CutePDF Reviews

CutePDF

On-premise PDF software for creating and editing files

• Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Best PDF Editing Software

Reviewed on 2022/06/29

Pros

CutePDF has made streamlined our PDF creation workflows by allowing you to merge pdf’s, reorder pages, and insert pages to finalize documents before we send them to clients or print them.

Cons

As of now there are no features that I feel are missing in the software so I have nothing to say regarding not liking anything.

Darrell
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

CutePDF Professional is an Excellent Alternative to Adobe products for generating and editing...

Reviewed on 2022/11/15

Excellent user experience. Purchasing was fast and easy. Select, Pay, Download, Install and start using it.

Pros

Inexpensive and easy to use. Very Intuitive and effective. Does everything that I need for generating PDF documents and literature to send to clients, so that they don't have to have any special software for access.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

Somi
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Virtual printer

Reviewed on 2022/07/13

Pros

The fact that it's free and can be easily downloaded was a plus.

Cons

It takes a long time to print and combine documents via cutepdf. I only have it as a backup but I don't use it as much now.

Bas

Small and cute PDF creator / editor

Reviewed on 2024/01/05

Pros

Nice software, which we used to try out.

Cons

Our marketing department eventually liked Acrobat more. They are the main users

Will
  • Industry: Law Practice

CutePDF is basic but does the job

Reviewed on 2021/06/06

Pros

I use CutePDF in tandem with other PDF software programs (such as PowerPDF Advanced). I like it because the version I have doesn't require a subscription. I abhor subscription based programs. CutePDF offers some features that are easier to utilize than some other more expensive PDF programs, such as the typewriter feature and the comment feature.

Cons

Some features are missing or are limited and not very user friendly. For example, the Bates stamping feature has a ways to go.

Nicholas
  • Industry: Insurance

Easy to use, full of features, occasional glitches

Reviewed on 2021/06/05

Overall my experience with CutePDF has been good. I can always rely CutePDF for all my PDF editing/merging needs. I do wish the user interface looked better but that is personal preference. All the buttons/features you need are there and easy to find, it's just not aesthetically pleasing.

Pros

I liked the features that allowed me to merge PDF documents together and editing PDF documents. I liked how easy it was to rotate pages and add pages. It was very intuitive to use and did not require much learning to understand how CutePDF works.

Cons

CutePDF cannot open/merge protected PDF files. Occasionally an error would appear when I tried opening PDF files with CutePDF. Simply closing CutePDF and reopening the file with CutePDF would solve the trick.

John
  • Industry: Printing

Best $50 you spend this year maybe ever.

Reviewed on 2023/06/13

Our firm saves hours with and it can be by anyone with few mins of learning each feature.

Pros

How fast you can do things and simply undo them. This does more than programs charging 10 times as much.

Cons

It is only PC wish we had it for Macs. I wish it did VDP that is the only feature lacking

Francisco Manuel
Francisco Manuel
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Lot of features found on other expensive products for less than half the price

Reviewed on 2022/05/27

We can edit pdfs in an easy way without the need to import or cut/copy/paste and then format. Is like a little Microsoft Word brother, but cheaper. And have a very good and light PDF reader, too.

Pros

The PRO version give us a lot of features like combine pdf files, edit forms, commenting tools, or add watermarks in an easy way.

Cons

I think the interface looks a little old.

Adobe Acrobat Reader and Foxit PDF Reader

Reasons for Switching to CutePDF

The price is right.
Ernie
Ernie
  • Industry: Automotive

Inexpensive Product

Reviewed on 2021/02/05

Pros

The price was great but you get what you pay for.

Cons

Menu layout makes if difficult to find seldom used functions

Ilze

Reviewed on 2021/09/14

Pros

Very easy to use and great performance software

Cons

I have no complaints about the product at this stage.

Srikar
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Best Format conversion and pdf editing app

Reviewed on 2023/03/07

Have been integrating and using the sam with other doc generation applications to create pdf legal documents, edit and send the same for esignature. Very happy with overall features and functioning of the app

Pros

Have the ability to convert files from rtf or docx to pdf format in simple and efficient way. Can attach multiple pdf files and create one common pdf and add in custom data fields for a user to fill in along with signature field to complete the same with esign.

Cons

Best tool with majority of pdf file features available. Improvements on field scripting to add logical code would be added advantage

Joyce

Easy to use PDF writer

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

Overall we've had a hassle free experience using CutePDF writer and best of all, it is free.

Pros

Very easy to create PDF's from a range of documents. We have had font issues in the past with other programs, including instances where a symbol appeared on the PDF. Cute PDF consistently provides reliable PDF quality without any symbols appearing. Integrates well with Print dialogue. The free version is great to use.

Cons

The free version, as expected, doesn't have the same level of functionality as Adobe. You can't manipulate PDF's.

Nick
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Simple and effective PDF viewer

Reviewed on 2022/06/24

Embedded PDF viewers on a limited resource PC is easily managed and implemented with CutePDF

Pros

If you need a simple PDF viewer on a computer with limited system resources CutePDF is a great option that won't cripple your station.

