Veloxy

AI-enabled sales enablement platform for Salesforce

4,8
Barry N.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Amazing time saver

Reviewed on 2020/05/06

Veloxy has proven to be a time-saver for our sellers in the field allowing them to log activities immediately and not doing it when they get back to a home office or hotel.

Pros

The Veloxy bulk email and email analytics have proven very helpful to my team. The app for when reps are in the field is valuable as well, and many love the find businesses near by.

Cons

I wish there was the ability to log all emails to our CRM, currently, only emails with primary contacts are logged.

Bobbi jo D.

Great tool!

Reviewed on 2020/04/22

Overall, I love it. I like that it organizes who I've called and when, and it's no surprise who is calling me when they call me back. I can quickly log my call and take notes without carrying around a notebook.

Pros

What I like the most is that Veloxy tracks my emails and phone calls to show my activity - but it also tracks my email and shows me when my email has been opened.

Cons

The only thing that I find to be a little mundane is that I have to upload prospects using another tool using what that particular tool has in mind - if you want to create your own prospect list you have to use a formatted excel spreadsheet to upload. Once you get the hang of it, it's just a matter of copying and pasting, but it can be time consuming for a newbie.

Nick S.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

The best sales app I have ever used!

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

In all my years of sales I have never used an app that it this helpful! It makes staying on top of prospects super easy, and reminds me when I have forgotten to follow up on a potential customer. It integrates with Salesforce and Outlook, so I can see when my emails are opened by my prospects and when one of my Salesforce leads calls Veloxy cross checks the number with my Salesforce and lets me know who is calling, even if they are not in my phone's directory. When I get out of a meeting on the field, I can pull up Veloxy and it will tell me what opportunities are nearby so that I can pop in before I head back to the office. This is just the beginning! Great app all around. You owe it to yourself to give it a try. If I could give it 6 stars I would!

Pros

It does so many useful things. I am pretty sure this was programmed by a sales person. It tracks my emails and gives analytic, it tells me who is calling based on my open prospects in sales force, and it reminds me when I have let a prospect slip through the cracks. If I could give it 6 stars I would.

Cons

I have no complaints. When I first started using it maybe 2 years ago it had some glitches, but they have fixed them all and made it even better

Brent J.

Game changer

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

This has boosted my sales by making my funnel easier to manage. I have used it ever since starting my job and don’t know how I would go without it at this point. I like that they add new features frequently also.

Pros

I like that I have all my Salesforce leads right at my finger tips on an app. It is a pain to login to SF every time I need to update an opportunity and with Veloxy I can update right from the app for most things. The most valuable part is that I can pull up an Opportunity, click a button to dial the contacts phone number, and it automatically logs the call as an activity when the call is over, which saves me a TON of time! You can also send emails that will track if the prospect has opened it and that is hugely helpful as well.

Cons

There are some glitches from time to time, where the app will shutdown or an error will prevent me from making changes to an opp, but I just reopen the app when that happens and everything is fine. If they could work out a few of the bugs it would be perfect.

Irit L.
Industry: Construction

Easy and simple

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Veloxy mobile app has been extremely useful for my everyday work. I can see all my Opportunities in the map, receive push notifications about 'near-by' opportunities when I'm in the field so that I don't miss out anything.

I can call, send text and send email from Veloxy and everything gets logged automatically into Salesforce as activities. This saves me lot of time from manually logging these activities in Salesforce.

There are so much more

Pros

Simplicity and quality. Visually it is very easy to work

Cons

Not sure since my goal was to mostly save time and I definitely was able too

Matthew E.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great For Reps and Managers

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

As a rep, I used the app religiously. As a manager I can see that my reps have also taken on that same attitude.

Pros

Ease of use. It has more functionality than Salesforce app. What I used to do on Salesforce Desktop mode I can now do in Veloxy. Now that I manager a team I can see all their activity throughout the week as well. Our focus is going mobile and this is the app to take us there.

Cons

We have a few proprietary plugins for Salesforce that Veloxy doesn’t support.

Jay S.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Veloxy is great AI for sales with our high cost or setup

Reviewed on 2020/02/22

I have been using Veloxy over a year and found it to be like my own personal sales manager to help me remember what to do based on what I have been doing. It is a gentle nudge when someone hasn’t been touched for a while and especially valuable when I am going on a trip. I can show the area on my screen where I am planning to travel and send out a mass personalized email to everyone in that area letting them know I am headed that way to see if anyone wants to see me. So valuable and helps pick “the ripe fruit”. The customer service it great and personal.

Pros

Finding contacts based on geography and sending mass emails to them

Cons

No criticism - they are responsive and always developing

Elizabeth I.
Industry: Facilities Services

The Veloxy Advantage

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

Advantage over other sales who are not able to get the information and numbers Veloxy provides.

Pros

I like that the software takes the unknowns out of the equation. I track my emails and can tell whether the emails are being read and if not, I know to change my approach.

Cons

I did not understand that when I opened the email on a different device then the one I composed and sent it from, the software would count that as a view. I was thinking the customer was opening the email more than they were. I figured it out though.

