SalesNexus Reviews

SalesNexus

CRM, Sales and Marketing Automation for B2B Sales Teams

4.5/5 (60 reviews)
Cheryl F.

Useful but no longer user friendly.

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

As previously stated: We use the system to calendar client visits and deadlines, docket important legal dates and record notes on the client.

Pros

Our firm uses the system for our docket/calendar and conflict database. It's effective for that purpose.

Cons

When the system did it's last major update, many of the flexible portions of the system were taken out of where they were useful and hidden under one lump system settings. For example: To add a new city, one must go to system settings/change fields/field/add a new entry when it used to be available right on the city field of a new client record. That's neither user friendly or efficient. One has to think like a programmer to navigate many portions of the database now. While it's fine for someone like me with that background, to a novice user it's confusing and frustrating.

Response from SalesNexus

Cheryl,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
We want to make sure you're able to get the most out of SalesNexus. There IS a way to address your frustration with the City Drop Down. In Create & Change Fields, you can turn on the Allow User Edit List or Enter Custom Value or both.
The first will allow you to add items to the list on the fly while on a contact. The 2nd will allow you to enter a city for a given contact even if it's not on the list.
If you'd like, we can turn them on for you. Just let us know.
Or let us know if there is a good time for a quick call and we can walk you through it. Email us at [email protected]

7.0/10
John G.

Support at Sales Nexus is Over the Top!

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

Everyone I have spoken to at Sales Nexus over the years has been extraordinarily responsive to my needs as a small company. The chat feature allows me to explain better my situation, and get better answers than a help desk. It also gives me a transcript of the exchange so I can save them and not forget the procedures.

I am also impressed by the persistence of the support staff in pursuing my problem du jour to make sure that I’m totally satisfied.

Sales Nexus is the center of my company’s marketing, and has been an investment that continues to return its cost to me as profits. I’ve tried many other ways of doing business, and none were as cost-effective and game-changing as Sales Nexus.

The staff is available and super-intelligent. Today Mark knew to include a tweak that I forgot to say I needed, and I was amazed to see it already implemented for me without addition explanation or charge.

Thank you guys at support in Sales Nexus. You make a difference for me everyday!

Pros

I use the email features of SN to great advantage. If you want to send a direct, personal message to a lot of people, Sales Nexus is really the cheapest and most reliable, while allowing you to get help every step of the way.

Cons

There may be features you won't need in the program, but it's still worth the benefits.

Kurtis S.

Still The Best CRM

Reviewed on 2016/10/11

I have been using Nexus for 6 years. I'm a big CRM guy and I am constantly checking to see what else is out there- nothing has convinced me to move. The reasons are:
1) EXTREMELY custom - izable fields
2) VERY robust sorting abilities, you can sort, filter and search and find anything you are looking for
3) VERY robust scheduling follow up ability- with campaigns, you can schedule a series of activities on auto pilot
4) Reporting- so many ways to generate the reports you need
5) Dashboards (also very customizable) - can see your Key Perform. Indicators at a glance
6) VERY robust admin features- the ability to have separate sales reps/managers with different access/edit levels
There are many more reasons, but this is still the best CRM around!

Cons

Printing letters- the mail merge if you are mass printing is not very functional- needs work.

Mara G.

Sales Nexus User Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Pros

I have been using Sales Nexus for years. I think they have a great CRM system with the ability of scheduling tasks and emails. No need to add an email marketing system with all of their functions. They are a contact management and marketing platform combined. They have excellent customer service that lets you know when they are going to be doing maintenance. If there has ever been a problem they are quick to respond with answers to my questions.

Cons

I really can't think of anything I don't like with the exception of a subscribe form which you can add to your website youself, which is what I did. Their email templates are easy to use and design with links to social media, they have sales propecting as well as a lead system.

Response from SalesNexus

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts Mara!
Let us know if we can help with anything!

Michael F.

SalesNexus is a powerful CRM!

