SurveyMonkey Enterprise Reviews

360-degree feedback solution for HR professionals

• Industry: Building Materials

SurveyMonkey is very useful

Reviewed on 2023/04/26

It has been very positive. I utilize it often and it gets the job done.

It has been very positive. I utilize it often and it gets the job done.

Pros

We utilize SurveyMonkey for many things in our HR Department, including but not limited to: Exit Surveys, Stay Surveys, Communication Surveys

Cons

They are very weird about logging in from multiple computers. it can become a headache when you login different ways.

Shannon
Shannon

So Simple It Will Amaze You!

Reviewed on 2019/12/22

I've always had a wonderful experience using Survey Monkey! Very simple to use & understand! Definitely recommend this site to anyone needing to make a survey for data collection or to take surveys to make extra money with!

Pros

This site is one of the easiest survey sites online today! The layout of the questions are very easy to use & answer. It makes taking surveys so simple that it makes both the survey makers & survey takers amazed! It's both website based & has an app that can be downloaded to make extra money on! Highly recommended!

Cons

Sometimes not enough surveys to pick from!

Courtney

Old News

Reviewed on 2020/05/28

Pros

Survey monkey was all the rave 5-10 years ago but has been surpassed in ease of use by competing platforms. Yes you can make surveys, yes it’s relatively easy to use, yes it’s cheap. The data reporting is simple and easy to export if needed and the secure survey option is great for the workplace. It’s relatively user friendly but the site can seem a little busy and hard for the eye to follow.

Cons

I honestly don’t have any specific complaints about functionality or design, but I find myself using competing platforms without thinking twice. My needs do not require a heavy amount of data analysis so a much simpler and user friendly platform like google forms meets my needs much better. Survey monkey would be great for someone with more complex needs that require custom data reporting.

Federico
Federico
  • Industry: Management Consulting

It is a good choice for data collection and management.

Reviewed on 2023/02/11

It is a real tool to collect and study data with fidelity and speed.It allows us to calculate the NPS and help other departments to be more efficient in their respective areas.Resource management and interaction with customer feedback make this tool a great resource.

Pros

It allows access to very valuable data, customer satisfaction, NPS and customer effort.It allows access to entertainment tools to incentivize customers.It is customizable and allows you to conduct surveys for your brand.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this tool.

Gets the job done

Reviewed on 2021/02/10

It gets the job done quick and easy. Overall it’s exactly what is needed for me to gather real time results and opinions on a massive scale in an easy to use presentation.

Pros

The interface is easy to use and the surveys are always very clean and responsive. The ability to make a survey only takes a few minutes because most of it is guided on the administration side and allows it to be done in only a few clicks. It’s also incredible easy to track the survey stats after it is sent out.

Cons

The software is a little too “cut and dry”. Even though it’s easy to create a survey that looks beautiful, I still find myself wishing I could embed in the survey or add plugins to make it fully customizable to my direct branding. I also wish an API was offered so it wasn’t directly on the survey monkey website and I could have a bit more freedom in placing the surveys in emails or places on my website.

• Industry: Law Practice
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Professional Surveys and Easy Reporting

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

Overall, SurveyMonkey creates professional looking surveys from a well-respected company that people trust.

Pros

It is very easy to create a survey and share it with the people you want. Questions can be copy and pasted into a form and will be auto formatted saving you time. You can preview the survey before submitting it and add images.

Cons

The price is a bit high. Also, the amount of ways to pull results can be overwhelming. It’s hard to pull the same report twice.

• Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

A Classic!

Reviewed on 2018/11/09

Easiest, quickest survey software to use. I will continue to use this!

Easiest, quickest survey software to use. I will continue to use this!

Pros

This software is SO easy to use, as both a surveyor and survey taker. It's so well known, and frankly universal.

Cons

It really could do for an update, I would love some sleeker, less branded options. Although it is super easy to use, and familiar, I would love to see some more personalized updates for the actual surveys we are sending out.

Anusha
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Overall it is a good tool to run CSAT

Reviewed on 2023/08/28

Survey monkey is always a good tool no doubts. May be in the era of GenAI, a little improvements can really help.

Pros

the options that we get set the validation while creating the new question. Be it, an option button, multiple choice, rating scale etc

Cons

When we send a survey org wide, especially while running the internal satisfaction survey, it wont take the user name who is filling the survey by default unless the survey is sent exclusively to a set of people by entering their email IDs.

