Innago

Write a Review!
Manage Rentals Better. For Free. Start Saving Time & Money.

5.0/5
4.8/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

Melissa
Melissa
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Dependable and streamlined property management platform

Reviewed on 2023/04/04

I love that Innago sends automated emails to my tenants when rent is due. If rent is overdue and a late payment fee is added per the lease agreement, having Innago send it rather than me contacting the tenant makes it much more professional and impartial. My tenants are paying on average 5 days earlier than before I implemented Innago. This is all at no cost to me! This is a piece of software that makes sense for any commercial or residential landlord that would appreciate a more professional and transparent interaction with their clients.

Pros

The most impactful features that Innago gave me include:- Easy to maintain and view rent payment status from all tenants- Optional online rent payment from tenants at no cost to me- Automatic email reminders for rent / other charges due- Storage of lease files- Ability to pre-schedule rent increases per the lease in place.- Platform for tenant and landlord to communicate including online lease signing/lease storage, maintenance requests and repair resolution.

Cons

I would like the ability to preview communications /invitation with the prospective tenant prior to sending it so that I can make sure it is correct. I would like a feature for the tenant name field to have an alternative field for 'business name' rather than First Name and Last Name.

PAUL

Great for small ( 25 units ) users

Reviewed on 2021/01/06

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

I am in my late 60's so I am not acclimated to changing things that I have done from a long time. I switched over to Innago about two years ago mostly to consolidate my tenant payments in one place. I have since added tenant screening and will be adding the background check as well.

What I most appreciate is the excellent customer service !!! When you call unlike most places you speak to a live person. They are knowledgeable on how to use the software and walk you through step by step. I highly recommend this company.

Cons

Having used this software for two yearsI have not found any as of now.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Cost and seem to fit better with the size of my company
zach
  • Used for Free Trial

Value driven for small business or personal rentals

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

Can they make you a website? Yes, they can.
Can you Ensign contracts etc? Yes, can sign leases...

Can they make you a website? Yes, they can.
Can you Ensign contracts etc? Yes, can sign leases online. Free
Online applications. Rolled out in next 30 days.
Tenant screening? Yes. Partnered with Transunion.
Does it publish vacancies? No marketing of units. Doesn’t post to any renting website.
App? No app for the phone yet.
Tenant communication - only through the portal and/or email them
No Owner portal.
Does accounting sync to a bank account? To QBO, and multiple accounts can sync to one QBO, maybe?
Renter insurance accountability? Nothing yet. Looking into
it.

Pros

I love how their pricing works. It's a free product to use, it only costs you when a client pays through their system. They are definitely for the value driven.

Cons

Only one signal sign on.(can’t have multiple sign ons), but you can set up accounts by owner. If you have multiple owners of different properties in your portfolio, you will need to set up an individual account for each. Hence why it is only good for small business or personal rentals. They don't have a lot of the features other software's like it has, but it has the core main few.

Response from Innago

Thanks for the feedback, Zach! As you pointed out, we take pride in being value-driven. So much so that all our features are now 100% free to use for landlords/property managers.

We're also happy to say that we now offer multi-user login for our accounts, so different owners can be accommodated. Renters insurance is coming soon as well, so keep an eye out!

• Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Easy use for any level.

Reviewed on 2024/02/14

Pros

What I like the most of Innago is that it is so easy to use. I started off with no experience and I was able to setup my tenants with no hassle. The tracking of payments is probably my favorite thing thus far. I am able to keep all my tenants document in one application.

Cons

I would say the small thing that is a bit of a hassle is adding multiple tenants to the same house hold but other than that everything is smooth.

Adam

Owner/Operator - Impressed!

Reviewed on 2021/06/24

Very happy. If there was an issue, the tech support reached out within an hour. I would even get responses on a Sunday.

The customer service has been stellar overall.

Pros

The side menu on this software makes it easy to navigate for all users who are tech savvy or not. I really enjoy the automation Innago provides for rental payment collection. Many of my tenants have expressed how satisfied they are on their end. 93% of my tenants have happily switched to Innago.

Additionally it is FREE to landlords which is very appealing to those who are not on a large enterprise level of units.

Cons

Currently there is no iOS app available to landlords - only tenants.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Ease of use and ease of integration. Whenever new software is implemented it can be overwhelming - the interface of Innago makes it easy.

Response from Innago

Thanks Adam! iOS app for landlords incoming soon!

Gil

Best online property management

Reviewed on 2022/01/17

Great experience, they have great advanced tools, very good customer service, much better than competitors. Need some improvement on reports but the advantages easily shadow any missing features which are not critical.

Pros

features it has that can be customized and configured according to your lease terms, highly customizable and at the same time provides you with automatic processes such as for charging late fees, ability to upload documents, send reminders and much more.

