Showing 12 reviews of 6

Hyperproof

Continuous compliance monitoring and management software

Showing 12 reviews of 6
Matthew M.

One-stop shop for Compliance

Reviewed on 2020/12/21

This has made my work much easier. I no longer need to rely on spreadsheets or static documents, an entire program can be run and updated in a few minutes and provide continuous oversight for compliance maintenance.

Pros

The ease of creating a program, updating it and keeping it updated makes my day to day work supremely effortless.

Cons

It can be unwieldy if you're not familiar with the standards that you'll need to comply with but they have made it incredibly easy to review the requirements and apply them to the proper controls.

Sagar J.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

HyperProof - A tool for Continuous Compliance

Reviewed on 2021/02/17

Pros

UiPath did evaluation of tools in the continuous compliance space and found HyperProof (HP) to provide functionality aligned with current needs of UiPath. We are using HyperProof to drive compliance initiatives, and in last few months we have found it useful in terms of gathering evidence for high frequency controls. I speacially like "My Work", a recently released feature that helps get good view of tasks that need my attention.

Cons

I think HP definitely has room to improve the reporting, but I like the fact that I get to see where my requested features are in overall delivery pipeline.

Johan O.

Compliance Simplified

Reviewed on 2021/02/16

Fantastic. Hyperproof is a great compliance platform backed by a phenomenal fantastic team. The customer support is incredible.

Pros

The program templates make it really easy to get going. Hyperproof serves as a repository for organizing and storing compliance evidence. The freshness feature enables us to flag the required review or internal controls as monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, or annually thereby ensuring continuous compliance. The software offers many powerful features but remains simple and easy to use and is not cluttered with unnecessary bells and whistles.

Cons

The navigation between objects could be simpler.

Greg D.

Organize controls and compliance documentation

Reviewed on 2020/12/21

Overall, Hyperproof works closely with its customers to establish a real partnership to ensure customer success.

Pros

It was easy to import existing controls for use in SOC 2 compliance efforts; Hyperproof continues to improve the system and expand its capabilities around the entire risk management lifecycle

Cons

Improvements could be made to integrate the system with common ticketing systems and/or to allow for assigning tasks related to control execution.

Derek M.

Feedback for Grace

Reviewed on 2021/02/15

I like it. I'm looking forward to seeing it evolve over the next few years (strong foundation). I'm looking forward to seeing the risk register.

Pros

1) Dashboarding
2) Cross-walks
3) General ease of use

Cons

1) Understanding optimal use of product when handling requests related to normal control execution (attached to control) vs. requests specific to an audit (ex: sample based selections). If a control owner, how do I quickly see all documentation/evidence requests associated with a control (normal operation and audit-related)?
2) Ability to see my "consolidated task list" across audits/controls, etc. (for a control owner, helping answer the question of "what do I need to do and when?"

Scott H.

Virtually Everything We Were Looking For!

Reviewed on 2020/12/21

Hyperproof is what we were trying to build for our client's needs but the development and implementation are so much better than we had ourselves. We actually canned our internal build because Hyperproof offered everything we needed and more.

Pros

The ability to link controls, labels, and proof. Updating one can change the freshness of another and so on.

Cons

Current inability to export setups for new clients (coming soon).