Cogsworth

Smart online scheduling software for service industries

Tamara S.

Very useful to manage time and have organized, scheduled days and events

Reviewed on 2018/11/04

Pros

While making an appointment, Cogsworth step by step guides you on what to do and on the third step, it gives you the overall image of the appointment. You see the date, time, the city and the country you are in, you also see similar information of your partners.

If you want to have more information on the person contacting you, you can ask them questions like "What's your name?", "What's your email"? "What's your phone number?" and other necessary questions for knowing who you are going to have an appointment with. For a doctor, this is very useful as I can add questions to know which patient has a certain problem.

You will never miss anything as you get notifications. You can even choose to get an SMS if you are going to be without an internet for a while.

Cons

The software doesn't support Indian specific payment gateways

Marcela P.

Easier to do business and improve conversion rates

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

Pros

When a person wants to connect with you and make an appointment after the lead chooses the topic of the appointment, my available date and time slot, I ask for their name and the email so that I can send them customized emails. This is a good way of lead nurturing as you know that if the lead contacted you, wants an appointment with you, he is already in the consideration stage and all I need to give them is guidance, sometimes discounts and special offers. This increases the chance of turning the lead into an actual customer.

I not only save time but also my marketing efforts and budget on it as now me and my team generate leads easier than before using Cogsworth.

I also like the idea of having Privacy and Policy section right under the booking info. So if the lead is concerned about their privacy and how we are going to use their information, they can read all the necessary information.

Cons

I find it difficult to find something I would say I don’t like. I am happy with the features.

Hamlet M.

I wish I Discovered Congsworth erlier

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

Pros

I used to write thousands of emails to people I needed to make appointments with. When I first leant about Cogsworth, I thought it would just save a couple of minues of my time.

But it turned out that I saved lots of time, not just a couple of minutes! Also, I am not good at soft skills so writing emails is usually a torture for me. I need to check everything thousands of times before sending it.

Now, with Cogsworth, I just embed it in my email and the person chooses an available time slot.

Additionally, sometimes I add some questions for the person to answer and it helps me sound more professional, as though I never forget anything.

Cons

I find it difficult to mention something that is a downside for me. Perhaps the only thing is I would like it to have a whitelabel. But it's not disturbing for me so I am satisfied with what I have.

David F.

Really powerful when we got to know it

Reviewed on 2021/05/05

Quite powerful, great customer support

Pros

I was using it for the longest time just to get first timer bookings through the website. Eventually I realised that there are other features that proved very useful like standing appointments- which became a game changer.

Cons

It did not offer a complete run through, which meant that I did not find these features for some time. Or the features were built without announcing them

Arsen G.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

One of the best tools that helped me

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

This is really helpful not only for businesses but also for others who have lots of appointments and need to have a tool to help. For me, using Cogsworth is equal to saving approximately 1.5 hours a day.

Pros

Cogsworth is like my personal assistant but without a voice. I like the way everything works in Cogsworth. Everything is organized and it is really easy to use.

Cons

I think they should improve automated emails they send to their users. I regularly check my emails, even promotional ones.

Fraser M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Brillant

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Love it. Huge fan. Will recommend to all my clients. Super fast to respond to queries too. Test them and see

Pros

It works brilliantly and does everything u need it to do. Really been a huge help for me and my company. Saved me hour and of work.

Cons

None really. Maybe it’s a new product and had a few things that are coming. Also no app. But that’s all ok really.

Carl D.
  • Industry: Furniture

Awesome support and really useful service

Reviewed on 2018/03/25

Just a tremendous amount of time saved, and efficiency gains.

Pros

I love that it actually works and saves me time and gets me appointments. I am on the free plan, contemplating the upgrade which at this stage is a bit expensive, but Boris tells me that new pricing tiers are imminent.

Cons

Its still a little new, so features are 90% there. Pricing is the next big thing, but both of these things will be fixed according to the CEO.

Lisa E.

Really positive and time saving app

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Just time saving/

Pros

I like that it is really easy to sync with gsuite, and lets me just check my google calendar for my appointments booked through cogsworth.

Cons

The setup took about 15 min, which I guess isnt that bad in the grand scheme of things, but Im just really time poor.

Hannah W.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Cogsworth is a great choice for your scheduling needs

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

As a medical practice that had to switch to virtual appointments when COVID-19 hit, Cogsworth has been immensely helpful in all of our scheduling and booking needs. It was easy to get set up and has been a huge asset to our practice as we were easily able to connect our telehealth video platform to the appointment bookings.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly and has many customizable options making it look and feel like part of your website - not a third party scheduler. The customer support team is fantastic - they have always solved my problems within 24 hours whether it was clarification needed on my end or making an update to the software.

