Charlie P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

A brilliant way of creating processes to follow and track their usage with teams

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

Great potential this tool has and for heavy usage too

Pros

Easy to use and setup workflow processes to follow

Cons

Maybe some minor UX improvements and onboarding support like tooltips / video explainers / walkthroughs etc.

Curt P.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy to setup almost any process

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

It looks like product was released not so long ago and still under development. Yet it looks very promising. Free tier is super handy during times of uncertainty. Good luck!

Pros

UI is well organized, and all features are easy to find. I was able to design my first workflow in less than an hour after account creation. We are a small startup, so the free plan was perfect for me. Special thanks for not bombarding me with marketing emails every 5 minutes. We are a small startup, so the free plan was perfect for me.

Cons

Lack of some easy to implement features: emailed reports, users outside of the organization, customizable dashboard. Also, some integrations can be handy: such as Quickbooks or Zoom for accounting and approvals.

Tibor K.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Easy to use, everything's in one place

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

I'm trying to find an all-encompassing solution for running a small production company, that can, if a project appears, grow tenfold over night and shrink again in the morning when a production is completed. Pneumatic seems to be on the right track to becoming such a tool.

Pros

I find Pneumatic very easy to use. The UI is intuitive and the learning curve is acceptable even for the team members that are not quick to adopt new things. The design of the interface is modern, fresh and clear.

Cons

I would prefer to be able to switch between a couple of themes to be able to more easily switch between other software I use and to make the switch seamless (for example I use Gmail a lot). A marketplace of business processes would also be a welcome addition.

Donnie H.

Finally, a workflow software your team will love.

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

Basically, it's like Zapier, but for people. It helps to simplify most of the simple operations and processes your company currently has. We used provided templates to improve our customer onboarding, employee onboarding, and expense approvals.

Pros

My team was able to pick up this tool quickly. It comes with a library of helpful workflow templates.

Cons

Lack of phone support. API documentation can be improved. Not easy to find a if someone commented on your process. Desktop client can be helpful.

Sierra H.
  • Industry: Online Media

Confused

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

Confused but still excited and willing to learn

Pros

I like how the dashboard is easy to read and work with.

Cons

I can't seem to figure it out. I am new to automations and these type of softwares so I would appreciate some templates or a place I have a few videos to figure out the platform.

Tracy L.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Initial Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

I am still learning the system and haven't had time yet to really utilize the system/software.

Pros

The product appears to be easy to use and the instructional guide information is helpful.

Cons

I really cannot form an opinion yet, until after I use the software a bit more.

Charlotte W.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great templates, but not sure it will serve me better than Asana

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

Really enjoyed the experience and UI/UX but not sure of the value prop for me.

Pros

The templates are great for onboarding and guiding me.

Cons

I don't see how it is better than Asana, once I've added my templates in Asana I can link up to the other tools we use in the company, which I can't do in pneumatic.

Dan R.

Easy Workflow Management App

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

Pros

Easy integration
Built in templates
Time saving for common processes

Cons

Took a bit of work to adapt to how I work

Sorin A.

Workflows that beat giving directions

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

I've been on the search for a product that would allow me to remove myself from certain repetitve tasks. One of which being the onboarding of new colleagues. While we did have written documents on how things should be done and what the company is all about, they were just that - written, static, documents.
Pneumatic made it possible to turn a a process into a series of steps with KPIs, that we could measure and improve upon.
We're finding new ways to use it every day!

Pros

- The templates - Pre-built templates for most of the processes in our organization? Sign me up!
- The (general) ease of use - I've not used a lot of similar tools, but I felt right at home using this from the get go. The UX made sense.
- The speed - Creating and activating a workflow is fast. Going from one step to another is blazing fast. The whole interface feels very snappy.

Cons

- The integrations - I was really excited when I saw Google Calendar and Stencil icons, but it turned out to be just links to websites. I would've loved to see more data coming in from the outside.
- The interface - Even though the steps make sense and the overall arrangement is fine, the colors seem off. I mean yellow and black as the only color scheme? Yikes!
- The terminology - While the UX is fine, some pieces of text are just plain weird. For example, what is "In Work"? Is it "In Progress"?

Kev R.

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

Pros

Very easy to use interface. Everything is guided and easy to understand

Cons

Pricing was a bit out of the range for me.

Justin H.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Young Product with Potential for High Impact

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

It's a nice app, I wouldn't pay for it yet, but I could see it adding a lot of value to a company who need a simple repeatable task manger.

Pros

Pneumatic has a very clean UI and easy to understand UX. It's smooth to create workflows and simple enough that even if you don't work inside of the application day-to-day you could understand how to use it.

