GaggleAMP

Employee advocacy and engagement tool for content marketing

Jami B.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Great Product for Increased Visibility

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

In this modern age of social media, this has helped to expand our brand reach.

Pros

This platform makes it easy to increase the social media reach of our brand and products through easy access to corporate sharing of posts. While there is a learning curve for both users and administrators, once you overcome this learning curve, sharing a post is as easy as a few clicks. I like the scheduling option as well, so that you are not overwhelming your connections.

Cons

From a corporate standpoint, if you are all sharing the same or similar posts, it can be overwhelming for those that are connections with multiple people in your company. Also on a platform like LinkedIn, your likes are also shared with your connections, so if you share and like the same post someone else in your company shared, it can get pretty repetitive.

Response from GaggleAMP

Thanks for the response, Jami!

You bring up an excellent point - it can look repetitive if everyone is liking or sharing the same posts. It could be helpful to segment which groups like and share those posts so that common networks don't get overwhelmed. I passed that along to your Customer Success Representative to discuss in your next strategy meeting.

I'm really happy to hear employee advocacy is increasing your social media reach and its as easy as a few clicks. Thanks for all you do and we're thrilled to have you and the team in the GaggleAMP family!

- Michelle

Laurie M.

Set it and forget it

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

Company and customer service is great to work with. They are quick to get on the phone to help troubleshoot.

Pros

My favorite feature is Auto AMP. Connect it to your company profiles and the posts automatically get "amped" to your social advocacy group. Extremely easy to use.

Cons

There are a few features that are a bit more confusing to use. But, as we mature, I plan on flexing those features.

Response from GaggleAMP

Thanks for the review, Laurie!

Our customer success team is pretty hands-on and really invested in the success of all of our clients programs. We're so happy to hear you feel they have been helpful in your success (they're pretty great too once you're prepared to flex that feature muscle, too!)

Our team is thrilled to have you and your team onboard.

- Michelle

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

A Big Contributor to Rising Follows & Engagement

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

We are very pleased and blown away with the difference that GaggleAMP has made for our increase in LinkedIn followers and overall engagement rate! We would have missed out on so much had we not tapped into the networks of the very people that work within our organizations.

Pros

It serves as a great hotline for our employees to know about the latest and greatest content at our company. And encourages them to share what they otherwise may have looked past before.

Cons

I wish there was a little more room for custom activities (offline tasks) as well as manual point adjustment to award for said offline activities/rewards, such as in-person events and special gifts for birthdays and such.

Response from GaggleAMP

Thanks so much for the insight and review! I couldn't have summed up the benefits of employee advocacy any better myself - we're thrilled to hear about your engagement increase!

We appreciate you and your feedback and will be sure to pass along the idea of offline point adjustments for events or celebrations.

Amelia T.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Exceeding Expectations

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

Our audience reach is outstanding. It is fun to tell our headquarters that we use a simple program that expands further than all our corporate social media accounts combined. It is also great to hear other colleagues from different parts of the world raving about certain individuals who are constantly posting on accounts such as Twitter and LinkedIn. Little do they know that those users are taking 30 seconds per week to schedule those posts. Our users look like heroes in the eyes of our customers.

Pros

GaggleAMP is easy to use, grabs the attention of customers and consumers we could never reach even through paid advertisements, and makes our users stand out above the competition. All the statistics are easy to access and there are so many options from which to choose. After searching around for competitors of the program we realized even if there was one, it would not compare to that of GaggleAMP. The team at GaggleAMP is always willing to assist and reach out to help expand our platform. GaggleAMP and its team is truly unique and outstanding.

Cons

The most difficult part of GaggleAMP is explaining the program in an elevator speech. It's difficult to make a sales pitch on it in 20-30 seconds. If I want to grab my colleagues' attentions and get them on board with using the program, then I must give visual representation of the program and truly explain the process.
Another "con" is the lack of app for administrators. Because our sales teams are divided by regions and countires, I like to make groups for my GaggleAMP users. This allows the posts to be different and not look like everybody shares the exact same thing. Unfortunately, there is no app for the admin and if I am using my phone, it's difficult to create all 4 posts, with images and links, and share or schedule it on GaggleAMP because I have to use the desktop mode.
At first, we believed the price was too high, but for what we receive, it is well worth it!

