Novocall

Call tracking software for sales & marketing teams

Victor M.

One of the best app investments I've ever made

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

I set up Novocall the very first day I got it. It was great. After using it for a couple days I started getting more customer to speak with and made more sales. I ended up upgrading because the proof was there and it worked. Using the Novocall app my sales have increased and in the first two months alone the amount of sales it brought in paid for the Novocall app 10x over. Thanks JJ and everyone at Novocall. Please keep improving and innovating.

Pros

It gives the ability for my online customers to easily get in touch with myself or my staff. We use FAQs and bots but when people shop online, they often have questions that need immediate personal one-on-one answers and Novocall gives an instant solution that FAQs or bots just can't do. On the back end, the ability to easily setup, customize, add other users was a great experience.

Cons

I use another type of software similar to Novocall. It would be nice if after the call customers would receive a notification by sms, email or right through the app to leave a review for our business or just a rating for feedback of the call. But I'm sure they working on this. I use Shopify, and while installation was a fairly easy (just insert a line of code), it would be nice if there's a Shopify integration. But I think this is on Novocall's roadmap as are calendar integrations and more.

Zehra K.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Novocall is a great choice to win potential customers!

Reviewed on 2020/10/24

Pros

I love that Novocall allows you to chat with potential customers on different messaging apps. Our potential customers have increased 3 times after using Novocall. I saw how the right choice was by choosing Novocall for investment. It helps businesses increase their sales and I love it.Ease of use is another advantage. Adding the software to my website was easy and quickly installed. In short, it is a great software that I like in every respect.

Cons

I can't say anything negative about this software. It's a successful software that I love to use.

Raul F.

Works great, gives good leads and builds trust on the brand

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

It has allowed me to close some sales that otherwise would be difficult to close. For example people from other countries that did not really trust a website from other continent, or people wish issues on the check out process.

Pros

I am a solo entrepreneur who runs a small ecommerce shop that sales internationally. While other online chat tools are great, many times I am not in front of the computer or paying attention to the chat window. Then Novocall comes handy, because customer can just get a free call from any country in the world, and I am alerted by phone of the call, so I can easyly noticed. Also it looks good to have in the website as the icon looks very professional, it shows the country flag to each sutomer (so states that we serve to that country) and it is highly customizable. Also has the option to send a written message, call me later option (schedule a call for when I will be available), or to contact via whatsapp.

Cons

My overall impression is good. At the same time, I must say that I lack data of how people feel about that "call me option". Maybe I should run some AB test to be able to say. I do not get too much calls to tell the truth.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Good product that cuts your sales cycle time

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

The product is stable and packed with good features and has a highly supportive team - They resolve all issues over their intercom chat. Novocall has certainly made a difference in our sales results. We have tested its widget on specific pages of our site and run email campaigns that direct recipients to that page. The number of calls and sales we have subsequently converted after that have more than made up for our investment in Novocall.

Pros

Even if a website is super relevant to its audience, and the site-visitor is interested in what you're offering, most site-visitors give you under 10 seconds before they bounce off your page (either due to lack of interest or the next cat video or article). Novocall's behavioral widget enables you to capture that audience by giving the site visitor an opportunity to connect them with the site-owner / sales team and thus reduce lost sales opportunities. The visitor can choose to connect instantly or even schedule a call. The product is super easy to configure and to use. It creates a professional experience. What I like is the round robin feature that allows me to have other members of my team available to take calls in case I am not around.

Cons

I haven't really faced any issues in using Novocall so far. One minor gripe was that since we have a globally distributed team, with folks living in different time zones, we wanted to different availability hours for each person. The tool does not have the option to set a different time zone for them, yet. However, the support team has made note of this feature request and will look at implementing it if there's enough demand.

William M.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great for instant connection

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

We are an online radio station and use this as our studio hotline. Whoever is on air gets the calls. It's perfect

Pros

It's ready to go out if the box. Easy to set up and use - there are so many creative ways to use this in your business.

Cons

I'd like to have more reps and possibly be able to send it to other numbers

Great product with superb support team

Reviewed on 2018/10/20

Superb

Pros

The support team has been quick and apt.Jj from support team has been always the point of contact for solving all the questions.

Cons

The coverage of the countries but I am sure they are working on this and will keep adding more and more countries daily ;)

Must have for anyone that does customer callback.

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Pros

The team is absolutely amazing! The speed at which they upgrade and improve the product is remarkable. The support is top notch. New features get added regularly.

Cons

I hope they add more countries and customization options.

Fantastic utility for service based companies

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Great interface, amazing support, expecting it work properly with Indian visitors

Pros

The easiest way for your visitors to get on a call with you

Cons

Customization in terms of design and position on the page. Not able to get it to work in Indian numbers

Amanda H.

So far so good!

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Pros

It’s easy to set up and install, and Inlove how you can customize the colors to match your website.

Cons

It’d be nice is the operator’s (my) profile photo would show up on the pop up like it does when you click on the phone icon.

