Better Agency

Comprehensive CRM solution for insurance agencies

5 /5 (7 reviews) Write a Review!
Jeromy H.

Game Changer!

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

It has allowed my agency to be more efficient in our daily processes for sales and service, which made it possible to scale back on the number of systems we our using. Our team is much more productive and happier since Better Agency has simplified a lot of workflows.

Pros

Better Agency has allowed my insurance agency to provide a better experience for new and existing clients. This has lead to an increase in new businesses sales and retention, which means more revenue.

Cons

Like any new company there are things that need to be worked through as the user base grows, but they are open to any and all feedback.

Daniel H.

If you aren’t on Better Agency you have left $1000s on the table

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/10/16

I am on Day 6 of my free trial period with Better Agency. We have closed a 70k commercial risk and a 12000 life policy on top of numerous personal lines policies due to its cross sell campaigns. You can do the quick math to tell yourself if that was worth the monthly subscription but for me if you aren’t using this for cross sells and follow ups your team is leaving thousands on the table and it’s proven because I left thousands on the table too. This is truly impressive software and there is almost 0 learning curve for the team because it’s so user friendly

Quickly implemented
Open API for future integrations
Customer support team is on top of everything
The best thing since sliced bread

Cons

Some of the functionality has bugs from time to time
Love to have it download carrier downloads to be more of a complete AMS

Erik S.
Industry: Insurance

A must have for the modern insurance agency

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

I recomend this to any agency owner that is serious about taking there agency to the next level. The current features are second to none. Our agency has had a wonderful experience implementing into our processes for both sales and service. It has allowed us to really build out a scaleable process to grow with.

Pros

This product was easy to use and integrate into our agency. The results were immediate, and the team took to it very quickly. It has become one of the most important tools in our agency. We can enrich our client's experience light-years from where we were.

Cons

I jumped on it when they first started offering it. There was minimal growing pains, but that would be expected from a company growing as they are. But I also see it as a positive as they are quick to respond and enhance the features based of real user experiences.

Ashley M.
Industry: Insurance

BA Has Literally Leveled Up My Agency!

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Phenomenal from start to finish. Great service and help, constant Zoom/Facebook lives for onboarding and getting help and the facebook group has been a great resource for answering questions as well.

Pros

The ease to jump right in that everything was done for me and set up! Only minor tweaks were needed. No need to invent the wheel!

Cons

There really isn't anything I dislike, I think there are just too many features that I haven't even started utilized some of them.

Response from Better Agency

Great to hear Ashley! We appreciate you :)

Michael O.

Great Product- Awesome Vision

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Fantastic, would recommend to anyone!

Pros

Always looking to be innovative and push new things. They are never happy with what they have and are always pushing to improve and not just improve but improve in ways that benefit their clients. They really value client feedback.

Cons

Still have a few things that need to be introduced but I have full confidence they will get it done soon and very well.

Caleb W.

Easy Button

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Pre-built for beginners to start great automation and customizable to those with some experience. Also love how we can finally start to centralize communication with our clients. Always improving and adapting. Always listening to their users. The future is bright!

Pros

Pre-built campaigns
Centralized client communication
Service and claims pipeline

Cons

Nothing they haven’t already addressed.

Chris L.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Best Insurance CRM

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/10/19

It's been great to see this software develop so fast and help so many agencies in such a short period of time. If your'e an insurance agency who needs better automation, definitely do a demo and give it a try.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality and time savings are huge reasons why this is one of, if not the best CRM system for insurance agencies on the market!

Cons

At this time, there are no cons related to Better Agency! It's that good!