AWeber

Barry
Barry

Came back to Aweber

Reviewed on 2022/09/09

I was an Aweber customer for several years and left to try other competitors. Even though some competitors were a little less monthly cost, they probably cost me more in the long run because of the time wasted in frustration. Aweber works seamlessly with my OptimizePress Smart theme. I enjoy the peace of mind again.

Pros

I love the ease of integration with other platforms. I used Aweber for several years and left to try other low-priced autoresponder services. I learned my lesson. I came back to Aweber recently. They are the best.

Cons

I have no negatives to list. It's the easiest, most intuitive service I have used.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to AWeber

I felt Aweber was easier to use and very affordable.
Angelica
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Streamlining Email Campaigns: Maximizing Efficiency with AWeber

Reviewed on 2023/06/13

I used AWeber to manage email updates and communications with stakeholders, such as researchers, collaborators, and industry partners, during my internship at the university's Department of Pharmaceutical Development and Research. Building professional connections, exchanging research discoveries, and successfully disseminating information all benefited from the software. AWeber's user-friendly UI and adaptable templates made creating emails quick and easy while maintaining brand consistency. The automated features improved communication efficiency by enabling customized messages and guaranteeing prompt follow-ups. We could monitor engagement levels and modify our email campaigns as needed thanks to AWeber's dependable deliverability and analytics. AWeber was essential in establishing departmental collaborations and supporting our study.

Pros

AWeber provides businesses with a strong email marketing solution that enables them to engage their audiences and get results. Without any coding experience, you can easily design professional-looking email campaigns using its user-friendly editor and drag-and-drop functionality. With the help of AWeber's automation features, businesses can communicate with customers in a targeted and personalized way, nurturing leads and forging lasting relationships. The program offers in-depth analytics and reporting that provide insightful data on subscriber behavior and campaign performance. The wide template collection and customisable sign-up forms offered by AWeber further improve lead generation and brand consistency. AWeber is a dependable option for companies of all sizes looking to maximize their email marketing efforts because to its exceptional customer support and consistent deliverability.

Cons

AWeber has many advantages, but there are also certain things to take into account. When compared to some contemporary email marketing platforms, the software's user interface could feel a little archaic. Although it offers the most fundamental automation features, more complex workflows could call for extra integrations or workarounds. AWeber's price model, which is based on the amount of subscribers, could be difficult for companies with lists that are expanding quickly. The template customization choices may not offer as much freedom as other rivals, but being enough for the majority of needs. Despite these drawbacks, AWeber is a good option for email marketing needs thanks to its extensive feature set, deliverability rates, and customer support.

Ben
Ben
  • Industry: Information Services

From Hero to Zero

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

It's a shame Aweber fell from our grace so monumentally. I'd been a loyal customer for several years, but when things went wrong they did so so disastrously and caused real damage to our business. When you're emailing thousands of people, technical glitches are not OK, especially if they can't be explained.

Ironically, it's only been moving to another provider that has really served to highlight how dated Aweber is.

Pros

AWeber was my first email marketing system and I was happy with it for several years. It's fairly easy to use despite having a rather clunky and old-fashioned interface. Email deliverability is reasonably good and the support team responds quickly. It's also staffed with people and not bots.

Cons

Sadly, Aweber completely destroyed an email campaign and lost me money. I had set up a sequence of emails and twice been on to support so they could confirm it was done correctly. When the time came, the emails went out in the wrong order, annoying customers I'd spent years building up and making our company look very unprofessional. Despite personal phone calls and apologies, Aweber seemed to lose interest and have yet to explain what happened.

• Industry: Medical Practice

Mass Emails made easy, especially if you do Campaigns

Reviewed on 2021/02/10

I found it a little bit of a learning curve, because it is powerful and has a lot of html graphical ability which is pretty and designer friendly like if I was a web designer, which I am not. The greatest equalizer there is the award winning easily accessible tech support. Their customer service is hospitality devine!

Pros

The ability to use multiple lists, OR the same list with segments.

Cons

I would love to be able to sort alphabetically inside AWeber my lists, to match with other databases to ensure that I have not missed someone. You have to export to excel for that feature or functionality. One other element threw me, it's case sensitive in other words if you search KATHY you will not find Kathy.

Reasons for Switching to AWeber

The campaign strength variety of options and overall support awards.
Djordje
Djordje

Top email marketing tool

Reviewed on 2020/03/29

From the start, everything was clear for me, and I got into the software almost immediately. Every further step I have made was smooth, and what I expected. It saves a lot of time and makes sure that your emails will be delivered. Also, you get great analytics, which helps you plan for your next steps.

