Lusha

Lead enrichment software for recruiters and marketers

4 /5 (185 reviews) Write a Review!

4 /5

Cannot really do what most scrapers do

Reviewed on 2021/03/15

it's ok but I wouldn't really recommend it

Pros

it's really easy to use Lusha. you can finally also bulk update leads/ contacts.
really simple to deploy and start and it has various options of export (to salesforce, salesloft etc..)

So it's a handy tool however not a very good one.

Cons

1 - the quality of the emails is dubious. I've had no-name plugins on chrome find more correct emails than Lusha

2- the job titles are a disaster on lusha ... when you're on Linkedin and import people from Lusha to your CRM or Salesloft. it doesn't really copy their title right.
from a title such as director of performance marketing ---> lusha will save it as "marketing" or at best as "director" which is useless when you're trying to remember who to contact if you have 50 people under that account in salesforce.

so in other words , it doesn't pick the correct title on Linkedin rather come up with an old (if it's decent) or a general one ...which makes you start going back and forth for copy-pasting (which defeats the purpose of the whole thing)

3- if you save a few contacts to linkedin lists (as you're trying to sort them out) lusha cannot read linkedin lists rather only the main page ... which is annoying

Sil G.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Lusha works wonders!

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

It was abit of getting used to in the beginning. Also because we had to convince some other colleagues about the functionalities it has. I wasn't sure myself either in the beginning, since I could not find as much information as I was hoping to.

Pros

Lusha is really easy to use. You simply install the plugin and you're ready to go.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that it's somewhat inconsistent in its records. Especially in the branche we are working in, it is sometimes quite difficult to find information on specific profiles. Some tests I ran, I only got 2 out of 40 records. It also sometimes sais to go to a profile, while I am at one already.

Richpal S.

Helped in penetrating enterprises during COVID19 pandemic

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

With most of our prospects working from home due to the pandemic it became difficult to connect with them over a phone call. This was mainly because we had the business desk number of our prospects.
Lusha helped by providing phones numbers of these prospects which were direct numbers. This drastically increased our conversation numbers.
Lusha also provided us with correct business email address for contacts where we did not have an email address. This helped in increasing our engagement with the prospects.
Had it not been for Lusha we would have struggled to achieve our number during these unprecedented times.

Pros

Getting direct phones number & accurate email address is BIG thing for us.

Cons

I got everything that I needed, no complaints.

Hayden S.
  • Industry: Research

Great Tool, Good Value

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

Good product and great value for ease and immediate results - as a researcher with majority of my clients in the recruiting industry, finding accurate contact info quickly is essential.

Pros

Ease of use, immediate value and convenience in product for contact info.
Fair pricing.
Technically lusha works well and is easy to activate on LI

Cons

One aspect is not really the fault of lusha but dead/not current contact info is a growing problem on LinkedIn - all lusha does is uncover the contact info given by LI user who does not always update their contact info as they change jobs/locations. This something lusha needs to be aware of because it’s success and value is completely tied to this - if LI cannot control this quality issue of user provided contact info - lusha is a goner, I will dump lusha for another contact/email product.
Would like more options with subscription plans and pricing - for instance, found no option to save cash when currently have no work in the pandemic because I did a flat yearly subscription and now have no work to justify that cost.
New competition for this type of product makes me not as loyal to lusha - would like better pricing for what it does compared to some of the other products that seem to do more. Lusha feels like a one trick pony.
Another negative is when no contact info is available or no email is available- would love lusha to be able to at least offer a company email - I use Seamless AI, Hunter.io etc for emails not available on lusha

Rebecca T.

Great prospecting tool

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

I love this tool but more needs to be spent on development and integration.

Pros

it find me mobile numbers i can't find anywhere else and therefore makes a huge impact on the opportunities I can find

Cons

The lack of integration with SFDC is a pain. The upload to SFDC function was such a fantastic release, a complete game changer for time spent on prospecting. However, it could be a lot better. When you upload a lead it should integrated fields such as country, Job title, lead owner etc so Lusha could definitely be doing better on this part. Providing better field update would bring the company to the next level.

Joel K.

Great Addon to get more information about leads

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

Pros

I use Lusha on daily basis to get information on leads that I am looking at on Linkedin. Many times Lusha is able to give me the personal details that I am missing from my other CRM databases.

Cons

It seems like there are times that information is incorrect and there is no way to correct it or inform that it's wrong.

Ratneshwar B.

Lifeline of a Sales Consultant

Reviewed on 2020/07/03

Easy, Convenient, Effective, Time Saving

Pros

Lusha has made life easier by enabling faster access to contacts on LinkedIn. Earlier I would have had to send several messages to a contact in order to get a response. Now I can get their handphone number with one click. It has really helped me in improving the quality of my network with a direct access to them. I don't think any business development professional or consultant can imagine life without LUsha.

Cons

Many times the contact details are wrong. The phone numbers are not correct. Sometimes no details are given whatsoever.

Matt G.

Accessing contacts of key decision makers

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

Love Lusha, makes my life and my teams life much easier and speeds up the process to speak to the key decision maker at byusinesses.

Pros

I love that if I need to speak to the decision maker at a business, either CEO, Marketing Director or GM Lusha will 50% of the time have the correct mobile number ad email address. This saves me a lot of time as I do not have to go through reception desks to speak to these people

Cons

It is obviously frustrating that the numbers are only correct 50% of the time.

Sam A.

Easy to use but not very accurate

Average

Pros

It's ease of use and its integration with LinkedIn as well as Salesforce

Cons

It isn't accurate a lot of times. When a contact moves roles and companies it either doesn't always capture the info or doesn't tell the user the contact details (especially contact numbers are for the old company). If this feature gets added it will be very helpful .