Cons

This is a lightweight program so don't expect it to do the same as Adobe or Bluebeam.

Andecien
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Nice product

Reviewed on 2021/05/19

Overall it's good for my business. I frequently upload loads pdf documents with this program I can easily remove unwanted pages so the document are even smaller to upload. I really would recommend this to someone like me with a small business that needs to be professional.

Pros

What I like the most is that it is online so I can use anywhere I have an internet connection. It gives me the freedom to do everything I need to do with my pdf files.

Cons

I do not have any cons for this program because for it perfectly fits my pdf needs and wants for when I'm editing my pdf files.

Craig

Cute PDF - The old version was so much better

Reviewed on 2021/02/01

The free version does not work very well - and so I find it difficult to upgrade to the paid version since you would expect the free version to work well - but without a lot of bells and whistles.

Pros

Free
Great alternative to Adobe
Does load pdf's well

Cons

Online version does not work very well
Says I can edit PDF's - spent a lot of time and cannot find how to edit
Always have to load the online version every time I want to use it

Rodney
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

CutePDF

Reviewed on 2021/06/29

I would highly recommend CutePDF if you don't want to rollout the expensive other product that we all know about.

Pros

We have used cutePDF for a long time. The software that gets the most use is the print to pdf option which allows you to send something to the printer and it print a pdf.

Cons

There is not anything that I did not like about this software. We have been using it for years and it just works.

Bailey
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 2022/11/15

Pros

Easy to use and prints to pdf as it should

Cons

Sometimes it is a little slow to print a pdf and there's been a few times where it saves a file in a random place but that's most likely user error so no other complaints

Marieta

Grate for editing PDFs

Reviewed on 2022/08/28

Any time I need to edit PDF documents for school, Cute PDF Editor is the most often used product by me.

Pros

Easy to upload PDFs that need editing, user-friendly and simple to use producing the desired result

Cons

The free version has a limit of the pages

Andrew
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Good Alternative to Adobe

Reviewed on 2021/02/07

Great program and good alternative to Adobe

Great program and good alternative to Adobe

Pros

This software is easy to use, and there is a free version.

Cons

Does not have as many features as Adobe's versions.

Zahid
Zahid
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Do not scan CutePDF Files, you will find something

Reviewed on 2021/04/17

I can use it by selecting from the printer menu, doPDF is better

I can use it by selecting from the printer menu, doPDF is better

Pros

using the program is indescribably simple, I think this is the only side that can be liked, I can't think of anything else.

Cons

spams, adwares, malwares.. also, you need a PDF converter to use the file.. in addition, I hate softwares which suggest to add a toolbar

Editando PDF con CutePDF

Reviewed on 2023/03/11

Es un software con una version gratuita con muy buenas funcionalidades para la edición y manejo de archivos PDF con muy buena calidad y resultados.

Pros

Efectiva para firmar electrónica de documento pdf , edición y personalización.

Cons

Posee version Free y Premium, pero su costo en la version Premium es un tanto elevado para la calidad y comptenecia con otros software del medio.

Moris
Moris
  • Industry: Public Policy
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

CutePDF - Archivos PDF sin complicaciones

Reviewed on 2021/07/30

Mi experiencia con CutePDF ha sido satisfactoria porque cumple con su trabajo y ademas de una forma rapida, sencilla y eficaz

Pros

CutePDF nos facilita acciones con nuestros archivos pdf como lo son crearlos, editarlos y hasta unirlos de una forma rapida y sencilla, además sus herramientas son muy utiles al memento de manipular formularios, querer introducir una marca de agua en nuestro archivos.

Cons

En alguna versiones de CutePDF al momento de instalarlo se instalan además otros pequeños programas o se cambia alguna configuración del navegador y para evitar esto hay que estar atento a desmarcalas, estos programas y alteraciones en las configuraciones puden ser una molestia para usuarios menos experimentados y algo desagradeble para los más avanzados

Rui
  • Industry: Automotive

Edição PDF

Reviewed on 2023/07/14

Pros

Ferramenta simples e eficaz para a conversão de ficheiros em PDF e agregação de diferentes PDFs.

Cons

Não me deparei com pontos contra de acordo com as minhas expetativas.

Efrain

CutePDF como usuario final

Reviewed on 2023/01/10

al tener software con salida a PDF y la Calidad no es la mejor, con CutePDF instalado mejora al 100%

Pros

cuando mandaba a imprimir en cierto software los PDF no quedaban como lo esperas asi que baje esta impresora virtual y mejoro la calidad de mis documentos

Cons

ninguna esta muy completo en forma basica

Cláudia
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Útil m básico

Reviewed on 2023/08/01

Pros

Transforma facilmente ficheiros em pdf, simples de utilizar e não engana.

Cons

Poucas funcionalidaes comparando com outros que já utilizei. Básico para a função.