Pros

This software has everything that I could imagine I will need for my email campaigns. Also, there handling of potential spam mail is excellent. When you do the campaign using this software, likely, you would not have problems with your emails being characterized as spam.

Cons

To be affordable, you need to have a large number of subscribers and mail campaigns. It is not for small users or companies that have sporadic email campaigns.

Aweber: One of the most beginner friendly email marketing tools

Reviewed on 2022/05/30

Aweber covers my email marketing needs

Aweber covers my email marketing needs

Pros

Honestly I loved email campaign management system the most

Cons

For me it would be mobile optimization because for me it needs more work

Reasons for Switching to AWeber

The feature caught my eyes more and more value
Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel

Fastastic product

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

it's been really good to use actually and integrates with my website page builder which is awesome

Pros

Aweber really works well, integrate with almost anything and has awesome support

Cons

automation features are lacking. Something more complex can be cumbersome to setup

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Turn email management into robust lead to sale concersion

Reviewed on 2021/07/29

Very good

Very good

Pros

This software helps us be sure we don’t keep sending invitation and sale email content to prospects who are now customers. Awebber gave us automation where we were needing to keep a physical eye on email lists. And cross reference information.

Cons

It’s not as easy to create content in as a long time competitor- and there is a customer service element that the same company excels in. However. The other things Awebber offers us are worth it.

Reasons for Choosing AWeber

Switch is not completely true. We really use both but for different things now.

Reasons for Switching to AWeber

The ability to convert prospects to customers
Juan
Juan
  • Industry: Higher Education

Aweber is the classic tool for email marketing

Reviewed on 2022/11/05

Solid company. Too pricey for me but a great tool.

Solid company. Too pricey for me but a great tool.

Pros

Ease of useSimplicityHigh email open rates

Cons

Lacks tools of the last yearsWriting space could improve

Matthew
Matthew

Aweber

Reviewed on 2023/06/22

Pros

The drag and drop email builder made it easy and faster to create them. Aweber was easy to use for the most part. There were some instances where it seemed like unnecessary steps were added to the process. Integration with my company was smooth also.

Cons

The least liked part of the entire thing is the fact that you cant have a free account and have your verification turned off for new subs.

Reasons for Switching to AWeber

I was told Aweber had better email delivery stats
Manish Singh

A Comprehensive Review of Aweber: Pros, Cons, and Overall User Experience

Reviewed on 2023/02/04

Aweber is well-regarded as a solid option for managing email marketing campaigns, but it may not be the best fit for everyone's needs and preferences. It's important to evaluate the specific needs and budget of your email marketing strategy before choosing a tool. But AWeber gives a free account, which is the best point of this software.

Pros

I like most about Aweber is the Drag-and-drop email builder, Automated email sequences, and pricing.I can subscribe and Unsubscribed people from my list. A wide range of integrations with other tools. Comprehensive reporting and analytics. Also, testing tools and a Good deliverability rateOverall, Aweber is often praised for being a reliable and effective tool for managing email marketing campaigns.

Cons

Its interface is outdated and not as visually appealing as other email marketing tools, and the automation features could be more flexible and customizable.

Reasons for Switching to AWeber

Because:Ease of useLow pricing with good featuresAutomationIntegrationGood customer support
Jessie
  • Used for 2+ years

Good for getting started

Reviewed on 2021/01/09

I used AWeber for a few years with my first business and was very happy for the price. I had their most basic paid plan which did everything I needed at the time. I will say after taking a year off and reopening this year, AWeber came in second (in a list of 10 options) when making my decision for what to use for the reopening.

Pros

When I started my first solo business and needed a way to send emails to a list, Weber was where I started. I had little knowledge about what I might need and wanted a way to get started with as little friction as possible. AWeber did just that.

Cons

Probably user inexperience on my end, but I couldn't get a handle on how to best use tags and segments to my advantage.

Reasons for Switching to AWeber

I wanted something a little more "professional" than free options while still being simple and budget friendly.
Laura
  • Used for 2+ years

Good value

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

I chose this on the recommendation of my VA who noted the list segmentation was excellent for my business. Excellent customer care for questions.

Pros

Fairly easy to use, can segment list to organise contacts into categories of interest for relevant contact, a lot of good customer support and training.

Cons

It is a learning curve getting started (for a non-techie) - but otherwise nothing to deter future use and loyalty.

Carma
Carma

Long Time User -- Haven't Switched Yet

Reviewed on 2019/07/22

I've been a member of Aweber for a very long time. They have been good to me and are quite affordable for all the features I receive.