Cons

Add-ons are a little confusing, but all it takes is asking the support team for clarification.

Tigran Y.

It is a good software for managing your business, personal and other schedules.

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

When at first I read the name, I have not thought that it is a page for making notifications and setting up a personal schedule. But after registration, it was much easier because it has an even short tutorial about how to use the software. Also, it has many different ways of making meetings, and you can plan your whole day.
Cogsworth solved lots of my scheduling and appointment issues, saved lots of my time and efforts on connecting with my colleagues and clients.
It is a good software for managing your business, personal and other schedules.

Pros

It is very fast and easy to set up a meeting or change something in the schedule. Also, the website can be connected to users mail, and it will notify them about your upcoming meetings. It makes their job easier and they don’t have to make lots of clicks, go to a landing page.

Cons

It doesn’t have email marketing as part of the platform. I do get notifications about my scheduled events but as a marketing strategy, they don’t send emails like newsletters, reminders to upgrade to the paid plan and so on.

Ye J.

Productivity Booking Slots

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

Fits certain industry service providers who offer free consultation

Pros

Simple to implement and useful tool for service providers wanting an easy way to get online bookings. Sync with google calendar and set reminders.

Cons

Prefer cname flexibility instead of just an iframe embed alternative into our own branded domains. Another plus point would be online payment integration. Usecase - our consultation professionals charge by hour slots and only upon payment received, the booking slot gets confirmed.

David A.

Simple to arrange meetings

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

I am happy our company suggested using Cogsworth. It makes my whole week arranged and stress-free.

Pros

When you have lots of tasks to do and one of them is communicating with the clients, you never want to miss a second of your time on extra administrative tasks. Now I just share my appointment link with external people and they are able to book time with me. And when they select a time period, Cogsworth shows the available time.

Cons

It is relatively new and the features that I need, are marked as "Coming soon". I need "Custom staff timezones" feaure and once it is available, there is nothing else I require from this appontment scheduling software

Liana H.

New and Useful Software!

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

I can see that this software is improving and adding new features. I already like what they have on their plans and would like them to have a better on-boarding.

Pros

Usually, I use new tools and software considering the fact that they base their efforts on the drawbacks of already existing similar tools/software. Cogsworth is just what I need. I just spend a couple of minutes opening 30-minute time slots and send it to the people I am going to talk to. Then I go do my business and at the end of the day, I check my appointments for the next day. Easy and affordable!

I like it that you can choose to ask questions to your partners. It gives you an idea on what to base your speech

Cons

There should be a better on-boarding. There is a guidance, a tutorial but if the setup was done one by one, meaning they guide you to set up your calendar, then give the embed code which you could choose to skip. And all the setups could go this way, it would be easier for everyone to quickly be on-boarded.

Haik P.

Effortless appointment scheduling

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

Pros

When I learned I can schedule my appointments this easily, I suggested the company I am working for to use this software. And now everyone in the company uses it. We are all happy to have made our job easier. We no longer write emails to our clients. Especially in our development department, everyone likes Cogsworth as they never liked communicating via emails.

We are also planning to use this software as a lead generation tool by embedding it in our website.

Cons

As I was the one to suggest this software, I had a thorough look at its features and the pricing. There is nothing in this tool that I dislike. Especially when the free plan offers all the basic features need for our job

Marine S.

very useful

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

Cogsworth saves my time and calendar synchronization is pretty easy

Pros

Cogsworth has been very effective in terms of managing my meetings and office hours. We are getting more and more clients and not having to write them thousands of emails saves my time.

Embedding Cogsworth in my email, adding it to my Google calendar is just what I need.

Cons

I would like it to have a watermark. And also, there are some payment gateways not available.

• Used Other for 1-5 months

Makes you look professional. Easy and intuitive to use with plenty of documentation.

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

The video tutorials are great. It is more than just a calendar appointment setter, it allows you to specify your services where clients can specifically book you for them. It's a great small business tool that saves valuable time.

The UI itself is blazing fast and easy to use.

Cons

Very hard to come up with dislikes actually. If anything, I am not sure if an upgrade to a pro offers a trial period or if it's an outright upgrade.

