Geniuslink

Link localization, tracking & affiliate management software

4,8
4,8
4,6
4,7
4,9
Joshua G.
Industry: Design

Genius Link is all around phenomenal!

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Genius Link has provided exceptional customer service for all inquiry contacts, this is not limited to suggestive improvement's. The team has responded with dedicated incentives and not generic feedback, making the use of service more desirable.

Pros

Genius link is a compelling short link!

Custom short link capabilities, (e.g.) Choice pages or A/B Splits, are versatile features encouraging the short link provider to be used for various materials.

The analytics provided are vital for maintaining directives of a targeted audience.

Cons

The depth of analytics host an area for improvement -

Karen W.
Industry: Entertainment
Company size: Self Employed

One of my most powerful marketing tools

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

A +++ brand and one of my most favorite tools out there. CSR and Geniuslink have become an important partner in marketing for myself and for my clients.

Pros

I have customers who buy my books (and client books) all over the world and GeniusLInk is an incredible resource to help them get to the proper store.

I love the landing page as it really makes my links shine.

It's also my most important tool for finding out what promotions and links are bringing in the most bang for the buck.

Cons

Slightly complicated to set up but CSR and the team went above and beyond to get me sorted.

Dmitry I.
Industry: Internet

Link shortener with stats

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/12/17

I think overall there are easier url shorteners to use. However, on a business scale this software might work

Pros

Geniuslink first good to use at the start to create shorter links and also be able to see various stats for those links once they are posted

Cons

I found it to be clunky and not very clear to use. I was using the free version but it did not specify limitations until they are reached and it was not easy to turn off

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Brian M.
Industry: Media Production

A Must-Have For International Affiliate Marketing & Beyond

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

Geniuslink has been instrumental in expanding my affiliate marketing to the international level. As a YouTube creator who often discusses and reviews tech products, I have an audience that extends far beyond the USA. I am now able to monetize the views and clicks I receive in other countries with just one URL link - while also using my own vanity URL - something I would most certainly not be able to do without Geniuslink. With multiple pricing options for affiliate marketers large and small, Geniuslink is a service I recommend to anybody looking at expanding their online affiliate marketing efforts to a global audience!

Pros

Geniuslinks provides a quick, easy-to-use, and intuitive way for me to forward viewers to a specific web page based on their current country location - all from one vanity URL. This is incredibly helpful in monetizing my views and clicks outside of the US while only having to use one URL link that looks clean, easy to understand, and click-worthy.

Cons

Sometimes I feel as though Geniuslink's prices are slightly higher than they should be. Having said that, however, Geniuslink continues to implement additional features that I find very helpful to my international affiliate marketing efforts. As such, I can understand the sometimes costly plans for Geniuslink's service and I can clearly see the value in investing in their service.

Thai N.

We Love Geniuslink

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

As Faveable grew, we started receiving a lot of emails from our international readers. They wanted help finding our product recommendations in their country. Geniuslink elegantly solved this problem for us. Their solution was installed quickly and easily. And the redirects are so accurate that the email requests completely stopped after it was implemented. In addition, the guidance of the Geniuslink team has been invaluable to us over the years. Because they helped make our international customers very happy, we become big fans of the company.

Pros

It's easy to install and it provides benefits right away. Also the Geniuslink support team is fantastic, if you ever have any questions.

Cons

Custom installations are a little trickier. But that is inherent in the custom installation process.

John B.
Industry: Management Consulting

A Must Have For Marketers

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Based on ROI along it's a no brainer. They literally find me money every month. Furthermore, they might be the most responsive company I've ever done business with. Tech support and management are equally accessible which is a rarity today.

Pros

1. Couldn't be easier to use. (I'm "technologically challenged" so if I can easily use it effectively ANYONE can.)

2. The ROI is phenomenal. Every single month GeniusLink makes sure I'm not leaving any money on the table with Apple or Amazon.

Cons

I think they under price their service for the value they provide. I'd actually pay much more to utilize it.

Lynda M.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

Monetization of international affiliate traffic

Pros

Geniuslink's consistently delivers for us. We've been using it for years, and we're to the point where we forget we have it implemented, in a good way. Performance is reliable, consistent, and the customer service team proactively reaches out if there are anomalous dips.

Cons

Very minor, since the customer service is so responsive, but sometimes the reporting dashboard doesn't pull historical reporting. An email to the GeniusLink crew though is typically returned same day, so again, minor con.