Response from GaggleAMP

Fabulous feedback, Amelia - thank you for that!

We're biased of course but we love hearing how users are being positioned as heros to senior leadership. It's often an overlooked byproduct of a successful employee advocacy program and I'm really happy to hear your users are being recognized at the top for their contributions.

I've passed along your feedback to our product team regarding the app and your use case, and we're happy to hear your getting a great bank for your buck.

Keep up the great work and as always, please let your customer success manager know if there is anything we can do to continue to help grow your program.

- Michelle

Rachel F.

Great way to engage workforce

Reviewed on 2020/07/13

Pros

Love how easy this product is to use and how much marketing budget we've been able to save through social amplification and employee advocacy.

Cons

Some things are inherently easy to find - I also wish there was an easy way to be told what may be a good way to integrate growth of advocacy.

Response from GaggleAMP

Thanks for the review, Rachel! Saving marketing budget is always a big win, isn't it? I dropped your note to your customer success manager who can help you with ideas for continued growth of your advocacy program. And, if you haven't checked it out yet, we do a half-day training called AMPlify Virtual. It covers everything from program implementation to growth formations and long-term strategic alignment with company programs. Check it out - https://www.gaggleamp.com/attendamplify. If you are interested in attending, let your customer success manager know - I've given them a few discount codes.

Keep up the great work with your program!

- Michelle

Ariese B.

GaggleAMP review - rbb

Reviewed on 2020/07/13

Overall good, I would recommend to someone who asked me about a similar product but I wouldn't outright recommend it to people if they didn't mention they were looking for something.

Pros

It was very easy for all employees to sync their accounts and they easily understood how to redeem their points.

Cons

The AutoAMP was a bit too restrictive. It's a pain to have to manually add every activity but if you use AutoAMP then you can only request people perform specific tasks.

Response from GaggleAMP

Thanks for the review Ariese! I've passed along your concerns with AutoAMP to your customer success manager. Depending on what activities you're trying to leverage with AutoAMP, the limitations may be with the product or with the API connections to the social networks. Either way, we'd love to hear more about which activities you would like to see on AutoAMP.

We appreciate the review and please let us know what we can do to best support you and the rbb Communications team!

- Michelle

Danielle Y.
  • Industry: Printing
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great for Franchise Brands

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

Helped us to improve the reach of our social media posts significantly.

Pros

This software makes it easy for users, in our case franchise owners, to post to social media without having to put in a lot of time on writing copy and sizing photos.

Cons

Some of the components like the gamification score adds confusion to those not using it.

Response from GaggleAMP

Thanks for the review, Danielle! We're glad to hear we've helped streamline social media contributions to your franchise locations. Keep up the great work!

- Michelle

Evan P.

Evan Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

Pros

The Auto-Amp feature makes it very easy to amplify our corporate messaging

Cons

Don't like how we can't get an 'activity' report by member. That's the question I receive the most. As a whole, I wish the reporting dashboard was cleaner w/ more visuals.

Also, when manually adding an activity, there are lots of similar options ('Photo' 'Share' 'Retweet' etc.) so it's not clear which option is which. Would recommend cleaning up the dozens of posting options there are.

Response from GaggleAMP

Thanks for your feedback, Evan.

I can understand the frustration over which option is which, especially when there are more than 50 actions you can take on our network. Two things that may help - there is presently a hover over that exists on each activity describing what it does, which can be really helpful for the actions that are similar. Also, I passed your comment on to your customer success manager to show you a feature I think you will like in the upcoming update. It's a 'favorites' feature so that you can elevate the key activities you commonly use. I find it to be helpful when some options are not relevant to my strategy or I use certain actions often.

Thanks again for your feedback!

- Michelle

Alyssa T.

A great solution to amplify content

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

Overall a great experience, our sales rep was great to work with - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - he set us up with a trial and really helped us make it successful so we could prove the value to our executive team. I've worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] when I used the product at a previous company, he is very knowledgeable about the product, and consultative in his sales approach, which is so appreciated.