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

I have been using SalesNexus for more than 9 years. The support team is wonderful to work with and ALWAYS solves whatever issue I need help with. The tutorial and training are top notch! The email click notifications turns leads into "hot leads" helping close more sales.

Pros

The customer support chat, intuitiveness and ease of use of SalesNexus are it's best features.

Cons

The "Quick Search" field only allows a search of all primary fields or up to three of the primary fields to be searched.. I would like to see that increased to 5, but it's so easy to designate which three fields it's not a "real' Problem but more my preference.

Response from SalesNexus

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Mike!
We appreciate your business and will continue to be here for you if you need us.

David P.

SalesNexus excels in internet marketing

Reviewed on 2016/10/06

My business is all about prompt customer service. SalesNexus surpasses all expectations when it comes to answering my questions about new features or normal processes that I may have forgotten. The online chat support is as close to perfect as it gets. In addition to our e-mail marketing campaigns that we use SalesNexus for, they've also added reports that help my company assess more accurately where to focus our marketing resources. We've gotten to the point where SalesNexus is an integral part of our marketing campaign.

Nancy M.

Great Sales and Marketing tool

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

I've used Salesforce.com and Zoho but for my money and the blending of the email campaign tool and CRM, it's why I've used SalesNexus with two different companies I started.

Pros

I really like the fact that it integrates an email marketing tool with the CRM. This is not an extra feature like many other well known CRMs

Cons

The reporting features are fine but maybe a few more options for filters on reporting would be nice.

Debra A.

Extremely user friendly

Reviewed on 2017/06/30
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have used many databases over the years and find the adaptability of Nexus to our needs is extremely helpful.

Pros

Ease of training new people to the system and ability to give them one page with the parameters of how to enter/access records.. Chat support is knowledgeable and efficient.

Cons

Admins should have the ability to perform more functions without having to contact Nexus such as mass delete of tasks for users.

Vincent P.

It is very user-friendly

Reviewed on 2016/10/20

MediWaste Disposal has been using the SalesNexus CRM tool for the last 5+ years and we have nothing but a positive outlook on this platform. It is very user-friendly and allows our salespeople to stay on task with their daily sales management in a very organized fashion. They also have a wonderful customer service team that seems to always accommodate us with any need that may come up. We couldnt be any happier with SalesNexus and we would highly recommend them to any business, whether big or small.

Dmitriy F.

Good system

Reviewed on 2018/06/26
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Good support, decent email delivery, the part that I like the most is that it comes with the CRM as well as email marketing, all in one

Cons

Flexibility is somewhat limited after the new revision, previous version was a lot more user friendly, there are improvements in the new version but no flexibility to change the layout. Hopefully they will change that sometime soon.

Terry W.

Thanking Database Technician's at SalesNexus especially Mike Roa

Reviewed on 2016/08/04

I am always in awe at the ease with which the technicians, particularly Mike Roa, approach and solve my problems. This has been consistent since Crystal-Barkley Corporation started using SalesNexus more than 9 years ago. The professionalism and speed with which they give attention to large or small requests keeps me very humble. As new advances arise in our field SalesNexus is always way ahead and ready for training. Thank you

Dmitriy F.

Good CRM

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Pros

Flexibility and ease of use make this software attractive

Cons

There was an instance the response to my inquiry took longer than expected

Response from SalesNexus

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Dmitriy!
We appreciate your business and will continue to be here for you and responding quickly if you need us.

Michelle G.

Sales Nexus Review

Reviewed on 2015/10/11

I recently changed companies, but at my previous employer I was the marketing manager and we used Sales Nexus. We had many custom requests that sales nexus could accommodate. Their support team by far exceeds all expectations. Mike Roa and Kendra Banton are a strong team and I would recommend sales nexus over any other platform especially because of the support team that comes with it.

Pros

Customizable. With Chad as the programmer even if we had to try a few times before it was right, he could customize our platform.
Support. Kendra and Mike are unbeatable compared to any other support I've worked with.
Price. It's worth every penny
Reports. The reports are informative and easy to read.

