Sklera

Content management and digital signage software

5 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Andreas S.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Perfect fit

Reviewed on 2021/03/15

Flexible stat of the art SOFTWARE

Pros

From the project perspective everything was straight forward and the integration process into our environment was very smooth. Collaboration between our team and the sklera team was very good.
The flexibility of the software to meet our “nonstandard” requirements helped a lot. The whole package promises a solid base for our collaboration over years.
sklera enables us to have a modern, customized advertising presence in hundreds of sales outlets.

Cons

There were no problems or weaknesses identified for our use cases.

Response from sklera

Thanks for the great review, Andreas! Great to have Osterreichische Lotterien on board!

Katharina G.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

perfect solution for events

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

I‘ve used sklera previously a lot to manage different content pieces on several screens at B2C events - e.g. brand content on huge LED walls, interactive content (such as forms, promotions, etc) on touchscreens or informational content on medium sized screens at different spots of an event booth. What I like the most is that I keep an overview of what‘s shown on each screen 24/7 even if I‘m not even attending the event personally.

Pros

very intuitive user interface, easy to set up and handle for different content pieces in different areas

Cons

nothing really to add here, as even my special requests/requirements were resolved within a few days.

Response from sklera

Hi there, Katharina!
We at sklera are thrilled that you enjoy using our digital signage software solution and we're happy that we can contribute to creating unique event experiences.
All the best from sklera!