iStaffRota

Home care management software for caregivers and hospitals

4,7
Kwesi A.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

GREAT SYSTEM

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

It is a one-stop-shop for us

Pros

We receive great customer service from the service, the system is easy of use, very affordable, Families of service users have access and real-time visit notes and medication reports. we are able to use it for complex scheduling of shifts. A truly bespoke system that serves our purpose. We receive quick response to queries from the team.

Cons

None yet, looking forward to the possibility of linking with other systems. Maybe its available but we haven't had the need for it yet.

Response from VisionIntello

Thank you for your kind recognition of our hard work. here to serve

Yvette C.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Excellent service

Reviewed on 2020/06/03

very good

Pros

Easy to use and to understand, can be adjusted to our needs

Cons

More option could be added on the software for the rota purpose

Response from VisionIntello

Thanks for you kind words. We always do our best to serve our customers. We now have the functionality to compute daily and weekly rates on a free upgrade, these might help you with further automation.

Patrick K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

We needed a software like this

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

Pros

I really like the end to end process included in this software. I can set up a hundred shifts in advance then the software will help me to track: Bookings, No Shows, cancellation...

This software also helps me to generate timesheets and clients' invoices in one click. The process to invoice my clients and pay my employees takes me 1h instead of 1 week like before.

Cons

For this software to be perfect, it is necessary to improve certain already existing functionalities.

Response from VisionIntello

Thank you very much for this useful feedback, our sole aim is to continuously improve our customer experience. We have updated the system with new functionality. happy to provide a demo/training at our next review meeting.