Showing 17 reviews of 16

Ramp

Corporate card and expense management platform

5 /5 (16 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 17 reviews of 16
Alexander C.

Best corporate card

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

Has been great so far!

Pros

Ramp is great. Auto receipt matching to expenses, easily add/remove cardholders, change address, etc. Support also responds very quickly and has been responsive when we run into any potential issues. Highliy recommends a card like this that is unsecured from personal liability and uses your actual cash balances. Its been great for us

Cons

Still can't add Ramp to Apple Pay so I end up using other cards when on the go and not wanting to pull out my wallet

Ankit P.
  • Industry: Printing

GREAT BUSINESS CREDIT CARD

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

Our experience has been great so far with Ramp. We had 1 minor issue in which customer service was very quick to respond and address.

Pros

The cashback on all purchases is the best feature on the card. No monthly fees and great integration with Quickbooks. Very simple to set limits for users and track purchases with a great method of texting receipts and sending reminders to users to upload. Also they offer a virtual card that you can use for online purchases only to prevent fraud. The customer service is great as well.

Cons

There is nothing not to like about the card.

Ben F.

Must have for your finance stack

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Ramp has helped us streamline internal finance processes and find opportunities to save. The experience has been seamless and amazing!

Pros

Ramp integrates seamlessly with my accounting software to eliminate the typical problems associated with business expense management. Because it's one and the same with my business credit card it gives me a powerful tool that directly integrates.

Cons

The software is great! I'm waiting for them to start tackling my full spending picture as opposed to just credit cards.

Jake G.
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Corporate card has already saved me $1,000

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Pros

It took me no time to get set up with Ramp, and using their virtual cards while waiting for the physical cards to arrive. The software is incredibly simple and connects directly with my accounting software to eliminate me having to do a GL reconciliation every month. Plus they've already saved me $1,000 on other software I buy, by identifying deals I didn't know about!

Cons

I would love to be able to add my Ramp card to Apple Wallet

Edward L.

Clear, powerful product

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Pros

- Easy to use
- Incentives aligned with mine
- Great customer service

Overall very happy customer!

Cons

I'd like a mobile app and would love an even broader set of rewards

Olisa M.
  • Industry: Investment Management

This is the BEST credit card (much more to offer than a credit card) system I have ever used!

I can't recommend more.
Tried this product for one company and then recommended to all of our portfolio companies.

Pros

smart
saving money
saving time
BEST customer support
Frequent product new features updates

Cons

you get to know too much about how you have wasted your $? Nothing I can think of now.

Matt B.

Ramp exceeds expectations

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Pros

Ramp has lived up to its promise; saved us money and made corporate card management easy. The experience has been great. It takes care of corporate spend features for us, so I can spend more time focused on running and growing my startup.

Cons

We joined Ramp after a bunch of expenses were already on auto pay with our bank - so switching them over has take a little while. This is less on Ramp and more on the time we joined.

Sam B.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Seamless user experience for business payments

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

The physical + virtual card, the seamless user experience and the great customer service have been a joy.

Pros

Compared to other cards and expense tracking applications, Ramp makes it incredibly easy to pay for products and services (particularly SaaS products) and keep track of the invoices and expenses. I have been impressed with how quickly their algorithm matches invoices/receipts (be they in email or PDF form) to charges on the Ramp card. Customer service has been incredibly responsive and professional with a personal touch via a shared Slack workspace.

Cons

There is still some manual work to consolidate expenses and receipts in our third party expensing software.

Nick C.

Never going back to the old way

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Pros

Ramp helps us see and control our spend in so many new ways. It was a game-changer for us. Other cards just want you to spend ... Ramp is totally different. On an ongoing basis, we are able to reduce inefficiencies, get a clearer picture, and cut costs. The best part is being able to equip, unify and empower our people with the tools to be part of the financial big picture, instead of them being just "cardholders".

Cons

Excited for the updates rolling out, no real complaints right now, we love the receipt matching functionality.

Nathaniel H.

Best corporate card out there

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Our experience with Ramp and their team has been first class. They've been true partners in helping us think about our business.

Pros

Ramp truly helps us save money and makes it incredibly easy to manage our corporate card. They've built extremely user friendly features that allow us to administer the card easily to our employees and give us fine grained control on spending limits by person and dept. Not to mention their 1.5% cash back is the best value out there!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, so far we like everything and way better than our previous corporate card.

Misty d. B.

Days to close

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

Pros

As an ADMN, my favorite part of Ramp is the transactional (as opposed to report) concept which allows the accounting close to move along without waiting for a single receipt on an expense report. The software is user friendly and doesn't require true training. The integration with our existing business was seamless and required very little effort.

Cons

Being able to use Ramp as a single stand alone expense reimbursement tool would be ideal. Currently, there is no personal reimbursement option.

Zach B.
  • Industry: Banking

Smooth onboarding and great reporting

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

We've been really happy with the ease of use and the reporting features, our employees seem to like using it and the cashback is a nice overall win for the team

Pros

I love the reporting features and the ability to easily generate cards for employees or vendors. Breaking them down into how the money is spent is really nice

Cons

The physical cards could definitely be a bit nicer ... you'll gain no extra street cred throwing this baby down at a meal with a candidate

Deepak C.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Ramp is a no-brainer. Virtual cards, smart expense management, 1.5% cash back, and helps...

Reviewed on 2020/08/07

Nothing but great things to say. Ramp is awesome. great tool for founders/CFO's of venture backed startups and companies looking to reduce wasteful spend.

Pros

I've used both Brex and Ramp and I prefer Ramp a great deal. Receipt matching in multiple currencies and languages is very robust and quick, expense management is more efficient, and I like the suggestions to always help us find areas of reducing burn and wasteful spend. 1.5% cashback is also a great value prop and makes it a no-brainer. Been able to create a ton of virtual cards for the team seamlessly.

Cons

Nothing - Ramp is awesome. I don't love the first iteration of their physical credit card but I already am getting the new one which looks cool.

David F.
  • Industry: Investment Management

Saved us $10,000+

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Ramp identifies third party vendors we use and negotiates better rates with them. They have more relevant partnerships than even Amex, our previous credit card.

Pros

While other credit cards focus on points and rewards, Ramp is the only credit card that focuses on helping us reduce our spend. It feels like every time I login, Ramp finds us new places to save thousands. Simply put, they improve our bottom line.

Cons

Every time I come up with something that’s missing, a day later it’s there. They somehow constantly read my mind and come up with new ways to save before I even realize I need them.

Raj P.

The best corporate credit card available

A+

Pros

- ease of use
- features are exactly what fast growing companies need
- love quick provisioning of physical and virtual cards for employees
- expense control system is on point
- super clean integration into QB (way better than what we had with chase or amex)

Cons

- nothing yet, it's been a super high quality experience thus far

Kumar T.

Mission critical functionality

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

It's a card built by technologists and ideal for any company that wants automation and scaling.

It gives every company a sort of Apple like experience for how they spend and manage spend.

Pros

The realtime notifications are mission critical to our operations.

It has saved us ~8 hours a month and will save even more as we grow our company.

Cons

I wish they had metal cards, I'd pay a premium for that. I'm sure they'll add those at some point in the future.