Planning Center

Church management software with Mailchimp integration

Chris S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

The standard for church management software

Reviewed on 2021/02/15

Having used almost every Planning Center product, there is nothing else that I would recommend. Our entire team uses it weekly for worship, planning, check-ins, de-briefing through reports, congregant database, volunteer team emails, and so much more. Planning Center does a fantastic job and only keeps improving.

Pros

The ease of use is its best feature. Ease in adding people, features, reports, etc. is unmatched in the industry. Also, Planning Center has a modern look and feel that many of its competitors lack. The worship software with the SongSelect integration, planning tools, database, key management, ability to add various media, etc. it is a must-have product for any church that values communication, strategic planning, and excellence. Every Planning Center Product that I have and continue to use remains the standard for church management software.

Cons

Running reports in "People" is cumbersome and time-consuming to get to the exact information you are looking for. It takes a thorough amount of trial and error to extrapolate the intended data by getting the variables just right.

Response from Planning Center

Hey Chris, thanks for the review! If you're willing, we'd love to see if we can help make pulling reports simpler for you. Shoot some details to [email protected] and we'll take a look!

Joe G.

Great Software - After Short Learning Curve

Reviewed on 2021/02/11

Planning Center, working in conjunction with Music Stand is a great combo, and I recommend using both, not just one or the other. Overall I really like Planning Center (and Music Stand) and I do highly recommend it.

Pros

It's great to be able to load songs, scriptures and announcements into one source and have so many people benefit from it.

Cons

Like anything to do with computers, it's Garbage In / Garbage Out. You only get what you put into it. So, it takes some time to input the information each time. But, the results are good, after the effort.

Response from Planning Center

Hey Joe, thanks for the review! If you're willing, we'd love to see if we can make inputting information into Plans easier for you. Shoot us an email at [email protected] and we'll take a look!

Tyler H.

So. Much. Better.

Reviewed on 2020/05/02

I was the XP at a church that used Planning Center. I went to another church that used one of their main competitors. After 18 months, we are on Planning Center. I'm much happier and the rest of the staff is much happier. I think that pretty well sums it up.

Pros

When we switched from our previous software to Planning Center, I worked with our staff to see how it was going. The responses I got were always akin to "well, it is frustrating learning a new system...but this is better than what we were on." Basically, in one or two days our staff was less frustrated with Planning Center than they were continually with a system we had been on for three years. As we've been on it longer, the frustrations have decreased and the benefit to our church has increased. Moving to Planning Center has been the best organizational choice we've made in a long time.

Oh, and it is about $100 (33%) cheaper each month. And that's on month-to-month vs an annual contract with the old guys. And when our online giving agreement runs out and we switch the Planning Center giving, we'll save another $200 or so a month. And their support is incredible, typically responding within an hour (vs 2 business days on the old platform).

Cons

To my understanding, Planning Center set out to make a great stand alone tool for Check Ins, a great tool for Registrations, a great tool for Giving, etc...to do this, they set up separate development teams for each module.

I understand this, having worked with some tools that started as a great online director or great giving tool or great event tool and tried to expand to do much more. The result is often complicated bloat.

I do think Planning Center's model largely avoided this because each thing has to stand on its own. In my estimation, I'd like to see some tweaks to certain modules, but overall each of them accomplishes what I need.

The one drawback to this, though, is that the tools don't integrate quite as tightly as I'd like. Everything talks back to their People module, but sometimes it would be good to have them talk to each other a little more. E.g., when we set up an event in Check In, we also have to go into the Calendar module to set up the event to request the room. This can be a bit of a hassle.

To be fair, it does seem like they are moving in this direction with new features, so hopefully their biggest weakness (to me) will continue to shrink!

But, again...this is minor compared to the frustrations I've had with other systems. I've been on ones that I hated even logging into because I knew I was going to get mad. I genuinely like using Planning Center.

Josiah E.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Is Planning Center the way to go?

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Overall, I think Planning Center is a good product...when you figure something out and it does what you want it to do, it's amazing. It's just getting to that point which is the pain for the majority of the time. Because there's a different "Platform" for each area Planning Center has, "Services" "People" "Groups" "Registrations" "Check-in's" so forth...they are similar but not 1 platform.

