Sowingo

Cloud-based dental inventory & eCommerce management software

Write a Review!
Corinna S.

Very easy to use and helps with organization

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Pros

Love how I can keep track of everything and lets me know when I need to restock before it's too late.

Cons

We didn't have an apple product but we ended up getting the app on the iPod and it works. They didn't have a feature but they added it back with the feedback really quick. I forget the email account I was using when I didn't use it right away. But since then it's been great

Laura L.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

We use Sowingo at my workplace to track inventory and reorder

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

We saved a lot of time and headache trying to keep track of inventory. It was simple and easy to manage with Sowingo.

Pros

I like how the interface is simple and user friendly. It's also very easy to see how much supply we are using and when to reorder.

Rosalia M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

wonderful experience and excellent support when need assistance.

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

inventory control, expiration alerts, cost of suppliers

Pros

able to track inventory and monitor cost of suppliers, excellent program! i would recommend this software for all your practice needs. general, oral surgery, even front desk .

Cons

initial setup takes some time to get into the program but once that is completed, strongly recommend software.!

Melissa M.

The customer service has been excellent.

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Pros

This product has really helped my office keep track of our inventory.
My staff find it very easy to use.

Cons

None that I've found so far. There are a few products that I couldn't find but I can just type them in and find them.

Melanie K.

Amazing

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Pros

Tracking inventory is so easy. Love that you can see where you are spending.

Cons

General inventory and medications are separate so when searching you don't always see what you have

Paritosh A.

It is a must have tool to optimize your dental office! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 2018/02/12

The initial set up takes time however, once everything is logged the system is seamless and saves you hours of organization and unwanted equipment costs.

Pros

Ease of use and good customer service. Really makes the organization of your inventory simple and efficient. It's a great tool.

Awesome experience! A well rounded software for the office.

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Less paperwork, all online and keeps me organized

Pros

As a nurse I use Sowingo on a daily basis it helps me keep organized and informed. The medications tool alerts me on quantity on hand and expiry dates and the certification tool let's me know when our office needs to be updated next on things like CPR and licences.

Cons

Newer updates can sometimes change the location of tabs...however they're usually not too hard to find or you can usually call customer service and they can help.

Shannon H.

Getting this software set up was incredibly easy, was able to ask several questions with the trial.

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

streamlines inventory management and simplifies sterilization.

Pros

The general inventory is my favorite thing about the software. It's so easy to see what is in stock, and to add it in when new product is delivered. It's especially useful when seeing where we usually purchase what.

Cons

The program is very intuitive, but some staff have issues entering information in non paper format. That has been what I have liked the least about implementing the software, but does not land on the software's fault.

Pooran G.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Sowingo is a great tool for ordering supplies and keeping track of inventory.

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

saves money and saves time. also eliminates stress of now knowing inventory levels and possible impending supply shortage.

Pros

It's great to be in control of supplies, sterilization etc and to know everything at a glance! I think we are roughly saving ~10-15% on supplies which has been great. It's great not to order last minute or be stuck.

Cons

Some staff were not keen on it at first but it exceeded thier expectations! The staff love scanning with iPad!!!!

Emily D.

Love sowingo, super convenient and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

The inventory app saves me hours each time i place a big order. I'm always notified when products are running low in the office. Keeping up to date with expiry dates and low products can be very stressful but sowingo makes It super easy.

Cons

I received some double emails after placing an order once but after I notified sowingo about it i haven't had any issues since.

Daniel F.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Great decision to save money on supplies

Reviewed on 2018/05/28

Saved money & time, less stress and work for staff tracking all our various supplies

Pros

So great to be organized and track our spending, know whats on the shelves and what we need to order next.

Cons

The set up was great in that we discovered how many expired items we had, which was painful to see but it's not Sowingo's fault we had so much waste.

Stella C.

Easy to learn and useful for the entire office.

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Pros

What I like the most about this software is the tracking of inventory and expiration dates, as well as being easy to learn.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is the removal of the monitors section. It was useful for keeping track of our daily reports.

Diana M.

Keeps my practice organized and saves me time and money!

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

Ease of use! The scanner is fast, easy and fun to use. Keeps the practice organized...no more rush orders because we ran out of something without knowing it!

Cons

Initially had some difficulty with navigating the software but customer support was amazing and had me up and running with it in no time!