Survey Monkey Enterprise: Is it the right Survey Platform for your needs?

Reviewed on 2021/11/25

Overall, Survey Monkey is absolutely a great survey software. It is user friendly, offers a wide range of valuable features including a great library of templates. Its analytics and reporting make it easy to generate reports and most importantly it can be integrated with different softwares.

Pros

Survey Monkey is a powerful Survey platform that boasts a massive range of valuable features. It caters to everyone, from individuals to established organisations. It is easy to use and with its intuitive analytics, it provides essential data and insights useful for your organisation.

Cons

Survey Monkey is great software but can be quite expensive if you prefer to utilise all its great features.

Jessica

Survey Monkey Employee Features

Reviewed on 2023/11/20

We have been very pleased with the overall functions and ease of SurveyMonkey Enterprise. Set up and operations are clear and easy to use.

Pros

This is a great way to engage with our employees efficiently and our team loves how easy it is to navigate and use. On the operations side we like the options to customize or use templates depending on the project we working on.

Cons

We really don't have any complaints at this time.

Joshua
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

SurveyMonkey is a great product which I frequently use!

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

I personally love SurveyMonkey Enterprise, and often send my friends surveys on what they want / don't want to do. I also use it academically, when I need to collect data for report writing and such like.

Pros

This software is a great way to get feedback from friends, and even from professionals. I use it for lots of class projects to get data from a range of people. One of my favorite features of this software is the ability to quickly write a review, and then easily send out a link to a whole variety of people. What is even better is when you purchase results. This is pretty much where a pay a small sum of money, and get your survey completed by hundreds of people across the global.

Cons

The only real problem with SurveyMonkey Enterprise is that it takes a while to get use to the interface. I have been using SurveyMonkey for a while, so for me I can quickly write effective surveys, but usually it is not that easy. It takes a while to get use to, but I personally believe that once you have used it a few times, it can be one of the best survey websites out there.

Eric
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

SurveyMonkey almost Enterprise

Reviewed on 2022/01/24

Overall I was disappointed in the Enterprise features for a larger scaling organization, but impressed with the uptime and survey UIs that were customer-facing. It was very simple to create a new survey or poll and get it sent out to customers. We even used a 1-10 template to get baseline NPS from our customer base that was quite easy. If admin controls get up-leveled I would revisit this product.

Pros

I love the ease of setting up a new survey and seeing visual results in chart form.

Cons

There are not enough Enterprise features to call this Enterprise-ready. The most glaring thing missing is the ability to SEE and MANAGE surveys that are "out in the wild" as an admin. My team would constantly come to me asking if they could see the results of a survey a colleague had sent. I would have to send them to that individual because I couldn't even see IF it was sent. If that person was out of the office then we were out of luck until they returned. I was very frustrated by this.

Rachel
  • Industry: Market Research

#1 for a reason

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

I started using this as a psychology student and have used this for everything from internal surveys of small teams to external surveys of thousand in the community. It is multifunctional and easy.

Pros

Ease of implementation. Question templates to give ideas, built in best practices that tell you if your survey is too long or otherwise unlikely to generate responses. Ability to create independent links to track where responses originate. I like that respondents think they are anonymous but you can actually track where they came from which protects integrity of information.

Cons

The free version doesn’t have great analytics. The paid version keeps most valuable data information in the hands of the administrator which was frustrating to me as a team member before I became in charge and administering surveys. Report format is a bit cumbersome, design could be more elegant, but it does the trick.

David

Poor customer service

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

We took an annual plan with them and after 6 months, we were not really using the software. We contacted them and explain that we would like to get a reimbursement. Usually, you get a better pricing when you take it for a year, but they also offer a monthly rate that is a little higher. I was expecting that if we wanted to cancel that they would take that higher rate x number of months we used the software and credit us the balance. At the beginning they were super responsive to my emails and then they went silent. That is NOT the right way to treat customers. Now I will not renew with them ANYWAYS and I am not suggesting SURVEY MONKEY for that specific reason. There are other GREATER alternatives out there.

Pros

Plenty of features and nice interface.

The reports are fairly powerful and well done.

Cons

Not that user friendly. I couldn't create an automated email to receive when new surveys were completed.
They do not have features like smileys to gage if the customers were happy or not with our service.
We cannot prepopulate an answer (e.g. Having "YES" as the default answer and the customer can change it to "NO" .

