Tribeloo

4,9 (18)
Cloud-based desk & meeting room management software

• Industry: Facilities Services

Easy to use, very fast implementation, & no hidden costs

Reviewed on 2021/12/20

Pros

We were looking for a solution that integrated with our personal Outlook Calendar to be able to make reservations directly from Outlook. Only a few offered this option and Tribeloo was by far the easiest to use and also to set up with no hidden implementation costs like some others. I can now just book my desk in just a couple of clicks.

I also love the Tribe feature where I can manage who I can see on a floor plan and whose list of reservations I can see. This allows me to find my colleagues and book a desk next to them in seconds. As an admin, I have all the flexibility I need to set up and manage all the rules, user privileges etc... .

Setting up a new site or wing is done in minutes. We can upload just any picture and create resources ourself, without having to ask and wait (and pay) for Tribeloo to do it

Cons

Tribeloo offers some features which we don't really need such as: a newsfeed on the home page, or allowing to report an issue with a desk or asking for a service request. Since we do not need this in our situation, it can sometimes be a bit annoying as I would prefer a more trimmed down version of the app for what we need it for

Erik P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Very easy to setup and use.

Reviewed on 2020/10/31

It's a very user friendly tool!

Pros

It was quite fast to setup the account, add a floor plan and link the desks and meeting rooms.
We used to book meeting rooms in Excel, and now we can easily do it directly from Outlook.

The interactive maps are also very handy to find your team members.

Cons

More integrations with other software systems would be nice.

Teem

Reasons for Switching to Tribeloo

Much faster and easier to setup, especially with a free trial. Very complete solution (contains everything that we needed).
Timothée L.
  • Industry: Events Services

Hybrid Work

Reviewed on 2021/10/21

The return to work has conditioned us into a hybrdid mode both at home and at the office. Tribeloo allows us to bring in our employees on a regular basis while making optimal use of the space. In addition, the statistics allow us to study the work areas we have set up, and improve them in the future if necessary.

Pros

The application is very easy to use and set up! Our employees quickly adapted to this new way of coming to the office.

Cons

Some features that we do not need on a daily basis that sometimes complicate the use but the support is very present to find a solution systematically.

Arne V.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A very efficient tool to book a desk or meeting room

Reviewed on 2020/12/21

Pros

"I can easily book a desk or meeting room from my own Google calendar with the Tribeloo extension. The tool is very easy to use and straight forward. The newsfeed feature is also super handy to keep everyone in the office up to date with what is going on in the company in terms of recent news and upcoming events.

We've also got displays at the office, both for our desks and meeting rooms. They have a minimalistic design and make it extra easy to check-in your reservation or book something on the spot."

Cons

"There was one display that didn't work a 100%, but the customer support fixed it very quickly and replaced it."

• Industry: Music

Great and cheap solution for managing meeting rooms and more

Reviewed on 2021/01/22

Great experience setting up the tool and using it. Great Outlook calendar integration

Pros

We were searching for a booking tool for managing all of our meeting rooms and we came across Tribeloo which offers the most complete solution to manage rooms and at the best price compared to other products.

We started using Tribeloo to manage our meeting rooms but quickly also started using it to book desks and parking spots. The user experience is the same whether you book a desk or a meeting room, because you can do everything from the same Outlook addin and you don't need to use another one to book a parking spot or desk. Next to that it also works great on smartphones, which makes it really useful when on the road and in need of a space. Even when nothing is available anymore to book, people that have an assigned desk in the office but aren't using it that day, can then free up their desk for others to use.

Cons

No real dislikes. We gave some ideas for additional features some of which were already added

Geert V.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy to set up and manage flexworking

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Pros

After uploading a floorplan, it was very easy to set up all desks and meeting-rooms.
Integration with GSuite comes out of the box and so it's very easy to link meeting-room or desk-reservations to our calendars. There is also a Chrome extension that easily integrates GCalendar with Tribeloo.
Our office space is limited, so this tool helps us to organize our flexworking and manage periods of high-demand.

Cons

Initial setup of a site can become a bit tedious. There are many options to select from.. so the flexibility has a bit of a learning curve.
But Tribeloo customer service rocks as they are always very helpful and offer great support.

Lin B.
  • Industry: Design

Great & easy solution for booking desks, parking spots,...

Reviewed on 2021/01/11

Pros

We were looking for a solution to manage our desks and parking spots, so that our team including all the freelancers we work with, could book a desk or parking spot without a problem. We found Tribeloo and requested a demo. This convinced us right away that Tribeloo was the solution we needed!

