Penny

AI-enabled multi-level marketing & social selling software

Cyndi W.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Feedback

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Excellent. I love the program and feel with a few more tweaks it will be even more amazing.

Pros

It helps to hold myself and my team accountable. Love being able to merge it with so many platforms so we will never run out of leads.

Cons

Too many steps....there are a few tasks I do that could be much easier. I do not want to schedule followups with people I am in constant contact with.

Response from Penny AI

Accountability is everything in the Direct Sales Industry, we are so glad we are able to provide this for you and your team. Thank you for flagging that you find there are too many steps when following up. We will do our best to look into this for you! Thank you for the wonderful feedback Cyndi.

Marina G.

Penny App - CRM for my Rodan+Fields Network Marketing Business

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

My overall experience with Penny has been excellent. Comfort of mind at the end of the day that I have touched on all aspects of my business, in a timely and efficient manner is super important. Being able to pick up where I left off, no matter where I am, what distracted me from my session or when I am able to return to my tasks is helpful in the bigger picture.

Pros

• Super easy to set up, import contacts from social media channels and even my iPhone contact list. Super important to have them all in one place.
• Excellent and user friendly welcome to the platform, and easily accessible tutorials
• Virtual Assistant is excellent, highly responsive and results driven. They check back to make sure that they have resolved your problem / query / questions on use, circle back with live discussions and tutorials. They really listen to what it is that I as a user need the platform to do for speed and efficiency.
• The ability to tackle my Day all on one page, is super helpful. Everything from my reachouts to followups, autoship reminders, staying on top of my connections and even reaching deeper into my community to stay in touch with contacts I may not have followed up with consistently.
• One of my biggest challenges has always been on the follow up, and contacts falling through the gaps. Penny helps me to stay on top of this, giving me comfort and removing the anxiety that comes with these activities.
• I LOVE the Custom Lists Feature. I can create a targeted list in seconds for any specials my company or team may be running, and even add our companies content directly from penny.
• Fill my Funnel feature is amazing. Penny is doing some profiling. I am just digging deeper into this, but find it is taking some guesswork out of my prospecting as Penny identifies prospects that fit the profile of my current team and client base.

Cons

I would like to be able to identify, at a glance, follow ups that I set up myself, versus the ones that Penny has set up. I can do this by the date of the follow ups and by categorizing them, however, sometimes I haven't done all of the steps and just want to know where the followups and reachouts come from at a glance. It could be colour or icon tagging. And then again, maybe I am just not using the feature properly.

Response from Penny AI

Dear Marina, I truly appreciate your wonderful and detailed review of Penny. This is so awesome to hear, thank you for sharing your growth with us! We look forward to adding on more features and updates this year to further help you easily manage your daily business activities and help keep your follow-ups more organized. Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide valuable feedback to us at Penny!

Anna J.

penny review

Reviewed on 2020/12/31

It has been a game changer for my business, and has resulted in more consistency and more sales.

Pros

It keeps me on track in contacting new prospects and my customers.

Cons

It would be nice to have the face id for log in for app on my phone.

Response from Penny AI

Hi Anna!

Thank you for that great feedback on face ID log ins, I'll be happy to share that suggestion to my team! Congratulations on consistently maintaining more sales since starting with Penny! That was our goal for our users so it's so nice to hear you're crushing it and doing an amazing job! Keep it up Anna!

-Team Penny

Lorraine S.

Great System

Reviewed on 2021/01/02

Keeping all of my contacts in one place and having a system.

Pros

It's going to keep me organized and in control of my contacts.

Cons

Nothing so far It seems to be doing what I need.

Response from Penny AI

Hi Lorraine!

We're thrilled to hear that she's able to provide you with the ability to not only stay organized but feeling like you're in control of your contacts and your business, fantastic!

-Team Penny

Joanne O.

Love Penny

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Penny keeps me organized & productive even when I'm feeling lazy.

Pros

I love how I can sync all of my Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and phone contacts. When I sit down to work, Penny tells me exactly who to reach out to or follow up with to keep me organized. I love how it syncs with my R+F back office as well. Penny helps me follow up with people I would have otherwise forgotten about!

