Socxo

Cloud-based Employee Advocacy and Brand Advocacy platform.

5 /5 (10 reviews) Write a Review!
4,6
4,9
Abilash B.
Industry: Computer Software

Amazing tool for employee advocacy!

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

Tech support team is very responsive and always quick in follow ups if we have more in-depth technical challenges.

Pros

Everything in one place. Easy to manage and provide value to connections. And I can pull great content from different sources and schedule them to fit in the best times for the best channels and this keeps me relevant in creating my personal brand and give me more free time.

Cons

The benefit is I am able to produce content for LinkedIn and other social media with content that is approved by my company. No guessing what is appropriate to share.

Sucharita B.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Amazing brand advocacy platform

Reviewed on 2020/11/07

Pros

An amazing tool to develop, manage, and measure the engagement of your brand content on social media channels. The team understood our requirements quite well and helped us with additional customizations. Excellent onboarding process and customer support. Kudos to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Socxo team for training all our employees and other stakeholders on how to use the platform for personal branding.

Cons

Insignificant glitches which were promptly fixed.

Harish Y.
Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Pros

The whole model looks unique, enhancing the our contents is done at ease sharing through this platform.

Cons

Few glitches we get to know only after we experience that particular feature

Jenni W.
Industry: Maritime
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Excellent support

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

It has been a pleasure to work with the team who are helpful, responsive and supportive. Nothing is too much trouble for them. They act quickly and always try to find a solution to any issues, or new functionaility that we identify. And all with a smile on their faces.

Pros

The app is especially easy to use, but the thing I like most about this software is the interaction with the team who are constantly responding to our requests for improvement and upgrades. We had a bespoke tool built for us, and like any new tool, we had some teething problems to get it to where we wanted. We probably will always have functionaility that we want to improve. However, the guys at Socxo have amazed me with their responsiveness, their organisation and their rapid response to addressing our needs or scheduling the work in. As a result, we have a tool that is easy to use and effective.

Cons

Adapating the tool to share internal communications has been challenging but, again, the guys have been working to find solutions for us. Every other additional functionality we have asked for has been addressed.

Toms K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

"The Best Social Sharing Tool "

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Socxo is purely an employee advocacy, social selling, and employee publishing platform designed to help your employees become powerful communicators, and recruiters.
It allows the team to share the latest technology and business updates across the teams and other published platforms.

Pros

We've tried a number of other social sharing and employee engagement options, and Socxo is by far the best. Socxo offers the best feature set in a very easy-to-use suite. While I'm a daily user and my team was able to share a lot of contents and updates across various social media platforms.

Cons

No downsides once we got team trained. Thanks

Karthic R.
Industry: Farming

Great product for influencer marketing / sales

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Pros

Centralised content management.
Analytics of performance of each content is very user friendly.
Tracking of each user performance and trends.
Gamification plays a great role in implementation and user adoption.

Cons

Cant think of any major now.
Expiration of LinkedIn connector if not used for certain amount of time needs notification.

Priyanka J.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Want to engage in a meaningful way?

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

Pros

What I love most about the product is the fact that it serves you quality content of your interest on the platter. Also, the UI is amazing . Any feature is just a matter of a click or two.

I have been engaging meaningfully with my connections with the help of SOCXO.
If you can spend 20 minutes a week (I usually spend this time on Sunday to schedule my blurbs) then you can plan your entire week's engagement strategy.

Result? Most of us know what consistent meaningful engagement leads to. Don't we?

Cons

The timing of the blurb is in military time, which everyone across the globe doesn't follow.

Abhishek M.

Best Social Media Advisory Tool available in the Market

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/09/15

Very happy with the Socxo. They provide hyper care support in case of any challenges you need. Always provide esteem delightful experience to all of their customers.

Pros

Very user friendly. Seamlessly integrated with your Social media platforms. Have a great collection of relevant articles and topics.

Cons

Nothing found as such. I havn't found any shortcomings in this product till now.

Raj S.

Good Advocacy Platform

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/09/17

Pros

Helps to build internal and external branding. Motivate employees to share some of the best articles to the external world, employees feels proud of it.

Cons

It took some time for us to understand the overall product features, but not a concern later.

Orlando S.
Industry: Biotechnology
Company size: Self Employed

Curated feeds

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Easy to include in your daily routine, especially with the schedule functions.

Pros

Content is always relevant and easy to get to. Seamless integration with LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Great balance between internal and external sources for “blurbs”.

Cons

Re-sharing could be a little easier (as in Elevate).