FigPii

Cloud-based conversion rate optimization platform

Rajesh C.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Optimize The Conversion Rate

Reviewed on 2020/11/21

My overall experience with Figpii is awesome so far. They have a strong support team and they try to solve every customer issue with sincerity and utmost care. Besides, they try to consider any important feature request. That's why Figpii is gradually improving in terms of functionality. If you want to get a great level of user experience with an increased conversion rate, Figpii could be one of the best options for you.

Pros

There is no doubt that "Figpii" is the tool that will dramatically increase the conversion rate. When it comes to analyzing user behaviors and increasing the conversion, Figpii will give you an optimum solution.

The Heatmap function of this tool is so much easy to use. On top of that, it will not provide you with unnecessary data so that you can focus on the right information. Besides, the simple and excellent video recording tool will make your day even shiny.

Another noticeable thing is the customer support of Figpii. Whatever challenges or issues you face with Figpii, the dedicated customer support team will always be there to help you out. Most importantly, the pricing of this product is so generous and affordable. I just can't believe that I am getting this level of functionality at this price range.

Cons

There is no denying that Figpii is an awesome software to understand user behavior. However, there is some room for improvement as well. First of all, I would love to use heatmaps and videos on several AB test versions. The figpii team is yet to develop this feature. I think they can make the poll management system more intuitive. Another problem I face with Figpii is click maps don't work properly. Although the issue is not frequent, all kinds of bugs should be improved.

Brian C.

The best way to see how visitors use your site!

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

As a user of HotJar for the last few years and prior to that an early adopter of JS based heatmap software I love the simplicity that comes with FigPii. I'm very happy using the platform and I'm excited to see what feature you might add next.

Giving the opportunity, I'd probably buy a few more lifetime licences should you ever run the deal again as I have many more smaller customers who would love to use it.

Pros

It's very easy to set up and get going. I have some of my clients access their own sections and they are able to add their own recordings without having to bother me every time they want something new tracked

Cons

I have a few issues, especially with the heatmaps where the css simply doesn't pull through so the site doesn't render in FigPii how it does to the user. This unfortunately makes this feature useless for me on these sites.

Faisal faruque R.

FigPii Made Me Provide The Best User Experience To My Customers!

Reviewed on 2020/11/21

Since I am a content marketer and monetize my blogs with affiliate links, I have to read the mind of the users. I mean I must know what the users are looking for and whether I can deliver that to them or not. This is where FigPii is helping me with its analytics. I was a bit skeptical about the capability of this product. They are a relatively new company. But I was totally impressed just after my first week of using FigPii. This is an all in one package for knowing the user behaviors and interactions. The heatmap, AB testing, and videos give me an overview of the strength and weaknesses of that particular page. I can easily fix them by those data and increase the conversion rate. My revenues are gradually improving and all the credit goes to this awesome tool.

Pros

The first thing I like about FigPii is their features. I get all the necessary features that are needed for an online business to understand the users better. Therefore, I don't have to pay for individual subscriptions of different tools. The heatmap and session recording are the most used feature in my case. The tool is also very fast and fluid. I am not a developer or tech geel. But I didn't have to go through tough learning curve to use this. I appreciate the developers for such kind of user experience.

Cons

FigPii has all the necessary features. It has got a powerful split tester too. I have to change designs and add features to my client's website and use A/B testing a lot for this purpose. But the controls are somewhat limited and sometimes it's glitchy. If the developers could add some more parameters and granular control in the A/B testing feature especially for the affiliate marketers, it would be awesome.

Nejerfan A.

Easy to set up and understand what is going on your site

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

Pros

We started using FigPii a few months ago, initially, we only used heatmaps and video recording. I then talked to the customer our success manager and he showed us how to run AB tests. I Was not a big beleiver to start with. But oh boy, it was a game changer. We have managed to increase our mobile conversion rate by 30% which was a game changer for us. It is the main reason I decided to write this review. I absloutely love the support and how fast they turn-around items.

