Showing 70 reviews of 69

Manifestly

Checklist app for recurring tasks and recurring processes

Showing 70 reviews of 69
Kevin S.

Been Looking For Something Like this For a Long Time

Reviewed on 2020/12/11

It gets the job done and has the exact functionality I need.

Pros

I didn't need project management, I just needed a way to know that the daily/weekly/monthly tasks that are required for our business to run smoothly were being done.

Cons

It's not pretty to look at, and the Slack integration was just ok.

Anthony D.

Farfetch

Reviewed on 2020/12/12

Really positive. Support has been great and receptive. I've spoken with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] several times and he's always been responsive.
The product is really strong and I'm really happy with it. I didn't even pause when the renewal came up - immediately renewed it.

Pros

I like the basic functionality of it the most being able to reuse checklists over and over again is exactly what I had been looking for. The way manifestly is designed is exactly how I needed it to work.

Cons

A pain point is creating multiple checklists using the same workflow. It would be nice to be able to mass create new checklists from a spreadsheet i.e. uploading a list of new hires to create their individual lists.

We use the product primarily to track on-boarding of new employees, something that happens in batches of 2-10 people. It would be really nice to have a better global view of all the outstanding tasks.
Being able yo create new task lists from existing workflows through email or slack interface would be a welcome improvement.

The multiple view of checklists is confusing and messy at times if there are too many lists open.

The skip feature - having it be in a menu is bothersome. Could skips be moved up in the interface?

Kim H.

Manifestly Makes Forgetting Obsolete

Reviewed on 2021/01/27

In property management there are a lot of processes that have to be followed to the letter and be in line w fair housing laws, have a strict timeline, etc. and Manifestly helps to make sure we don't forget any of the process or the timeline.

Pros

I like that we can make a list for just about everything we need and customize it to get the best results. If something needs to be changed midway, it allows us to make those changes.

Cons

When showing a schedule item, it doesn't always show the year it is due. Is it scheduled for next year or two or three years out?

Kimberly O.

Checklist that work!

Reviewed on 2020/12/11

I like it. Easy to manage and I get lost when I do not have my manifestly

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it keeps our team on track with no other communication needed. The list opens and allows all to complete their steps in completing the requested process being a move out to make-ready-marketing to lease-and insuring outside real estate parties get paid upon successful task completion. I love it!

Cons

There is nothing not to like. Its easy to use in slack. I guess the only thing I like least is though I complete my portion of the list it remains visible until the others finish or update their task.

Yesenia S.

Makes everyday HR tasks a breeze!

Reviewed on 2020/12/14

Pros

It helps my team stay organized and have the ability to track our progress. I like that once a checklist is completed, everyone in that checklist is notified.

Cons

When creating checklists there are times that the editing tools freeze. I have to click a couple of times for it to start working again. Also it would be nice to have highlighter options or change the color of the fronts.

Tarun M.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Best Product but can be Bester :-)

Reviewed on 2020/12/11

Pros

I like it has a way of maintaining all tasks no matter how small in a simple checklist. I love the logical conditioning and I love the email alerting.

Cons

That the reports are not extensive. I would like to see more reports such as what checklists were run in what month. Which steps were delayed etc?

Lisa C.
  • Industry: Building Materials
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Awesome system

Reviewed on 2021/01/27

love the ability to change the features/functions on it while are processes continue to change and grow

Pros

very friendly to use and helps support our team dynamics to make work flow smoother

Cons

does not work in Internet Explorer have to use Chrome

Julia A.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Easy to navigate & GREAT customer service!

Reviewed on 2021/02/03

Great! I am so glad we are using this product. If your company has internal or external checklists, SOP's, workflows, etc., you have to give this a try.

Pros

I love the flow this product creates for a company. We are a consulting company setting up and implementing workflow checklists for a landscaping company. This program allows management to see where the team is at in a process, and eliminates the mess of paper checklists being passed around.

Cons

Nothing! I have only ran into a few small errors. Each one has been addressed quickly. The support team has a great response time and turn around on fixes.

Zhana B.
  • Industry: Law Practice

useful

Reviewed on 2021/02/01

Positive

Pros

Manifestly is extremely useful I love how easy it is and keeps things organized

Cons

I would love if it integrated with other programs

Adrian S.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Excellent in every way.

Reviewed on 2020/12/11

Pros

Using Manifestly is really convenient. Is easy to use, creating workflows that take you to other workflows within the tool, turns manifestly into a really hand-guided experience, where you would never miss a step.

Cons

Still have to find a thing that is not of my liking.

Anna P.

Manifestly review

Reviewed on 2020/12/11

Pros

I like really like the feature that allows you to separate each workflow.

Cons

Unable to move the steps when you added additional notes

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Other for Free Trial

A tool that works for checklists

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Excellent customer service and responsiveness (both within the app and when I need to get in touch!)

Pros

The way this software is customizable for the kinds of repeatable tasks we need (think: onboarding), but also makes it user friendly.

