Brendan H.

Still Undecided?

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

Very good and support staff are excellent

Pros

Simply easy to build an online store especially if one only has a limited number of products - Most desired features are present and integrations work very well

Cons

Would like to see Shipping options improved e.g. shipping cost per product - Shipping based on product weight (s) by regions - what one does in one region affects all regions - I would prefer them to be independent

• Industry: Hospitality

Local Web Design Software

Reviewed on 2020/06/14

Overall, very satisfied with the product

Pros

Their customer service is really great - the how-to areas on Rocketspark for setting things up are easy to follow, and if you have a question, you can email them directly and expect a quick response

Cons

There are a lot of features that require the more expensive package, but seem fairly straightforward

Bridget H.

Couldn't be happier with Rocketspark

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

I love how easily the ecommerce is integrated along with payment gateways which has made my website easy for me and my customers to use.
I can update my website and shop when ever I like. I came from a different website builder that was so hard to use and Rocketspark is a dream in comparison.
When you are building your website they give you so many invaluable tips to help you create a professional, optimised website. Thank you Rocketspark!

Pros

Rocketspark is so easy to use it is a pleasure and not only that they give you heaps of information on how to build a good website including SEO. They keep improving the software way beyond what you would expect and the customer service is excellent

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software

Betty B.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Why I chose Rocketspark

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

Extremely good. Once I had figured out how the builder worked, I found it simple to use. I was offered free extra time to build the store, for which I am extremely grateful. Thank you.

Pros

Rocketspark is a New Zealand company and customer service is based in New Zealand. The site is set up for New Zealand GST and shipping/postage options.

Cons

Currently I have the basic Web Builder package, as I am just starting out in the world of e-commerce. Although I know that this is the basic package, I would have preferred full integration with an app. like Go Sweet Spot, as navigating NZ post is a nightmare (especially when mailing overseas) and an option to hold sales (if there is a sales option, I haven't figure it out). I would like to show the standard price and a sales price. In comparison to some overseas e-commerce builders, Rocketspark is pricey; however, it was very important that I have a store that included local support and GST. Since I am a sole trader (artist), it is extremely unlikely that I will ever have 400 merchandise items, and wonder if there is a possibility of a plan that contains between 10 and 400 items for customers like me?

Stuart R.
  • Industry: Accounting

Great Product Saved my Website

Reviewed on 2019/09/16

Amazing from mid night support to fixing my errors I was never made to feel like an idiot. They also took on all my product suggestions and the look of my website is ten fold than it was!

Pros

Your not just a number like the big American players. At Rocketspark I felt like I actually got support as if I was a big customer and the servers they host our website on is night and day compared to Go Daddy. The looks and adjustments are so much easier to do aswell that it will actually save my thousands.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet. Few small improvements but linking Jotform to the website it solved it easy enough.

Michelle D.
  • Industry: Publishing

Rocketspark is FANTASTIC!!

Reviewed on 2020/05/07

I have been with Rocketspark for nearly 4 years and would highly recommend them.

Pros

Professional results. Easy to use, edit and manipulate. Great customer service.

Cons

Some limit to the back end functionality when processing orders, however over the years Rocketspark have continued to improve in this area.

Karen E.

As a novice, this was the only website of many that l tried that was exceptionally easy to...

Reviewed on 2017/06/09

Pros

I can change anything l want when l want, l can alter the whole look of the website if l want with the click of a button, but best of all and the one thing l found much better than other website providers that l found was these guys really mean what they say when it comes to after sale service, they have gone far beyond my expectations. When l needed advice, layout support, technical support l found them very approachable and supportive. One thing that also makes them stand out is when your not tech savvy, they speak in normal peoples language, so that you actually understand what they are saying without feeling stupid. I can't say enough positives about this company, they are what they say when they say it, which is much more than the other companies who spouted the same notion but never delivered the after sales support. These guys (just ask they they will be there) so my experience thus far tells me. Cheers Karen (Buderim , Qld)

Cons

The sizing of banners l have to say is tricky, l had to mess around with resizing so many times, but small price to pay for a great website, but thats about my only complaint.