Using the product overall is great. We are being more cautious about marketing spend amid COVID, so this tool has really helped us amplify the content and research our team is producing at a low cost when compared to things like paid ads, PPC, etc.

Pros

- Helps us leverage employee networks to amplify our content / research. With the social landscape being so crowded in B2B tech space, this is incredibly important to expand our reach.
- Reporting and ability to see the ROI on impressions / CPC at a glance is really helpful. This is great to share with execs who want to make sure technology is being used and paying for itself.
- It is really easy to use, very intuitive, almost no training needed for admins or users
- LOVE the Slack integration. Makes it so much easier to stay on top of challenges.
- Leaderboard helps incentivize our competitive team... the ability to layer on actual prize incentives is great, something we will do overtime. Right now we are just using for bragging rights and it already works.

Cons

- With social network APIs getting tighter on what you can do through integrations ... there are some limitations, i.e. you have to actually go to FB to like / share content, for LinkedIn, users actually have to type in their own post when sharing, which is good in that we have more authenticity in posts, but does make it a little more challenging to get our employees to share content.

Response from GaggleAMP

Alyssa,

Thank you for your candid feedback - I sincerely appreciate it. Yes, API's are getting more and more constrained, but I am very happy to hear you guys have seen success. I think your story is one that we're hearing more and more often - folks paying close attention to marketing spend due to COVID-19 but getting strong results from internal advocates.

Thank you again for all you do, and if you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out!

- Michelle

Michael P.

Get results quickly

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

I have brought Gaggle Amp into two separate organizations I have worked for and it has worked flawlessly both times. We have seen exponential growth on our social media platforms and increased engagement from our team members. This has led to wider market exposure and improved website traffic from social media.

Pros

The software is very easy for end users to engage with. They can go to the platform directly to customize their postings and overall experience or they can post directly from daily emails they receive in their inbox. Posts are continuously put in front of them so they don't have to take extra time out to think through posting, they just have to select the ones they want to promote.

Cons

The analytics are good, but only go so deep. Depending on how much you want to drill down into activity that may not even be an issue.

Response from GaggleAMP

Thanks for your thoughts and review Michael! We pride ourselves on making the Gaggle Member experience as simple as possible to complete tasks without deviating from their day-to-day activities. It sounds like we're hitting the mark there for you and your team!

Thanks for being an advocate and champion of GaggleAMP. Your referral to two separate companies is the greatest form of flattery. Keep up the great work and if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out!

- Michelle

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

No one target your audience like your sales team

Real value for money

Pros

Helps you to create digital engagement from our sales people with just a few offer from our side.

Cons

GaggleAMP has a Mobile app version for members. I miss a mobile app for admins

Response from GaggleAMP

Thanks for your review and we're thrilled to hear the sales team is investing in their digital voice.

- Michelle

Chris C.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great tool for amplifying your social media voice using influencers

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

Our experience has been great. We've elevated our people as thought leaders, we've been able to track sales opportunities back to it and it's very easy to use

Pros

I've used GaggleAmp at other jobs as well. It allows us to position our internal leaders as thought leaders in their social media networks. It's very easy to use

Cons

I'd like for it to be able to allow for multiple 'activities' from each account, i.e. someone can like and repost something rather than just having the choice of one of those

Response from GaggleAMP

Love this feedback, Chris!

Elevating employees as a thought leader and setting them apart from their peers is one of the best ways to leverage an employee advocacy program. Glad to hear your stakeholders are invested in the program success.

We appreciate you and the team!

- Michelle

Brittany B.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great software for encouraging corporate wide social media use

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

Pros

The ease of use that GaggleAMP provides has been extremely helpful in onboarding a number of Sage Intacct employees to use social media for the first time, or to encourage active social media users to publish and promote more of our corporate content.

Cons

The FAQ section could be a bit more robust -- I often get the same questions from employees that are not found in GaggleAMP's knowledge center unfortunately.

Response from GaggleAMP

Thanks so much for the review and feedback Brittany. We agree that our knowledge center could be more robust and better at answering common, recurring questions. If you have some questions in particular, please let your customer service representative know and we'll be sure include them in our updates.

Happy to have you as a customer!

