HSI

Kiara W.
Industry: Telecommunications

Awesome Software!

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

HSI has been a great benefit to my company and really helped us out in a time of needing a great LMS and online training. Our Customer Service Representative, Account Executive including tech support are just really awesome and provide amazing support. None of my questions have gone unanswered and they are always on point to provide us with new updates they've released. HSI will even reach out to make sure our company is doing well and if there's anything they can help us with.

Pros

I really love how dynamic the software is. It's easy to keep track of all my students, courses and even manage reports including purchasing additional credits. I also really like that HSI continues to provide updates and improvements to their software. It's very much so a "point and click" system with easy navigation.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about this software.

Response from HSI

Thanks for the kind words, Kiara! We really appreciate the review!

Melissa T.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Very satisfied with HSI training videos

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/10/08

I did not have any negative experiences during the entire process of setting up an account with HSI. Their customer service reps are super friendly and very responsive. They check in on you periodically and they let you know when new training videos that may be relevant to your industry are available.

Pros

My university contracted with HSI to supply training videos for students, staff and faculty. The videos are high quality, up-to-date and easy to navigate. The training videos are created by subject matter experts and update automatically when regulations or industry standards change.

Cons

It's not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Response from HSI

Thanks, Melissa! We really appreciate your feedback and kind words.

Erica L.
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Pros

Not having to track when employees are completing their training.
Ease of adding or removing users.

Cons

The animated quality of the product. Does not seem real enough and the employee's don't like it at all.

Response from HSI

Hi Erica, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Kristina D.
Industry: Import & Export

Great value for a superior product

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

The team at HSI has been great to tailor the system to our needs. Everyone is very professional and courteous and they always provide a response in a timely matter.

Pros

The software is very easy to use considering the wide variety of employees at our business. The multi language option is key with our workforce. I like how there is the ability to upload your own content to supplement the training lesson. Most importantly, the support team is very quick to respond.

Cons

Sometimes it lags on the speed, but that could be an internal issue with our network.

Response from HSI

Thank you, Kristina! We'll pass along your kind words about our support team - we love them, too!

Sue O.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Vivid Software Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

The team is very quick to respond when any issues or questions arise and offers good suggestions to facilitate changes, user experience, etc.

Pros

The software is easy to deploy, track and create reports with.

Cons

There's 3-4 weeks of downtime as you're moving into a new calendar year while the team makes the training updates. There have been a few glitches where the software can't be programmed to accommodate individual company training needs.

Response from HSI

Hi Sue, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Michael W.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

As a User

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

As a client of theirs for over 23 years I find their materials superior to others in many ways. The customer service is impeccable and I will continue to use their product for years to come.

Pros

HSI's material are very user friendly and their customer service is outstanding. If there is ever an issue (which is very, very seldom) the issue is dealt with and resolved almost immediately.

Cons

Can't think of any issues that create any problems. As I stated earlier, if any arise, they address them immediatley.

Response from HSI

Hi Michael, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Danella P.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

Pros

We have been using HSI for 3 years now, the platform for training their chemical database are very user friendly and easy to navigate. Their customer service team works quickly to resolve any issue that may arise.

Cons

Training videos could be updated, but they serve the purpose we need them for and are interactive.

Response from HSI

Hi Danella, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Richard S.

HSI OSHA

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

Pros

My experience with HSI has been great. We were not able to hold in-person OSHA 10 and 30 classes so we were in need of a trustworthy online host. HSI has the pricing and service that our electrical apprenticeship needed. Kudos HSI and thank you!

Cons

There were no issues that I would report as unsatisfactory

Response from HSI

Hi Richard, thanks for leaving us a great review! We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Katie M.

10/10 Recommend

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/10/08

HSI has helped my company increase safety training compliance. My team is so much more willing to complete the HSI classes than the online classes we had used before through a different program. The amount of classes and the variety of topics covers everything we could need for our diverse workforce.

Pros

I highly recommend HSI. My company started using this software for our monthly safety training classes about a year and a half ago. The product is great - the classes are interactive, interesting and easy to digest. The site is very user friendly. The customer service team at HSI is also phenomenal. Anytime I have an issue or a question, they have been responsive and extremely helpful. They made the transition to this software easy and painless.

Cons

In the initial rollout there were a few bugs in the software. The team at HSI actively worked to resolve those though and everything is working fine now.

Response from HSI

Thanks for the review, Katie! We're happy you've had such a great experience since switching to HSI!

Michael R.
Industry: Building Materials

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Pros

What I like most is the level of support and engagement of our support staff.

Cons

The cost and maybe the available training.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Linda T.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

HSI is Great!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/10/27

HSI is great! I am really glad we switched over to them. Not only do they provide a great level of support but they saved our company a lot of money.

Pros

I really have enjoyed using the HSI platform. It makes it easy for me to administer our First Aid/CPR program for all of our employees and instructors. If I have any questions, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team at HSI are so fast and responsive about getting back to me. They are a joy to work with.

Cons

It took me a minute to learn it and some of the options are not in the most obvious of places. But once I learned the program, I can now use it easily.