Cons

It would be great if I could send an email to all of my solution tool contacts via one quick email. This would come in handy when there is a sale or new deal.

Response from Penny AI

Hi Joanne, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide Penny with valuable feedback. I am so glad to see how much you love using Penny as your personal assistant. We will look into adding this feature to Penny. Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

Amanda S.

Penny is a MUST HAVE!

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

My overall experience with Penny has been pleasant. If I ever had a concern, I was able to chat with customer service and have it addressed in a timely manner. I have not found anything as cohesive as Penny for direct sellers!

Pros

Penny is a must-have for anyone in direct sales. It organizes my contacts and advises me on who I should reach out to daily. Additionally, it gives me customer service tasks to stay engaged with my clients. I have been using the free version for a little over two years. They recently developed an in-app purchase, which offers more options but it is more than I am willing to pay. The free version gets me where I need to be in my business.

Cons

I do not like the monthly costs for the premium options that were recently added. If it was a one-time charge, I would highly consider it but I do not think the additional features warrant paying a monthly subscription.

Response from Penny AI

Dear Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I truly appreciate the honesty! Thank you for bringing this to my attention. When deciding on a price for our Pro product we took into consideration other CRM options currently on the market that range anywhere from $11-60 a month and decided on something that would be affordable and accessible for all of our users. We hope that the quality of our product, the benefits it can provide to you, your time, and your business is something to consider when choosing to subscribe to our Pro version. However, Penny still remains free for everyone to use with many benefits from her free version! If you'd like more information on the benefits and differences between Penny's free version and her Pro subscription please reach out to us via our chat and we'll be happy to go over that with you! Thank you!

Christie N.

Time Saver

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Penny helps me support my customers, and my team as I build and work my business.

Pros

Pennys intelligence saves me valuable time to work my business instead of in my business.

Cons

That it didn’t come into my life sooner.

Response from Penny AI

Christie!!! You are a stellar all-star. Thank you for taking the time to provide wonderful feedback about Penny. We appreciate all that you do. We are so glad we give you your precious time back to you. Thank you for choosing Penny.

Mandy C.

Penny is invaluable to my business!

Exceptional!!

Pros

Penny helps me to keep on track with my business. It’s helped to keep me organized with what I need to do on a daily basis. It’s organized my material which makes it easily accessible to send information to prospective customers.

Cons

I don’t have any bad things to say about Penny.

Response from Penny AI

Hi Mandy! Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate it here at Penny. I love hearing how organized your business has become thanks to your personal assistant Penny. We can't wait to see where your business will go in 2021! Thanks again.

Dawn G.

Great CRM for Network Marketing!

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Amazing customer service! Continuous improvement! Helpful organizational tool! Keep the updates coming as this is the way to a successful network marketing business!

Pros

Penny has customized several features for Isagenix making it easier and easier for all Associates to utilize this tool. I love the ability to see customers past and upcoming orders. The content is helpful as well.

Cons

Inability to customize custom lists a little further so all 100 people on your list do not appear on your daily tasks. As someone who likes to complete tasks daily, this causes me to not use custom lists. Tags assigned by Penny in current customers are lengthy for some and the only option to save changes in some screens is to scroll all the way down past all the tags.

Response from Penny AI

Thanks for your comments Dawn, We are so happy to hear how much you're loving the app. Penny is only as good as the feedback we get and this is no exception. This is a great suggestion and you haven't been the first one to request it. We are listening! Stay tuned for more updates and enhancements as Penny grows. The content was created to streamline your workday- glad you noticed!

-David, (CEO-Co-Founder)

Sue F.

Penny is Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Pros

Penny was easy to download contacts, Facebook, etc and easy to navigate and use, has content provided, tutorials, etc.

Cons

There isn't much that I can think of because when there was an issue, Penny listened to the field, and fixed it.

Response from Penny AI

Dear Sue, We are so excited to read your review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Penny. Our goal at Penny is to get independent consultants like yourself, one more sale and we are beyond grateful that Penny has exceeded your limits! Thank you, we are always listening and are eager to fix your problems.

Terri L.

What's your time worth?