Michelle

Jennifer B.

Make it easy for your team to all have a consistent voice for your company

Reviewed on 2020/07/13

Our sales and CSM team needed a consistent voice for our company. Few had time to post things, and not all were in agreement with our company's "voice." This saved us all time, gave the company a consistent brand and voice, and still allowed us to be thought leaders in our community by posting well thought content.

Pros

As an administrator, I aggregate the content, and the team just clicks to schedule it. What our users like best is they can post from an email, or schedule their week out. I also like that they can suggest posts for us to use-- keeps them feeling like they have a say in our social posts.

Cons

I am not a fan of the new layout or of the suggested times to post. So I switch back to the Classic format, and it seems more intuitive.

Response from GaggleAMP

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jennifer! I'll be sure to share your thoughts with the new layout to the product team - they're very receptive to feedback. I'm glad to hear you and your team are achieving a consistent voice and like the ability to contribute suggestions for content. That's always a big timesaver.

Sterling W.

Easy to use and increased engagement

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

Pros

As the account admin, I like the automation features. Everything I publish on social media automatically notifies our users. All of my team members appreciate how easy it is to like, comment and share our social media posts and our post engagement has increased exponentially which has increased our impressions.

Cons

I would like a notification about users with low engagement.

Response from GaggleAMP

Thanks for the feedback, Sterling. I'm thrilled to hear your team appreciates how easy it is to use GaggleAMP. Also, I'm loving your idea around a notification of low engagement. I've passed that recommendation along to our product team - it makes a lot of sense for both the user and the manager.

Keep up the great work and thank you for all you do!

- Michelle

Kevin C.

Great way to keep teams engaged on social media

Reviewed on 2019/04/30

Overall, Gaggle is a great way to increase brand awareness with very little effort

Pros

- Gaggle removes any blockers team members might face in their drive to share relevant content on social media websites. Users can easily share posts directly via their email accounts.
- Customizing posts to be shared by the wider teams is relatively easy
- There is a wealth of social media websites Gaggle is compatible with

Cons

- There is a lack of integrations with internal social applications (like Slack, etc). It would be nice to share news within internal channels, instead of just public facing ones.

Matt L.

A Great Solution For B2B Company

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

Overall, GaggleAMP has been a very productive and valuable resource for the digital marketing team.

Pros

GaggleAMP makes it very easy for a large group of employees to share company social media posts to their own personal pages. Instead of hitting the "share button" on the social platforms themselves, GaggleAMP allows for members take the official company content and publish the post as their own post. This can all be done in 1 click. This helps bridge the gap as a B2B company putting a friendly face to the content instead of a company page logo.

Cons

There are not enough customizable options when it comes to distributing content. Ideally as admin, I would like to be able to tag content using automated rules, then push this content to certain employee groups. This way, employees in our education department only see education content.

The backend tracking settings/Google Analytics integration does not have nearly enough features for it to be useful.

Response from GaggleAMP

Thanks so much for your feedback, Matt, and we're glad to hear your teammates are loving the 1-click share!

I shared your request for customizable options to help tag and distribute content to the right employee groups in the right voice. Your customer success representative should be discussing this with you on your next call. We've been in Beta with a new feature that will allow for this to be set up easier and are curious to see if it will fit your needs.

Keep up the great work over there!

- Michelle

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Has improved our employee and customer engagement greatly

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Quickly being able to share social posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook has made it so that our employees are so much more likely to spread the word about our company. It also allows employees to maintain company standards and expectations.

Pros

It is so simple for employees to share messages on social media, Twitter sharing can even be automated. This allows us to quickly get out different articles, news updates, and press releases and reach a broader audience. Employees can also share what they feel is important to them, and not feel obligated to share what they don't want to. You can schedule out posts on your social media or simply click to share. Our employee engagement has improved greatly!

Cons

I wish you could automate more than just Twitter posts. It'd be nice to automate Facebook, Instagram, and more.

Amy M.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Love this employee advocacy solution!

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Great experience overall - and when I have any questions I know I can reach out and get a response quickly.

