Konexus

Emergency notification and crisis management software

• Industry: Government Administration

Amazing Company and Products!

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

We have nothing but great things to say about this company. We have enjoyed working with the amazing team they have.

Pros

This company goes the extra mile to make sure you have a great customer experience. The teams are always willing to help and provide excellent customer service. The software is also very well priced.

Cons

The sales team can be hard to connect with at times, but that has only been since COVID started.

Ryan H.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Konexus "Connects Us" - yeah, it rhymes

Reviewed on 2020/12/14

Sales process was easy with straightforward pricing. Account Executive [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knew her stuff. Made the buying process super simple.

Pros

I like I can use 1 tool to segment our users and message them based on the necessary criteria, on a device, rapidly. Out IT department plans to implement this tool with RSA Archer Business Resiliency. We have some Spanish speaking partners and clients, so the multi-language messaging was nice as well.

Cons

The user experience is way above average for most software platforms. The user interface is good but could be better.

Jim M.
  • Industry: Government Administration

AlertSense(tm) is a great platform and the customer service is Top Tier

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

I was glad that I switched from the Everbridge platform I inherited when I cam here in 2011. we moved over to AlertSense, at my urgings, in 2014-2015 and have been satisfied with everything !!!

Pros

Set up was every easy, Public Interface is well received, and the IPAWS CAP Alert Access is intuitive and comprehensive.

Cons

Sometimes with Rural addresses, the software does not recognize the correct location. but that is no different from any GIS platform in Rural Wyoming.

Mathew S.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

This is a great product

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

Wonderful experience with the Konexus team and love their product.

Pros

I love how simple this app is to use. This makes it easy to onboard other managers to use this product.

Cons

I haven't found much that I have not liked about Konexus. Every issue we have had has been met with very attentive reps.

Jeanne B.

Great Communicaiton Facilitator

Reviewed on 2020/10/20

We use this product for internal and external notifications. It has proved to be a timesaver in allowing us to disseminate information to employees and/or the public in either one-time or recurring notifications. Communication in running our business is literally at our fingertips!

Pros

The ability to establish "groups" is a very important to our business. We use it daily to disseminate information various groups established based on areas of interest, job roles, etc.

Cons

Attaching links to notifications are somewhat tricky, but I have always gotten it worked out by getting in touch with our contact.
Also, would like to see a "random" feature added to the "recurring" messages option on AlertSense. This would allow you to click on specific dates for a recurring message that do not fit a regular recurring pattern such as (daily, weekly, etc.)