GroundCloud

Cloud-based fleet management software for P&D contractors

Mark B.

A true game changer

Reviewed on 2020/09/04

GroundCloud has completely changed the way that I do business. Driver training is easier. I can get them on the road quicker making money. Driver retention is much hire. My overall experience in using GroundCloud is beyond 5 stars. The only way that I can describe GroundCloud is this by using this example: Your whole life you are used to Buying and then eating a steak purchased at Wal-mart. Then all of the sudden you are introduced to "Wagu Beef". And you discover that for the same price, or really close to it, you can now have Wagu!

Pros

Change your stop order on the fly with click and drag or customize your delivery zones. Create notes and make address corrections for stops and GroundCloud REMEMBERS! Only do it once and it's in there forever so each time that address comes up it's automatically corrected and the notes are there. Keep track of your fleet with live tracking. Keep track of vehicle maintenance and mileage. Daily safety messages. The list quite honestly goes on and on and on and on.......

Cons

I wish I could use GroundCloud on multiple platforms. GroundCloud is married to ios

Kelli C.
Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Cutting edge technology making your business more efficient & Safe!

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

The team at Ground Cloud is always responsive when needed.

Pros

Having everything in one place and having a company that stays out front & on the cutting edge of the many changes we as FedEx Ground contractors face.

Cons

I would like the VEDR coaching to be automated. Additionally, I would like to see more "workplace safety" in the safety training options to help us offset workplace injuries.

Kimberly H.

Secure Your Position

Reviewed on 2020/10/01

With Ground Cloud I have learned each route on my companys team and with that overall knowledge , i put my self in a position to be able to cover vacations ,call offs , heavy work days, bid on alternate routes , cover routes for overtime availability with minimal struggle .

Pros

With this software , I can jump on any route and be confident by days end I will have completed my stops with minimal code outs or return packages .
From codes to delivery location request . Customer information , phone numbers and per stop delivery information , That isn’t always on the package .
Additionally , multi screen display function helps with routing process , to minimize ping pong routing and back tracking .

Cons

Would like more features such as code and such from the manifest screen.

Matt F.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Software helped our business evolve

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

Couldn't be happier. We have recommended it to everyone we interact with in our industry. There is no other tool that provides nearly as many features as GroundCloud. It is pretty neat to be able to say that because they were one of the first to market and no one is even close to catching them at this point.

Pros

It makes complex tasks simple and easy to manage. This software helps us manage multiple routes spread out across states. We always have a pulse on our business and have built our entire business processes around this tool. I couldn't imagine operating our businesses without this tool. It is/was a true game changer in our industry!

Cons

In all very impressed with all the different features. Knit picky really, but I wish the automatically upload was more reliable. As well, I wish we could group our company into smaller teams and just let the manager dashboards, as well as communication suite, cater to a smaller/sub-team approach. Right now everything is catered to a company level, which sometimes doesn't lend well to larger organizations.

Brian R.
Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

A must if you want maximize all aspects of your operation.

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Pros

Best part about GroundCloud....it pushes the needle to the highest level of performance of many aspects of my business. Driver management, time clock management, driver efficiency, driver training, safety and countless others. Takes the process of on boarding new drivers from a few weeks to a few days. That itself pays for the subscription. Unmatched customer service as well.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I don't love about the GroundCloud service. Of course there are always small tweaks that can be made but thats the best part of all. They are open to listening to the end user and make changes that make sense.

Joey S.

GroundCloud

Reviewed on 2020/10/01

Nothing else to say but by far the BEST!!!!

Pros

This is by far the best routing software with all the features and everything you can do within the application.. 100% recommended to anyone.. I deliver for FedEx ground and this sped up my day by over an hour. Awesome product

Cons

Really isn’t much to dislike about this software compared to others. Every update keeps getting better

Randy H.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Gives you the ability to delivery anywhere!

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

Pros

You can use it anywhere. If you deliver in a unknown area, Groundcloud helps you get the job done.

Cons

It likes to plot addresses that are on the corner on the wrong street.

Austin S.
Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Brand new driver on the road solo within days

Reviewed on 2020/10/01

Very good. Used it since i started in this field

Pros

I am a delivery driver and i could confidently run any route/area via groundcloud mapping and manifest sync

Cons

Occasionally multiple stops at 1 location will only show as one stop. Causing me to have to go back