improveit 360

All-in-one CRM for home improvement businesses

3,5
2,7
3,8
3,2
3,3
Skipper W.
Industry: Design

It has given me back 2 to 3 hour of my day back!

Reviewed on 2015/07/14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It grows with me. Meaning as I starting using one aspect I find another tool that will help me be more productive. The more information I put into 360 the more information I get out and that helps me run reports I can use to help us make better day to day decisions. I have been using 360 for over 3 year and I am still finding way to improve information flow. Having accurate information to back you up, make it a lot easier and faster to lead your company into a competitive and ever changing environment. You are only as good as you people and you information flow.
Something else that makes this product so great is their customer service staff. They really make us feel like there is no stupid question. I don't hesitate to call and they don't hesitate to help in every way they can. A truly remarkable staff!

Cons

As of now I can't say anything negative about this product or the people that represent it. There has only been a couple of items I have as for that were not available at the time, but they always helped me work around them.

Andre H.
Industry: Design

Solid CRM with Salesforce Platform

Reviewed on 2015/07/29
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I like the level of detail in reporting options, sources, etc ; very comprehensive coverage of the data storage needs for customer resource management in the industry. However, the best thing about 360 by far is the people. They are active in customer feedback for continuing to improve, you can get a hold of them on the phone easily, and when you need help the person you speak with really seems to care about helping you and has a positive attitude.

Cons

The mobile app has bugs that need to be worked out and features/functionality that need to be added. For instance, if you go into "Schedule" then select an "Appointment", then pull up the "Phone Number" to make a call while on the road. Then when you go back to your app (after making the call), the app will go back to the "Appointment" screen, but locks up if you try to go back to the "Appointment" screen. Another scenario - if you go into "Schedule", then go forward or backward "Next Seven Days" or "Previous Seven Days", then select an "Appointment" but don't go any further than that...then when you go back to "Schedule", it loses track of where you were last in "Schedule" and brings you back to the current week. Not major issues, just little bugs that need addressing. On the functionality comment, it would be nice if adding appointments, prospects, etc were possible on the app without having to go to the full site on a mobile device.

Joseph A.
Industry: Construction

Great front end but lacking in the backend

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

The customer service started out world class and completely went the other direction as they grew.

Pros

The calendar, scheduling, rehash functionality were terrific

Cons

You could not write off charges for financing fees. If we had a 10k sale and a 5.5% dealer fee, we would have to change the total sale amount which causes a host of issues.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Mellissa S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Good Software, Not so good support

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

Streamlining customer service through the entire sales process, easily customized and detailed reports are easy to generate. Its great software, but once binded by contracts, users are left with slugglish support

Pros

Improveit 360 was great for running specific detailed reports for anything and everything possible. It is also capable of following a lead from the marketing team all the way through Sales. One source that everyone can access and streamline customer service from start to finish. Manage leads, quotes, calls, scheduling..
Every step os logged

Cons

Lots of hang ups and crashes and i would would often run into glitches or loops in the software that just didnt do what it should. Support is exasperating, the contracts are lengthy and binding, zero forgiveness is offered, nor apology for problems. Ive honestly had better luck learning and troubleshooting from forums and other users online.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Jessica R.
Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Improvit 360

Reviewed on 2017/02/02
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Improveit is a Salesforce platform offering the full community that Salesforce provides. The options are endless and the automated reminders can help you to keep all your team on task.

Pros

The estimating software is built right into the program, allowing for instant access to all proposals. You can have multiple market segments if you have multiple locations and they have a franchising option for royalty reporting on sub-businesses.

Cons

The program is bulky and not easy to use. The dashboard gave my team anxiety because it was so busy with unneeded options. Because it doesn't let you tie any function to a close without creating an additional marketing reminder to reach back out, this did not fit with our style of business. This lead to all team members getting bogged down on determining if a marketing app was legit or not. The support staff would take days to reply about issues and after a year of daily use, we were never able to use the mobile app to do anything except view contacts.and so we moved back to an earlier CRM we had used in the past, as the costs were also prohibitive.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Jason W.

