SalesNexus

CRM, Sales and Marketing Automation for B2B Sales Teams

Nina V.

Sales Nexus is great for reaching all contacts quickly

Reviewed on 2016/09/29

Although it isn't quite as user-friendly as I'd like, it does allow quick upload of all our Gamber Fund Raising contacts and offers an excellent opportunity to reach out to all of those contacts in one sweep with an eblast. Using it more makes me more proficient. Customer support was excellent in helping me the first time I had to send an eblast!

Pros

Quick eblast capability. Customer support was outstanding!

Cons

The app is not as user-friendly as I'd like and the tutorials could be more complete and easier to follow.

Nancy M.

Great Sales and Marketing tool

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

I've used Salesforce.com and Zoho but for my money and the blending of the email campaign tool and CRM, it's why I've used SalesNexus with two different companies I started.

Pros

I really like the fact that it integrates an email marketing tool with the CRM. This is not an extra feature like many other well known CRMs

Cons

The reporting features are fine but maybe a few more options for filters on reporting would be nice.

Kristina H.

Excellent and support if the best I ever used

Reviewed on 2009/07/13

Can't say enough on ease of use, support, training, and all my ACT contacts just moved over. Would highly recommend them.

Pros

On line support and training videos for learning on your own time. Very responsive to questions. Used ACT for 10 years, now I can get to SalesNexus on road from any computer,
Does everything ACT did and more. We have 3 of us using one version of the database.

More than meets our needs for database. Can't say enough about the support, never could get an "ACT" rep to help without saying where is my money and lots of that.

Love the fact if my computer crashes I can still get to the database - which is the case right now. Working from my laptop and can get to it while traveling.

I have one employee who is not great with computers/software but she is figuring it out.

Cons

Slow for Fax cover to come up. Few minor things I might want to change but not much. I am really happy with it.

When moved database did not transfer my secondary contacts under a contact. I did not have a lot but did have some. Got to remember to hit "Save". Took some time to get that down but it does prompt you to save things usually

hard or cannot download to iphone. But I have too many contacts to download to phone.

William C.
  • Industry: Utilities

CRM Worth IT

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

We are excited to have one hub for all our information on all our clients and hope to have it grow into a vital part of our business

Pros

It is very easy to make changes and apply them to all my users. It is great being apply multiple layers in Groups To track Different Information for our business parts.

Cons

That it seems to glitch sometimes in certain browsers like explorer or chrome. Also the default app system for phone should have a way to put new leads and not have to switch to a browser mode.

Response from SalesNexus

Thanks for sharing your thoughts William!
You might try upgrading to Microsoft Edge for your browser. For the mobile app, we have a new version coming out very soon that will be add contacts and much more!
Let us know if we can help you with anything at all!
Thanks,

Blanche B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great tool with outstanding support!

Reviewed on 2015/06/15

Sales Nexus is a great tool for organizing and capturing our client information and interactions. Compared to other CRMs on the market, Sales Nexus is very affordable without sacrificing important features.

I have found their customer service and support to be outstanding. Mike Roa is very helpful and patient with issues. Kendra Banton is an excellent teacher! She is always well-prepared to answer questions and provide training.

Pros

Easy to keep track of clients
Ability to set up tasks/follow ups
Customizable layouts and tabs
Email Campaigns

Cons

Would like to be able to set up forms and landing pages for email campaigns

Keith h.

Nothing is Better than SalesNexus

Reviewed on 2013/03/18

I've been using SalesNexus since early 2008 for my different advertising businesses. I used Act! before finding SalesNexus and I have had to use ZoHo with another organization for their own internal CRM. I, quite frankly, despise both of those programs. I have yet to find an integrated system such as SalesNexus that is as simple or as intricate a CRM system as you want. I obviously love being able to access my contact info from any location I am at. I love the personal customer support I have always received from SalesNexus just as though I am their only client. The ability to input almost any kind of note or document for each contact has proven invaluable. I have stopped looking for that "Perfect" CRM because I have found it. They are everything I have ever wanted in a CRM plus so much more. Two thumbs up for me guys. Keep up the great work.

Pros

Intuitive interface
Great Customer support
Fantastic features
Customizable
Intergrated All in One System

Cons

None

Ed K.

SalesNexus Contact Management Software

Reviewed on 2009/07/23

We'd buy it again, it has helped our communication with customers, prospects and investors.

Pros

Everything we wanted. Easy to use. Hosted. Customer Support via Chat is quick and professional. The training videos in 2-10 minute ready-to-use snippets on their web site makes it easy to find information when you need it. It is easy to see how we could expand our use of this tool for a greater business benefit. For the price, it is very feature risk, and being able to cancel anytime shows the company's belief in their product.

Cons

Some actions aren't intuitive or could be easier. Needs a few minor changes for Firefox.

Wess R.

Great online CRM software

Reviewed on 2009/07/13

Very good CRM software for the price.