Cons

I am missing a landlord app!!! in 2022 such a service should have an app for landlords!!! I would have liked to see them improve on history of payments and on flexibility for applying payments to invoices in case a tenant pays in one lump sum for several invoices. Another thing is an option to send a tenant a reminder about his entire debt not just per invoice. Also, need to improve on ease of creating invoices or reminders, if you are already viewing a certain tenant or property have that one selected as default instead of the need to start selecting. Also need better alerts for maintenance requests by tenants, but I assume this will be improved if a landlord app is introduced.

TenantCloud

Reasons for Choosing Innago

They did not have that many features, it is not as user friendly as this one and not enough automated processes and configurations that innago has built in. In addition, their customer service is horrible and very slow. innago.com has a superior product and prompt and friendly service. In fact they dedicate a customer service person to you.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Free to use for landlords and very affordable for tenants to make payments and also seemed to have more flexible features, more customizable.
Robert

Beats paying massive amounts of money to quick books.

Reviewed on 2022/08/04

Pros

The ACH feature works great for tenant that don't want to stand in line at the bank or pay me directly.

Cons

I wish there was more accounting features than just expense tracking, but at that point you're getting into the lane of quick books or other accounting software.

Response from Innago

Hi Robert, we appreciate your review! Happy to see that you're saving more by not paying massive amounts to quick books. If you need more assistance on our accounting features, please contact us at [email protected]

Peggy

I like what I see so far.

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

The support is HIGHLY responsive and extremely supportive in explaining and troubleshooting. It's way beyond the support I get from my current company.

Pros

This software does a lot, I like the invoicing system that allows me to tailor specific billing for the tenants for the regular payments as well as special payments and assessments that arise from time to time.

Cons

It's a little slow to load and I have to jump around to a lot of different sections to get the info I need. Better to have a tenant/property page with just that tenant's information there for a good view of what's going on with that tenant/property without distractions from other tenant/properties at the same time.

Response from Innago

We appreciate the feedback, Peggy. For now, the best way to view a tenant's information is directly through the "tenants" tab. There you can find all the information associated with any individual renter. Feel free to reach out to the support team if there's anything we can help out with!

Graciela

Great tool for landlords who want to self-manage

Reviewed on 2021/12/01

I started using Innago when I decided to transition out of using a property manager into self-managing and it helped make the process as seamless as possible. I uploaded my lease template and my tenants signed electronically. Invoices and late fees are automated, and interface is friendly and intuitive. The product is great, but the best part about using Innago is the excellent customer service - I've always received prompt responses to my inquiries and it's easy to ask questions to a live person if needed.

Pros

I appreciate Innago's flexibility in features - I was able to apply different settings to not only different properties but different units within the same property based on the terms of the different leases (late fees, etc.). Being able to have my tenants sign their lease electronically through Innago is also a huge benefit for me.

Cons

I have not had any issues with Innago other than initially when I was only using the website on my iPad and it was slightly less convenient to navigate than if I were using a regular computer.

Avail

Reasons for Switching to Innago

The ability to absorb my tenants' fees for online payment.
Kimberly
  • Industry: Hospitality

Impressed with Innago

Reviewed on 2023/04/06

They have been great with excellent customer service, prompt responses, user friendly system, ease of use and setup, and reasonable payout times

Pros

Their customer service has been great so far. Coming from another service, I was sorely disappointed in that company's customer care and ability to take care of me. I did not feel they could be trusted to process my rent payments. I am so relieved to be with Innago. They have responded back immediately each time I've sent a question, and they processed my rent payments in a reasonable time.

Cons

I haven't found anything I dislike about them. It took a few extra days to get my first rent payment but that's to be expected.

Avail

Reasons for Choosing Innago

KeyCheck uses Stripe, and Stripe was giving me issues and refusing to send my rent payment/pay outs. Their customer service was awful. I kept getting passed around to people who gave me different reasons for their hold on my payouts, and no one could figure out how to help me. This was a critical issue for me because I'm a small woman-owned business, and any delay on my payouts creates issues for me to be able to fulfill my obligations to my tenants. Innago had good reports of customer service and people who seem to truly care, and so far I've found that to be exactly true.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

They were rated as having good customer service
Lynn

Easy Setup, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

Innago is so easy to use that I can move out a tenant in minutes, and move-in is even faster.

Pros

Setup of the property I manage and the tenants who live there was, without doubt, the easiest I've ever experienced, and Innago is the sixth program I've used in the 20 years I've been a property manager.

Cons

I haven't found anything negative yet. I didn't understand the fee structure at first, but now that I do, I'm only amazed that it took me as long as it did.