Cons

It's very user friendly either in workflow or functionality. As a marketing manager I would be in the system daily but wish setting up workflows and campaigns were more visual and able to be customized like infusionsoft.

Kristina H.

Excellent and support if the best I ever used

Reviewed on 2009/07/13

Can't say enough on ease of use, support, training, and all my ACT contacts just moved over. Would highly recommend them.

Pros

On line support and training videos for learning on your own time. Very responsive to questions. Used ACT for 10 years, now I can get to SalesNexus on road from any computer,
Does everything ACT did and more. We have 3 of us using one version of the database.

More than meets our needs for database. Can't say enough about the support, never could get an "ACT" rep to help without saying where is my money and lots of that.

Love the fact if my computer crashes I can still get to the database - which is the case right now. Working from my laptop and can get to it while traveling.

I have one employee who is not great with computers/software but she is figuring it out.

Cons

Slow for Fax cover to come up. Few minor things I might want to change but not much. I am really happy with it.

When moved database did not transfer my secondary contacts under a contact. I did not have a lot but did have some. Got to remember to hit "Save". Took some time to get that down but it does prompt you to save things usually

hard or cannot download to iphone. But I have too many contacts to download to phone.

Michael F.

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/06/26

Excellent

Pros

Intuitive, tracking, email, task lists, search features, groups, customer support, inexpensive, mobile access

Cons

The only con is all the data is cloud based.. the only downtime is when my local services are down. Or cell service weak

Ben N.

Outstanding Long Term Customer Support & Service

Reviewed on 2015/06/10

My wife and I own and run a niche brokerage office specializing in individual disability insurance. We have a team of 10 total employees and have been using SalesNexus now for apprx 5 years.

For anyone considering moving to this as their new CRM and email marketing platform, I would not be concerned about the transition nor the ongoing level of support sand service

We use a totally customized main page and their team matched what we had from the prior CRM we had been using.

We really have not had almost any technical issues over the years. No major ones at all.
When we've had some minor issues arise,their support has been quick to look into the problem and quick to resolve it. Mike Roa has been especially responsive. It's like he's our own dedicated support person!

We have no interest in evaluating other CRM's: when you have a great product with friendly, experienced and quick service, you can focus on your own business vs spend time on making technology work for you.

Conrad P.

Salesnexus is the perfect CRM fit our commercial real estate company.

Reviewed on 2017/10/21

Pros

Salesnexus is very user friendly. The custom fields allow us to gear this product to fit our business . The support team is outstanding in their response time and resolving any issues.

John P.

Great Marketing/Sales Tool

Reviewed on 2015/07/23

If every company's support staff was as patient and proficient as Mike Roe has been, I would not dread asking for help. Mike does not make any assumptions that I already know how to navigate a certain feature. He has a gift to understand my my convoluted questions. He makes sure he walks me through my issues until I have an good understanding of the answers. And to get a copy of our chat, that's a bonus to me. It has been a great reference and refresher.

Pros

Sales Nexus is a very robust system that can do so much.
And for the price I don't think it can be beat.

Cons

Sales Nexus is a very robust system that can do so much.
I find the training videos a bit fast for my level of comprehension. I have to keep going back to replay them, so I can pick out some of the Key Words that help me make navigating the system easier. But that's just me. I'm an old dog learning new tricks. I would be great is the support team could take over my computer while we talked so I could verbally express my issues rather then type.

David P.

Excellent, Prompt Customer Support from SalesNexus

Reviewed on 2015/07/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

SalesNexus is the most cost-effective way to increase our sales. With the obscene costs of search terms and PPC, we build our business via direct e-mail marketing. With SalesNexus, we can reach decision-makers with effective e-mails that SalesNexus helps us create. Being able to track who opens our e-mails how many times and who clicks on links at what time of the day has been very helpful in our sales process.

Cons

That's a tough one. SalesNexus offers support every step of the way -- setting up accounts, creating attention-grabbing e-mails, offering live training webinars and following up with phone calls.

Debra A.

