Filter by

M.c. P.
  • Industry: Insurance

Practical Usage

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

Customer service is super. Phone is very reliable with no problem with the systems, but sometimes the internet signal breaks up the call, but that is on my internet service provider.

Pros

Very helpful in managing my daily phone usage.

Cons

The stand alone directory in the desktop phone, however merging it with my outlook has been the perfect match.

Response from Double A Solutions

Thanks for your review! We appreciate hearing Aline has helped your business!

Karrie B.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Aline is A+!

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

We switched to Aline Phone Systems over a year ago and could not be happier. The service is top notch for several reasons. First, the customer service is fast, friendly and efficient. Any technical questions we have are answered quickly! Secondly, the interface is way easier than the competitors. We were up and running in no time. Thirdly, the Communicator app saved our business during lock down. It allowed us to run our business remotely and transition smoothly without any interruption to our sales! We highly recommend Aline Phone Systems.

Pros

We really appreciated the ease of use. The training was simple and the interface is very user friendly.

Cons

I am not super tech savvy, so set up was a little tricky, but thankfully the tech support was amazing!

Response from Double A Solutions

Thanks for your review, Karrie! We love hearing feedback like this. I will relay this to the team!