Buildium and SimplifyEm

Reasons for Choosing Innago

The former product had grown too expensive for our small property management business.

Reasons for Switching to Innago

The lack of a monthly fee was the primary reason. Prompt responses from the Innago team, even before I made a decision, was a close second reason.

Response from Innago

Thanks so much, Lynn. We're proud to be the solution in your journey for great property management software! Sometimes the sixth time's the charm..

Wendy

Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed on 2022/02/08

Someone always calls me back or sends me an email in a timely manner. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very patient and friendly on the phone and super helpful. His customer service is outstanding! I plan to continue working with Innago for many years to come!

Pros

The program is not difficult and the help features are clear and concise.

Cons

Nothing. It's a user friendly program and you can also download the phone AP.

Zillow Rental Manager

Reasons for Switching to Innago

It's much easier to get in touch with a live person at Innago and in a timely manner.
Jonathan

Great Property Management Software

Reviewed on 2021/03/11

Positive experience, I like having a centralized location for income and expenses

Pros

The software is comprehensive and allows you to do a lot of things such as setting up tenants in apartments, setting up different contracts and when they start for the same apartment, sending tenants invoices for bills and reminders when they forget to do so, having mobile apps, and more

Cons

There is a slight learning curve to using the interface but is easy enough to be learned by anyone

Response from Innago

Thanks for the review Jonathan!

Joe

Bride post Rent payment online 20 minutes before she walked down the isle!

Reviewed on 2023/01/12

Pros

Everything! Innago make it easy to be a landlord

Cons

Messaging is a little slow and it does not have spelling or grammar

trusten

Newbie user

Reviewed on 2021/07/15

overall similar to other products out there so you will see the userface being the same as it is easy to operate

Pros

that it is browser based I did not need to download software

Cons

That at one time it was not stand a lone, marketing would have to be outside of innago portal

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Value and did not need something that complicated

Response from Innago

Thanks so much for the review, Trusten! I'm glad we were able to get your con resolved. Hopefully you enjoy using the marketing features in Innago!

Jesslyn

We only run smoothly because of Innago

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

We are a property management company that currently manages 200+ rental properties for 40+ investors. We have 3 separate property management agents within our company. We could not do our job smoothly without Innago. We're able to assign specific properties to our 3 different agents, which really helps each agent stay organized and not overwhelmed with the other properties that aren't theirs to handle. The program is so user friendly and our tenants absolutely love it. We even hear that people come to rent from us specifically because we offer online payments and maintenance requests (Innago). The price is affordable for our small business. We also like that background and credit checks can be done though the same company as the tenant portals so we don't have to confuse tenants with multiple steps with different companies.
Customer service is the best I've ever received. I've never had an issue not resolved within 24 hours, usually fixed or questions answered within 15 minutes of emailing. I've also never sat on hold when I've called in with an issue. I had a hard time deciding if Innago was going to be good enough when we first opened our company a year ago, but I decided to give them a chance based off my experience of them answering all my questions quickly. I am so glad I decided to go with them!

Pros

Top notch customer service
Rent payment tracking
Automotive reminders
Online maintenance requests
Credit card payments accepted
Affordable
Background & Credit checks
Multiple deposit accounts allowed

Cons

Nothing! But I trust that if I ever wished Innago had another feature I could mention it to their tech team and they'd figure out how to try to make it happen - Their customer service is that awesome!

Response from Innago

Thank you so much, Jesslyn. We really appreciate your positive feedback!

Tim

Fantastic software and super responsive team

Reviewed on 2021/04/27

Innago is a very simple solution that manages all the aspects of your real estate rental. We love it!

Pros

Innago is fantastic out of the box for 99% of users. We had a few complexities that no software handled at the time and, after a few conversations with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the changes were made and we had them implemented. This is truly a development team that cares about its customers and is willing (and even better, ABLE) to make the changes that keep this product evolving into an ever-better one.

Cons

As I mentioned, any changes that we asked for were considered and, if possible, implemented. There is nothing not to like.

Response from Innago

Thanks Tim, you're the man! We're glad we've been able to provide your suggested improvements, but also grateful for the suggestions. Like many other landlords, you've helped make Innago better ;)

Rose
  • Industry: Hospitality

Happy Manager

Reviewed on 2022/08/30

Overall, I'm super happy with it. My tenants are as well! I also have the sense they are willing to make improvements as they are able.

Pros

I love that it has all the features I was looking for in one place, & the fact I could personalize my account, my documents, & my tenants profiles is a bonus. Online signing, storing leases, rental listings, good customer service, no glitches, there's so much to be grateful for (especially the price). My tenants are especially happy with the convenience, as am I. It's a huge upgrade from my last 2 online rent collection platforms.

