USdpw.com

Cloud-based document storage software for municipalities

Stephen
  • Industry: Import & Export

USdpw.com allows my water utility to use technology to optimize our efficiency.

Reviewed on 2016/06/28

Time & efficiency are the results of using this easy, cloud-based software. The time saved due to our servicemen looking up records on-the-road is infinite. How utilities work without it is beyond us and frankly primitive.

Pros

The ease of use allows our servicemen who are not necessarily tech savvy to utilize rhe site flawlessly.

Cons

The worst part is simply our old records are still old & outdated & not necessarily correct. Unfortunately our previous lack of recordkeeping needs updating but, we plug away at our errors as we go along.

Mark

Town of North Attleborough Document Management Project Review

Reviewed on 2016/06/28

The Town procured BOS Scans to scan and organize all of the DPW Water and Sewer Cards. The result was put onto the USDPW.com site and my employees can now get this information in the field without having to come back to the yard for each image. After the project was completed and our staff was utilizing the information, we asked to have our already scanned As-built plans added to the site. This was done a very low cost. There were issues with some of the images, which BOS Scans provided a solution for very quickly. We will be adding Hydrant and gate ties in the near future.

Pros

Very easy to use and update cards. Many was to search for information and set up user accounts.

Cons

Only hard part is getting information scanned (time consuming). Training was quick for my laborers on a Apple tablet.

Jonathan

RWD review

Reviewed on 2016/07/05

Inconsistent in the ability to access information and save information, user interface and mobile applications are not the best,

Response from CemeteryFind

The account was built with input from customer contact's predecessor, using his specifications and requirements. Current users are encouraged to contact us directly with requests, as each account is modified based on customer's requirements that are made known to us.
Thank you.

Christine

BRIDGEWATER WATER DEPT

Reviewed on 2016/06/28

This program is very user friendly and easy to put information in and we use the program on a daily basis. I specifically like how easy it is to ad things and change things around with the program. We do a lot of mark outs so it is super easy to look up the account and print out the tie card for the guys to do the mark out. I recommend this program for anyone that needs to put a lot of information in and is easy to use.

Pros

The use of looking up tie card and printing them out and adding info when needed.

Cons

There are no cons to this program in my opinion.

Lori
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Love the program

Reviewed on 2016/06/29

The staff is always very helpful and answers right away. I have never had an issue that Pat or Ted couldn't resolve

Pros

The software is easy to use and can be customize to your own needs.

Cons

None

Charles
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

A great way to catalog your plans

Reviewed on 2021/03/05

I have had a good experience dealing with USdpw.com. Their customer help is helpful and responsive.

Pros

You can organize the search so you can have different groupings of information. i.e - One tab can have drainage plans, another tie-cards

Cons

The viewer is a bit challenged when viewing multiple sheet plan sets. It sometimes easier to download the file and then view it on my computer's viewer than using the software's viewer.

James

Great System

Reviewed on 2016/07/05

The system has been a great tool, to the distribution crew, being in the field and having this...

info at your finger tips.

Pros

It works!

Robert

Town of Lenox USDPW review

Reviewed on 2016/06/29

I have been using USDPW for the last 6 months and find it very easy to use and very helpful when I need to look up various information in our water distribution system.