Reviewed on 2021/01/05

I'm a busy mom of 3 with a husband that travels a bit for work. Before I started using Penny I would stress myself out and have to sacrifice time with my kids just to work my business to make the money to pay for the activities we wanted to do - which makes no sense. The two greatest values Penny gives me is time & organization. In direct sales you have to work your business in pockets of time, so when I had a 20 minute window to work I'd waste 10 minutes just trying to get organized to start work. That is not productive. I started my direct sales business so I could have a second stream of income, and time to enjoy that income with my family. Using Penny actually gives me both. It helps me be more focused and productive, which means I am better at serving my customers, and I when I am with my kids I can put my mind at ease because I know Penny has it all sorted.

Pros

I am not a tech-savvy person but I absolutely love how simple Penny is to use. It connects directly with my back office so it's always up to date and tells me what I should do.

Cons

Honestly, whoever is behind Penny is on top of it. They are constantly updating and releasing new features. They're always a few steps ahead of what i need.

Response from Penny AI

Hi Terri!

Thank you for this thorough and well thought out response!

You pointed out so many amazing tidbits that make up Penny, especially the part about her organizational tools to save and give you more time to be able to spend with your family. In our eyes, that's priceless!

Juggling 3 kids on top of your business is hard work so we're so happy to hear that Penny's able to help you manage it all and relieve you of some of those responsibilities so you can focus on getting more done.

We love hearing from our amazing users on ways to continuously improve Penny, so if you have any other great feedback, ideas or suggestions don't hesitate to reach out to us via our chat and we'll always look forward to hearing from you!

Great job and keep up the hard work!

Michelle H.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Your virtual assistant, done right!

Reviewed on 2021/01/01

This was the piece of my business that was missing. I was using antiquated spreadsheets that I spent hours sorting through...which was better than most people were using - hand written notes! As an engineer by trade I am so grateful this software was developed to maximize my time and increase my productivity!

Pros

I love that Penny sorts out my day so I don’t have to spend time figuring out who needs attention!

Cons

So far all of the functionality I felt was missing has been integrated into the software (because I left regular feedback)!

Response from Penny AI

Hi Michelle!

Maximizing your time and productivity is our goal so we're thrilled to hear how well Penny is able to help you with that! Amazing job on transitioning from your spreadsheet method on to Penny! If you have any suggestions, ideas or feedback you'd like to give us on how we can continuously improve Penny, reach out to us from our chat! We'd love to hear from you!

Thank you again Michelle!

-Team Penny

Jenny R.

Game Changer!!

Reviewed on 2021/01/03

I have absolutely nothing but positive experience with Penny. Customer service is EXCELLENT!! If I have ever had a small problem, I use the IM feature and get a response very quickly!!

Pros

Penny makes my life so much easier!! Before using Penny, I kept all my contacts on a google spreadsheet. It was a nightmare to keep straight who to reach out to, follow up with, and how long I needed to wait in between. I am now able to log into Penny (either from my phone or computer) and see exactly what tasks I need to accomplish each day. I also appreciate that resources from our company are all loaded into my app.

Cons

Sometimes Penny takes longer than I would like to load on my computer.

Response from Penny AI

Hi Jenny!

We're so happy to hear that you were easily able to transition from your spreadsheet method to Penny as your virtual personal assistant!

We also love her abilities in helping you set up your day with her pre-made tasks so you can be more productive with your time!

I'll also be sure to pass along your nice comment to our amazing Customer Success team, glad to hear how great of a job they're doing to help you with any issues you run into!

Thanks again Jenny, excellent job so far!

-Team Penny

Giselle K.

Reviewed on 2020/12/31

It has helped my business tremendously by increasing follow up activity, organization of contacts and reach outs which in turn has helped me to grow my business during the past 9 months

Pros

The simplicity of the program engages me to use it daily for reminders, follow-ups and reach outs to potential customers. It is the best virtual assistant !

Cons

Sometimes I find that Penny is not up to date with current customer status on my company website.

Response from Penny AI

Hi Giselle!