Pros

Completely web-based. Can batch-import from various databases and other lists like that of trade-show attendees. Very effective tool for tracking leads from suspect through to client.

Cons

Email integration and calendar syncing does not work on a Mac. Does not have email tracking, yet. Some tasks are not the most intuitive - but once you learn it becomes easy.

Reva L.

Reviewed on 2016/06/30

Lizette D.

SalesNexus online CRM

Reviewed on 2014/07/22

thanks for this great sample template. it is easy to use and will help me a lot in sales and targets

Katherine S.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Contacts

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

none

Pros

Lots of applications to use, if you can figure out how to use it.

Cons

You have to figure out how to use on your own. No training. Have to chat with someone to figure out what to do. I'd rather talk to someone. It just seems like pat answers from the chat room

John G.

Support at Sales Nexus is Over the Top!

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

Everyone I have spoken to at Sales Nexus over the years has been extraordinarily responsive to my needs as a small company. The chat feature allows me to explain better my situation, and get better answers than a help desk. It also gives me a transcript of the exchange so I can save them and not forget the procedures.

I am also impressed by the persistence of the support staff in pursuing my problem du jour to make sure that I’m totally satisfied.

Sales Nexus is the center of my company’s marketing, and has been an investment that continues to return its cost to me as profits. I’ve tried many other ways of doing business, and none were as cost-effective and game-changing as Sales Nexus.

The staff is available and super-intelligent. Today Mark knew to include a tweak that I forgot to say I needed, and I was amazed to see it already implemented for me without addition explanation or charge.

Thank you guys at support in Sales Nexus. You make a difference for me everyday!

Pros

I use the email features of SN to great advantage. If you want to send a direct, personal message to a lot of people, Sales Nexus is really the cheapest and most reliable, while allowing you to get help every step of the way.

Cons

There may be features you won't need in the program, but it's still worth the benefits.

Walter D.
  • Industry: Publishing

SalesNexus CRM is only for those who want it all!

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Pros

A database is a complicated and touchy part of about every business I can think of, including mine. I’m a writer of suspense and thriller novels. You may ask, why does a writer need a database.” The bottom line to that question is to sell more books. But to accomplish that goal, I deal with a bunch of folks in the publishing industry, agents, designers, videographers, editors, publishers, book printers, distributors, and many others. I also must keep track of book signing events, speaking engagements, vendor schedules, and so on. Phone calls, emails, snail mail and meetings, lots of meetings, accompany all of that.
With my SalesNexus Customer Relations Management system (CRM) and the expertise of their knowledgeable support crew, I can do all that is needed to attain my goals and more. Much more!
When I became a SalesNexus client, I was assigned one of the support tech’s, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. That is a big deal. Most software firms don’t do that. You call the customer support line and deal with whichever technician is available. If like me, you have to integrate old data into the new SalesNexus system, it is going to take many phone calls. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] applies his knowledge and experience with the CRM system to fulfill my business requirements. With some other company, you’ll spend your time explaining to each new support specialist that takes your call over and over again the level of completeness and what else your project needs.
I’m not new to computers, their demands, and quirks

Cons

No, and SalesNexus not only cause us t switch from Hubspot but because of it's functionality, we will be eliminating two other vendor services.

David P.
  • Industry: Wireless

SalesNexus excels in internet marketing

Reviewed on 2016/10/06

My business is all about prompt customer service. SalesNexus surpasses all expectations when it comes to answering my questions about new features or normal processes that I may have forgotten. The online chat support is as close to perfect as it gets. In addition to our e-mail marketing campaigns that we use SalesNexus for, they've also added reports that help my company assess more accurately where to focus our marketing resources. We've gotten to the point where SalesNexus is an integral part of our marketing campaign.

Terry W.

Thanking Database Technician's at SalesNexus especially Mike Roa

Reviewed on 2016/08/04

I am always in awe at the ease with which the technicians, particularly Mike Roa, approach and solve my problems. This has been consistent since Crystal-Barkley Corporation started using SalesNexus more than 9 years ago. The professionalism and speed with which they give attention to large or small requests keeps me very humble. As new advances arise in our field SalesNexus is always way ahead and ready for training. Thank you

Michelle G.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Sales Nexus Review

Reviewed on 2015/10/11

I recently changed companies, but at my previous employer I was the marketing manager and we used Sales Nexus. We had many custom requests that sales nexus could accommodate. Their support team by far exceeds all expectations. Mike Roa and Kendra Banton are a strong team and I would recommend sales nexus over any other platform especially because of the support team that comes with it.

Pros

Customizable. With Chad as the programmer even if we had to try a few times before it was right, he could customize our platform.
Support. Kendra and Mike are unbeatable compared to any other support I've worked with.
Price. It's worth every penny
Reports. The reports are informative and easy to read.

Cons

It's very user friendly either in workflow or functionality. As a marketing manager I would be in the system daily but wish setting up workflows and campaigns were more visual and able to be customized like infusionsoft.