Response from HSI

Hi Linda, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Matt H.
Industry: Industrial Automation

Great Pick!

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

My experience so far has been wonderful. The software replaced what we used previously and we're very pleased with the switch. Customer service has been beyond our expectations. Our Customer Success Advisor checks in frequently, is down to earth and personable, and is very responsive!

Pros

The software is user friendly and engaging.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I dislike about this product.

Response from HSI

Thanks Matt! We're thrilled that you're happy with your training and our customer service. We appreciate the feedback!

Dawn O.
Industry: Real Estate

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful and responds quickly.

Pros

Ease of use and courses are informative. Customer service is great and respond to me quickly when I need assistance on the admin side.

Cons

Not all courses are provided in Spanish.

Response from HSI

Hi Dawn, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Sandra B.
Industry: Medical Devices

Training With Ease

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/10/08

Excellent customer service - professional and efficient.

Pros

I like the relevance of the material and the method of presentation. I like that our staff can complete their annual training when it is convenient for them. I like the reporting features of the software.

Cons

A couple of the modules are rather long; however, this is mitigated by the fact you can leave and come back where you left off.

Response from HSI

Thanks, Sandra! We're happy that you're happy!

Troy M.
Industry: Public Safety

24/7 Fire & EMS Online Training

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

HSI has provided our volunteer fire department with exceptional customer service. Our sales representative was extremely helpful when setting up our software program. He worked with me on several occasions to ensure that I had a good understanding of how the software worked and answered any questions that I had. He continues to check with us to ensure our satisfaction with the software and that it meets our expectations.

Pros

The software is easy to use. It is simple to understand and set up for users. Content of this software is very well put together and the software company is always updating the content to ensure the most up to date information for users.

Cons

At this time I do not have any cons for this software.

Response from HSI

Hi Troy, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Brian S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

Must Have

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

Very happy with all the services that they have provided.

Pros

Easy to use, economical, reliable. Have been very satisfied with the entire service.

Cons

N/A. This service is all I needed to bring my company to a whole another level.

Response from HSI

Hi Brian, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Dave G.
Industry: Utilities

Medic First Aid

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

Medic First Aid student for 20+ years
Instructor for 3+ years
Training Center Director

Pros

Easy to use and administer the program; site is simple to navigate

Cons

The instructor re-certification fees seem a bit high, but to be fair, I don't have any info for comparison

Response from HSI

Hi Dave, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Suzanne S.

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

Love the customer support, they are always very helpful and quick to respond. We find it very useful when trainings are needed for our clients.

Pros

Ease of use when signing up for trainings. Easy to navigate around the website.

Cons

We have experienced difficulties with the Part 48 New Miner training and the online virtual training. Part 46 & 48 certificates are a poor design with the need for more information on them.

Response from HSI

Thank you for the review, Suzanne. We're so happy that you love our support team as much as we do! We'll pass along your information about parts 46 and 48 to our product team as we're continuously focused on improving our content. Thanks!

Kristine S.
Industry: Environmental Services

Review of HSI

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

The website is easy to use, and the HSI staff are always available to assist with any questions.

Pros

Ease of use; depth of information available

Cons

Unable to export a list of employees certified to teach CPR/FA

Response from HSI

Hi Kristine, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Sara A.
Industry: Education Management

Great One-Stop Shop!

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

Pros

This was the first time our school was investing in an LMS and the entire experience from purchase to execution was so smooth.

Cons

Some minor technical glitches took place from time to time.

Response from HSI

Hi Sara, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Calvin P.
Industry: Medical Practice

CE HSI

Reviewed on 2020/10/24

Navigating through certain fields.

Pros

Getting reports on staff completions of certain modules.

Cons

Figuring out how to select certain reports.

Response from HSI

Hi Calvin, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Rob F.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Education and CME at my fingertips

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

Self paced learning that is easy to use. Perfectly developed and user friendly material content

Pros

Easy to maneuver to the web page. The course content is comprehensive and interesting.

Cons

There is nothing negative to say about this software

Response from HSI

Hi Rob, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Samantha C.
Industry: Construction

Thanks for all your help and service

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

GREAT!

Pros

Customer Service ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) has always been so quick to help and respond to any needs AUS Diving has needed.

Cons

NA - nothing

Response from HSI

Hi Samantha, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Carlo C.
Industry: Public Safety

Very Satisfied

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/10/26

Our overall experience has been very good. Our questions are always answered in a timely manner.

Pros

The software is very easy to navigate and the customer service is great. It is a great value for the price we pay.

Cons

I have yet to run into something negative in our experience with this software.

Response from HSI

Hi Carlo, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.

Jerod L.
Industry: Medical Practice

Excellent Customer Service

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2020/10/08

HSI is an excellent training platform for our organization but the outstanding customer service is the primary reason I would recommend HSI to others. Great communication, product knowledge and service from the HSI staff members.

Pros

An effective and user friendly platform for staff training. Reports are easy to read.

Cons

Site navigation could be improved in a few places.

Response from HSI

Hi Jerod, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are happy to hear that you love the product.