Talia M.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

Pros

The layout is great and very user friendly

Cons

I don't think I would change anything honestly

Works as an appointment management tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/02

Pros

Founder cares and is helpful. Product simply works. Interface is modern

Cons

So many upgrades to get more features. Makes things a bit confusing

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Smart Booking made easy

Reviewed on 2018/11/03

During this trial period, I've tested just about all the features of Cogsworth, except for the Webhooks, which is not currently available during the Trial period. It has a lot of Potential, but seeing the ADDONS on their webpage, i think subscription costs will eventually increase even for 3 businesses sharing the cost.

Pros

We are currently looking to buy a subscription to this service, since it is really convenient for Customers to book a meeting via our website. Their portal is pretty much straightforward and easy to setup. It is also easy to integrate the code to our existing website.

Cons

Maybe the least liked about Cogsworth is the portal booking interface. It needs a lot of rework as the customer can only see a week and then click on NEXT until he / she reaches the date he wants. There should be options for a MONTH view at least and then. Also after booking confirmation, there is NO LINK to BOOK ANOTHER SERVICE. There is also very minimal customizations you can do with the booking page. I was hoping it would be like booking a HOTEL.

Andranik M.

A lot of useful and time-saving features for arranging a meeting

Reviewed on 2018/11/03

If you need an appointment-making software which is easy to use and saves time, has canned responses, Cogsworth is something you will like

Pros

Cogsworth makes it easier for me to organize thousands of interviews. I keep everything organized and still have time to rest, no confusion or overbooking. If there are various topics that I want to discuss, I can create multiple events and they can choose the one related to them.

You can also ask questions to the person you are going to have an appointment with. To make their job easier, you can give them multiple choice, mark required fields and fields you would like to know but it’s not compulsory. There are stored responses which help save time and generate ideas. It is really effective for me and for my professional level. Apart from saving time, it enables you to get valuable information and make better communication, prepare better arguments for your target audience.

Cons

It does not let me white label. Sometimes I want the person not to know what software I used so that they think I have done some magic work. Other than that, I am satisfied with both the plan and the price.

Sahakanush S.

No back-and-forth emails needed!

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

Problems that Cogsworth solved for me

a) Saved my time
b) Makes everything look more professional
c) No need for an assistant
d) No missed appointment

Pros

Cogsworth website is very easy to navigate and find the information you need.

When I signed up, it was really fast to send an email and verify my account. This step was very fast and easy, I liked it a lot. This was my first impression of Cogsworth and for me, it showed the care and attention for their product and their job the team has.

Scheduling is so simple and lets me do everything in no time

Cons

I would like the free plan to have more features than it has now. I tried the "Solo" plan and it was difficult to come back to the basic plan. I would really love to have email follow-ups.

Maya S.

Simple Booking System for Local Businesses

Reviewed on 2019/02/03

Pleasantly pleased at how easy to start collecting appointments and leads

Pros

Im amazed at how easy to start setting up online bookings and appointments. Keep your identity/brand consistent with logo upload and use the custom fields provided (drag drop editor) to collect the type of input you require. Everything is hosted by cogsworth so there's no need for domain and web hosting. Time-saver and syncs with my Google calendar too.

Cons

How about setting up country filters to block out spams? In some scenarios, service providers (eg. handyman repairs, etc) only need online leads/ bookings from local areas and not elsewhere (eg. other countries).

Serena L.
  • Industry: Design

Accept Online Booking Hassle-free

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Pros

- Anyone (even our new admin) can create a customized clean-looking online booking calendar with Cogsworth's drag and drop form builder.
- What we like is also the capability to send sms reminders to customers on their upcoming appointments.
- Easily integrate into website or use their url as landing page

Cons

Most of the features which make Cogsworth amazing seems to chargeable as a recurring subscription. Personally we think is rather costly when you start adding up all the amounts.

Jonathan E.

Be the boss, Fill your calendar!

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

I've never had much of a problem with the software.

Whenever I did the owner would always go out of his way to fix the problem or guide me on fixing it myself.

Pros

Easy, intuitive and simple to use.

The software does a great job at making the hassles of booking simple.

Cons

The only major drawback here is that the software is still growing.
But despite that, there are hundreds of addons which make this program usable right out of the box!

Luis P.

Great scheduling service

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

I am very happy with Cogsworth and how it's helping me build my business online, saving me time setting up online lessons.

Pros

I love Cogsworth's UI and how simple it is to set up services and start using it to get some appointments. I'm using it to get some bookings for online English lessons and so far it's great.

Cons

The only problem is that you neet to purchase add-ons separately for recurring appointments, payments, etc. I believe this should already be included, but I suppose it's a good business strategy for the founders.