Pros

There is so much that Planning Center can do. I love that there is a way to get pretty much anything I want to do done. It's also the major giant when it comes to church systems and platforms.

Cons

The reason I chose this software to speak to is because of a major issue I've had with planning center which is, duplicating what I'm able to do with other people. It's quite difficult replicating ALL that Planning Center can do. In my line of work, getting multiple people to do what I do is GOLD...with Planning Center, I spend a lot of my time looking at tutorial videos and in the help menu trying to figure out how to do something that I'm almost positive it can do. So, when raising up other leaders to use Planning Center, they are often left frustrated and decide to just not. Not to mention, when I have somebody in charge of Planning Center for our ministry, they usually last no longer than a year, before they burn out. The reality is, planning and working directly with volunteers is an ANIMAL in itself. Dealing with people cancelling, forgetting, double booking, or complaining is no fun job for any scheduler...so dealing with certain frustrations with Planning Center is the last thing that individual wants. So what's the solution? Perhaps share the work-load with multiple people doing the scheduling...however, we never get to that point because of the difficulty of the program to the average volunteer. It's not impossible...but it's also not easy. I consider myself pretty computer savvy and every now and again during big events I assist the scheduler for that specific event and even though I've used Planning Center off and on for years...I'm always left frustrated.

Response from Planning Center

We certainly don't want you to have stress when it comes to training others using our products. Something we've done recently to help with this is to make our Planning Center University courses more accessible. We recommend that you have new leaders/volunteers to review these courses. It will help set in all on the path to success!

Rj P.

Great Church Management Software

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

I love almost everything about PCO, I've used many different CMSs over the last few years, and PCO has been the best. Their best apps are:

The original "Services" is fantastic and the most polished. Works great not just for (all though especially for) worship team. It is also great for Children's/kids church, greeters, ushers, refreshment team, really any team!

The next best is also their fantastic "check-ins" works great! they have thought through these well and made excellent improvements. Fast, reliable, intuitive, versatile, really just great.

The third best and it starts to fall off pretty quickly from here, is their "People" app, it works well, they have mad significant improvements and honestly I think the reason this one does not seem to work as well as i wish it would is because of the other apps they've created... I'll try to explain.

"Giving" seems to really frustrate my finance ladies. One works for several churches and she is not a fan of how things work in PCO, especially if you collect money through Text, or registrations... it seems to become very difficult to resolve on her end... i don't really know finance though, so i can't be more help there.

"Registration" and "Groups" are all great efforts that seem to have too much crossover and convolution with each other but also "Check-ins". It can be hard to tell if a group should be entered into "groups" or "check-ins" or both.Such as Youth Ministry? Group or Check-in? Both take/track attendance, each in different ways with plusses and minuses each way. But good luck getting a useful report out of either them. Also if you use "Registration" to collect funds for an event, it's great for tracking that, but your finance office will hate you because it doesn't seem to report with everything else, so it adds a bunch of extra steps, i thought we were doing it wrong so they called PCO and basically got a "Sorry that's how it works."

These apps all allow you to enter new people into the "People" app, and you also expect to find useful info on member activity in "People" but you really can't find much useful info on individual, just "Lists" of people. Reporting (in "People" or in the apps themselves) fails to be as useful as you need because of the overlap and convolution... want to know who didn't attend this week? No way to find out. Missed 3 times in the last 6 meetings? No way to find out. Want to see how attendance is going in each of your small groups in the church. sorry.

Pros

listed in my review

Cons

also listed in my review

Jordan C.

Best CMS out there.

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

If I didn't have a tool like this to keep everything together and organized, I probably would not still be in the ministry. PCO has helped me stay organized and lead my teams better than I ever could have on my own.

Pros

Scheduling volunteers and planning worship services - these two things drew me to PCO back in 2007. This was before it was a full featured CMS and even then I was recommending it to churches as a superior worship planning tool.

Cons

Now that it is much a much more full featured CMS, it can be a little less intuitive to use at times. I find that my team members often are unable to intuitively learn how to do some specific things - like building lists and flows in the People database. Good thing they have great tutorials and customer support.