Pros

And so does my team... I was hesitant about purchasing and getting the sales team to buy in and use it. But GaggleAMP is so easy to use that they tried it out and almost immediately started seeing results! Higher engagement and increased reach on their social networks - and as a marketer, I saw greater brand reach as they used it more and more. Great solution - I have and will continue to recommend it to others.

Cons

Nothing - we've had a really great experience and I haven't had a need to complain about anything.

Response from GaggleAMP

Amy,

Thank you so much for such a glowing review of GaggleAMP. We're thrilled you're seeing such positive results and love having you and the team at Ricoh on board. If you ever need anything at all, please let us know.

Tia W.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Achieving Social Reach is Easy with GaggleAMP

Reviewed on 2020/07/18

Pros

This software makes it simple to share company news and promotions internally for amplification across many social media accounts for our Sales teams. We've been pleased with our engagement, reach, and tracking metrics from this software.

Cons

The UI is a bit clunky, and the provisions for multiple administrators (for different teams) are minimal.

Response from GaggleAMP

Hi Tia-

Thanks so much for your feedback. We agree our UI is a bit old-school and are in active Beta on a fresh new look and feel. We hope it, and the new features are something you'll love.

Thanks again for your continued support of GaggleAMP and we're thrilled to hear your engagement metrics are strong!

- Michelle

Shelby G.
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Perfect tool for encouraging your employees to share content on LinkedIn

Reviewed on 2020/07/13

Pros

It makes it easy for our recruiters to share branded content with their LinkedIn networks

Cons

Nothing I can think of - it is the perfect tool for what we were looking to achieve, which was to increase the frequency our recruiters were posting on LinkedIn

Response from GaggleAMP

Thanks so much for your review, Shelby. We're thrilled to hear you feel well supported with your branded content on LinkedIn. If you branch outside of LinkedIn, your Customer Success Manager can point you in the direction of some other great activities on other networks, too.

We appreciate your support and thank you again for the review!

- Michelle

Super useful tool

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Pros

I like that I can set the account to automatically post the links I socialize to the entire gaggleamp user base within my organization. I don't need to go into social media, and then take the second step of going into Gaggleamp. It automatically happens.

Cons

Sometimes the posts don't work as planned and I'm not sure why. I also wish that the user experience (the people in the gaggle) were easier to set up because people complain about receiving each social post at a time but there's a way to set it up to get them daily or even weekly but users don't set it up that way. They think it's difficult to do. No matter what or how I tell them to go in and adjust, they resist.

Whitney R.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Review of GaggleAMP

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

It's been positive. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been great to work with and is always available to answer questions and provide insight.

Pros

The share feature. It helps for us to be able to share links and links to already posted content. We also have received positive feedback about the ability to add in additional verbiage to the posts.

Cons

On the re-share/re-tweet postings, it doesn't show what you are posting for folks to be able to add in their own comments. There is no preview like in other features.

Response from GaggleAMP

We appreciate the feedback, Whitney! I'm glad to hear your team is leveraging their own verbiage to customize posts - those are often some of the better performing programs. Please continue to let us know what we can do to best support you and the team.

- Michelle

Danny C.

Why we use Gaggle

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

Happy with the product, does what we initially purchased it for and we have pro-active knowledgeable account managers.

Pros

We can amplify global social accounts regionally where we don't have local platforms

Cons

I wish we could promote paid content - i.e. we post geo-targeted content on our MENA site as we dont have social accounts, it would be useful to amplify these posts in those regions

Response from GaggleAMP

Hi Danny! Thank you so much for the review. I think you bring up a really good use case for the promotion of paid content. It could have an exponential impact on visibility of that content as well. I have passed along your note to our product team to consider and your customer success manager has been looped in as well.

Keep up the great work at TR!

- Michelle

Wonderful Platform to Manage Social Media Engagement!

Reviewed on 2018/07/11

Ease of use, and ability to coordinate marketing efforts company wide.

Pros

The ability to manage posts across various social media networks is key here. We can easily as a company coordinate marketing efforts in a smooth interface. We love the ability to reward employees based on interaction and create competitions based on engagement.

Cons

The level of access the software has with person social media accounts is sometimes too much. It would be nice to be able to limit some access on some accounts better.