Super great job at being so diligent and consistent with your work. We're happy to hear that Penny is engaging and helps motivate you with the ins and outs of your daily business responsibilities! Penny syncs with your back office nightly so any new changes will be updated in Penny no longer than the next day, but please don't hesitate to reach out to us if this isn't the case and we'll be happy to look into that for you!

Thank you Giselle!

Julie D.

Organize your leads

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Penny takes care of all of my tasks and organizes them for me.

Pros

I love that Penny does all the thinking for me and organizes all of my leads. It is easy to use and user friendly.

Cons

I would like to have 2 tabs for following up with my leads that is called: 1) CHECKING IN and 2) OTHER. Sometimes I am just checking in with a lead and not necessarily "reaching out". I might not be talking specifically about R+F,. The choices given do not necessarily work for my follow ups. (Theres a chance, Hot prsopect, Potenial client, Not Interested).

Response from Penny AI

Thank you, Julie, for the wonderful review! We are so glad to see Penny improving your productivity level with your business. Thanks for bringing up your interest in having 2 separate tabs for following up, I am listening and we will be taking a look into this.

Lori C.

Love Penny

Reviewed on 2021/01/02

It’s a great tool to help you grow your business

Pros

It’s very easy to use. I love that Penny keeps me organized. I love that it tells me what to do each day.

Cons

I don’t like that you need to use a laptop or desktop computer to sync your contacts rather than using your tablet or phone.

Response from Penny AI

Hi Lori!
We're delighted to hear how easy it is for you to use Penny! Syncing your Facebook contacts does require a computer or laptop because it uses a tool that only those systems can support but you can sync your Instagram and mobile contacts straight from your phone! Feel free to reach out to us at our chat if you'd like more information on how to do that!

Thanks Lori!

Paula H.

Paula review

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Overall it's a great product.

Pros

Random selection of reachouts. It helped me to be more regular in my reaching out. And tracking my follow ups.

Cons

I couldn't find a way to delete people I didn't want in my prospects. I had to just mark them not interested and sometimes they come back up.

Response from Penny AI

Thank you, Paula, for the wonderful feedback. I am so glad Penny has helped you with your independent business by advancing your reach out game and tracking your followup! Thanks for flagging that you aren't able to find a way to delete your prospects please get in touch with our incredible support team who will be more than happy to assist you.

Sailynn D.
  • Industry: Online Media

Great Software for Newbies

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Helps me manage my business on the go

Pros

Its simple to sign up, simple to use, simple to navigate and simple to control your business

Cons

Overall it is amazing. Sometimes it has glitches but that is to be expected!

Response from Penny AI

Thank you Sailynn for the wonderful feedback. I am glad you have been enjoying Penny and that you find her to be user friendly for any consultant. We will continue to improve our product to ultimately improve your business!

Hannah C.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Penny has drastically improved and streamlined customer management in my business

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

I find that Penny has drastically improved and streamlined my customer relationship management capabilities. Everything is in one place and easily accessible. It’s very benedical having all my customer and prospect information at my fingertips, plus reminders for who I need to connect with, and sample language to help with making those connections with ease. Their customer service is responsive and their offerings constantly evolving and I really get exceptional ROI from my monthly investment and value for money. I have shared this with my team and everyone who uses it also loves it and find it truly helps their business grow.

Pros

I absolutely love Penny and use it every day in my business to help manage my customers and prospects. It’s so easy to setup and incredibly user friendly and I love that it can be tailored specifically for my industry. It’s also constantly evolving its offerings and improving the functionality and features so there is always something new available that makes the app even more useful.

Cons

There truly aren’t any cons that I’ve experienced, other than some small quirks. And the customer service is fantastic so anytime a new suggestion is offered they really take it into consideration to create improvements.

Response from Penny AI

Dear Hannah, We are so excited to read your review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Penny. Our goal at Penny is to get independent consultants like yourself, one more sale and we are beyond grateful that Penny has exceeded your limits! Thank you for raising awareness to your team that Penny can ultimately change their business too!

Betty K.

Increase Sales

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

My sales have increased. I’m able to complete daily tasks in an organized matter. I feel more organized then ever!

Pros

The ability to keep my contacts, follow ups organized.