Laura B.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Planning Center-Connecting, planning, and streamlining my workday

Reviewed on 2021/03/03

My overall experience with Planning Center has been extremely positive, making the pesky harder parts easier to overlook. I use it daily and I am still finding new ways to help streamline my workday and make sure guests get the best connections.

Pros

Planning Center has been extremely easy to use. I came into it with no formal training, so I relied heavily upon Planning Center University videos, ticket inquiries, and learning from colleagues. The fact that I can say I am extremely comfortable with Planning Center and considering one of the Administrators, is a testament to how easy it is to use. I've only been using it for 6 months! The entire collection of Planning Center (services, people, etc.) are integrated seamlessly. This seamlessness provides a platform I can use to connect guests to other departments and look up information at the drop of a hat. When I am on the phone with a client, I need to be able to gather information, input information, and send it off in a workflow; Planning Center enables be to do just that. Groups that meet can use Groups to manage their guests (check-ins, registration) and the bonus is that if I am not in that particular area, I can still see a guests history! This helps in my area of connections. I want to connect people to where they haven't been involved. Also, I want to make sure no one falls through the cracks and Planning Center ease of use and seamless connectivity ensures no one does! Planning Center is the first thing I open to begin my workday.

Cons

During the time I have been using Planning Center, I have noticed that there are a lot of options/steps (ways to edit/implement, different areas to keep track of, etc.) the options, while great for creating something tailored to my needs, can also seem daunting and easy to lose track of.

Response from Planning Center

Thanks for the review, Laura! We're so grateful to be able to serve you and your congregation. If you ever need assistance with implementing systems in Planning Center, definitely send us some details at [email protected] We're happy to help!

Matt M.

Planning Center is great for organizing church events, worship team, staff members,...

Reviewed on 2019/04/07

It makes scheduling team members for your church simple and easy. Honestly, I don't know how we could go without it at this point. It's such a time saver, and the best way to share songs and files with the team. There is a phone app that works really well too, with only a few minor limitations compared to the computer/browser version.

Pros

I've been using Planning Center for many years with multiple worship teams, and it keeps evolving and getting better. I'm an admin with Planning Center for my current church, so I use it quite often. It stores a data base of team members that can be grouped into multiple categories (worship team, audio/lighting tech, sunday school/nursery volunteers, etc). I think PC really shines for scheduling worship services. It stores audio files, video links, and documents which can easily be linked to any new service so your team has the information (music, audio files, videos) they need to be prepared in advance. Your worship team (or for any other aspect of church functions) can be alerted when they are scheduled to serve, and they can accept or reject the invite to serve which will alert the admin so they can make sure that a person for each required position of a service or event has been filled. It can save tons of time for an administrator to put together a team and get them the resources they need. It even links to online calendars so when you accept a position for an event, it can automatically be added to your calendar (in my case Google). Overall, if your church isn't using this, you need to try it - it's a huge time saver!

Cons

It can be a little confusing sometimes, and there is way more to it than we use that I wish we could turn off until we need it, but honestly it's still probably the best options out there that we've found.

Brandon V.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Planning Center is THE standard when it comes to Church Planning Software for good reason!

Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Planning Center allows me to keep all of my teams and schedules organized with very little headaches along the way. I use Planning Center multiple times each week and use it to keep track of a large database of volunteers. Within seconds I can see what areas we are weak in volunteer wise and schedule accordingly. I have had very little issues with Planning Center, but anytime I need help, their customer service teams are phenomenal.

Pros

Cons

On rare occasions there are features that are difficult to navigate. For example, I was recently changing someone's availability within their profile and the dropdown for possible service times wasn't showing the service times it should have. There was a menu I had missed that changed this dropdown to be correct. The Planning Center team fixed the issue for me quickly and taught me how to do it myself in the future so I am definitely not complaining, I would just say there is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to navigating all of Planning Center's options.

Aaron L.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

The best possible planning tool for teams

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Planning Center allows me to solve frustrating team communication issues. Everyone on my team knows all the details. Songs... check. Service times... check. Rehearsal times... check. Media and lighting cues... check. It’s been a game changer for my team overall.

Pros

Team communication: planning center allows me to organize and communicate with over 150+ volunteers and staff. It’s absolutely essential for my job and for serving my team as effectively as possible.