Everyone can now easily find and book a desk, parking spot or meeting room, from either their own calendar or when using the Tribeloo app on your smartphone. There is even a feature to check who of your colleagues is in the office and when, and if there are still some seats available. This is really useful! Especially now when we are returning slowly back to the office.

Cons

Nothing to dislike really. It's has been a very reliable solution to manage our office space and does exactly what you expect of it! Great tool!

Ise V.
  • Industry: Design

Helps managing our office

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

Pros

I can easily manage our work space and therefore the related costs using the dashboard. It shows a clear overview based on all our data, so I can immediately solve problems for that day or week. It provides me all the features I need, like managing the office setup and users, which is quickly updated and very straightforward. They both are constantly changing because we work on many different projects each with a specific team, including a lot of freelancers.

Cons

There are many insights on how the office is used, but I don't use them all daily. But those extra insights do give a good roundup at the end of each month!

Sanne N.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Easy to manage different resources (desks, meeting rooms, cars, bicycles)

Reviewed on 2020/12/18

Pros

At our company works we have many graphic designers that most of the time work on site a client, but can also work from home or at the office. With Tribeloo I can now easily book a desk up front when working at the office, and also see if any of my colleagues are there. Other company resources like cars, bicycles, laptops,... are also at our disposal, and we use Tribeloo to book these as well. It's a very user-friendly tool and would definitely recommend it!

Cons

there was a small bug in the tool, so we contacted Tribeloo customer service, the person I talked to was very nice and helpful, and they quickly fixed it!

Dafydd H.
  • Industry: Media Production

Great Product at a low price

Reviewed on 2022/01/05

Great customer service.

Pros

The price was the main attraction to this product but delving a little deeper, this product has everything we need. The customer service team has been excellent is helping us set the programme up as we want it and extremely responsive.

Cons

The UI could be a bit nicer to look at and it would be nice to be able to book directly through Google Calendar (something they said that they might work on in the future).

Thierry D.

Great tool when working with collaborators

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

Very positive, it makes life of everyone easier

Pros

Very easy to let everyone book their desk before they come to the office. I also like very much the integration with Google calendar and the mobile app.

Cons

I didn't have any real dislikes, there are however a lot of functions and we don't use them all. (eg. lockers, parking slots etc)

Caroline D.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Very intuitive user interface

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

Pros

Searching for a free desk, meeting room or any other resource happens now without any problems and improved the overall user experience in the office!

Cons

We use digital signage that is linked to the software, and would like more options in displays for the desks.

Tim R.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Works fine when having multiple company locations and teams

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

Pros

I primarily use the tool to find specific teammates and to book a desk close to them, which improves working together as an agile team. There is a maximum of people allowed in the office, but with this tool we can easily still meet up.
Next to that I also like that everybody is easily kept up to date about current news and events that are happening at different company locations.
The desk displays look and work good.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes at the moment.

Rachel U.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Works great and an easy system to use

Reviewed on 2021/11/10

Very helpful software to have now we have less desks in the office due to covid. Helps us to easily ensure people are spaced out safely, and also to mke sure teams are able to sit together when needed.

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Love the interative maps so you can eaily see where your colleagues are sitting. Does everything we were looking for in a desk booking system. Easy to manage, update maps and change which desks are avaliable.

Cons

Nothing really to write for cons. The system works great!

Vanessa B.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Very User Friendly

Reviewed on 2021/10/04

Customer support and training has been wonderful.

Pros

This is a very user friendly, intuitive software that was easy to set up.

Cons

There are a few things that I would like to be able to change or set as defaults for our location. I have been advised my requests are in development, but I have yet to see them roll out.

Andrew P.

Tribeloo Desk / Office Booking System

Reviewed on 2021/10/04

Support has been excellent and always very helpful and prompt.

Pros

Very easy to use and set up.
Integration with existing Microsoft Products.
SSO

Cons

Nothing that I would improve upon other than bulk booking of desks, but not sure how that can work in reality.

Christian W.

Flex desk planning solution

Reviewed on 2021/10/11

Very smooth rollout, good user acceptance

Pros

Ease of setup, ease of use, great support, fully cloud based and integrates with Outlook

Cons

No MS Teams integration yet, no option for repeating meetings romm reservation

• Industry: Public Safety
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Stellar Product

Reviewed on 2021/10/19

Pros

It's simple, easy to use, you can use with shared offices, and can quickly access online or via mobile phone.

Cons

I cannot think of what I like least. It works!