Cons

Cons: I wish they had a way to track goals globally. Everytime we setup a test, we have to recreate the same goals. We made some mistakes in goals set up that caused some delays. There is no way to take a screen shot of all the different variations when you first luanch a test. You cannot delete heatmaps or videos.

Sazedur R.
  • Industry: Design

www.figpii.com tool is the best tool tracking your website audience I've seen.

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

My overall experience is awesome.This tool gives me a whole idea about my audience. It's very helpful for business growth and a user-friendly tool. If you use the tool it will help you to track your audience.

There are some extra interesting options like polls, recording, heatmaps. Which helps to grow a business.

It is very easy to use and very effective.

This is my overall experience and It's was awesome.

Pros

Okay, let me explain what I like about this tool. What I like most about this tool is the track of your audience on every page.
I really like A/B testing options.
Here you can run your campaign. After running the campaign you get your unique visitors, conversion rate, variations, bounce rate, and much more. Which makes a business easier.

How long visitors are on a page of a website is a very important aspect of a business.

There are many experiments that can be done at once, which I have not seen in any other tool.

It's most important for business growth and here you get it easily.

Cons

Here I could add some more features like how much content needs to be given on any page of a website. I thought it would be nice to add something like this.

But it's overall good for a business to grow.

Wynne P.
  • Industry: Online Media

Complete conversion rate optimization toolset

Reviewed on 2020/09/20

I'm extremely happy with the tool. So much so I'm recommending all my marketing friends to start using it.

Pros

I love figpii.

It has VERY slick AB testing functionality, which in my opinion is better than Unbounce in this regard and on-part with Convertize.

Embed the Figpii pixel using HTML or Google Tag Manager. Choose a URL you want to split test. QUICKLY Create variants using the onscreen WYSIWYG editor. Choose an objection (option, purchase, page visit, button click, etc). Then hit the "go" button.

Simple. Powerful. Get's the job done with no fuss.

It has similar qualitative CRO functionality to Mouseflow, CrazyEgg, or Hotjar, with heatmaps, session recording, and polls.

Comes with GDPR and CCPA compliance, which is essential these days when marketing in USA or Europe.

Cons

To be honest, I don't think I've found a negative yet.

Mohammed S.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

The best tool for increasing Conversion Rate

Reviewed on 2020/11/21

I love this tool because I get all of the features to optimize conversion rates in one place. I can do A/B testing, create Polls, can see the activity of my visitors through recording and heatmaps. By analyzing the data of these tools, I can create a super high converting landing page. I get two main benefits from FigPii. One is a high conversion rate and the other one is a low bouncing rate. These two things ensure the maximum profit for me. In one word it is an awesome tool for marketers.

Pros

As a marketer, I have to work for increasing the conversion rate always. A/B testing is one of the best ways to increase the conversion rate. I have used their ab A/B testing tool and found the best option for the highest conversion. Another thing I love is the polls option. It helps me to understand whether visitors are satisfied with my content or not. And the result of this option helped me to add extra value to my readers. As a result, visitors are spending more time on my website which helps me to beat my competitors. As an Amazon Affiliate Marketer, I have to keep an eye on the bouncing rate as it is a ranking factor of google. Using their Heatmaps tool I have found the cause of bouncing for a specific page and added extra content to keep them on my website. It is super helpful for me.

Cons

If I say honestly, there is nothing I dislike except the trial period. As there are multiple functions and require time to get the correct data, I think they should extend it to 21 days or more.

Reyad M.
  • Industry: Market Research

Best Conversion rate optimization tools

Reviewed on 2020/11/21

To me it feels a lot cheaper than any other tool. And its lifetime deal is really awesome.

Pros

It is very important for me to understand the actions of the visitors of my website. FigPii's Unlimited heatmaps, recordings, A / B tests & polls to collect user feedback have made this task much easier for me. Most importantly its live support. I got my solution within 1 hour every time.