Elizabeth B.

Great for research

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

Excellent tool to use for researching individual prospects. With Lusha you can expand your contact database and reach out to more people than you would be able to normally. This allows everyone to expand their business horizons: with more intercommunication - we are becoming a closer world.

Pros

Easy add on to LinkedIn which has a little icon that only flags your attention if it has found additional information on the person.

Cons

Not always reliable since certain numbers are outdates and emails invalid - but it does have an option to report bad data and the customer service is very responsive if you have any other issues.
Would be more useful to have more mobile phone numbers

Shane H.

Excellent scraping tool

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

Overall this is an excellent product that every recruiter should be using. If you are not you will miss out on deals.

Pros

I find lusha to be a lot more reliable and accurate than the other scraping tools.

Cons

Only issues that it logs you out randomly sometimes

Kyle M.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

Pros

easy to use, simple but does the job (that is a good thing, many tools are too complex for their use).

Cons

The results are not great, it does give results but there are competitors out there that have a higher degree of accuracy AND generate info on more leads.

Royce N.

Easy to use and does well in what it is for!

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

Pros

Lusha fits nicely into the flow for a sales development rep like myself who uses Linkedin Sales Nav heavily in my outreach. I love that it just opens up and I can choose to unlock the contact easily.

Cons

Some contact details are outdated, though to be fair it's really more of the availability of information out there than a lack of feature.

Marissa W.

Lusha is a lifesaver

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

Pros

My team often has trouble getting accurate/non-general lines off of DiscoverOrg so we use Lusha to supplement what we can't find. It's been an absolute lifesaver in getting us connected with the right people.

Cons

Something that would be great to have is info regarding whether the number is a cell phone or work line.

Shrikant S.

Information with sensitivity

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

Always fascinated to use Lusha on a daily...infact hourly basis for all possible information to reach out to any decision makers across.

Pros

Accuracy of information, email addresses & numbers

Cons

Easy Integration, dashboard, support & very beautiful product

Jordan T.

Speed to Market

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

Overall good and have benefited well from it

Pros

It can give me access to candidates contact details very quickly to get to decision makers.

Cons

The data is wrong a lot of the time and can make it difficult when contacting the wrong person.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Lead Enrichment made easy

Reviewed on 2020/07/26

Its a time saver, lusha has time and again helped to reach out to the correct contact in a company, it helps my bypass the gate keeper and focus on what matter the most. Building repo and value.

Pros

The best tool at the hand of a lead generation rep is LinkedIn as it has the most updated company information you could get at scale. Being able to add a plugin that links with a profile to give me the email and number of a lead makes it ever so easy to just focus on the conversation than guessing the email or taking time to call the boardline trying to connect with a prospect/lead.

Cons

A lot of the results that Lusha gives at times is the personal email ID of a person, the numbers are also at time boardline numbers which you could just get from the website. They should identify if its a work/personal email or office line/mobile (it will be much easier to decide if I need to use my credit of not to get the info)

Don't know what I would do without it

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

I use Lusha daily when prospecting and really don't know what I'd do without it. I've got so many accurate details and I can definitely say it helps me hit my target

Pros

Simple and easy to use, links straight up with my CRM for quick imports. The best data of any prospecting tool.

Cons

Sometimes it will pull old data from prospects previous roles/companies.

George C.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Lusha is one of the best I've used

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

Apart from that, it's really handy and I feel my job would be a lot harder without it.

Pros

When it does find me correct direct lines it seems to be 80% of the time correct. I have differently found a return on investment from using the tool. Emails are near perfectly correct when it does find you one on the prospect you are looking for. very easy to use and fits in with any process you have as a business

Cons

The only con I would say it that sometimes it does get it wrong for example the number is somewhere else in the world and quite clearly isn't your prospect. And it would be nice to have an option that it would provide the organisation number if it doesn't find any number.

Lyra N.

Why I love Lusha

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

Made my lead generation fast and easy

Pros

Lusha is very easy to use and easily provides the information I need.

Cons

There are email addresses that are incorrect which sometimes make Lusha unreliable.

• Industry: Banking

How Lusha helped me

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

We are able to reach most of the people now.

Pros

When Lusha is linked with LinkedIn I find it more easy to find the contact numbers of people whom I search. LinkedIn and Lusha together are making it very easier for people like us to procure data. You also get not just one number but two for most of the contacts. Incase if one number doesn't work it makes sure that the other number works.

Cons

The Email ID's are mostly their personal email ID's which is not of much use. Official mail I'D's would do good.

Joshua E.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Extremely useful Business Development tool

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

Benefits realised, gaining access to those you wouldn't have considered possible.

Pros

Instant access to numbers and how simple the plugin is

Cons

Set up can be a pain sometimes as the emails you're supposed to receive are delayed by an hour or two sometimes

Daniella K.
  • Industry: Banking

Lusha Review

Decent, could be improved

Pros

Ability to obtain contact details that are not made public on Linkedin

Cons

Sometimes had to keep reinstalling the plugin, recently the plugin has not been working as well and not showing the contact details. Is not useful when the software is unable to secure contact details

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

Very easy to use, mostly accurate, efficient.

Pros

Best part is the Google extension that allows Lusha to pull up in every profile on LinkedIn

Cons

It would be easy to be able to verify numbers through the extension.

Stephen S.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Game Changer

Very user friendly

Pros

High effective accurate rate, reliable and is a game changer for what I do.

Cons

not always giving me the required information.