Simple Implementation Gone Wrong

Reviewed on 2019/10/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Coming from another cloud-based CRM, it was supposed to be an easy transition, however, we could only move one email and two phone numbers per contact and lost the tags for the phone number (Home, office, cell, husband's cell, etc). The delays mounted and I had to pay my monthly fees while we waited on implementation. When they finally said "we can't do this" I was deep in the hole. My sales rep and his manager left the company and the relationship just fell apart as no one took ownership of my problem.
After several years, I was able to be made whole for the money we committed to the implementation. We have plenty of colleagues that use the I360 platform and have had great results. There is a new sales team in place at I360 and I've been told they've fixed their conversion issues. Because they eventually did the right thing, I would consider trying it again but I've learned a lot from this experience.

Pros

In theory, the system should allow one to grow their business. Many easy tie ins to 3rd party software solutions and features. System is based on Safeforce. It should have been an easy transition coming from another cloud based CRM (now a sister company of I360).

Cons

It never worked for us. We had a simple conversion using CSV data that went sideways. After 4 months of building the system, customizing our features and documents and 2 weeks of double entry in our office (and reverting to paper!) the conversion didn't work and a good chunk of our data couldn't make it over to ImproveIt. I also do not like their billing structure of paying per user, even if the user is just an asset that will never access the system. They've also changed to now bill at $125/hr customization and customer service, things that were previously included with the packages.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Craig B.

ImproveIt 360

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

It did help us to automate our processes, but in the end, the user interface was too scattered and unorganized for our staff to use effectively.

Pros

Very many options to customize the product to fit your industry needs. We like how it forced our sales staff to keep following up with the prospect.

Cons

Not easy to figure out how to customize the product. The process was very aggrevating and difficult to achieve exactly what we needed.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Mike Y.

Reviewed on 2018/01/24
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We purchased software for our company about 6 months ago. They told us the software would be adjusted to fit our specific needs with a personal account manager. Based on this information we paid additional money to fly our account manager to California to train everyone in the company and personalize our software. As of today the software is still not fit to our basic needs showing the sales amount accurately. It was also stated from our "account manager" that each project manager we have would have access to see all current sales, open invoices, and customer information on each open job they have personally. This has still not happened. We attempted to contact our "Account Manager" and he stated that he is no longer assigned to our account and we can try to get it resolved through a ticket based support widget. It was implied in the beginning of the relationship that we would always have an account manager for direct support and now we are being told we need to go through a ticket support system. We would have never brought this software if we knew the account manager and direct support would not be available to us after the purchase. We have invested a lot of time and money into this program for noting because the main purpose was to calculate sales and organize our open jobs for the project managers to have all the information easily accessible.

Tamara C.
Industry: Construction

Good for home improvement companies

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Pros

This is an overlay of Salesforce repurposed for home improvements. It has effectively replaced our SQL server.

Cons

There are an enormous amount of customizations so some of the more important ones might be overlooked.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Jim D.

impoveit 360 review

Reviewed on 2016/04/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

support has been good, however we seem to need a lot of it - it does what a CRM needs to do

Cons

too complicated to make basic changes ourselves - it should have more editable pick lists

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Chad D.
Industry: Construction

Contractors Sales Rep says "overall it's great"

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/12/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Overall it a very complicated but well thought out use of Salesforce. It's very important you take all the training, even if you are familiar with Salesforce, so you can maximize the abilities built into the program. Plan on a steep learning curve to be comfortable with everything.

Pros

i360, as we call it in the office is a very versatile and nimble Salesforce integration. it does a good job of managing appointments, keeping track of contacts with the customer and keeping all their info in one central location. We use it for quoting and the templates and products work well and afford us the ability to quickly get pricing for customers. As a sales rep, I am limited from the backend access but the office raves about the ability to manage projects and keep track of tasks. Its also nice that when I do make errors in my quoting or there is a question, the job manager can kick back tasks to me for me to handle with my customers.

Cons

It is pretty limited with it's follow up options for the sales reps once a sale has been made. The HTML emails look terrible, so I send everything in plain text.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Robert H.
Industry: Construction

Customer Service 2nd to none!

Reviewed on 2015/07/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Customer Service second to none. Always eager to help.

Cons

I have no complaints about this vendor at all. The software is based on Salesforce and it is fairly robust and therefore can be complicated. Improveit 360 has done a good job adapting it to our industry and that is all you can ask of a vendor.