John P.

Great Marketing/Sales Tool

Reviewed on 2015/07/23

If every company's support staff was as patient and proficient as Mike Roe has been, I would not dread asking for help. Mike does not make any assumptions that I already know how to navigate a certain feature. He has a gift to understand my my convoluted questions. He makes sure he walks me through my issues until I have an good understanding of the answers. And to get a copy of our chat, that's a bonus to me. It has been a great reference and refresher.

Pros

Sales Nexus is a very robust system that can do so much.
And for the price I don't think it can be beat.

Cons

Sales Nexus is a very robust system that can do so much.
I find the training videos a bit fast for my level of comprehension. I have to keep going back to replay them, so I can pick out some of the Key Words that help me make navigating the system easier. But that's just me. I'm an old dog learning new tricks. I would be great is the support team could take over my computer while we talked so I could verbally express my issues rather then type.

Mara G.

Sales Nexus User Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Pros

I have been using Sales Nexus for years. I think they have a great CRM system with the ability of scheduling tasks and emails. No need to add an email marketing system with all of their functions. They are a contact management and marketing platform combined. They have excellent customer service that lets you know when they are going to be doing maintenance. If there has ever been a problem they are quick to respond with answers to my questions.

Cons

I really can't think of anything I don't like with the exception of a subscribe form which you can add to your website youself, which is what I did. Their email templates are easy to use and design with links to social media, they have sales propecting as well as a lead system.

Response from SalesNexus

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts Mara!
Let us know if we can help with anything!

Michael F.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

SalesNexus is a powerful CRM!

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

I have been using SalesNexus for more than 9 years. The support team is wonderful to work with and ALWAYS solves whatever issue I need help with. The tutorial and training are top notch! The email click notifications turns leads into "hot leads" helping close more sales.

Pros

The customer support chat, intuitiveness and ease of use of SalesNexus are it's best features.

Cons

The "Quick Search" field only allows a search of all primary fields or up to three of the primary fields to be searched.. I would like to see that increased to 5, but it's so easy to designate which three fields it's not a "real' Problem but more my preference.

Response from SalesNexus

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Mike!
We appreciate your business and will continue to be here for you if you need us.
Thanks,

Marty H.

Support the key

Reviewed on 2020/03/15

This product has evolved over the many years we've been using it. The company has added lots of useful features. We don't have a lot of time to research our required uses. Fortunately the support team have been patient and extremely helpful keeping us on track when deploying the software's many feature.

Pros

Lots of great feature, tutorials, but support has been the key to our success using the software

Cons

Not super intuitive, however, lots of tutorials and documentation

Debra A.

Extremely user friendly

Reviewed on 2017/06/30

I have used many databases over the years and find the adaptability of Nexus to our needs is extremely helpful.

Pros

Ease of training new people to the system and ability to give them one page with the parameters of how to enter/access records.. Chat support is knowledgeable and efficient.

Cons

Admins should have the ability to perform more functions without having to contact Nexus such as mass delete of tasks for users.

Mike M.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

Good customer service.

Pros

Email campaigns are very easy, tracking emails on each lead through outlook is very convenient and not something I had with my previous CRM.

Cons

It's more of a wish list. I'd like to get rid of the new tab that opens everytime you email out of the lead. Also in campaigns, I'd like to see all the clicks and opens rather than first and last.

Zachary A.

Great support staff and product education

Reviewed on 2011/07/20

I was looking for a new CRM system when I came across SalseNexus. I had previously used ACT and Salesforce and neither seemed to work for me. When I came across SalesNexus, what really caught my eye was the unlimited email marketing. I use send email blasts about once a week and those were getting very expensive. Reducing this cost meant I did not have to worry as much about how often I sent emails. After i signed up for a free trial, I was able to instantly import my ACT database, a feature I never thought was possible. I attended the weekly webinars about getting started and I was well on my way to falling in love with my new CRM.

Pros

SalesNexus offers the best support staff in the business. If you ever have any problems just log into chat and someone will be with you within minutes. Unlimited email marketing has also cut my costs tremendously.

Cons

Sometimes issues with new rollouts but they are generally fixed within a few hours. It can also be slow to run at times.

Frank P.

Sales Nexus

Reviewed on 2016/09/30

About 2 years ago we started our search for a CRM software for small and medium companies. After analyzing several CRM software we decided on SalesNexus for its features such as email campaigns and tracking, customization of fields, pricing and ease of use

Pros

Support
Emails - tracking
Price compared to equivalent softwares
Customization of Fields

Cons

Email are not yet Mobile responsive

• Industry: Publishing

SalesNexus Support

Reviewed on 2015/07/01

We've been with SN for 4 years and it's the support that we get from Mike Roa, Kendra Banton and the rest of the team at SalesNexus that keeps us happy. You get direct access and quick response. Something you won't find with other CRM companies.