Pros

Aweber is relatively easy to use and has most of the functions I need.

Cons

There are still some features that aren't available that make my life less easy than I'd like. However, I haven't found anything better so far.

Jean

A good overall product but quite expensive and quite limited

Reviewed on 2022/05/05

I signed up there because there were number one and it was an easy setup. Over the years competition has been improving a lot and cutting down the price while Aweber stayed the same while raising prices. I was also disappointed when I realized I was charged multiple times for one email address (for each list), and also for unsubscribes. Have to get in touch with support for them to delete in batches. Good support, that being said.

Over the years I got frustrated by using the software and how much I was paying for it.

Pros

Deliverability to subscribers inbox. Aweber is a reference and well known so email do get in people's inbox. However that has changed in recent years in my country (France).

I enjoyed the drip sequence (emails are sent in order over days), but that feature is now available in competitors for cheaper, sometimes better.

Customer support has been great, very fast, friendly and responsive.

Cons

Templates are quite dated and the general interface is a bit limited. For example, you can only delete 100 subscribers at a time... even if you are charged for the unsubscribed users. Pricing is quite high considering the features. Too high for the money I make with the list.

Languages : some part of the software are "hardcoded" in English which is problematic for foreign subscribers.

Price and deliverability
Paul

My Honest Aweber Review 2021

Reviewed on 2021/10/07

I've had a great overall experience with Aweber. The software has been extremely helpful in launching multiple campaigns across various brands and business lines, and it allows me to see the big picture of my marketing efforts, including open rates, click rates, and top line results, all in one place as soon as you log in. It's one of the first simple email marketing tools that new affiliate marketers and those who are serious about making money online utilize.

Pros

Aweber provides a completely free subscription that is simple to use. It comes with a huge selection of templates, many more than its main competitors. Their customer support is award-winning, easily accessible tech assistance is the ultimate equalizer. Their customer service is divine in terms of hospitality.

It's inexpensive and includes a landing page builder. The program gives you the option of allowing people to subscribe to your email list via single or double opt-in. Aweber has several integrations with reliable third-party tools and apps. All of their email templates are mobile-friendly.

Cons

There are less expensive choices available that offer significantly more capabilities in the marketing automation field. Also, while sending an e-newsletter, you can't include or exclude several segments. The RSS to email templates are inadequate, and they aren't editable with Aweber's regular drag-and-drop email builder. A/B testing, as well as how to use Facebook pixels and Google Analytics cookies in a GDPR-compliant manner, are not available in the landing page builder.

Jonas
Jonas

The easiest autoresponder for beginners

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

Fantastic. I don't think i'll ever change autoresponder. I've tried GetResponse and others and they are also awesome, but I like the simplicity of Aweber so I don't really see why I would ever change.

Pros

I've used Aweber since 2014, and i've NEVER had an issue with them.

Sure, they have downtime just like every other autoresponder a couple times per year, but it's always fixed really quickly.

The deliverability is awesome, it's extremely easy to use and their customer is support is insanely responsive. I have had to do a few minor changes to my account every now and then, I kid you not, they have taken care of my issues usually within 2-3 minutes of me opening up the chat (which is now open 24/7)

Cons

I've heard that if you open a new account with Aweber now, you need to use their service for around a month using double optin, which could be annoying. When I set my account up several years ago, I didn't have to do that. So if you're planning on running paid ads etc right away, that might be an issue for you. If not, Aweber is awesome and i'm sure you'll love it.

Response from AWeber

Hi Jonas,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. I wanted to quickly clarify that, generally speaking, we don't require new customers to use double opt-in after signing up for an account. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help with your account.

Brandon O.

Suzanne

AWeber can help you improve your email marketing

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

Overall, it's been satisfactory. It's possible I could have benefited more by using their tutorials and calling support. It has collected subscribers easily for me and it's been effortless in maintaining them over the years. I haven't used any other programs and have considered switching recently, but I'm not sure if I would be able to transfer my subscriber information easily.

Pros

I started using AWeber to college subscribers to my college prep mailing list. They offered an affordable way to college email subscribers and sell my college product. Once subscribers are collected you can create email marketing campaigns using newsletters. It also allows you to manage your subscribers and determine which emails are effective.

Cons

From the beginning, it was a bit difficult to navigate the program. I have had problems with their templates and understanding how to use them. I also was not happy with the increase in cost from $19 to $29 when my subscribers reached a certain threshold. I have also had trouble with understanding how to schedule emails and use the data to my benefit.

Elijah

My Honest AWeber Review!

