Filter by
Showing 2 reviews of 1

vMix

Cloud-based and on-premise live streaming software

5 /5 (1 review) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 2 reviews of 1
Angel L.
  • Industry: Media Production

100% Deep Insight About vMix

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

I really recommend those media production team to try using out vMix. It is not complicated and you could easily learn it with having some tutorials. Been using this for the past 2 years and is pretty cool. I'm very fond of this software and it gives enjoyment every time it has new updates specifically with their Title/XAML menu. Overall I'll give this software a 2 thumbs up from my hand and feet. 10 out of 10.

Pros

It's a great software especially for us people working on media production. The animation itself speaks awesomeness. You can definitely stream lived online with it and has a lot of unique features. I was able to edit this in real time when streaming and one of the coolest thing is the color correction for Chroma key, Desktop capture in order for you to insert any software that you want to insert in your screen, you can attach your camera's and even audio inputs. You will literally enjoy exploring the vMix software and is user-friendly. You can easily used it and don't forget to watch their video tutorials on youtbe.

Cons

Probably one of the cons that I've noticed here in vMix software is sometimes when I load the preset the sets at the bottom part doesn't appear or would turn out gray and I'm having a hard time which is which since I wasn't able to see or determine the said video that I've put, good thing there is a preview screen that you could look on to but it'll give you a delay.