Showing 20 reviews of 10

Electronic Form Solutions

Cloud-based form management tool for scholarships and grants

Showing 20 reviews of 10
Lydia J.
  • Industry: Fund-Raising

Fantastic customer support, and a highly customisable grants management solution

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

We have migrated from a manual grants management system to this software, and we have been really impressed by the results so far. It's already reduced staff time and administration tasks, and we're excited to see how this will continue to develop. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are fantastic.

Pros

The cost is fantastic for the capabilities of the product, and the customer service is amazing- the team respond within hours and are always available to jump on a call. When I've had any queries, they've been answered on the same day, and always with a 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude. This is greatly appreciated as a small team.

Cons

So far we haven't encountered any problems to report on, as everything we've asked for has been done.

Elizabeth J.

Used for Teacher Grants and Scholarships

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

Using this platform for my teacher grants and scholarship application process allows me to keep everything online and be free of paper. I'm also able to let multiple people log in and use the system seeing only what I need them to see. SO far, the program has allowed me to do anything I have needed in the application process and I like that the designers are always looking for ways to improve the software. I always get a "yes" and a "we will get it done" when I reach out.

Pros

I have received excellent customer service while using this product. I always receive a quick response and I am able to move forward no matter what comes up. It is a team effort and I feel like the team at eformsolutions is an extension of my staff. I also like how innovations are always being planned to improve the software and meet the needs of customers.

Cons

Everything I have needed my applications to include has been available. In one case, a change I needed in a feature was not available when I launched the application cycle, but it was minor. The change was being made and will be available for next year's application cycle. A short wait, in the end, for improved functionality.

Beth M.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

The experience was fantastic. Again, I would like to praise [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for really being such a great help to us. During the months that we used the scholarship program, we had changes to staff and scholarship platform management which resulted in bumpy planning process, without the support of eforms it might have been a big mess. But the service was so attentive that all our changes (there were many) were executed perfectly and in a timely manner.

Pros

Using the online platform was a simple way for our company significantly reduce the amount of resources used in the administration of the scholarship program. I like that virtually every area of the software was customizable to our needs.

But frankly, the very best part of the eforms scholarship platform was our support person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He was quite honestly, the most responsive, accommodating vendor I have ever worked with.

Cons

I wish the software had more self-serve functionality in the set-up stages. Inputting the copy on my own would have been a time saver for us and eforms.

Lauren M.

One Of The Best Things We Have Done

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Pros

We are a small non-profit in Houston, Texas that grants ABA therapy scholarships to children with autism who can not afford their therapy. We have used a paper-based application since our inception in 2007. Parents would fill out the application and then scan and send or mail the application via snail mail. We would then meet once a month to review the application at our Board meeting. In 2020, all board meetings are now virtual due to the pandemic, which led us to move our application online. After some research, we found Electronic Form Solutions, and it has been life-changing! I don't know how we went this long without our application online. The entire team at EFORMS is AMAZING! If you have any questions or changes, they get back to you immediately. It's a very professional-looking online application that is was custom built for us. It's effortless to use from an admin standpoint and very user friendly for our parents.

Cons

I don't have cons for this software. Perfect for what we needed.

Kent H.

Great!

Reviewed on 2020/08/02

Very very good experience so far.

Pros

The support is fantastic and implementation was very smooth.

Cons

No major issues...only item that could perhaps be improved is the back end reporting and access to full information and being able to see an entire application in PDF (including attachments)

Robert S.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

eecu/eecu community foundation

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

Pros

Software works well and is pretty straightforward. It is flexible for entities to customize their scholarship process.

Cons

1. Launch a mobile application
2. Push notification that references have been received and the app is ready for submittal
3. Revision of challenge codes to picture format
4. Ability to move through pages without having to save each page
5. More consistency in where the save buttons are located – sometimes at the bottom sometimes upwards to the right
6. The no attachment for transcripts is not apparent that the document has been attached
7. Reference notified or completed section is unclear
8. Clean up of users by deleting affects the application – deleting a person as a reference user deletes the reference. The deletion of a user should not affect the application contents
9. There is only one selection under User Type field and that is Applicant – need to eliminate
10. Reminders are set at 7 days before end of scholarship period – more reminders should be included at more than just one interval
11. User defined general instructions could be included within the application once the account is set up
12. System to notify applicant that their reference email address was undeliverable/failed
13. Graduation date field format needs to display format (MM/DD/YYYY)
14. Essay word count needs to be expanded to 750
15. Ability to upload reference letters in lieu of email address
16. Add upload SAT/ACT documents like the transcripts
17. Reporting writing capability to extract information from the applications
18. Several applicants couldn’t upload transcripts due to file size – increase

Catharine B.

Overall great product

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

The support staff was very responsive and able to incorporate all of our suggestions and requests - including providing a bilingual (English/French) option for us. Any issues we had were dealt with professionally and efficiently.

Pros

This software will make it easy to blind the applications for the review committee.

Cons

Sometimes, the automatic emails that are sent out to obtain references had difficulty reaching the target.

Alyssa E.

Grants and Scholarships Made Easy!

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

Overall, we've had an incredible experience with EFormSolutions. The software allows us to award thousands of dollars to teachers across our district and provide scholarships for graduating seniors. We appreciate how easy it is to use with our volunteer committees.

Pros

Our grant and scholarship process follows a multi-step approval and I love how easy it is to setup with EFormSolutions! I have also had a great experience with the support team, who has helped me customize and change our applications as needed throughout the years.

Cons

I think the interface could be more user-friendly for the applicants, but it's not a matter of functionality - it's more of a "look and feel" critique.

Terri W.

Eform Solutions

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

Pros

FEF has been clients of EForm Solutions for several years and we use them for our grant and scholarship programs. Our foundation board, reviewers and applicants find this system very easy to use. We have specialized requirements and EForm Solutions is very flexible and responsive to our requirements and provide us with great customer service.

Cons

Unable to think of any con at this time. Any issues we have with the system or any questions are answered promptly in an easy to understand manner.

Candi W.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Scholarship application management

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

Pros

Our foundation offers approximately 160 scholarships each year. We have around 100 funds that generate the scholarships. Instead of students completing multiple applications (and deciding which ones they qualify for) our software combines all of the applications into one. Students focus on completing one application and the scholarship system filters qualified applications into the appropriate reviews. Our reviewers only see qualified applications. And our donors are pleased with more quality applications.

Cons

The application is very customizable. This is a great feature. However, it can make managing the system more difficult as the application grows larger and the user creates multiple customizations. It is best to keep things simple when you can, and contact support when you need it.