Cons

More native integrations would be a good thing to consider. Most of my work is inside of Slack, so anytime I have to go out of Slack it's a stretch. This integrated with Slack's workflow builder would be a game changer.

Anand J.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

A good software with need for some new feature

Reviewed on 2020/07/31

Pros

It was indeed good service for automating the repetitive task. As an end user, it was ease to use and also very user friendly. The feature can be increased. Overall satisfied with the software.

Cons

More features need to be added and also the same need to be user friendly.

Tony W.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Process highlights surfaced key accomplishments

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

Pros

What I liked most was how easy it was to set up the workflow that our team agreed upon before the the platform was available.

Cons

Onboarding was a bit overwhelming with users having different experiences based on viewport (somethings were hidden on smaller screens)

A great tool for teams and SOPs

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

Pros

I love that I can organize a process within Pneumatic, and then pass off this task to a team member. The flow of this program is easy to pick up!

Cons

I think that figuring out how to integrate different programs with Pneumatic is the hardest part. I want it to flow more with other programs in use.

Edward L.

Good, basic workflow tool

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

Probably the right solution for simple projects that run in a linear fashion, but might frustrate people who are looking for a more monolithic solution or one tightly integrated with SharePoint.

Pros

It's relatively easy to build out form-based workflows. These can be tied in with Zapier for more complex scenarios.

Cons

I found it a bit confusing at first. I had been searching for a Nintex replacement for SharePoint when I stumbled on Pneumatic through a web search. My mind was oriented toward how Nintex works with SharePoint lists and such. What I found was more of a standalone, form-based solution. It's quite simple, but it also doesn't have the functionality of Nintex or even a stand-alone system like Joget with its visual workflow builder.

Heather R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Getting Started

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

So far so good, though just getting started with it. I am simultaneously setting up three similar applications for my business and to recommend to my clients for their process and project creation and tracking.

Pros

I like the workflow template examples and included links for various tasks.

Cons

Not as intuitive as some others that I am also evaluating through use

• Used Daily for Free Trial

A great platform to stay on top of tasks and increase internal visibility!

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

Pros

It's a very clean software. Everything from initial sign-up, to deployment and overall use, is a breeze! The pricing structure is clearly displayed in addition to the LIFETIME free version available on the platform. It is limited in features to the paid offering, but still offers robust insight and allows for an excellent evaluation account. Plus, they do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee should you not be satisfied.

Pneumatic has the ability to really help the team in regards to document attainment. Ensuring that employees are exchanging important legal docs, GDPR compliance and other concerns, etc., at the right time to the right dept. The 'red-tape" in business is more prevalent than ever and this platform will definitely help us curb some of the frustration that comes.

Cons

A "subtask" feature would be a lifesaver since most of the time we need them for projects we're currently invested in.

Angela W.

Pneumatic's Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

Fantastic! It really help our team create a process and become more organized.

Pros

This makes you think out all the steps you need to a project. You can set up the workflow with the team or each member can add their part in the process. And it creates the process! You get an email notification when a task has been assigned to you. You can look up and se where you are in the workflow.

Cons

It took a few tries to figure out how to set it up properly and get the team to work in it.

Jakub H.
  • Industry: Investment Management

Process creation and fulfilment

Reviewed on 2020/11/14

We were looking for a process creation system and inspiration. Pneumatic seemed like a straightforward solution to this issue. I fell in love the minute I opened the app. The UI is clean and easily understandable.

Pros

The interface is really intuitive and makes process creation a breeze. And the supplied templates helped a lot during the first clicks in the app.

Cons

Not much. Maybe the sidebar, but generally the application is very straightforward.

Hugo A.

Great automation software

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

Pros

How easy it is to setup a new work flow

Cons

Some integrations seem to be less mature

Igor Z.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

The best way to manage routine processes

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Easy to start, flawlessly use, like to adopt.

Pros

There are many manual routine push buttons for our workflow now feels flawless with Pneumatic. As before we needs to explain and learn new stuff for a weeks, now we just show the Pneumatic tips and it’s enough to start regular and special job steps.

Cons

May be color themes are strange for beginners, but it’s just one cons I can find ))

Mickey M.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Has good potential which is yet unrealized

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Pros

The application is very easy to use actually. The creation of the workflow process becomes much easier to implement and with this application, I did not feel any problem while setting it up.

Cons

Limited services supported. For example, I could not connect HubSpot to the app.

Sarah P.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Helpful but Need More

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

Pros

I liked how easy it was to use but would have liked more options

Cons

I didn't like that they didn't have an education pricing

Leonardo M.

Really changed my workflow.

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

I'm really satisfied with the product and the use in my company.

Pros

I really liked the ease to create and manage my workflows.

Cons

Got some friction using it in my organization because of the language (we're from Brazil), but got through it.