Showing 6 reviews of 3

TeamUltim

Team management tool for small to midsize businesses (SMBs)

5 /5 (3 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 6 reviews of 3
Stella N.
  • Industry: Chemicals

I follow my shifts on it

Reviewed on 2020/11/14

My supervisors registered me and all my collagues on TeamUltim and we have been using it for the last six months. We all can follow our appointed times and locaions. They try to keep us seperated forlab works to protect our health from COVID risk. Also, they changed our vacation request system to this.

Pros

Before TeamUltim, we were using a slow app. It was taking too much time to record your shifts and vacation requests. TeamUltim's web site is quick and efficient. I can easily find where to record my attandance on appointed dates, somy supervisors can follow my work.

Cons

As a user, I think I have limited accesson the TeamUltim. In the parts I have access, I have not had any problems.

Chad H.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Managing the whole employees with Ultim

Reviewed on 2020/11/14

Since the beginning of the pandemic, our company switched to remote working. Therefore, we were in need of managing shifts of our people who does not have desktop job. Sales team, logistics team, warehouse crew they all need to be managed their shifts. TeamUltim has been helping us on that matter as a tool mostly we use for human resources tasks. Not only to manage shifts but also their leaves, holidays, schedule etc.

Pros

The best part is, it is web based, unlike IBM’s&Oracle’s slow Java apps, it works faster. Also, as we are located in the UK, we need to comply with GDPR. Thanks to their location guarantee, we know that our data is stored in EU borders.
Reporting tools are useful, especially with Excel integration, I can merge new data and data before we switch to TeamUltim easily.
Lastly, location management is useful. As we are in pandemic, people needs to keep distance so we designate who can occupy which space remotely.

Cons

Apart from mobile browser compability, mobile app would be useful.

Johannes A.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Top Übersicht, Top Features!

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

Pros

guter Überblick bei Schichtplänen und Zeiteinteilung, schnelle und intuitive Bedienung und nützliche Features

Cons

In der Nuzung sind keine negativen Punkte aufgefallen