Showing 24 reviews of 14

Geri C.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Economical Alternative for Vectors

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

It's easy to use, does what I need it to do and is cost effective. They do offer an alternate desktop edition but for now I have chosen to use the monthly subscription service.

Pros

This is used for my online retail business. I subscribe to the monthly service which is very inexpensive and since I only use it once or twice a month, this suits my business model. It's straightforward to use and produces good results. Vector Magic provides several export options for the finished image.

Cons

The only issue would be that the subscription model isn't as advanced as the desktop version, but it wasn't a deal breaker for me since I use it only a few times a month. Should I require more extensive editing in the future, I would definitely consider the desktop version.

Great Software to make any vector

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

I think Vector Magic is perfect and easy to use for anyone that needs to turn an image into a vector.

Pros

This software is amazing it can turn any image into a vector using the simple steps. I has a simple userface which works and you are able to compare the original image to the vector image. Then export it in your desired format.

Cons

Their isn't anything I dislike about the software it is just perfect at what it does. Simple and effective.

Khadeza begum M.

Image vectorizing software

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

I use it to design T shirts

Pros

Anybody who is a graphic designer needs vector file.So anybody eho needs vectorizing images can use to transfer his file format. It is very easy to use.You can also customize it.

Cons

Nothing much to say. If you download it then you can use it comfortably.

Faisal M.
  • Industry: Design

My favorite vector tracing software

Reviewed on 2019/06/08

Pros

Vector magic is my favorite vector tracing software. It is so easy to use .You can save your time to vectorify anythings using this software.I just love this

Cons

Nothing to say.It is just a awesome software.

Marianne M.

Vector Magic

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Good back up vector transition software for basic use.

Pros

Fantastic software for tracing and creating logos and saving as vectors. Simple platform that is user friendly and easy to figure out.

Cons

Not free like similar programs that are able to perform the same functions. Offers a basic service without advanced functions.

James G.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Easy vectors even for a novice like me.

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

All my marketing costs have dropped considerably now that I can provide clear crisp images to my print media guy!

Pros

Ease of use. I had no idea what a vector was till I needed one and Vector Magic is idiot proof!

Cons

Comes off a little expensive until you try to hire someone to do a vector for you. Paid for itself in one use of the auto feature.

Yulia P.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Wonderfull resource to vector work

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

I am a new user of the application but it has given me good results, it is a bit slow but have realized that using it more often I have managed to move faster. I have used the application both with the phone and with the PC and with the computer it is much faster and you can enlarge the image with the mobile is more difficult but I can work on some images if at the moment I do not have access to a computer, the final result of the vectorized image is amazing I really recommend it

Pros

is a wonderful resource to vectorize that has nothing to envy other design programs is easy to use , at first is a kind difficult because the artificially intelligent do many question , but is not a problem because the result is amazing and professional, the quality of the final image does not remain with the classic pixelated effect

Cons

I like least about as the app is kind slow to process and vectorize to images because the artificially intelligent also the questions do to the artificially intelligent are very several to ask something, the app is pay but have a free trial whit only two images to vectorized

Petr V.

Unmatched conversion of Bitmap graphics into Vectors

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Vector Magic saves a graphic designer a lot of time if he has to typically convert logos delivered to clients in poor quality and prepare them for printing.

Pros

Super simple program to control and is incredibly accurate.
Lets you convert poor-quality bitmap graphics to high quality vectors.
Allows you to save a small image in multiple magnification while maintaining detail, including transparency.
There are 3 levels of power conversion algorithm available.
After conversion, you can remove individual parts, colors, or backgrounds from the image.
The program is also available as a web application.

Cons

Only one thing, too expensive license for occasional use.

vector magic

Reviewed on 2019/09/22

more 3 years i am using this software and i interested to always using this software for forever

Pros

i like for about all this software, because i am designer and i have a client. this time is good choose for using vector magic, so magic and beautiful finishing work

Cons

i like for about all tools this software,so magic and beautiful finishing work

Jeppe M.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Autotracing made easy

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Even though I have access to more fully fledged vector editors I still turn to Vector Magic if I need something done quickly. I often use it to clear up compression artifacts and remove single color backgrounds from raster images. It is one of my favorite pieces of single-task software!

Pros

Sometimes you just need a simple piece of software to do a simple job. Vector Magic does just that!
I doesn't sport the features of fully fledged editors, but it does autotracing very well! You just copy the raster image, pick the initial settings, and then you have your vector in no time!

Cons

What you sometimes miss are an option to designate a shape or to fine tune vectors even further. If your raster is a perfect circle, square or triangle Vector Magic does still approximate the shape. If you could designate a part of the image as a perfect shape it would increase the quality of the vectors. When images are complex it can be very difficult to adjust settings to eliminate auto-aliasing or other artifacts.

Adam C.

AMAZING raster to vector convertor.

Reviewed on 2019/02/04

With few options out there for this type of software it has been the best tool to use. The built in feature in Adobe Illustrator lacks alot of the controls that Vector Magic has.

Pros

I love the ease and controls that you have for fine turning the conversion. The live previews give you a great look at what the result will be.

Cons

I don't like that the base layer of the image created is one solid block that is difficult to break down. I would love an option in the software to choose if I wanted it as a solid block of color or to break it down based on the other shapes.

• Industry: Graphic Design

A great solution

Reviewed on 2019/11/27

In general it is good. But if they improve every day their options could be better.

Pros

Sometimes as a designer I need resources to streamline and to be able to shape different projects. I am a user of this type of websites since I download many images, vectors and so I can also find inspiration.

Cons

Although there is a free version and it is logical that you have to pay to get more and better resources. I think the free version needs some options.

Ricky R.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Perfect Addition To Every Designers Toolkit

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Overall when I have project that needs something converted to a vector quickly, whether that be designing a T-shirt or trying to bring the resolution up on a old logo without pixelating it, Vector Magic is my go to tool of choice.

Pros

What I like most about this software is it’s ease of use and It’s simplistic interface. With just a few a button clicks in the software I can quickly convert old drawings or images into acceptable looking vector graphics and with just a few tweaks to those result I can get a end product that’s pretty decent compared to if I would have retraced the image myself in a full illustration program.

Cons

What I liked least about the software is its lack of advanced features to really polish the image you converted to a vector. Although it comes with enough editing tools to shape your end results to your liking, I would have love to seen more features that are common place in other vector/illustration packages.

Leonard M.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

very good tool for architects

Reviewed on 2020/01/19

It is a great tool, great software, can do all you could wish for .

Pros

I used it at a firm where I did an internship /architec bureau/ to draw a bill of quantities (German: Aufmaß). Easy to use but needed some explanation from my co workers.

Cons

it is not easy to figure it out quickly by yourself. You will have to put some time into that, but it is going to be worth it.