Showing 4 reviews of 2

Savology

Financial health and wellness benefits for employers.

5 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 4 reviews of 2
A.j. R.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great tool for Employers

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

I have been extremely impressed by the innovation contained within the software and speed at which they make changes. When we have a suggestion it is implemented right away. Great job Savology! I have no doubt the leadership at Savology pays specific attention to the overall customer experience.

Pros

The Savology software is easy to use and provides valuable information to employees to help them get their finances on track. The automatic follow up they receive is incredible.

Cons

We didn't have any problems with the roll out or implementation of the software.

Bruce H.
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

A Complete View of Financial Plan

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Pros

It's the first financial software that I've used that has focused on the entire journey and was based on my goals. Giving specific action items is super helpful. I also like that I received emails to help remind me to revisit certain aspects of my financial plan.

From an employer standpoint, I like giving that capability to employees and it is much better than having a financial advisor visit once a year and doing 1:1 meetings. Using Savology they can have this accessible any time and actually helps them work toward goals.

Cons

It would be nice if the system integrated with bank, investment, and insurance sites. To auto-update user's profiles.