Cons

The GUI is a tad bit intimidating at first, as is with most planning center modules. However in a few hours or days, you are up and running in no time, and there is also a vast FAQ and help section on their support page.

Gabriel S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

This is the gold standard for church management.

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

We mostly use the Services product so my experience with their other products is pretty limited. It has become absolutely indispensable to us however. We use it to schedule team members for our music and production teams, map out service structure ahead of time, Store, practice and schedule song files, and more. Without PCO we would have a disaster on our hands.

Pros

- lots of great features. I’ve been using Planning Center for years and I still learn something new every week.
- So. Many. Integrations. PCO will integrate with literally hundreds if not thousands of other faith-based platforms making it super easy to connect it all together.
- modular pricing. You pay for what you use and leave the rest. Great for smaller churches because of this.
- overall value for your dollar. These products are awesome and well worth the cost per month. You can even choose to not pay a dime and use limited versions of each product to test out.

Cons

- learning curve. There is a LOT here, and it can take a while to learn the ropes. On-boarding new members can take time and patience. It’s gotten much better over the years though!
- no more cons that I can think of! Why are you looking at cons! Go buy Planning Center!

Elena H.

Great Way to Organize Services

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

I really like the accessibility of this app! Simple to use and I can create my own profile. I can see who else I am serving with and what dates I still need to respond to. I can also print out documents on the specific services. Thanks for a great app!

Pros

- Schedules are clear.
- I can blockout dates and times
- All schedules and materials for services are easily found within the app.
- I can easily print items from the app.
- Team members are visible and all statuses (confirmed, declined, etc.).
- Personalized to my liking and functionality.

Cons

- Cannot change my choice on confirmations or declining.
- Not super smooth in blocking out dates or finding services.
- Sometimes when I go into messages or a specific service date, I cannot easily go back to the main list of my WHOLE schedule.
- Could get better at recommending to Administrators to fill everything out and keep it up to date for users.

Response from Planning Center

Hi Elena!

Thanks for you kind words and honest criticism!

If you'd like to walk through any of the issues or hurdles you are seeing in the app, make sure to email our support team, here: [email protected] Or through the helpdesk of the app. We take feature requests very seriously and we'd love to hear what you'd like to see change!

Have a great day!

Adam J.

It's the standard for church software for a reason

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

We are fully invested into the Planning Center software as an organization and we couldn't be happier with it.

Pros

Planning Center is incredible for churches to manage people, services, groups, registrations, giving, etc. We use the full suite of Planning Center software and love all of it. It's not always perfect, but their customer service is usually quick to respond and takes product feedback well.

Cons

It is a bit pricey, but it's worth the cost. Really that's the only downside.

Steve J.

Essential Tool for Church Administration

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Excellent product. Can't remember how I did this job without it !

Pros

I've been using PC for almost 8 years and have gone through 2 revisions. Each time, the product gets better. We use PC for our Church Directory, Worship Music, and Giving. It does a great job at helping us schedule and plan our Worship Services, Nursery Workers, Ushers, Communion Servers, Audio and Video Tech teams, and more. The mobil app works great to help me plan and stay connected even when I am on the go throughout the day.

Cons

Learning curve between upgrades. Since I use this product on a daily basis, I don't have the time to relearn it each time an upgrade occurs. Although I appreciate the upgrade, and the tutorial videos, and I understand the companies desire to cut costs that are shared to the consumer by trying to limit phone tech help, sometimes all you need is to talk with a live person for 5 minutes, rather than emailing back and forth over the period of a couple of days. In the beginning stages of each new release, there seems to be many

Curran M.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

The new standard for Church databases

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

Between scheduling volunteers, planning services, and tracking people's information for admin use - this software really has it all. Church work can be overwhelming and a great hub of information is needed to be able to access at any time. This is that hub.

Pros

It's extremely simple to put together a service, request volunteers to serve, and see who has confirmed or declined for the weekend. Need to call someone? Switch from "services" to "people" and you can easily pull up their information. The staff is great about training those who need it, the interface is pleasing to the eye and it's easy to learn within minutes.

Cons

There's a lot of in-depth features many will miss because they don't know about them. This requires a large amount of training to be able to know every feature at your church's disposal. But it is worth the time investment.