Cons

It's got everything I need, once I get used to using it. There have been a few tasks I needed help to walk thru & learn how to use each feature. It offers so much, that it can be a a challenge to learn all at once. I think in the future, the site could improve a little on it's intuitiveness, & or provide more instructions videos or site guides for every feature.

Response from Innago

Hey Rose, thanks for reviewing us! Thankful that Innago has been a great experience for you. Thanks for letting us know about what we could improve on. We now have a library of videos that will guide you through any issues you may have. Here is a link:https://vimeo.com/showcase/10608085 Please reach out to [email protected] if you have more questions!

Robert

I recommend this software to everyone!

Reviewed on 2022/09/13

Its been great. Its easy to use and quite thorough.

Its been great. Its easy to use and quite thorough.

Pros

The dashboard makes life so easy when looking over every month. I never have a single question about the financials or status of my company.

Cons

I would like to be able to send my owners ACH's through the software.

AppFolio Property Manager

Price, ease of use.

Response from Innago

Hey Robert, thanks for reviewing us! Glad to see that you're cruising through while using Innago. I appreciate the suggestion, I will take this to our development to see if we can implement this in the future.

Christian

Give Innago a try!

Reviewed on 2021/03/13

Amazing. Makes real estate management more fun and streamlined.

Amazing. Makes real estate management more fun and streamlined.

Pros

Innago is a really nice, and seamless online property management system. Here's my reasoning... When you login you have several tabs towards the left side. You have Dashboard, Properties, Tenants, Applications, Leases and Files, Income, Expenses, Maintenance, Messaging, and Users. I don't use every single feature that Innago offers, but it's very nice they do offer a broad range of tools that almost any landlord or property manager can use. One of the things that I really love is the UI (user interface), and UX (user experience) of Innago. The web design is very nice on both desktop and mobile. I used Cozy for the longest time, but in all honestly the user experience was clunky and very convoluted, moving through menus and certain areas of the tools were not straightforward. Innago is not like that at all.

Everything is properly organized and the logic of going through any menu, selection or tool is properly implemented, which is important to me.

I also like how affordable the fees are (with tenant ACH payments).

I like the fact there is a very slick looking app for tenants. This helps me provide a more enjoyable and professional experience for them.

Cons

I think a Landlord app would be nice, but no major cons at the moment that I can think of.

Response from Innago

Thanks so much, Christian! We are hard at work on a mobile app as we speak. We're very excited to show it off once complete.

Kumar
  • Industry: Accounting

Innago Review

Reviewed on 2023/07/11

I really like the customer expeirence

I really like the customer expeirence

Pros

I lie the innago for the rental payments

Cons

None - I don't have any issues i am fully satisfied with the application

Zillow Rental Manager

THOMAS

Innago for Landlords Review

Reviewed on 2021/02/28

Innago helps me collect monthly rent, send out communications to the tenants and money shows up into my account. How easy is that?

Pros

Product is easy to use. Tenants have no problem submitting tier lease payments online. Notification on when rent is due is automatically sent, late notices etc... all automated. Really makes managing the tenant rent notifications and payments to me a breeze. Money is deposited directly into my account. The tenant pays a nominal fee and I pay zero... very awesome service.

Cons

Innago has been adding new services, which I like. With some recent functional changes... Lease agreements, which I had previously uploaded, are now a little messy with where parties sign in specific parts, etc. I'll have to go back in and clean all that up.

Response from Innago

Thanks Thomas! Let us know if you need any help with the new lease editor. I think you'll love it once you get your lease updated.

Tiffany

I recommend Innago to all first time Landlords!

Reviewed on 2022/08/08

Pros

This website is both easy to use for my tenants and myself. My favorite features are creating the lease process which is easy to use and user friendly and the expenses records with documentation as it makes tax season a breeze.

Cons

Even though they offer one on one support, trying to get in touch with your designated contact can take a few days before they get back to you.

Zillow Rental Manager and Avail

Reasons for Switching to Innago

Price point and options provided.

Response from Innago

Thanks for your review! We're happy to see that it's been easy to use for you and your tenants. I'll relay your concerns to our team so you can get your support questions answered quicker. Thanks for using Innago!

Thorough but UI is Messy

Reviewed on 2023/05/26

Pros

It's very easy for tenants to sign up and pay/automate rent payments. It's also affordable.

Cons

I find the UI to be very messy at times. It seems that some features could be combined to make for a cleaner experience where it's easier to find what I'm looking for.

AppFolio Property Manager

Price!
Nick
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Account software

Reviewed on 2021/07/13

Works great

Works great

Pros

Ease of implementation and customization with features not available on other rental management platforms at low cost

Cons

InAbility to edit tenant files once established in database

Flexible and cost

Response from Innago

Thanks so much for the review, Nick!