Dave G.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Veloxy is a game changer

Reviewed on 2019/04/20

Pros

It’s such an important piece of my day to day. It helps me track everything and stay organized

Cons

Software freezes sometimes but that’s normal and bugs happen. I’m sure it will get fixed. If you wait 39-45 seconds it’ll usually go thru, it never crashes

Jeffrey C.
Industry: Consumer Services

Prospecting made easy!

Reviewed on 2019/04/21

While in the field I can enter new prospects in one fourth the time it takes to enter into SF. Existing accounts are easier to look up as well.

Pros

The ease of entering new prospects and updating my CRM.

Cons

Nothing! This has given me at least an hour of my day back every day.

Lisa G.

Great Program

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Great I use it everyday. I use it on my laptop through outlook and on my phone through the APP.

Pros

When I am waiting for an appointment its easy to follow up on other potential customers. Send a quick email, text or call. It also logs it in the system for me and will set another reminder. Great product.

Cons

Sometimes it logs the info on the customers older lead.

Jon W.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Productivity Forward

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

I have introduced the Veloxy team to my SFDC development team and hoping we find a way to incorporate the App into our daily toolbag. It is so powerful and keeps every opportunity in front of you as a reminder and what the next steps are to closure.

Pros

I have been using the beta version of Veloxy for about three months now and I must admit it has changed the way I go about my day to day activities. Veloxy really does pick up where SFDC drops off in terms of sales tracking and next steps to closing business.

I find that I am much more productive and on top of things when I have the information at my fingertips.

Cons

Nothing really in terms of liking least. For me and my use, I don't call on a specific territory so the location mapping tool isn't something I use because I have named accounts.

Alan S.

Veloxy

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

Very quick prospecting tool if you're prospecting and wonder what's nearby

Pros

Excellent features for in field prospecting on the fly as well as lists to run that offer email addresses and more

Cons

So much available to use that it takes time to learn it all. The abilities you have through the app are amazing

David S.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Excellent platform with in-depth integrations and ease of use

Accurate Tracking
Auto-logs activity with CRM
Unsubscribe link
Templates

Cons

The format on a new email can get kind of messed up when I use a template. Nothing major, just a minor inconvenience that adds a few deletes and space removal

Cody R.

Veloxy easy, usable

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

Very good— Easy to use, navigate

Pros

Convenient: contacts on my phone and iPad; intuitive— keeps you on track for next steps

Cons

Have had map/gps issues not finding nearby business, but not recently.. hopefully resolved

Clarence L.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great app

Reviewed on 2019/03/31

Pros

Has changed the way I prospect for the best. 1 suggestion would be to have a drive list option (route optimizer).

Cons

I have no issue with this program. I really like this app.

Ravi K.

Great tool. A must have for B2b sales role

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Love veloxy. I use it every single day and it helps me with organizing my funnel.

Pros

Love using Veloxy. It helps me organize my funnel.

Cons

Sometimes it crashes. No other issues with the app.

Esteban R.

Sales Changer

Reviewed on 2019/04/20

Sales Changer

Pros

I use it daily and it helps with follow up, keeping notes on SF and prospecting

Cons

If I change information in SF it changes in Veloxy

Lisa R.
Industry: Internet
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

Pros

Veloxy makes prospecting so easy! It is simple to use and makes my job more efficient.

Cons

I like all the features that Veloxy has to offer

Nitesh P.

Great App

Excellent app very satisfied

Pros

Easily finds business in the area you are and is linked with salesforce

Cons

none very happy with it. would recommend

Erick E.

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Pros

getting reminders and knowing when my email recipients view my emails

Cons

I sometimes get reminders for leads that are not mine.

John R.
Industry: Oil & Energy

You need this

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Pros

If you manage a sales territory or team this program is amazing. Features that make me more efficient and organized either on my desktop or my cell phone (Google Pixel). Support is outstanding. Very much recommended by me.

Cons

Had a couple issues at first due to Android often not being a main platform for many. But the executive and his team worked on it and communicate very well and now it works great.

Jj O.

Tracking and Reports

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

Easy to use. Helps keep me organized. Reminds me when activities are due and allows me to call/email right from the app which tracks the activity. It also alerts me when I am near by a prospect.

Pros

Veloxy easily helps me track my activity up to the minute. It ties directly into salesforce and outlook which helps me stay organized and efficient in my daily routine.

Cons

N/A it works great. I dont have anything to report

Faad K.
Industry: Internet

Efficient tool for Sales Rep

Reviewed on 2020/01/26

Pros

I’m using Veloxy from 3 months, its very productive. It save a lot of time by automatically logging in activity and reminds to do different task. Specially I like feature accounts, opportunity near you.

Cons

Sometimes when I open my emails in sent mails, it gives me a notification someone open email and keep in records, which confuses later, maybe customer opened email.

Industry: Insurance

Outstanding

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/03

Pros

Easy client interaction . It summarizes my business transactions

Cons

There might be something that I dislike in the future. But, right now everything is excellent