Showing 10 reviews of 5

Viibrant

Assisted living and long term care management software

Showing 10 reviews of 5
Galen M.

The Cypress of Hilton Head

Reviewed on 2020/05/14

Our relationship with Viibrant has been great. We have monthly conference calls with Viibrant and our computer club committees to discuss changes issues and review monthly statics. If someone from our community calls me and says something is wrong with a feature on the portal I will log in and check. If I’m seeing the same problem. I will call or email my contact person with Viibrant. She and her team will start troubleshooting issue and get back to me pretty quickly.

Pros

I love the system because it’s not your normal cookie cutter system you see today. They can create anything you want. They think out of the box. They allow you to customize what you want and help build it.

Cons

I don't have anything that I dislike about this product. It has server us well. If we have new ideas or want something I long with the Viibrant team work to create it. That is what set this product alone from others. Creative, design, able to customize.

Response from Viibrant

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love working with your community and your positive feedback means the world to us.

Alycia W.

Reviewed on 2020/05/15

I have enjoyed my partnership with Vibrant .

Pros

It is easy to communicate with Customer Service. I have a primary contact person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she is awesome, responsive, and prompt.

Cons

I wish this software was compatible with my Outlook calendar, and our in home television software Touchtown. This would prevent me from tripling my work load. I would also like to have signage for the room which would be scheduled through Vibrant software.

Response from Viibrant

Hi Alycia, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy working with your community very much and greatly value our partnership.

Jessica T.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Viibrant is an excellent intranet solution that offers extensive customization opportunities.

Reviewed on 2020/05/07

Pros

The BEST aspect of Viibrant is that it was a great solution out of the box and now, they have customized almost all of their original existing features to meet specific needs for our community. They even built in new functionality and features specifically for our community.

Cons

If you pursue custom developments, it can be time consuming to keep up with development status and QA. However, it is a small price to pay for such flexibility.

Response from Viibrant

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for this thoughtful review. It brings us great joy to see our customized solution positively impact a community like Paradise Valley Estates.

Ted W.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Viibrant Senior Living Portal helps us manage our community

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

Viibrant is an extremely responsive partner and regularly makes requested changes and improvements for us based on our input and input from our residents! Excellent company and product!

Pros

The Viibrant portal has many excellent features that we and our residents use every day! Core features we use include daily announcements integrated with Alexa, calendar of events including trip sign ups and wait list management, dining menus and reservations, forums and document archives for clubs and special interests.

Cons

The Alexa integration works well for announcements but we wish we could easily add content that is Alexa readable on the fly rather than having to ask Viibrant engineers to do it for us.

Response from Viibrant

Hi Ted, thank you so much for your words and recommendation. We greatly value our partnership and have loved working with your community over the years.

Jessica K.

Viibrant review

Reviewed on 2020/05/15

Overall the product works well and customer support has been better.

Pros

The work orders and the integration with Worxhub was one of the more impactful areas for our residents.

Cons

Some of the areas are difficult to use for the residents such as the Forums which are confusing the natural way they are set up, it was extremely difficult to have so many bugs when we were first beginning and have it 'live' for our residents to see, looking back I think we would change that because the residents lost a lot of faith in the system when many things didn't work and the customer support in the beginning was quite lacking.

Response from Viibrant

Thank you so much for your honest commentary on our partnership thus far. While the customizations were complex and there were a few speed-bumps during creation, we know that the alterations ultimately resulted in solutions that should serve your residents and staff members well. We've so enjoyed working with your team since then to adapt our support style to better fit your needs. Thanks for always being honest and providing insight on the current state of the project. We are excited to see our partnership evolve with you, as we continue our collaboration.