• Industry: Religious Institutions

Not sure why ANY church wouldn't be using Planning Center!

Reviewed on 2019/01/22

Our church staff team has felt the weight of me asking us to go all-in with the Planning Center platform. We currently use "services", "people", "groups", "check-ins", and "giving" every single week - often every single day. PCO has streamlined many of our previous workflows (or, to be honest - helped us CREATE workflows that didn't exist!). Having access on computers and mobile devices is SUCH a blessing. We couldn't be more pleased with our PCO experiences!

Pros

My favorite part of Planning Center is that it is ALWAYS evolving. From brand new big-ticket module roll-outs to smaller upgrades within the software - the always advancing nature of Planning Center is a huge plus for us. I also love the "umbrella" that Planning Center brought to our ministry situation. Bringing many weekly-use bits of software under one umbrella has helped in so many ways.

Cons

The only negative experience we've had with Planning Center centers around a drop in our Internet speeds on a Sunday morning while checking in children to our children's ministry. Without adequate internet access, we couldn't adequately accomplish what this software provides.

Evan T.

Powerful, well-thought out Church Management Software

Reviewed on 2018/07/08

Pros

Child Check-in is very intuitive and flexible, with the ability to check-in via computers, tablets, smartphones and customizable labels. You can have manned check-in stations, additional self-check-in kiosks, or roll-sheet style stations.
Services is an amazing way to keep your volunteers organized, so you don't overschedule or overutilize some volunteers while leaving others without much to do. With great notifications, a "Matrix" view that gives schedules excellent at-a-glance views of their preparedness, and a place to save lesson plans, chord sheets, or other information to share with volunteers, this was a HUGE relief for our teams.
People is free and has some great options for tracking and grouping attendees and for setting up workflows for reaching out. It had a bit of a learning curve coming from our last system.

Cons

People has very limited ability to send e-mails without integrating with MailChimp, and that integration was not very intuitive. That said, MailChimp's safeguards to help ensure you're never marked as a spammer make it a really good idea to use it, anyway, for mass e-mails.

Austin C.

Planning Center Helps Your Church Grow!

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Overall, I LOVE using Planning Center! It helps me keep track of volunteers, materials, rooms, and groups with ease. When working with people in general, but especially with volunteers, communication and organization is KEY and Planning Center makes that all possible and EASY! We ahem seen tremendous growth first of all because of what God is doing in our church but also because of the technology we implement and Planning Center has been a driving force in that.

Pros

I've used Planning center for about a year now though I've known of it for years. I don't know how other churches get by without it! It has so many different uses from checking in children, to organizing rooms and supplies for events, to keeping track of attendance for groups, and of course scheduling volunteers for services. It's very versatile and brings order to the chaos of being a volunteer based work space.

Cons

It does have some software bugs with their mobile apps. Often, I've scheduled people on the computer, but when I go to the app it will have other people "pending" under the wrong date and when I try to remove them, I get the "oops, something went wrong" message over and over again. It would also be nice if Planning Center Groups had their own separate phone application to make things more versatile for group leaders, that would be amazing!

Chris S.

Amazing Platform

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

Pros

The Planning Center team must be inside my brain. Everything that I have ever needed within my various roles over the years in the church, planning center was able to address. From service planning, to giving, event registration, facility use schedules to and best church database software. It is everything that you need.

Cons

Time to time there are various glitches. Which is pretty common, but they are quick to address.

Katie H.

Planning Center Implementation

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

This software has totally revamped our music ministry. For anyone looking for an easy way to empower your choir members, I highly recommend using Planning Center!

Pros

This software has completely changed our music ministry at our church! Our choir members have moved from having to hold sheet music every Sunday to being able to practice at home on their own time and really dedicate effort to memorizing everything. Putting the music in the hands of our people at home is fantastic!!

Cons

The scheduling feature of Planning Center has helped with our A/V ministry, but it has also been a bit of a hindrance. It takes away the personal touch that we had before. Instead of sitting down with everyone and being able to plan out schedules and communicate together, now you just get an email when you are needed to serve. Not much of a personal touch. It's a great tool, but it comes with a small drawback for our kind of ministry.