An excellent service, an affordable price

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Users of our portal are very satisfied about this new feature

Pros

The AppSumo option, giving lifetime access at a small, fixed price

Cons

No cons at this stage, the application works smoothly

Tony J.

Great useful product and awesome support!

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Incredible product, it worked as well as we imagined, and we wish for future they add live chat feature.
keep the great work!
all good wishes from 961Host Team

Pros

- Support in less than 24h
- Great features
-Widget is awesome
- Professionally looking end product
-Whatsapp is awesome idea
-never let your clients misses you on your website while you are away
-Very flexible implementation.

Cons

-only if it is available in Lebanon for phone calls

Xavi F.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Fast

Reviewed on 2019/04/13

Fantastic

Pros

Interface and the whole platform is really intuitive and fast to use.

Cons

Practically nothing, but the professional plan has only 30 days calls history and this is really low.

Gourav M.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Saves lot's of time from email follow-ups and chatting

Reviewed on 2019/03/24

We're quite happy and it's really good for B2B clients as saving our time, efforts and money. Sometimes the clients got afraid of getting a call from an international number.

Pros

It's really a good tool which converts visitors in lead or callers. Chances of increasing the prospect are really quite high.

Cons

I wish if we can set the duration of call from 5 mins to 10min as who on earth has time to talk for 20 mins? Secondly, they need to increase the number of countries from 42 to at least 80.

Alexander K.
  • Industry: Photography

Great Tool for Any Website!

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

I like it, my clients like it!

Pros

Easy to set up, works well. Gives visitors an easy way to get in touch which is important in my industry.

Cons

Still a young company so some bugs here and there, but I'm sure it will get better with time.

Great tool

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Pros

It's simple to use and helps drive leads

Cons

Could be more customizable for our brand

Christopher D.

Comfortable way of converting visitors to leads

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Pros

It's an easy to use tool that connects on one side the customer support/ sales team in an effective way with the visitor from the website. Quite convenient is the feature of implementing the daily working hours of the free person who can handle the calls.
Very comfortable to implement to the website.

Cons

I wish the tool gives the possibility to get the visitors name by asking for it in an additional pop up so the customer support knows with whom to speak before answering the call.
Some features need upgrades to be unlocked - like the amount of calls per month.

Matteo S.

Good choice!

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Even if I've just started right now some new customers contact me!

Pros

I love my customer can be called back without spending money. The setting up is very easy. I love to have the possibility to receive customers' telephone number because I like to contact them through Whatsapp. I love Whatsapp function in Novocall.

Cons

I 'd like to choose when and where chat box appear, not automatically when the web page is opened. I want to insert 3 different buttons on my web page: call me, I recall you, write an SMS and I'd like that chat box could appear only when the customer clicks onto each button, and chat box is set up for that specific function...so if click onto I RECALL YOU button chat box appear only with that function, if click onto SEND SMS button chat box appear only with that function.

Krzysztof L.

Could I have invested money better? No way!

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

I'm not sure if there is any better way to invest your money as far as customer service and contact with potential clients is concerned.

Pros

First of all support is exceptional. They listen and they develop this tool really fast.

Cons

I'd love to see Matomo Analytics integration just the same way as Google Analytics is implemented. From the developer's view it's really easy. Events are handled the same way, just event name differs.

Sumeet M.
  • Industry: Media Production

A significant tool to connect with clients

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

We're quite impressed by this tool and it's certainly a must have tool for all the companies.

Pros

We really liked this tool as it's giving us an opportunity to connect with our clients as per their availability.

Good call quality and no need of internet to get connected.

Cons

I wish we could set the call duration or can decrease to 10 mins as standard call duration.

Novocall Simple

Reviewed on 2018/10/23

Good, pretty easy and straitforward.

Pros

Pretty easy to use and set up. Not a whole lot of functionallity when it comes to modifying API or HTTP requests, but great for simple call back software

Cons

API and HTTP request functionality. Could use some more integrations of the bat.

Alessio A.

Great Tool for my business

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Pros

Features and Customer Support.
I love this tool for my lead generation

Cons

None,
tool is awesome and I like all features

Lili S.

Easy to set up and use!

Great product.

Pros

Automatically connects me to leads without having to remind myself to callback or not connecting with my clients right away

Cons

The number of calls has a high number of minutes available that would preferably be used for increased number of call vs time per call

• Industry: Market Research

Great software with active dev team

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Pros

- Very easy to use
- Dev team is always listening to customer feedbacks and adding features
- Work on mobile
- Integrated with What'sApp

Cons

- The "per call" pricing model
- I would like to see a live chat integrated with it

Jenelle F.

Reviewed on 2018/10/23

Pros

Ease of use to customize and setup made this very easy to add to several different websites.

Cons

Would have like to see a message function more clesrly offered so that users can have two clear action choices

Marisa R.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great Product

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

an option to schedule calls and keep contact with customers

Pros

Easy to install and very user-friendly. Great support

Cons

nothing as yet so thank you for the work you put into delivering a great product