Cons

It's not immediately intuitive, but it's an easy-to-learn and easy-to-master UX if you're willing to put a short amount of time in.

Jon L.
  • Industry: Plastics

Great Product

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

Pros

Easy to set up. Works on phones tablet and computers.

Cons

Love it! Does everything I need it to do!

Cecilia L.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great checklist platform that promotes standardized workflows

Reviewed on 2020/12/11

Pros

It is really easy to use and allows definition of workflows and creation of checklist each time it gets run. The workflow creation supports steps with texts and images, making it super easy to use. Checklist can be shared among team members and comments are enabled for better communication.

Cons

I think maybe inheritance or deeplink that shows prerequisite workflows can make it even more helpful!

Vineeta J.
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Excellent experience with support

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

My experience was fantastic. I needed help and requested support. Customer representative was very courteous and helpful.

Pros

Loved how i got to organize all tasks and see them together.

Cons

I have not used it very extensively yet. So, still looking for one..

Richard T.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Make Checklists your superpower!

Reviewed on 2020/12/26

We implemented Manifestly after looking around for a checklist app that worked for teams.

Manifestly was quick to install and get working with. It comes with a whole host of useful pre-created templates (known as workflows in Manifestly terminology) for checklists across a wide variety of industries.

We're using Manifestly to manage the creation, production and promotion of content across our IT-related business, along with handling many other administration and repetitive tasks.

The team at Manifestly have been incredibly responsive to our requests for help, and listened to our feedback.

It's a pleasure working with the Manifestly team!

Pros

Ease of getting up and started building checklists. Very strong, responsive support. Continuously adding new features. Listens to feedback and actively improves the product. Easy to administer for a team.

Cons

I'd like to be able to update workflows (checklist templates) from the mobile app -- at present, this can only be done from the desktop.

Julia B.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

The Good, the Bad, and the Manifestly

Reviewed on 2021/02/02

Pros

I liked the ability to customize lists and assign them out. It also helped remind my team of tasks and encouraged more checks to our processes that helped catch issues.

Cons

I felt that that it had limitations to the customization. We have split shifts so AM and a PM group, it required everyone regardless of shift time to be on all checklists. I wish I could just assign my PM group to the PM checklists. Not everybody needs to be on all checklists and receive emails but they should be able to see them if they want.

I also think there should be undo buttons need to each checkbox. There were times when I checked something off by accident and have had to turn on show completed to uncheck.

Andrea S.

Easy and effective

Reviewed on 2020/12/11

I'm pleased with the product and appreciate how well it works, doesn't complicate my work at all, on the contrary it's one of the most relaxing parts.

Pros

I like checklist templates, the ability of assigning tasks to people, and the ability to quickly skip steps. It makes the whole checklist very clear and straightforward. Everything is very easy to manage and to read.

Cons

There's no ML/customization. For example, when I am selecting a number of people to include in a checklist, I'll be likely to select always the same pool of people therefore it would be handy if the "most frequently chosen" ones were listed on top, or if there was some sort of customization to ease the work.
Also I don't like the fact that there is no search functionality where you type in part of the name and scroll to the result.

Elaine B.
  • Industry: Food Production

Manifestly Review

Reviewed on 2021/02/03

Pros

Manifestly is super easy to use. Integration with our existing business processes was easy. Most impactful feature is direct messaging for me.

Cons

There is nothing I like the least, but there are other features I like more. Everything is great.

Joseph D.

Joe Durst's Review

Reviewed on 2020/12/11

We use checklists for daily routines, they are very helpful in tracking completion of tasks.

Pros

It's straightforward and easy-to-use which is exactly what we need.

Cons

Customer service is usually always responsive. although not entirely helpful at times.

Chiho C.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Almost there

Reviewed on 2021/02/01

Pros

The checklist features are robust and allow for tracking most workflows and projects. The conditional visibility helps a lot during design to only show the user what they need to work on.

Cons

The interface could be better. The menus are buried in different trees and oftentimes I have to go to a couple of of menus to find what I need. The GUI could use a facelift as well.

Kevin T.

Great for recurring workflows

Reviewed on 2020/12/11

Pros

Manifestly works well with teams and keeps you updated on your status.

Cons

Not easy to move workflows between accounts which can cost you time.

Amanda Q.
  • Industry: Accounting

Easy Management Checklists

Reviewed on 2020/12/13

Pros

Easy to create and change checklists as required

Cons

Checklists don't have a sort button i.e. alphabetical order

Daniel C.
  • Industry: Events Services

Manifestly Review

helps keep organized
save time

Cons

have integrations with more technological tools

Jasmine D.

Medical Billing

Reviewed on 2020/12/11

I work with so many accounts, Manifestly helps me keep afloat and organized.

Pros

Makes to-do lists easy to curate and prioritize.

Cons

it doesnt integrate my account well with my coworkers'. I wonder if there's a feature where you share your calendar and tasks overall.