Response from Rocketspark

Hi Karen, thanks for your feedback about the feature area editor. We are constantly on the look out for new features and improvements so we'll take that into consideration.

Tania W.

Simple, Clean, Effective and Intuitive

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

Professional, efficient, friendly and supportive.

Pros

My title says it all. So easy to set up, transfer domains and even content from an existing site. It is intuitive with simple, single click interface, backed by excellent help tools and a customer service team that is second to none.

Cons

I have not found anything yet and I have used Rocketspark for many years now

Kath B.

An ingenious Kiwi created website platform

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Rocketspark is a fantastic company to work with for website builds, the team is caring, personable and always available to help find a solution.

Pros

It is made by New Zealander's! The innovation is ongoing and the support is excellent with queries and questions to have a smooth website design process.

Cons

Sometimes the functionality is not available, however the Rocketspark team are always on the improve with new ideas and features to make the online website design process even better.

Margaret B.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

The Rocketspark software has made my goal of setting up my own website achievable. So simple...

Reviewed on 2017/10/09

The simplicity of use is the main benefit for me.

Pros

Not being very tech savvy, I have found the simplicity of using this software fantastic. The product offers some great features and the functionality is easy to follow. I have found my whole experience with Rocketspark to be very high quality, from the software package itself and what it presents to the fantastic customer support of the team. There are regular updates to the software which means you have the ability to continually upgrade your site. The analytical part of the software is also very helpful and easy to follow to keep you updated with how your site is performing etc. What you get is great value for money.

Response from Rocketspark

Hi Margaret, thanks for your feedback!

Rocket Spark is a great, easy to use template webdesign platform. Good Bang for your buck.

Reviewed on 2017/11/29

Higher online engagement and calls to action through activities.

Pros

Easy to change elements and design pages, in the template structures, simple and effective. The support is self explanatory and understandable.

Cons

Layouts are limited and the connectivity with other apps or software is sometimes limited. Image management needs attention, specifically the resizing functions.

Response from Rocketspark

Hi there, thanks for your review!

Sam A.
  • Industry: Automotive

Enjoyed the ease of use over the time while using Rocketspark

Reviewed on 2017/07/25

Pros

Easy to use, I can easily make changes to the design and content I want to be displayed on the website. it has some useful tools to really give that professional touch to my website.

Cons

Everything is great, a few changes to customise the layout a bit more would be great, otherwise no complaints.

Response from Rocketspark

Hi Sam, thanks for the feedback about layout customisation. We launched some more design customisation options since you left this review and we're constantly working on new features so keep the feedback coming!

After working for years on a Wordpress website I can't believe how easy Rocketspark is.

Reviewed on 2018/05/25

Piece of mind, the ability to be creative and great customer service from their team. Also, a very well resourced help section.

Pros

One of the best customer service I've ever experienced. As soon as I have a query it gets resolved. Other platforms have a lot to learn from them. Easy of use, even for a complete novice. Really affordable as well and compatible with a lot of other platforms we have been using and wanted to remain with.

Cons

Nothing at this stage. As I said above, this program is so easy to use. After having had a Wordpress website designed for us by a design agency we feel like we can finally be in control.

Andrew G.
  • Industry: Hospitality

The website builder I can find!

Reviewed on 2017/07/02

The ability to showcase our business to the world.

Pros

The flexibility and ease of use. The designs look great and the ability to customise pages is very useful. Also the links with social media are very important these days.

Cons

There's really not much I can think of. It's minor to the point of not being an issue for me, but although I believe page optimisation (speed) is built in, if you perform page checks through Google analytics it suggests further optimisation. I've never bothered following this up as it doesn't seem to be a problem!!!

Response from Rocketspark

Hi Andrew, thanks for your feedback. We are working on some page speed improvements right at the moment, so keep an eye on your inbox for a feature announcement soon.

