TogoTiki

Virtual tour, video hosting and transcription platform

5 /5 (3 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Christopher R.
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

A Whole New (360) World

Reviewed on 2021/02/05

Ease of use and effective for what I needed it to do.

Pros

TogoTiki has shown me the world, shining shimmering splendid. The application of the site are endless. There are obvious use cases like realtors showing off houses or giving a 360 degree preview of a cool event space. With the text overlay feature I think it works great for teaching 2nd languages by showing the words in real spaces. The thing that I loved the most is the sites flexibility.

Cons

Initially, I thought that overlay buttons were a little basic, however after contacting the TogoTiki team they listened and have made the changes. It seems as the team is ready to listen and make the workflow seamless for all of us.

Response from Togotiki

Thank you for taking time to give us you feedback and suggestions. We are actually making another enhancement to the interactive buttons in the next week.

We are also making updates to assist with more ADA and Section 508 compliance issues many of our client experience.

Please keep your suggestions coming into us.

Gary C.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Amazing interactive 360 video adventurs

Reviewed on 2021/02/05

Ecelent fast responce on setting up my iser and site and hellp navagating the software with video tutorials - A+ for myself and coe workers

Pros

You can use 360 images and videos, tradital 2d videos as images, hot spots top move around and chose your own adventure.
You can move through buidings and rooms and whole campuses, parks and museums.
Quality of video and still images remain hight quality

Cons

Landing page options could be enhanced with more cells to work in. top image could be an image or a video and not be a scene - would like an image carousel

Response from Togotiki

Thank you for providing a review. We are looking at way to improve the landing page experience and also looking at a Gallery module.

We will keep you posted.

Chad V.
  • Industry: Media Production

TogoTiki - The best media hosting for 360 content.

Reviewed on 2021/01/28

The overall experience has been good. They are a new company and they have some nuances to figure out but I can see this software helping a lot of business owners show off their media in a smarter way.

Pros

Functionality. TogoTiki keeps the users in mind when developing their web app. I can host my 360 content through my business webpage. Unlike other services that allow this, I am able to create and share virtual tours that enable the viewer to jump from regular video to 360 video and photos seamlessly. The team regularly updates features and listens to user feedback.

Cons

The software is missing a feature when it comes to aligning Overlay Buttons on Scenes. My suggestion was to add a transparent grid to use as a guide. Fortunately, I contacted the team and alerted them of this issue. The support team said they are working on it.

Response from Togotiki

Great feedback. You will be happy to know the Overlay grid will be in our next release planned for the first week of February 2021. We do updates almost every month so please send us any other suggestions.