Emily L.
Industry: Photography
Company size: Self Employed

Makes organising your links super simple

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Very handy. I post affiliate links on my blog as well as YouTube. I can track where my traffic is coming from and easily find links from even years ago. It saves me so much time and helps my business a lot

Pros

The search function mean you can find links you've made years ago in seconds. Plus it will send amazon traffic to the appropriate regional stores and makes me more money. Also I love that you can pay in "buckets" of clicks, so you only ever pay for how much it is used.

Cons

I am wary of using "masked" links for amazon affiliate links, but so long as you use the correct disclaimers it is fine

Sam S.

Geniuslink review

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

Geniuslink are a benchmark for tech companies - they provide an excellent service, great value for money and constantly strive to innovate and improve their offering.

Pros

Many things but the two I use the most are the ability to automatically track links and geo-target to a near perfect degree

Cons

Nothing - I only wish they covered more merchants and released even more products

Joseph “photojoseph” L.
Industry: Online Media
Company size: Self Employed

Awesome product, can't wait or a mobile view

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

Pros

The ease of setting up links with multiple destinations is fantastic, and lets me provide ONE link with choices to my audience.

Cons

The mobile view. I really really need a way to at minimum access my links (and ideally create them too) on the phone. I respond to the majority of my youtube questions from the phone and often need to access links.

Marcel B.
Industry: Publishing

Great service that is worth the premium

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Genius people really react to customer requests, they also implement changes quickly if they see the need, and are very helpful. A great business partner with good ideas that can inspire.

Pros

- ease of use
- reporting
- can be really tailored to own use

Cons

I am currently just very happy with it
Price can creep up with high traffic, but so does revenue (at least I hope so!), thus overall it is worth it

Leigh S.
Industry: Writing & Editing

So happy I signed up for Genius Link, and I recommend to all my clients, too!

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

GL was easy to set up, and I appreciate how it walks you through ways to improve the links and income from those links. I'm also part of the GL FB group. It's a solid community, and when I posted with a specific question, I got an immediate response from one of the owners to problem solve.

It's more than worth what I pay for it.

Pros

That I'm making more money in affiliates.

Cons

Can't say there's anything I don't like.

Sheeba M.
Industry: Publishing

A tool my small business can't do without

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

I trust Genius Links and highly recommend them.

Pros

Easy to use, no fuss, no unwanted ads. Let's you do your job with minimum fuss.

Cons

Improvement in pulling out old links would be more helpful.

Carlos Q.
Industry: Media Production

Worth Every Penny

Pros

Easy to monetize across multiple countries
Easy to understand analytics
Proactively monitors the health of your affiliate links

Cons

There is no way to stay signed in so that you don't have to log in every time you visit the website.

Martin M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/02/13

I have been using Geniuslink for about 2 years. As I said in pros section, I haven´t got any issue with it and if I needed help with something, the support team always helped me. If you are looking for a link service, which is specialized on Amazon products linking, this is the best choice :-)

Pros

availability - genius link has been working for me with 100% reliability. I haven´t got any issues with it so yeah, it is working as it should be.

interface (UI) - nice, clean and without ads

support - I haven´t got any problem with the support, they responded quickly and properly

Cons

They doesn´t have an app, but hopefully it will change in the future

Jermaine E.
Industry: Music

Great Product ....

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/15

Pros

It was very easy to set up. The Stymer service in trouble technicians were great !!!! Thank you

Cons

I haven’t found one yet . This is such a great product

Daniel W.
Industry: Internet

The Best Way to Implement Affiliate Marketing Links

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Geniuslink has made it very easy for me to get started with affiliate marketing links. They provide some great tracking info and setting everything up has been very easy.

Pros

- Great entry level pricing plan so you can get set up quickly when you're just starting out
- Ability to group links for better organization
- A great dashboard that gives you a breakdown of your links' stats
- Makes it easy to create new links quickly
- Allows you to create affiliate links that work with Amazon's TOS for affiliate marketers

Cons

I've been using for a few months and I haven't run into any issues yet.

Joanne W.
Industry: Entertainment
Company size: Self Employed

Software to create universal links for online products.

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

I use this software to create universal links for online products, such as ebooks. It provides a nice and tidy link.

Pros

Cons

I have no complaints. The product is continually being upgraded to meet the needs of the user when issues with quality arises.

Francesca R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great product!

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

Pros

It's easy to use and solves the problem of having blog readers from all over the world.

Cons

It's not as aesthetically pleasing as it could be