Justus W.

Great for churches

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Overall PC has helped us with communication, service setup, tracking guests, and registering for events.

Pros

It integrates almost everything our church needs in into one place. We have giving, serving planning, event registration, directory, etc all in one app/website.

Cons

Planning center is still somewhat limited in each of its different services. For example, in the giving app/service you can record all of the giving your church gets, which is awesome. But tracking non tax-deductible money is more difficult, and you still have to run another software program like quickbooks pro for expenses and the non tax deductible items. We are hopeful this will change over time as they keep developing.

Response from Planning Center

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. I went ahead and have passed on your suggestions as a Feature Request to our Giving Team. If you have any other suggestions you can email our support @[email protected] and we'd be happy to pass on any feedback for you to our Team.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Planning Center Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

I like planning center as a member of the worship team of my church. It allows me the capability to listen to the songs over and over again to learn them. I also like that I receive a notification when updates are added, though I believe the choir director does this manually.

Overall, I give this application an A.

Pros

I like that when there is an update to the church service, the choir then knows the order of the service, the songs that we will sing and the capability to learn songs with the audio of each part. I like that I can set my alto part in the song to repeat the recording so that I can listen to it over and over again to learn my part.

I like that I can see who has accepted to attend and who hasn't. Some people however, don't accept or decline the request making it harder for the choir director to know how many and who will be in attendance.

Cons

I don't like that previous services cannot be accessed once the date has passed. I would like to see an archive section to review previous songs.

I wish that sermons could be captured by clicking on the title so that I could revisit past sermons.

Some of the recordings aren't quality so it makes it hard to understand the lyrics to learn them correctly.

I would also like to see the document viewer be better to view the song lyrics.

Don M.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

A great time saver and team resource

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

I was a user early on in their launch. They have grown lots and added more features regularly. In those early days there was lots of constant contact to collect user information on the usability of features. They were always quick to respond to questions.

Pros

I am presently the pastor at a small town church without the need for a wonderful service such as this but I was the administrator and primary user for 4 years at First United Methodist of Temple and also for 4 years at First United Methodist of McKinney. I was the contemporary worship leader in those positions and this service was amazing for scheduling and planning worship, keeping a library of charts, lyrics and recordings, scheduling of worship team musicians and technical crew. The associated mobile app was used by every team member and even used it to contact each other. They offer many additional services but even the basic package is powerfully helpful.

Cons

My only dislike was due to my own laziness. I found it sometimes too easy to fill in the blanks of a worship plan instead of brainstorming and praying through ways to be more creative in both planning and presentation.

Chris R.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great planning and scheduling software for churches of any size

Reviewed on 2021/02/24

Planning Center has been great. Our church users a few of the products (well, we did prior to COVID) for service and check-ins, and our experience has been great with all of them.

Pros

I have been using PCO for years at various churches and on events outside of church. It makes it really easy to schedule volunteers and to collaborate on the event schedule. If the service is well scripted, running PCO Live for timers to keep everyone on schedule is amazing. There are also plenty of additional Planning Center tools to help churches with managing all aspects of their church all from one platform.

Cons

The pricing can be a bit daunting, especially for smaller churches. There are some features that could be a bit more discoverable or easier to use. As a technical person I like the evergreen approach that Planning Center takes to be constantly iterating and improving the UI/UX of their software, but some changes can be quite jarring, especially for infrequent users.

Response from Planning Center

Thank you for your kind words! We would love to hear more feedback with regards to which features could be more discoverable/easier to use. If you would, please send us an email at [email protected] to continue this conversation. Thank you!

Zach W.

Far and Away the Best at What It Does

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Almost all communication happens through Planning Center. We couldn't work without it.

Pros

Planning Center makes it so easy to plan schedule and disseminate information to all of my teams. I love being able to set notifications to go to different team leaders and keep track of everything from one place. Integrations with MailChimp and Song Select are invaluable.

Cons

Spotify has removed support for integrations and I'd like to see the option to set a default browser in the mobile app.

Response from Planning Center

Hey Wallace, thanks so much for the love and feedback. If you have any suggestions on how we can continue to improve the software for you and your Team, you can reach us at [email protected]

Hope you and your team have a blessed one.