SurveyMonkey Enterprise

360-degree feedback solution for HR professionals

Joshua W.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

SurveyMonkey is a great product which I frequently use!

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

I personally love SurveyMonkey Enterprise, and often send my friends surveys on what they want / don't want to do. I also use it academically, when I need to collect data for report writing and such like.

Pros

This software is a great way to get feedback from friends, and even from professionals. I use it for lots of class projects to get data from a range of people. One of my favorite features of this software is the ability to quickly write a review, and then easily send out a link to a whole variety of people. What is even better is when you purchase results. This is pretty much where a pay a small sum of money, and get your survey completed by hundreds of people across the global.

Cons

The only real problem with SurveyMonkey Enterprise is that it takes a while to get use to the interface. I have been using SurveyMonkey for a while, so for me I can quickly write effective surveys, but usually it is not that easy. It takes a while to get use to, but I personally believe that once you have used it a few times, it can be one of the best survey websites out there.

SurveyMonkey Review

Reviewed on 2021/01/13

SurveyMonkey is overall a great platform to use for businesses if you are looking for an easy quick way to collect data or feedback. The overall experience has been very positive, with just a few small flaws.

Pros

SurveyMonkey is great for when you need a quick and easy review or quick feedback that isn't super detailed. It is definitely user friendly with an easy to use interface. The options for survey questions are great and easy to understand/create. It is perfect for post-event feedback in the shopper marketing events world. Pricing is great and the collection of responses is easy to understand/view!

Cons

It would be great if there were additional design functionalities, for companies to be able to customize surveys. It also would be great if there was an easier way to export results and data for analytics.

Michele C.

Survey Monkey

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

We had very good experiences, however the fees for service are too high.

Pros

The program has many features and we love the reporting aspects of the program.

Cons

The cost is very high. We have moved to a different program that is free because as a non profit, we can not afford the cost.

• Industry: Law Practice

Professional Surveys and Easy Reporting

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

Overall, SurveyMonkey creates professional looking surveys from a well-respected company that people trust.

Pros

It is very easy to create a survey and share it with the people you want. Questions can be copy and pasted into a form and will be auto formatted saving you time. You can preview the survey before submitting it and add images.

Cons

The price is a bit high. Also, the amount of ways to pull results can be overwhelming. It’s hard to pull the same report twice.

Courtney S.

Old News

Reviewed on 2020/05/28

Pros

Survey monkey was all the rave 5-10 years ago but has been surpassed in ease of use by competing platforms. Yes you can make surveys, yes it’s relatively easy to use, yes it’s cheap. The data reporting is simple and easy to export if needed and the secure survey option is great for the workplace. It’s relatively user friendly but the site can seem a little busy and hard for the eye to follow.

Cons

I honestly don’t have any specific complaints about functionality or design, but I find myself using competing platforms without thinking twice. My needs do not require a heavy amount of data analysis so a much simpler and user friendly platform like google forms meets my needs much better. Survey monkey would be great for someone with more complex needs that require custom data reporting.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

SurveyMonkey for an overall analysis

Reviewed on 2021/01/12

It has been great, compared to other tools such as Google Forms it offers more tools and its hub looks better.

Pros

SurveyMonkey offers a great experience for those who search for a tool that is able to generate an analysis from an opinion coming from your staff or an opinion coming from customers.

Cons

In order to understand a the features that it offers you will need to spend some time trying out things until you're able to deploy it correctly.

Anita C.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Easy to use and great integrations!

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

Overall, support is great and the program is easy to use. I would recommend to users. Although its meant to be used for more surveys- we use it for registrations as well.

Pros

Integrations like Zapier.
Easy and intuitive to use.
Easy to retrieve data from surveys.
The optimizer helps a lot making surveys more streamlined.

