Showing 21 reviews of 11

RegDocs365

Clinical trial management system for life sciences companies

Showing 21 reviews of 11
Diana S.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Not bad, not too bad at all

Reviewed on 2020/08/03

Overall, RegDocs 365 has been a game changer in that I can view in real-time what is filed and what is not. This is very valuable when collecting documents from a research site. Saves me from duplicating my efforts..

Pros

I like being able to review documents which are stored instead of relying on someone else's spreadsheet for information.

Cons

I have no cons at this point. I mainly use RegDocs365 to review what has already been filed so I can fill in any gaps.

Response from Court Square Group

Great to hear and we would love to hear about what we could add to make your file even easier.

Bertina W.

Site Overview of System

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

would like a smoother system

Pros

Able to download documents and go back and correct them

Cons

Long process it is complicate to get use to system

Response from Court Square Group

Thanks for your feedback and we would love to speak with you about your experience so that we can provide a more streamlined solution for you. We continuously add new functionality based on user feedback and we strive to enable the easiest system to use.

Tania P.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Please make it more functional

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Somehow easy and hard at the same time.

Pros

Quick in assigning the assignments and easy to access the history part.

Cons

It is very difficult to update your password.

Brien S.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Limited USe review

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Pros

The software seems to be user friendly.

Cons

I have not used the software enough to identify any issues

Response from Court Square Group

We welcome your feedback once you've had enough time to feel comfortable to provide that. Please send any suggestions or issues that you may run into to our help desk.

Sarah S.

RegDocs 365

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

RegDocs365 is very responsive when trouble occurs. I have used the system for almost 3 years and changes have been made over the years. I like the way the company takes our feedback seriously and works to improve the system overtime.

Pros

I love the bulk upload feature and the ease of the folder structures

Cons

There are times when the system glitches and is slow running; also the checking in and out of documents can be a bit of a nuisance.

Response from Court Square Group

Thanks for your feedback and we are glad to hear that our support staff is responsive to your needs. We continue to add additional capabilities based on suggestions from our users so if you can think of things that you'd like to see incorporated then please submit a helpdesk ticket and we can see about adding that functionality.

Carmen A.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Amendable

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Pros

The product is easy to use, user-friendly and knowable

Cons

I have difficulty logging in if the browser settings are not perfectly correct

Response from Court Square Group

We welcome the opportunity to work with you to make sure that the browser settings are set optimally for your usage. Please take advantage of our helpdesk to have one of our support engineers to review how we can help configure your browsers.

Shuai L.
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Good system to manage documents

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Pros

Overall very nice layout. Very easy to find documents due to the very organized and visual structure.

Cons

Some functions are not very easy to use, e.g. Bulk download will remove all the folder structures.

Response from Court Square Group

Thanks for your feedback and we'd love to follow up with you to understand the specific issue that you ran into as we are sure that we can overcome that particular mechanism. We've also added a number of new features that should enhance the ability to see and report on those documents.

Andy K.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

not intuitive

Reviewed on 2020/08/07

Pros

ability to review and follow through with the admin

Cons

it is not easy to use and not intuitive.

Response from Court Square Group

It appears you have only been using the training modules. Thank you for taking the extra time to us about a better onboarding process for allowing new users to access the system.

Daniel V.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Honest Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Pros

I honestly cannot recall anything I liked about using this software.

Cons

The occasions on which I had to use regdocs365 for work were some my worst experiences with any software in my life thus far. I insisted that the study sponsor which had required us to use regdocs365 instead allow us to use a different method for secure transmission of PHI for review because my use of regdocs35 had been so frustrating and a such a waste of time. I am sure that good people worked to develop this product, but the user experience desperately needs improvement.

Response from Court Square Group

We are very sorry to hear about your frustrations using our software. We have been in the market now for a number of years so it would be advantageous to know if you were using the system recently or in the early days. We've continued to add more functionality to make it easier for our users to enter and report on their documents. We would be very interested in following up with you to see why you had such a bad experience with the system.

• Used Other for 6-12 months

still figuring out nuances

Reviewed on 2020/08/03

neutral

Pros

Simple interface. Main assignments easy to access

Cons

few indications on added functionalities

Response from Court Square Group

We would love to hear your suggestions for functionality that you were looking for.

Cynthia G.

Study portal

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

Pros

Very easy to uploaded documents needed for the study.

Cons

It was not user friendly and the password would expire quickly.

Response from Court Square Group

We are sorry to hear about your issues with password expiration as some of those time limits are driven by the sponsors. We would love to hear about why you thought the system wasn't user friendly and how we could do a better job at that. We strive for continuous improvement and we look for user input to help drive our ease of use. If you woudl want to have a quick session with our support staff then we might be able to show you some ways that you may not have thought of using the system.