Reviewed on 2022/06/08

Aweber is a wonderful alternative if you are just getting started with email marketing in your business. But, to be honest, you have a variety of options to select from, such as SendInBlue, Mailchimp, Systeme and others, so you can compare and discover which one is best for your business goals.

I use Aweber to deliver emails to our premium clients as well as newsletter emails. Aweber features an easy-to-use interface that allows you to get up and running quickly.

Pros

Aweber is one of the most user-friendly email marketing platforms I've come across. They've also been steadily enhancing the product, such as by adding new features like a landing page builder and push alerts.

The software's high email deliverability rates are my favorite feature. Additionally, the 'Drag & Drop builder' allows you to easily generate emails. Apart from that, it is a list-based software with an easy-to-use interface.

Cons

There are none that come to mind right now when it comes to its application for small businesses.

Bill Laurel
Bill Laurel

Awesome!

Reviewed on 2023/03/26

Pros

It allows me to quickly create engaging emails with their drag-and-drop email builder. I also appreciate that I can track the success of my emails with their comprehensive reporting suite. Additionally, I love the variety of automated features like segmentation, list segmentation, and automation rules. All of these features make AWeber a great choice for businesses looking to maximize the impact of their email marketing campaigns.

Cons

AWeber has some features that I found difficult to use. For example, I found the automation rules difficult to configure, and the interface was a bit overwhelming. Additionally, the customer service was not always helpful or responsive to my inquiries. I also found that some of the reporting was not very detailed and I was not able to access some of the data I needed.

Amanda
Amanda

I Used to Love Aweber, It is great for a beginner

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

I was very happy with it in the beginning, it just didn't meet my needs as my business grew.

Pros

I liked that it was a low annual fee for my needs. I liked that they were pretty good at following trends, like customizing user experience for my email members.

Cons

Honestly, I really did enjoy using this service, my business needs just grew and it didn't grow along with it fast enough for me. It was pretty hard to get everything I needed to communicate across my multiple platforms, so I eventually moved to an all-in-one platform to make my business life much easier. But they were great for a beginnner.

Response from AWeber

Thanks for your feedback, Amanda. We really appreciate it. Just for your awareness, a lot has changed with our platform since you left. We've been releasing tons of new features. If you're ever interested in taking another look at AWeber, we'd love to have you back. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Daniele

One of the most famous Email marketing software

Reviewed on 2022/05/30

Pros

- Very easy to use and implement
- In minutes you can upload your list and send a broadcast
- Very easy to create followup/automation

Cons

- I don't like they charge many times the same lead because is in the different lists
- Marketing Automation with limit, not so complete as others

Prudencia
Prudencia
  • Industry: Research

Highly Satisfied with AWeber's Services!

Reviewed on 2023/05/18

Pros

AWeber is an excellent email marketing service that is user-friendly and efficient. Its drag-and-drop email editor makes creating visually appealing emails effortless, while its wide range of features such as autoresponders, RSS-to-email, and email list segmentation, make it extremely convenient to use. Furthermore, its customer service team is knowledgeable and always willing to provide assistance when needed.

Cons

The biggest downside to using AWeber is the cost. While the features are great and the customer support is reliable, it can be expensive for a small business or individual.

Jacob

AWeber is the secret that we experts use.

Reviewed on 2023/09/27

This software has doubled my results since I started using it.It is the greatest hack for pioneers who wants to grow their own companies fast.

Pros

It has excellent dashboard and tools which are used to provide technical help to us as the users.Its low predictability structure and the high delivery rates have brought a great impact in my company.

Cons

AWebers' customer service is always active and ready to help us.i am a happy user.

Olga Liliana
Olga Liliana
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Revisión de Aweber

Reviewed on 2022/01/16

Pros

Pros

I just like the capability to look the stats on my campaigns and subscribers. They are compatible with most different softwares accessible. The cellphone app is pretty on hand, too. Their customer support is the first-rate I've discovered for an access stage plan for an e-mail autoresponder. Well, no longer the unfastened model, I do not think. But the lowest degree paid plan lets you call them as much as you like and they may be constantly very helpful. I experience assured that I can discern out anything I need to do as long as I can name them. Most different e mail carriers make you pay a lot more for that characteristic. This is probably the most important purpose I've stayed with Aweber

Cons

Cons the have improve región where you compose the emails but there are still issues Whit It
I continously ought to undero my emails. and do hard retursn on each líne to get the spacing accutare Also there troubles with transferring for the duration of the email text and adjusting the font sizes and so fort i'm constalytly going returned to the drop menú make certain the font is an appropiate zise as It does not do not forget what font size i decided on for the preceding parágraph maybe there's an área to adjust this