Stuart J.
  • Industry: Accounting

My website owes everything to Rocketspark

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

Other than referrals all my leads come from my website

Pros

It's so easy to use and it has allowed mt to produce an attractive website.

Cons

There isn't a single thing i don't like about Rocketspark.

Ave R.

Rocketspark Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

Their product is amazing and I have frequently recommended it. Working with Rocketspark has greatly improved. The difference between good and bad in my view, is response. An email that's replied to - pure brilliance.

Pros

Simple to use. Once I had a suggestion that would make it better and sent that to RS and they immediately came back and told me how to access that option. My suggestion was to outline text - it was possible I just hadn't found that box because when you put text on top of photos it needs to be outlined.

Cons

Sometimes the boxes you put your text is annoying that you can't just write it on the actual webpage you have to open a text box. The space between blocks is also a bit big sometimes.

Mike F.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Rocketspark

Reviewed on 2019/08/11

Fantastic. We looked at several other including Wordpress which I have used several times before and Shopify but Rocketcpark kicked arse.

Pros

-Intuitive in its use. It's very obvious how to make the change you want. Web is a tool for promoting my business, not the core of the business. I would love to, but don't have the time to learn web design. With this I don't need to.

Cons

-Couldn't make alteration directly on the mobile view. They had to be made from the master view.
-Could adjust font size.

Cass H.

Fast easy service

Reviewed on 2020/09/27

Easy to talk to, responds fast and an overall easy experience that seems to be robust

Pros

Its easy to learn for non- etc savvy people

Cons

As a not for profit we wouldn't be able to afford the commercial rates, lucky for us that they are able to support us to have a digital presence.

Emma J.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Recommend to anyone who wants the freedom of creating and editing their own website

Reviewed on 2017/07/07

Ability to create and edit a website without having IT skills or previous experience.

Pros

I love that I can edit my own website at any time, without having to ring a company to make the changes for me. Great when we want to add new photos or deals on our website. I like that the website was quite simple to set up even through we had never done it before. Rocketspark are always helpful when I have enquiries and have friendly staff to talk to if I ever have any questions. Also it's very easy to contact them via the online messaging system.

Cons

We would love the option of drop down menus as we have lots of sub-categories that we would like to have a page dedicated to.

Response from Rocketspark

Hi Emma, thanks for your feedback!

Paul A.

An absolute pleasure to deal with

Reviewed on 2017/06/14

Pros

Ease of use, very easy to setup and the help files are very informative, step by step guide and a customer service team that are brilliant.

Cons

Would like to see that customers could leave reviews on each of the products i have listed, images that are are they the same size on my PC, however when online (PC) they are a different size, however they are fine on phones, tablets, etc

Response from Rocketspark

Hi Paul, thanks for your feedback. Regarding leaving reviews on products, I have added that as a feature request with our team.

Mike F.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Great website designer and content manager

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Recommend it !

Pros

Very easy to setup and use. Good support and very reliable.

Cons

Has some limitations on what you can do.

Melissa P.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/03/27

Customer support is awesome. Very helpful.

Pros

It’s easy to navigate. Have managed to work a lot out for myself, but when I can’t, customer support is amazing.

Cons

Haven’t found any yet. So far it’s been exactly what I need.

Keith E.

Very good

Reviewed on 2017/06/25

Pros

Very easy to use, Everything looks great, get great feedback from our members who use this on there mobile phones

Cons

Can't paste a lot of data in at once when entering data into a table - everything as to be enter a cell at a time

Response from Rocketspark

Hi Keith, thanks for your feedback!

Justine S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Happy customer

Reviewed on 2019/07/21

Very pleased, have already recommended RocketSpark to others.

Pros

I think that the templates are great, and the staff are very friendly and willing to help at any time.

Cons

I struggle with SEO's, and having our website ranked higher in Google

Iain H.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Great NZ product

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Great support, timely, helpful, open to ideas.

Pros

Very easy to use, good value, constantly evolving with new features.

Cons

Some minor limitations in layout design, e.g. drop down on menu is additional, double menu's