Sales Nexus

Reviewed on 2015/10/20
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Software is user friendly and they are very responsive to user inquiries. The updates to the software are sensible and easily understood. If, as a user, you have problems they take the time to walk you through how to accomplish what you need. Being able to customize the database to meet our needs produces more revenue because it contains exactly the information our salespeople need.

Cons

After 5 years of use I can not come up with a single negative.

Gary Y.

SaleNexus and the next level.

Reviewed on 2014/03/31

After working through SalesNexus online CRM, what surprises me is how deep it goes. Not only it is a solid CRM program, but with the addition of partners like SalesScripter and Leadferret you can hit the ground running with campaigns that are more mature in nature than I anticipated. Also it looks like I am just scratching the surface with tabs for Tasks Lists, Reports, Calendars and Dashboards that I have not fully incorporated yet to create a near perfect sales strategy for my company.

The only drawback is that with online software this comprehensive comes a respectable learning curve. Having seen my share of software, either online or stand alone, If you want comprehensive, then learning curves are unavoidable. But having said this, I can tell you that you can start with the basics, and once they are mastered, you can build on to the next levels. And that makes SalesNexus approachable/doable by the average person, of which I consider myself one of.

The other big deal is the on the spot customer service. It is absolutely fantastic. I have never seen better online chat customer service anywhere. I am totally sold on SalesNexus and can not imagine my business without it now. It is changing everything for us.

Mike M.

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

Good customer service.

Pros

Email campaigns are very easy, tracking emails on each lead through outlook is very convenient and not something I had with my previous CRM.

Cons

It's more of a wish list. I'd like to get rid of the new tab that opens everytime you email out of the lead. Also in campaigns, I'd like to see all the clicks and opens rather than first and last.

Preston S.

We used SalesNexus for 2 years and are going to a new CRM this month.

Reviewed on 2015/10/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Their support is good, both chat and email support. They also have good training videos to get you started. We licensed SalesNexus for the email marketing functionality and connection to Lead Ferrett for free leads which never really turned into any new business.

Cons

In the 2 years we've used it I can't think of one improvement or enhancement they made in the product. It really seems like its a disconnected collection of modules. Their groups which could function like a company aren't really connect easily to contacts. Their search function is old technology. The whole UI is more of 1990's look and feel rather than a modern UI. There is no integration with other systems like QB Online or other apps. There is no documents library though you can attach individual docs to contacts. Plus as I've researched other CRMs I've found their pricing to be on the higher side for what is really older software. While they do have campaigns, they have no way to build a contact form within the CRM and you have to pay them to link your own form so it will even add a lead to the CRM. Plus you then have to pay them to have a new lead set to automatically enter a drip marketing campaign.

3.0/10
Kelly K.

HATS OFF TO SALESNEXUS!!!!

Reviewed on 2011/10/18

I was with a sales training company and put in charge of finding a CRM. Because I was going to be one of the main people using the CRM I knew what we would require in features and customization. Thankfully I found SalesNexus after disastrous attempts with two other CRM's. Although I was very specific in what we were going to need in a CRM the only one that actually delivered what they promised and could provide us with the customization that we needed was SalesNexus. And as far as customer service goes, they have gone above and beyond my expectations. And they really do listen to their customers. I have seen features added or upgraded due to customer user suggestions.
Since leaving the sales training company, I founded a non-profit organization. One of my first calls was to SalesNexus. With their program being so user friendly and the customization abilities so flexible I knew they were the CRM we would need.
Thank you Craig and all the staff at SalesNexus for being so wonderful!

Pros

Easy to learn and use!!! Great features. Love how easy it is to customize for any requirements or needs. You never have to worry about losing any data.

Cons

Believe it or not.... I really can't think of any.

Nancy M.

Great combo of an email campaign tool integrated into a CRM

Reviewed on 2018/07/23

It saves me time and money by combining the email campaign tool with a CRM

Pros

I like how I can easily track my campaigns and manage the data all in one environment. Their tracking tools make it easy to see which emails work and which ones do not.

Cons

Nothing at this time. Their tech support people respond right away and help me troubleshoot any questions I have.