Showing 21 reviews of 11

Alicia W.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Nasser is the best

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

Pros

Working with Nasser. He is always attentive and you clean tell he cares. He goes above and beyond to make sure I am happy and understand.

A hard worker.

Also, ALWAYS makes time to meet with me.

I would hire him if i could!

Cons

Set up is miserable so much to do............

Easy to use but very powerful

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Helped improve analytical decision making and improved lead ROI within the first month. Well worth the investment, and has changed the way we do business.

Pros

Very quick to get up and running with most integrations ready to go immediately. Any questions or changes are quickly addressed by the tech team, and I feel like there is always "white glove" service at the ready if needed.

Cons

No issues seen to date. Would recommend to anyone looking for lead management system.

Eamon B.

Phonexa has helped my business

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

The platform has been instrumental in growing my business, the sheer volume of analytics at my fingertips has allowed me to really drill down in detail my leads which has in turn enabled me to increase my ROI.

Pros

The in depth analytics and customizability.

Cons

There's so much information it can feel overwhelming, but having my own account manager has been amazing for me to understand everything I need to.

Bobby G.

Reports Load Instantly and Unl. Integrations

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

My overall experience has been great. Our team uses vanity numbers to track calls and a custom IVR to route these calls. It helps with our attribution and we are able to see what campaigns are the most profitable, which helps us increase our marketing ROI.

Pros

The software is very fast. Everything loads quickly, easily the most responsive platform we've used. The customer service team is great, they are always available to offer advice and walk you through any problem areas. And maybe the most important aspect is how robust and flexible the software is, we are able to set up integrations with all of the marketing/ sales products that we use.

Cons

The product can be a bet overwhelming because it offers many features. However, after a few training sessions with our team, that concern quickly went away.

Mati M.

Mati Milller Media Manger - RMI

Reviewed on 2020/06/15

Pros

Phonexa is easy to use and very customization. I am just starting to learn all the capabilities however the ones I am familiar with are easy to use and important in our day to day.
All the different requests I made thus far were solved within the platform or was adjusted to meet my needs.

Cons

I am a new user to the platform and don't have any cons yet.

Fahad K.

Incredibly Easy to Use and Provides Very Robust Reports

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

It's an amazing product, and my account manager is pretty phenomenal. It was a bit of a drag when I first signed up because the setup took a while, however once I was up and running, my leads were completely monetized and I was able to fluidly run lead gen and grow it.

Pros

I really enjoy how easy the platform is to use. You can see MTD reporting and group all reports in different ways depending on what you are trying to see. Also the customizable dashboard makes it easy to see all the stats I want at a glance in one location. The best part is that there is an app, so it makes it super easy when I am out and about.

Cons

Sometimes there are updates they make and the notifications are a little vague. However, my account manager always seems to have any answers to the questions I have and provides solutions if no answer.

Dino T.

Awesome Software! Awesome Service!

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

Awesome service, amazing product, great value.

Pros

This software is by far the best leads managing software I've ever come across. I previously used a free form from one of my buyers, that was a mistake. Phonexa put me in the driver's seat; the software allowed me to explore all opportunities. It also created some healthy competition among buyers. My leads have doubled since I started using the software. The software is a no brainer! The director of sales, is my account manager she has walked me through the process every step of the way. Additionally, she helped me analyze the data that was coming through, so I could make the most of my campaign. Quality, Value, and Service they hit it out of the ballpark! Go!

Cons

I have not yet experienced any problems.

Joshua S.

Great system

Reviewed on 2019/05/06

The Phonexa team makes things very reasonable and for integrations they do provide reasonable time frames. They are always there to help and have personal relationships unlike other platforms I have used.

Pros

Easy to function, use, and manage. If any questions about the particulars regarding the vast options within the analytics, the team is always there to help (Support team is awesome on the tech). Flexible with integrations and accommodating with any requests. Solid platform.

Cons

If there is every anything that is slightly off, they are on it. Nothing in my experience with them so far has affected the functionality of the platform.

Burak D.

Great Lead Generation & Tracking Platform

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Pros

Phonexa is definitely all-in-one solution for lead management. Comes with built-in analytics and tracking. Everything is pretty streamlined and easy to manage. We are able to see the lead details in real time and automatic distribution makes our lives easier. For us, the most valuable part of Phonexa is the ability to add additional publishers and buyers into the pipeline. The pipeline is completely customizable, so we have a clear mind that the lead is handled by the right team.

Cons

User documentation is not detailed but Phonexa's account managers are available almost 24/7 for any help request.

Mahnaz P.

What a lead gen needs!

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

Features are build based on day to day data and campaign management for lead gens. The user can easily track the incoming and outgoing leads, the history of the lead and the changes on lead data. Easy process to set up campaigns and 24/7 support. My reps are one Skype ping away.

Cons

Nothing specific I can mention at this point

Andrew S.

Increased my ROI

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

Prior to being on Phonexa, I used to run direct with several networks and be frustrated at the multiple campaigns I would need for this. Phonexa allowed me to monetize all my leads from one campaign, and the reporting allowed me to optimize not only my campaigns, but my ping tree as well. I have full control of my leads and data and can remarket when I choose.

Pros

This system is easy to setup campaigns with, manage my ping tree and has also help me grow my business. I also love the reporting it has.

Cons

It's such a large platform that learning everything is takes some time, however the account managers are always available to help me.