Cons

The biggest place to improve FigPii is mobile session. I think lot of bugs here.

Hunter B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Amazing Software!!

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Pros

I loved being able to see everything in one area, and the ease of use with it!

Cons

From my point of view, there were not many cons, I am not a developer, but when our developer installed everything it was amazing.

Alex H.

Marketing Swiss knife

Reviewed on 2020/02/03

I'm happy with the features that FigPii provides. I see, that guys work hard and add new features to the system. The support is on a high level - they are ready to answer any questions, consider any feature request we send, and explain things that are not clear.

Pros

FigPii is an excellent combination of tools for analyzing user's behaviors. Heatmaps is one of the best that I saw before - it's really simple in use and doesn't overload you with unnecessary data.

Video Recording - my next favorite tool in FigPii package. Easy to use and powerful.

Also, I would like to note that the product has a very competitive price for such functionality.

Cons

It would be really cool to see heatmaps or videos for the different AB test versions but this functionality is missed.

The functionality of creating and managing of Polls might be more intuitive.

Shafiul K.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

A Handy Toolset for Marketer

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

Digital marketing heavily relies on getting accurate and up to date data. And, if the data is presented in a simplistic manner then absorbing and implementing the insights become much easier. I have increased the conversion rate by about 19%, which is tremendous on any scale. Talking about video recording, recording sessions, and analyzing them are very simple and straightforward. It is the key for me. I want my job done but at the same time, the tool has to be simple and painless.

Pros

I must admit that their customer service department is awesome. Whenever I get stuck on anything or need clarification on something. I just asked and got a quick reply with everything explained. It seems the customer service guys know their job pretty well and always eager to get feedback. Furthermore, their pricing is quite reasonable in the industry standard, and having four different price plans brought a lot of flexibility for the customer. Only Heatmaps and Session recordings at a time differ for price plan, other than these all are the same. Lastly, a free trial without inserting card details is great for the skeptic.

Cons

Although they have great affordable pricing, I would love to get the SMALL package for around 60 dollars. Besides, they can extend the free trial period from 14 days to a month, which would be a great add on for newbies.

Sinan H.

Figpii a great tool for analysing interaction

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Very enjoyable and trustworthy.

Pros

FigPii is an easy tool to implement, onboard and to use. It is also addictive and gives great insights on how our visitors and clients are interacting with our SaaS solution. Previously, we used to be in the dark, knowing so little on where our customers get stuck. The other alternatives on the market were either too expensive, or only focused on one aspect of our business. FigPii on the other hand was a breath of fresh air, it had all we need in one place and with no pain at all.

Cons

From a SaaS point of view, FigPii lacks some additional insights on user behavior. How often does he login, what type of action he using the most and in which context? The discovery of the user journey is currently only available through the video recording tool, which helps a lot but still lacks aggregated data views that help make better decisions.

Ruben T.
  • Industry: Computer Games

Great for any marketer

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

The team seems to care about customer experience. They keep asking for feedback, so that's great in products like this.

Pros

Great pricing. Easy to use and generous plan limits. I prefer it over hotjar.
It has everything I need: heatmaps and recordings.

Cons

Click maps are sometimes buggy on certain pages of my site (clicks appear on the top-left corner). I'm sure customer support will have a look at that when I report this. Scrollmaps are super helpful.

Michael B.

Great Interface & Good Value For Money

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

Pros

Very easy to use interface. The screen recordings playback have multiple speeds which allows you to watch more in very little time.

Cons

It was initially a bit challenging to setup for a newbie but customer support was amazing!

Fernando adrian O.

Great platform to analyze user behavior

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

It is a platform that I liked, I have used hotjar, Heyflow, Yandex metrica and personally it works better than the ones mentioned above.

Pros

Easy to integrate, easy to use and extremely easy to analyze recorded sessions.

Cons

50% of the mobile sessions have a bug when they are recorded and the screen does not show well when analyzing the video.