Red Giant Complete

Video making and editing software for filmmakers

5 /5
4/5

Avik P.
  • Industry: Animation

Red Giant plugin is best for after effects

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

My personal overall experience for this plugin is "too good" .because it save lots of time in combining vfx with real footage.

Pros

The PARTICLE SYSTEMS is the best feature in this plugin. and next is PRIMATTE KEYER

Cons

The 3D lens flares feature and SYNC AUDIO AND VIDEO

Mark M.

Red Giant's PluralEyes Created a video production workflow that changed by business for the...

Reviewed on 2021/10/24

The Red Giant functionally that I've been given through Plural Eyes has literally changed the way I shoot, archive, and even plan the video interviews I shoot for my production nonprofit. The ease of us in syncing audio and video has cemented me in an "in the field" workflow that allows me to record on separate cameras and mics and know they will be easy to sync up in the future.

Pros

The Red Giant program, PluralEyes is the quickest, most effective video and audio syncing software I've ever used. I'm able to take 5, 10, even 15 interviews I've shot in one day, drop all the footage in , and the audio I took on an external recorder, and sync them all up , and get them imported into Adobe Premiere in just a few minutes. I have used it almost daily for probably 7 or 8 years in my work. It is so much more reliable and quicker than what I've experienced doing it within an editing softwares. This software is also very handy for multi-camera angle, and multiple mic shoots. I can't tell you how many hours it has saved me.

Cons

The updates have had bugs on my from time to time, but they usually are resolved quickly.

Justin S.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Red Goliath module is best for eventual outcomes"

Reviewed on 2021/02/15

My own general insight for this module is "excessively acceptable" .in light of the fact that it save loads of time in joining vfx with genuine film.

Pros

The Molecule Frameworks is the best component in this module. what's more , next is PRIMATTE KEYER

Cons

The 3D focal point flares highlight and SYNC Sound AND VIDEO it is easy to use and understandable to use