TeamUltim

4,8 (4)
Team management tool for small to midsize businesses (SMBs)

5/5

Stella N.
  • Industry: Chemicals

I follow my shifts on it

Reviewed on 2020/11/14

My supervisors registered me and all my collagues on TeamUltim and we have been using it for the last six months. We all can follow our appointed times and locaions. They try to keep us seperated forlab works to protect our health from COVID risk. Also, they changed our vacation request system to this.

Pros

Before TeamUltim, we were using a slow app. It was taking too much time to record your shifts and vacation requests. TeamUltim's web site is quick and efficient. I can easily find where to record my attandance on appointed dates, somy supervisors can follow my work.

Cons

As a user, I think I have limited accesson the TeamUltim. In the parts I have access, I have not had any problems.

Simone C.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Quite good, will recommend.

Reviewed on 2021/11/06

All in a nutshell it was a nice experience you had the chance to male your day easier and to see work from another, fun side.

Pros

It had a very simple and beatutyful design. You were able to find anything you needed. You can have a look at all of your ships. You can Notice your days you did and did not work. Your vaccation is always in sight.

Cons

You could not see your collegues or their worktimes. You cold not leave a message for anyone.

Johannes A.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Top Übersicht, Top Features!

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

Pros

guter Überblick bei Schichtplänen und Zeiteinteilung, schnelle und intuitive Bedienung und nützliche Features

Cons

In der Nuzung sind keine negativen Punkte aufgefallen

Claudine R.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Benutzung der Gratis Version

Reviewed on 2021/11/15

Eigentlich wäre es eine super Sache. Aber da ich nur Nutzer bin habe ich keinen Einfluss dazu.

Pros

Wenn unser Betrieb nicht nur die Gratis Version hatte könnte ich die Arbeitszeit direkt übertragen.
Das man den Arbeitsplanung immer dabei hat.

Cons

Das man Änderungen nur an alle schicken kann und nicht nur an diese Personen wo es betrifft.
Anscheinend ist es zu teuer für ein klein Unternehmen.