Sue L.

I love sowing!

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

No more waiting on hold to purchase items.....I get online and order any time of the day! It’s easy, fast and efficient!

Pros

It’s easy to use.....I have the opportunity to review other similar products before I order

Cons

I haven’t found anything I least like! It’s so easy to use and gives you an opportunity to view other, similar products to compare.

Cait D.

Sowingo Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Fantastic, we love this program and look forward to helping it grow.

Pros

Its fantastic for keeping track of inventory levels, supplier information and cost. We like the new additions with the budgeting and tracking. Its easy to use, and the staff are amazingly responsive the moment you have an issue.

Cons

Item tracking information is difficult to find.
No static search bar.
Only on Apple IOS
When you scan an item to add or remove, there is a preset number "1", so if your not careful and you add "6" you will add "16"

Natalie S.

Our experience with Sowingo has been great!

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Our office really enjoyed the Monitors Section as it made our end of day report simple to do. It was very straightforward and easy to follow.

Pros

At our office, we enjoy that Sowingo is very user friendly as anybody can be trained to use it. Sowingo has made it easier for all our staff members to order dental products.

Sowingo - Cloud Based Inventory System

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

Less waste - since we receive warnings for any soon-to-expire products we are experiencing lower levels of wasted products/surgical items!

Pros

The cloud based system allows seamless access across our 4 locations. The Sowingo app allows us to assess and review our inventory levels from anyplace at anytime!

Cons

The app is only compatible with Apple products.

Jennifer S.

Dental purchasing software

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

I cannot place small orders anymore so I have to work closely with my team when placing orders so we get the free shipping.

Pros

Using the Sowingo software has been as easy transition from the other program we were using. I like the way all the manufactures are broken down and the software has an easy check out system.

Cons

I wish it would show if the item was backordered
And when it offers a "plus one" option to not automatically chose that for me. I don't need 10 packages of cement - so I have to pay close attention when ordering items that are on promo.
The ODA trial should show the option when things have shipped or have them instock.

Rakhi P.
Industry: Medical Practice

My staff loves the inventory management component because it saves them time

Reviewed on 2018/02/10

Pros

like cost savings and knowing that we are adequately stocked for upcoming cases because we are busy practice with high turn around.

Jennifer S.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Overall great program and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

Pros

The sterilization program was the best part of using sowingo it made keeping track of everything really organized!

Cons

The having to scan items every time you take it off the shelf, because some times there isn't time to do so and the inventory count is off at the end of the day

Timucin A.
Industry: Medical Practice

Sowing experience

Reviewed on 2018/10/02

The biggest problem we had as a busy paediatric dental office was catching up the order list and expenses. I really like how easy the transformation from traditional stocking/charting to e-platform. I also really like to keep an eye on medications being used in our office-especially the sedative drugs-how much we are using and the alerts related the amount.

Pros

Easy to use and integration to its designated app. To see everything (orders, alerts etc) in the home page. Marketplace is also very nice. Exceptional customer support.

Cons

Wish I can link my sterilization record via online as most of our records are stored in cloud base nowadays.

Melissa F.

Dental Office Manager

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/08/15

My experience with Sowingo has been great. Some of the products are significantly cheaper, the customer service agent I spoke to was very knowledgeable, and the website was easy to use!

Pros

This software gives me the opportunity to be more efficient with my time because it is so easy to navigate.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with Sowingo thus far.

Hamid M.

User friendly

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/08/15

Pros

One stop shopping, great discounts, competitive pricing, fast delivery

Cons

Descriptions are not detailed enough for some items, and some items don't show any photos or accurate photos.

Nicole K.

Easy to learn and very organized

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

We had to purchase an apple product but it turned out to be beneficial as we now use other apps that are useful to our office

Pros

- implant section
- sterilization log
- inventory updates and organization
- everything is in one place now (no binders and invoices everywhere)

Jas C.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

The Sowingo platform and marketplace has made it easier for me to manage and order supplies.

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Pros

Sowingo's flexibility in tracking inventory has been great. It's simple to sync the supplies and scan, with an iPod. It's great to spend less time and money on supplies!

Cons

I did not realize there was a mobile application at first. However, once I learned about it I far preferred this modality to dynamically track supply usage and anticipate shortages.