made things a piece of cake.

Pros

We were able to cut out 3 different softwares and replaced them with one, Salesloft. They have made it simple from a marketing and sales automation standpoint to bring everything into one, centralized location. It integrates well with Salesforce. The team can make calls, start sequences, and follow up with prospects all from Salesloft, it is great.

Cons

It came out to be a bit more expensive than the 3 softwares it replaced (combined), but worth paying a bit of a premium.

Clark
  • Industry: Accounting

SalesLoft Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Pros

This software integrates extremely well with Google products as well as with SalesForce. It is a great tool for tracking progression and cadences. It also provides internal communication between users of the same company.

Cons

I had no issues with this software and would recommend it to anyone working with or related to sales for a company.

I love how easy it is to start to engage with prospects

Reviewed on 2021/04/06

Overall, SalesLoft is very easy to use and very powerful.

Overall, SalesLoft is very easy to use and very powerful.

Pros

I like that it helps me to find prospects that will be a good fit for my software. It is very intelligent software.

Cons

It is kind of expensive to use for a small business like myself. It would seem less expensive for larger businesses than mine.

Jeremy

Great Product for Outreach

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

Overall I loved my experience with SalesLoft - it was a great way to reach out large numbers to prospects and to find opportunities easily.

Pros

SalesLoft completely changed the way we approach outreach here. I love how easy it is to send personalized and tailored emails to multiple individuals at the same time.

Cons

Not much I dislike about SalesLoft - there were times where certain dynamic fields wouldn't change (i assume a small bug caused these to happen).

Josh

Good platform for sales teams

Reviewed on 2021/09/28

nothing to complain about. One of the best sales engagement tools out there.

nothing to complain about. One of the best sales engagement tools out there.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to get team ramped up quickly on it.

Cons

Can be a bit clunky at times and need more integrations with software that matches well with it.