Cons

That only 2 browsers can be used at the same time.
We have an enterprise account where we have to buy "seats". Each seat is about $700 and only allows 2 browsers logged in a the same time. This is a high cost for for a small dept with a small budget so we can't afford to buy another seat. Also, with the way our browsers are set up, it never recognizes it so every time I log in, I have to send a 2-factor authentication to the mailbox.

Closing surveys takes too many steps.

Search for surveys is hard to search.

There could be a better way to file surveys or label surveys to search.

Renan M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Possibly the best tool available, but often too complex.

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

SurveyMonkey is still used by some parts of my organization but there are still some points to fine-tune. Overall, the tool was very complete and a great platform for our surveys. the main issue we had was the complexity of the tool and the lack of options to properly manage all different customer feedback programs via it.

Pros

This tool have all features you can imagine for electronic surveys.

Cons

During the time my company experienced this tool, there were many separate accounts used by different parts of my organization, with little to non orchestration among the accounts. This seems to be available now, but it was one of the main pain-points, causing my company to move to another preferred vendor.

Shannon W.

So Simple It Will Amaze You!

Reviewed on 2019/12/22

I've always had a wonderful experience using Survey Monkey! Very simple to use & understand! Definitely recommend this site to anyone needing to make a survey for data collection or to take surveys to make extra money with!

Pros

This site is one of the easiest survey sites online today! The layout of the questions are very easy to use & answer. It makes taking surveys so simple that it makes both the survey makers & survey takers amazed! It's both website based & has an app that can be downloaded to make extra money on! Highly recommended!

Cons

Sometimes not enough surveys to pick from!

Rachel G.
  • Industry: Market Research

#1 for a reason

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

I started using this as a psychology student and have used this for everything from internal surveys of small teams to external surveys of thousand in the community. It is multifunctional and easy.

Pros

Ease of implementation. Question templates to give ideas, built in best practices that tell you if your survey is too long or otherwise unlikely to generate responses. Ability to create independent links to track where responses originate. I like that respondents think they are anonymous but you can actually track where they came from which protects integrity of information.

Cons

The free version doesn’t have great analytics. The paid version keeps most valuable data information in the hands of the administrator which was frustrating to me as a team member before I became in charge and administering surveys. Report format is a bit cumbersome, design could be more elegant, but it does the trick.

Joshua L.

What you need

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

Overall a great experience and not sure another platform like it exists that can match all the features.

Pros

The whole platform is very intuitive and easy to use. It also prompts options you may not have thought of which is a great benefit when you're building something fast and want it to look great.

Cons

Overall not much to complain about here. It would be great to have a little more design flexibility like that of Typeform. But overall we like it.

Alexander W.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great for research in the context of business

Reviewed on 2021/04/22

Integrating with other software systems can be tricky.

Pros

I like the clean, ready to use interface sad the multiple options you have for obtaining responses. We use it to collect data on our products to inform improved processes and quality improvement research. The dynamic dashboards for results are great too keep internal stakeholders informed.

Cons

Integrating with other software systems and platforms can be tricky depending on the desired use.

Sarah L.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Easy peasy

Reviewed on 2021/01/19

Overall I think this is a great tool that can be used to collect data.

Pros

We use survey monkey at our church to get quick and easy feedback about different events that we have periodically. It is always super easy to take the survey.

Cons

Not really had any issues with the software but I would say that maybe having a few more ways to view the data collected would be nice. (Pie charts, etc)

• Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Always helpful to use

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Pros

Easy to use and helpful to gather information in one place.

Cons

Can be time-consuming to create and answers can vary.

Katharine L.
  • Industry: Information Services

Our go-to survey tool

Reviewed on 2021/05/01

Pros

They provide an abundance of templates and structures .This makes creating your questionnaires relatively quick and very easy .You can rotate between free text questions and fixed choice ones .

Cons

The constant upsell attempts ,everywhere, get frustrating really quickly . I also think their background theme selection is limited.

Ian B.