Marissa
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used for 2+ years

Unique survey software

Reviewed on 2021/07/29

Pros

This survey software is very easy to use and does a lot more than your typical survey would provide. I really like the question branching feature that not a lot of other applications provide.

Cons

One thing that is could be improved is the design of the software and additional instructions on how to navigate around the software. I think it was a little overwhelming to get to know how to use all of the features but once you get the hang of it you’ll never forget it

Joshua

What you need

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

Overall a great experience and not sure another platform like it exists that can match all the features.

Pros

The whole platform is very intuitive and easy to use. It also prompts options you may not have thought of which is a great benefit when you're building something fast and want it to look great.

Cons

Overall not much to complain about here. It would be great to have a little more design flexibility like that of Typeform. But overall we like it.

Typeform
Michele
  • Used for 2+ years

Survey Monkey

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

We had very good experiences, however the fees for service are too high.

We had very good experiences, however the fees for service are too high.

Pros

The program has many features and we love the reporting aspects of the program.

Cons

The cost is very high. We have moved to a different program that is free because as a non profit, we can not afford the cost.

Beverly
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Used for 1+ year

Survey Monkey Review

Reviewed on 2020/12/08

Overall, it is a great tool for setting up and getting responses to a survey.

Overall, it is a great tool for setting up and getting responses to a survey.

Pros

It is easy to login into a survey and input responses. I like that you can set it up to get updated results fairly quickly and easily.

Cons

I have no issues with this software. It is a good tool to use to send out survey as well as compile results.

Alexander
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great for research in the context of business

Reviewed on 2021/04/22

Integrating with other software systems can be tricky.

Integrating with other software systems can be tricky.

Pros

I like the clean, ready to use interface sad the multiple options you have for obtaining responses. We use it to collect data on our products to inform improved processes and quality improvement research. The dynamic dashboards for results are great too keep internal stakeholders informed.

Cons

Integrating with other software systems and platforms can be tricky depending on the desired use.

Courtney
  • Used for 1+ year

Your Survey Made Easy

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

I overall enjoyed using Survey Monkey with my friends and colleagues.

I overall enjoyed using Survey Monkey with my friends and colleagues.

Pros

I love Survey Monkey for the ease with which it allows anyone to create and follow up with surveys done personal, scholastic, and professional purposes.

Cons

I wish more people knew about Survey Monkey and that there were a premium version to take advantage of.

• Industry: Hospitality

Handy tool for surveys

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

This is such a user friendly tool that we love for sending surveys.

This is such a user friendly tool that we love for sending surveys.

Pros

This is a very user-friendly software that allows our team to quickly throw together anonymous surveys to send out. We enjoy how easy it is to use and to set up survey questions and answers.

Cons

We haven’t encountered any issues with using Survey Monkey as our go-to program to create anonymous surveys to send out either internally or externally.

Amanda

Easy to create surveys for any purpose

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

Pros

Survey Monkey is very user friendly for anyone looking to send out a survey

Cons

can be difficult to navigate when trying to make complex answer options

Ian
Ian

Feedback Collection Frameworks for Startups

Reviewed on 2020/06/21

Overall, SurveyMonkey served our needs quite fully for getting data in a simplified, straight-forward manner, with no data privacy concerns ever being raised by our customers and respondents.

Pros

What I liked the most about using SurveyMonkey was the robust set of features that suited our feedback collection purposes quite comprehensively.

Cons

What I liked least about using SurveyMonkey was how the best pf their features, like the tracking and the best of their analytics; were all locked behind their paywall. This wasn't so good because for some of these features; we'd have been more confident to pay for them had we used them, even if it was a trial version.

Hollie
Hollie

Gotta love the money!

Reviewed on 2022/07/14

Great just a greasy product to help us build

Great just a greasy product to help us build

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and set up. You understand what to do immediately and it’s self explanatory

Cons

Nothing at all I find it easy and manageable to use

Abdulrahman
  • Industry: Higher Education

Good quality software with enhanced features

Reviewed on 2022/01/27

Pros

I've used a variety of survey builders for past projects. What made us use SurveyMonkey for our latest project was the variety of features that it has. For instance, we needed software that could automatically close the survey at a given time or once a certain number of responses were recorded, whichever came first. SurveyMonkey was able to do that.

Cons

Some survey builder software lead to more aesthetically pleasing surveys, with a greater variety of unique templates. I also wish there was a better way to deter bots who enter spam responses.