BIStrainer

Cloud-based safety training and compliance management tool

4,8
4,3
4,7
4,9
Michelle G.

BIS review

Reviewed on 2014/10/06

I think your technical support department is great - they are always very friendly and helpful - even when we call them several times in 1 day.

The system itself is very user friendly. There are a few things I would like to see differently, like a list of the locations in alphabetical order would be most helpful.

I like that you are adding tutorials, I did one last week and it was quite useful. Please keep them coming!

I have received mostly good feedback from our clients so far, there have been a few that are taking some time to adjust, but that happens frequently with new things.

I do find the system can be a little bit slow at times.

Overall, I like the system, I think it has some great features and I look forward to learning more about it and taking advantage of those features for our company and our clients.

Morgan D.

Fantastic system with amazing support!

Reviewed on 2014/10/24

Our company works with BIS as a network partner to deliver the unique, cost-effective online-training solutions that BIS creates. This incredible opportunity has allowed us to grow exponentially thru the massive online course offerings and never-ending system features. The BIStrainer Safety LMS has become our focus product and demand grows daily. The support from the BIS team is fast and consistently efficient. Every month, the services and features expand into areas-of-need in industry. Updates are broadcast regularly and the BIS team is always eager to explain features in detail. We simply could not be happier with the BIStrainer system, it's support team and how it continues to help our organization grow.

Michele M.

One of the easiest LMS systems out there

Reviewed on 2014/10/06

BisTraining Solutions has allowed us to take Rescue 7 Inc. to a whole new level with our blended learning first aid program. The customer support we have received is second to none always just an email away, and issues our students have had, BisTraining Solutions were always able to fix the eLearning portal within the hour. The platform itself is ease-of-use and offers great functionality.

Response from BIS Training Solutions

HI Michele,

Thank you very much for the review! We are so happy that we were able to take Rescue 7 Inc. to a whole new level with your blended first aid program! Our customer support team is always here to help, and we thank you for the great feedback.

- BIS Training Solutions

Jason G.

Great product met with impeccable customer service

Reviewed on 2015/07/02

The team behind the product is second to none. Technology is what it is - in this day and age things stall, servers go down, sometimes even errors are made... But what is done about it is what counts for me. The staff makes sure you're their biggest client every time you need a fix or a change. The interface is pleasant and functions very well. Only con I have with the entire program is some functions in reporting - but again, the team has offered many options for me to choose a pathway.

Emmanuel A.

Great Learning Tool

Reviewed on 2015/06/30

I am pleased with the training portal and learning management systems created by BIS for us at Havillah Consulting,Inc Canada . it is simple , easy to use and user friendly and not complicated . I have no regrets signing on with BIS Trainers ...

Thanks to BIS trainers

Colin D.

Reviewed on 2015/06/29

Our colleagues accross the country who are responsible for training facilitation have all enjoyed the intuitive and ease of use of this LMS!

Don B.

I am just beginning my experience with the software, I find it intuitive and well organized!

Reviewed on 2015/06/27

Easy to use and understand. Does everything I need it to, and more!

I intend to use it to serve my own needs as well as those of my customers.

Doug F.

BIStrainer is more than an LMS

Reviewed on 2014/10/18

Totally impressed with all the available features. I don't know how it can do so much and still be so easy to use.

Wayne S.

Excellent never have to call customer service and I have had over 2000 people gone through

Reviewed on 2015/06/28

Jocelyn F.

Great Value!

Reviewed on 2014/10/23

This product offers the best bang for your buck. It is also one of the easiest LMS program to use.

Drew P.

The services and product has broadened our business model quite nicely hank you.

Easy to navigate
Adds value to our customers

Arliss L.

Always been prompt with answers and very professional

Reviewed on 2015/06/27

Makes the system quicker and manageable

Jazmine S.
Industry: Higher Education

Best Customer Support

Reviewed on 2017/02/22

Anyone who answers the phone (which is always promptly) nicely and patiently explains how to solve a question.

Pros

Quick reference. Engaging courses. Great staff

Cons

This program can do so much I get lost sometimes on how to find things

Madison D.

Excellent Online Training!

Reviewed on 2015/06/29

The BIS software enabled our company to provide supplementary training courses for hundreds of our clients. The variety of courses offered, the ease of purchase and the ability to access the required courses at any time from any location (remote or at home) are a huge asset and are highly appreciated and valued by our company and our clients.
The number and quality of courses are only surpassed by the excellent support and customer service provided by the BIStrainer team.

Colin B.

The BIStrainer LMS truly leads in this industry, geared for the learner and the content developers

Reviewed on 2015/06/27

Our learning audience are pleased with the ease and functionality of the system

Managers of learners are extremely happy with the features which allows them to manage, track, and maintain accurate records

As a content developer the LMS software makes it easy to load, modify, and test our content
Extremely Important for us!

BIStrainer continues to develop new feature which is an indication of a company moving forward and growing with their clients

John S.

Professional-BIS Training Solutions

Reviewed on 2014/10/18

I have been with BIS Training Solutions for several years and they have satisfied my clients by providing state of the art, first class online safety training and testing. They guided me from a written lesson plan to animated, interactive online (eLearning) training. My company has come along way in our training program with the help and assistance from the professional staff of BIS.

Response from BIS Training Solutions

Wow! Thanks John

David W.

On-line for the Masses

Reviewed on 2014/10/22

BIS has partnered with us to develop courses and provide other courses to support our client base and beyond. BIS is very comfortable to work with and has given us another offering to our clients. On-line training is growing and through BIS, we hope to grow with them and in turn continue to provide great courses on-line.

Daniel H.

Constantly evolving LMS software that supports current and future needs

Reviewed on 2015/06/29

BIS Trainer deliver a constantly evolving LMS software that supports current and future needs of the business. Excellent customer service combined with a well thought out system that delivers beyond expectation results to my clients. Great experience so far, keep up the good work.

Arthur L.

Online Training Made Easy

Reviewed on 2015/07/07

This LMS provider is constantly pursuing options and new technology that will benefit the end users and training providers.

Shawn P.

Solid system that can stabilize your administration needs

Reviewed on 2015/06/27

BIS is quick to adjust to Our requirements and needs adjusting on the fly to make sure we don't lose pace

Robin W.

Superior Technology

Reviewed on 2014/10/22

Our clients are to say the least "very impressed with the LMS System". It is user friendly, vast in features and the customer service support is superior. I can not express enough the professionalism compiled amongst the BIS Team. The team and system are rated as the best of the best!

Shamus B.

Fantastic Product and Customer Service To Match!

Reviewed on 2015/06/29

I have been using BIStrainer for a few years and could not be happier with it. There are a numerous courses available and it saves time and money for us and our clients. The customer service is unrivaled. I recommend BIS to clients, friends & colleagues on a daily basis.

Scott P.

BIS online Training and LMS system review

Reviewed on 2014/10/23

We have been using the online courses and LMS system that BIS has developed for over a year and the feed back from our members and contractors who access the training has been very positive. The programs are easy to access and the customer service provided has been exceptional.

Len K.

Satisfied User and Pending Contributor

Reviewed on 2014/10/22

BIStrainer's products and services are leading edge. Their LMS is comprehensive yet easy to use and every staff member I've dealt with at BISTrainer are very responsive, informative and helpful. The decision to jump on board and join the SafetyNET has proved to be a valuable one.

Valerie W.

User friendly, awesome program.

Reviewed on 2015/06/29

I love this program, it's very user friendly! Being able to download the reports into excel is awesome.
Customer services is great, no waiting for help, etc.
Keep up the great work!!
This program keeps getting better and better!!