Easy to use, good value for the money

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Love it, and would recommend it to anyone needing to communicate and get feedback from larger data groups.

Pros

We integrated SurveyMonkey with MailChimp and use it to manage all of our campaigns. Easy to use, efficient and takes the hassle out scheduling and maintaining big lists and data sets.

Cons

We probably don;t use the reporting to it's maximum capacity, but it seems pretty robust.

Chad A.

Survey Monkey

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Pros

I like that everything is simple, yet effective, not more or less then it's intended for.

Cons

There is nothing that I like the least, it does what I expect from it.

• Industry: Hospitality

Handy tool for surveys

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

This is such a user friendly tool that we love for sending surveys.

Pros

This is a very user-friendly software that allows our team to quickly throw together anonymous surveys to send out. We enjoy how easy it is to use and to set up survey questions and answers.

Cons

We haven’t encountered any issues with using Survey Monkey as our go-to program to create anonymous surveys to send out either internally or externally.

David B.

Poor customer service

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

We took an annual plan with them and after 6 months, we were not really using the software. We contacted them and explain that we would like to get a reimbursement. Usually, you get a better pricing when you take it for a year, but they also offer a monthly rate that is a little higher. I was expecting that if we wanted to cancel that they would take that higher rate x number of months we used the software and credit us the balance. At the beginning they were super responsive to my emails and then they went silent. That is NOT the right way to treat customers. Now I will not renew with them ANYWAYS and I am not suggesting SURVEY MONKEY for that specific reason. There are other GREATER alternatives out there.

Pros

Plenty of features and nice interface.

The reports are fairly powerful and well done.

Cons

Not that user friendly. I couldn't create an automated email to receive when new surveys were completed.
They do not have features like smileys to gage if the customers were happy or not with our service.
We cannot prepopulate an answer (e.g. Having "YES" as the default answer and the customer can change it to "NO" .

Dan W.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Easy, middle of the road survey tool

Reviewed on 2021/01/21

Survey Monkey provides a great tool for creating and managing your surveys. Their analytics could be improved, but it's nothing you can't fix in Excel.

Pros

Survey Monkey has a pretty quick walkthrough process for creating your survey. You can use the advanced tools to publish them faster, but for quick internal polls, it does the job well.

Cons

We had some issues for those taking our surveys. Sometimes they were not able to complete the survey and then couldn't launch the survey again from their link to finish it.

• Industry: Hospitality

Only Suggest if You Use the Paid Version

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Pros

Definitely the best choice for surveys out there! Like how you can present total data clearly or even individual responses.

Cons

If you have the free version there isn't much benefit. Any company using this will want to pay for the additional features to make full use of this platform.

Angela W.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great Survey Software

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

Pros

In he past I had just used Google Forms which was great for a free service but Survey Monkey made things so much easier, esp for a more in-depth survey. I loved how they offered so many suggestions and made it easy to ask better questions. I also love how the reporting came out in charts and graphs and lists. It's so simple to use, even for a novice like me.

Cons

The only con is that some of the features you had to pay more for. I was on a basic plan and didn't need a monthly plan so it was unfortunate that I couldn't access all of the features. But it really wasn't a big deal.

The smart and simple way to build a survey

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

This is a wonderful way to know your customers or to get feedback on the service you provide to your customers. We have been improving our product and services by knowing the customer's point of view.

Pros

It gives you a choice to build a survey by your self or simply answering a few questions your survey can be ready.

Cons

I think this is a pretty amazing, cool and easy site to make your customer satisfaction survey. I will let you all know when I find something which doesn't work appropriately.

Amy H.

Stopped using and switched

Reviewed on 2021/02/16

Pros

You can sort data in several different ways- graphs, charts,

Cons

The design features are not as easy to use as other software programs

Decent Overall

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

Pros

It's certainly pretty easy to use, but that may just be because it's been around so long and I'm used to it

Cons

I don't think it's been upgraded enough to compete with other options.