Cons

Trying to find some information can take some time.

Response from Penny AI

Betty! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to see Penny has been keeping your business organized and on track. Thank you for bringing to my attention that necessary information can be hard to track at times. We appreciate your feedback and will be adding more useful blogs and resources available, to make your experience finding information easier. Thanks again.

Liz Z.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 2020/12/31

Super happy with the service provided with Penny for managing my business.

Pros

I love how Penny organizes my contacts and enables me to track who I have interested with.

Cons

There can be a lag in reloading. Takes a bit to catch up.

Response from Penny AI

Hi Liz!

We couldn't agree with you more! Penny's smart AI to help filter recommended prospects to you who are more likely to respond positively to you is game changer! If you're finding Penny is being a little slow from saving all that information in your account, you can try refreshing your page to nudge her back into speed! Thank you for your feedback Liz! Sounds like you're on the right track keep it up!

-Team Penny

Yvonne B.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Must have for your Home based Business

Reviewed on 2021/01/05

Penny has allowed me to focus on connecting with contacts without worrying about who or where I should start each day.

Pros

The ease in setting it up, downloading my contacts and using Penny

Cons

Duplication of some contacts, coming up with my own scripts

Response from Penny AI

Hi Yvonne!

We couldn't agree with you more! Sometimes, the hardest part of anything is simply starting, so we're happy to hear that Penny's doing a fantastic job of eliminating that step so that you can just jump right in!

Nice work downloading your contacts and getting Penny up so quickly, way to go!

-Team Penny

Kortnie A.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Very satisfied

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Pros

It links with my social media accounts which is helpful.

Cons

It is difficult for me to find current customers or search contacts. I am also unable to add other contacts I have outside of social media.

Response from Penny AI

Dear Kortnie, I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of your experience with Penny. I am so glad to hear that Penny has truly made your business easier to run by linking your social media accounts. Thank you for the concern about being unable to add other contacts. Please contact our customer service team, they are a spectacular group of enthusiastic individuals who are always willing to go the extra mile for our consultants! We appreciate you reaching out to help us understand how to help you better. Thank you, Kortnie!

Carolyn S.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Best tool for direct sales!

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Pros

This software makes running my business so much more organized and efficient! It’s easy to use and the customer service is amazing. I love the integration with my social media platforms and how easy it is to use.

Cons

Given that it is still relatively new, there seem to be a few kinks that they’re working out but their customer service is amazing. Anytime I have an issue or concern, they promptly respond and also regularly implement any suggested changes.

Response from Penny AI

Dear Carolyn, I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of your experience with Penny. I am so glad to hear that Penny has truly made your business easier to run effectively. Thank you for the comment about our customer service team, they are a spectacular group of enthusiastic individuals who are always willing to go the extra mile for our consultants! We are always taking your feedback into deep consideration and we appreciate you reaching out to help us understand how to help you better. Thank you, Carolyn!

Melisa W.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Thank you for all you do!

Reviewed on 2021/01/20

From the very beginning I have always had the most pleasant experience with Penny and the entire staff! Everyone is extremely friendly and always willing to help me have a BIG DAY!

Pros

This software has been such an integral part of working efficiently and effectively! The level of detail that has been put into the software that is specific to our company/industry’s needs has been an incredible asset to my business and to those in my team!

Cons

A little nuance is going through hundreds contacts that I follow on platforms such as Instagram that get rolled up in my contact list that are celebrities or companies. These are not true contacts and it’s a little time consuming to weed them out rather than approving them being added to my list.

Response from Penny AI

Hi Melisa!

Thank you so much for appreciating the thoughtfulness of our developers work in order to customize Penny to suit your company and consultants needs!

If you're finding categorizing and filtering through your contacts time consuming, I'd recommend you focus solely on completing tasks on your Daily screen as those are the contacts Penny has determined are hot leads and who're most likely to respond positively to your reach out! If you'd like more tips on that, reach out to us via our chat and we'll be happy to provide you with more tips on how to utilize Penny to maximize her tools for your business workflow!

Hope to hear from you soon, have a great #BIG day and keep up the great work!