Showing 31 reviews of 20

Soundtrap

Cloud-based music creation and recording platform

Showing 31 reviews of 20
Ahmed A.
  • Industry: Accounting

Best app for universal music

Reviewed on 2020/10/02

Pros

Althought i take subscription but in this app i have found all universal songs by just one go easy to search any song thats the thing i like the most most most

Cons

Sound quality is too good and easily accessable and purchasable membership

Sam J.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Seems Beta

Reviewed on 2020/09/18

It seems like new software (is it?). I will be moving on to something else.

Pros

I was testing this software for podcasting and educational lectures. I very much appreciate all the sound clips available. They were very professional and enjoyable. That curated content is a definite plus. There was an easy of use as well with splicing and editing.

Cons

I found several bugs in the software while using Safari on a Mac. A couple places did not allow scrolling (sound clips) and I had to navigate with up and down arrows, while each clip auto played. That was very difficult. The whole site seemed to load slowly as well. And the playback controls were difficult for me.

Rodrigo C.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Good app.

Reviewed on 2020/12/27

Good music relieves the soul.app with good music;

Pros

The app itself is very good in relation to the cost-benefit. The app lets you download the music to your phone.

Cons

It could open a window of interaction with people, it would attract more people. What I liked least about the app and the amount of music of each singer, little.

Juliane T.
  • Industry: Design

Music platform that accompanies me everywhere

Reviewed on 2020/10/25

I use the app every day during work hours, to make meals and on weekends enjoying with friends. I don't know how to live without this platform anymore.

Pros

In addition to the ease of navigation I can use anywhere in offline mode it has all styles of music for eclectic people

Cons

when you are not an accident the ads are a bit annoying, however, after signing by the application it is perfect

Sidmar L.
  • Industry: Warehousing

I really like Spotify for being practical and complete

Reviewed on 2021/01/10

I have used it in different situations even to sleep and also to stay awake

Pros

I really liked the ease of access and versatility of use

Cons

should have the option to download music

Laura P.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Soundtrap

Reviewed on 2020/11/26

my experience in general has been good although it could improve

Pros

It is a software easy to use, fast, intuitive, a good variety of music but it lacks a little more to diversify the genres

Cons

The few songs that he handles sometimes I look for and I can't find some that are mostly Latin

Ivania S.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

most used digital music service worldwide that gives you access to millions of songs

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

In general I really like the software, despite some problems like freezing. However it has a range of songs, current that fit my taste, with my countless playlists I can list songs for my happy, sad days, gym or just relax. With Spotify, I even got to know some songs and singers that I didn't even know existed before.

Pros

I really like this software because it has great playlists, podcasts, with it I create my own playlist based on my taste, renaming it however I want. The algorithm always brings new updated songs, within my musical style. The sound quality is great. The premium account has an interesting value. With Spotify Premium I can say that the price is affordable.

Cons

For those who are not subscribers it is quite uncomfortable to hear so many advertisements. Sometimes it gives a bug and closes itself. Sometimes it hangs on the music and we can't move it so we have to force the application to stop.

Christina B.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great for beginners wanting to learn

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Overall a great experience. Provides a lot of information to learn, easy to use, and reasonably priced. Will continue to use.

Pros

Soundtrap is great for beginners that are wanting to learn. It has many features for editing and at a fair price.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that it doesn’t run on iPhone as good as on a computer. It’s handy to have on my phone but run into a lot more errors on the phone versus computer.

Dick C.
  • Industry: Music

Music whatever you like

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

I don´t want to do without it anymore, but the content follow up could be better.

Pros

A lot of choice, according the mood you are in.
Opens up to new music and artists.
Gives recommendation for continous listening.

Cons

The recommendations are not always interesting, like misinterpreting my taste of music.
It is a bit heavy for the internet connection, which is not always optimal in my place.

Samuel M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

How far it travels

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

Pros

It has good musics, good sounds and clear musics

Cons

Spotify should be in Africa because I think they are missing a lot...they need to have a good feel of your sounds

Harsh R.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

If you love songs you will love this app

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Pros

Almost I find every song on it have a good play list and a wide verity of songs

Cons

I think it should reduce it’s ads for non premium customers also

Hussien H.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

U can listen to free songs

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

Pros

So many songs available and you can choose your favorite actor

Cons

A lot of unwanted ads available, sometimes the app stop at the middle of the song

• Industry: Animation

Great addition to an already game-changing app.

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

Amazing. Would recommend.

Pros

I love the functionality and the enhancement of my favorite digital experience since the internet. I have went to so many cd stores in the 90s.

Cons

It sometimes was distracting and buggy but not to a point where most people would notice.

Anas Z.

My short experience with an application spotify

Reviewed on 2020/11/07

A great experience, I am very enjoying my use of the application, so all I want is available within the application except for the feature of not being able to create a playlist for free subscriptions, but I will soon subscribe to the paid service and I hope to see a better experience.

Pros

The thing I like most when I use the Spotify application is the artificial intelligence feature. When you log in to the program, it asks you to choose 5 singers in order to identify the type of music that I like and thus show me the music that interests me and I like

Cons

What bothers me most when I use the Spotify application is to subscribe to the paid service provided by the program, as its price is relatively high compared to competing applications, and the other thing that annoys me is the inability to create a playlist without subscribing to the paid service provided by the application

Michael B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Seamless Digital Audio Workstation For Collaborating With Other Musicians or Creating Podcasts

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

Soundtrap seems to be relatively easy to use for anyone with musical knowledge or knowledge with sound regarding podcasts. It comes equipped with the easy to use equalizer, and colorful methods of altering volume of treble and bass or to speed up a previously made rhythm made by you, or another whom you’ve met while seeking a drummer or percussionist depending upon the type of music be it rap, rock, or R & B. It is comparable to Apple Garage Band.

Pros

Soundtrap is a relatively new edition of the Spotify family of online music capabilities which at first only consisted of a music streaming provider. Soundtrap allows users to seamlessly integrate and save to a cloud their piano, percussion, digital/electronic/synthesized music creations with its Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) while also giving them access to others with ease for purposes of collaborative art and creativity. The software comes with self tutorial and can be accessed from various computer devices with ease.

Cons

The cost is $14.99 per month, which can add up over a year when you add in the cost of the $9.99 monthly music streaming service, and other necessities to use it such as wireless fidelity, and instruments.

Smeetha S.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Incredible music tool!

Reviewed on 2021/02/11

Very cool software, easy and fun to use.

Pros

The features are easy to use and very intuitive. Editing music pieces is fun.

Cons

There are no free plans after the trial ends for personal use of the service.